IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11 Fema Videographer At Ground Zero Goes Public

bill
post Jun 24 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month filming 29 tapes: “What I saw at certain moments and in certain places … is very disturbing!” He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since. Kurt Sonnenfeld lives in exile in Argentina, where he wrote « El Perseguido » (the persecuted). His recently-published book tells the story of his unending nightmare and drives another nail into the coffin of the government’s account of the 9/11 events. Below is an exclusive interview by Voltairenet.

http://republicbroadcasting.org/?p=2722
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
INP
post Jun 24 2009, 09:13 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,136

Source: http://www.voltairenet.org/article160636.html

Kurt Sonnenfeld : Exclusive interview
9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public

As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month filming 29 tapes: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!" He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since. Kurt Sonnenfeld lives in exile in Argentina, where he wrote « El Perseguido » (the persecuted). His recently-published book tells the story of his unending nightmare and drives another nail into the coffin of the government’s account of the 9/11 events. Below is an exclusive interview by The Voltaire Network.

Click source to read on...

Not sure this is the right forum, so Admin/Mod feel free to move or edit.

INP

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Jun 24 2009, 11:10 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,225

They tried to float this story back in 2006. It was BS then and it still stinks.

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Jun 24 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #4

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

QUOTE (Ricochet @ Jun 22 2009, 02:10 PM) *
They tried to float this story back in 2006. It was BS then and it still stinks.

Who are "they" Rico? Are you referring to Sonnenfeld or the people who are trying to discredit him, or someone else? His story told to Voltaire sounds remarkably similar to that told by Mike Ruppert about his Venezuelan adventures. I still don't quite understand all I know about that.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jun 24 2009, 07:41 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

I have been told firsthand by a couple of (SOC) U.S. military personnel and a few "Air America" pilots about South/Central American "adventures" that would tend to support some of Sonnenfeld's accounts. I also recommend reading Rodney Stich's books (if you can find them).

I'm not sure on his 9/11 angle, but I would love to find more information about it.

We should remember that the actual truth does NOT often make the newpapers or his-story books... Not here in 'Merka at least.

http://www.umsl.edu/~thomaskp/offlin11.htm

EDIT: BTW, those 2 SOC guys let their own CIA?-faked "deaths" float for quite a while...

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 6 2009, 11:39 AM
Post #6

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Interesting that OpEdNews has picked up on this story some three months later:
http://www.opednews.com/articles/9-11-FEMA...090904-303.html

As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month filming 29 tapes: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!" He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since. Kurt Sonnenfeld lives in exile in Argentina, where he wrote "El Perseguido" ( The Persecuted ).

I am sure his 'disturbing findings' included Molten steeland traces of thermite that we knowwerefound after the collapse, providing more proof that thermite explosive charges were used. (Thermite is the only substance that could melt steel )

His recently-published book tells the story of his unending nightmare and drives another nail into the coffin of the government's official account of the 9/11 events and increases the likelihood that 9/11 was a false flag operation.

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Sep 9 2009, 10:30 AM
Post #7

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

My first impression on looking at the title was a morph of the word videographer into choreographer!

+Quote Post
trimble
post Dec 2 2009, 07:00 AM
Post #8

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,537

Done a forum search for "sonnenfeld", but cant find links here to photos he released this autumn. 911blogger provides the following links to an archive that contains, amongst others, the new material :

As a Torrent : http://911blogger-bans-truth.com/files/public_images_...nenfeld.torrent
As a direct download : http://911blogger-bans-truth.com/files/WTC%20Photos.zip

ZIP archive contains three folders :
FEMA_photos (389 @ 469MB)
Misc_photogs (89 @ 52MB)
Sonnenfeld_photos (74 @ 160MB)

A good collection.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th November 2019 - 06:19 PM