IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
There Are Two People Visible Where Flight 11 Crashed Into Wtc 1

lurker
post Apr 28 2010, 09:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,061

hello,

I am either ill-informed or nobody else has ever recognized (and let us know) that a second person is visible at the location where flight 11 crashed into wtc 1. there is the "well-known" woman leaning on what is left of the outer wall, but there is also another person - I would guess a male person - visible, one floor above at the left edge of the picture. I hope this is not old stuff repeated here again ....

I took the photo from the webpage http://x11drone.0catch.com/

the red markings have no relevance in this regard!

This post has been edited by lurker: Apr 28 2010, 09:24 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tam
post Apr 29 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE (lurker @ Apr 28 2010, 09:21 PM) *
hello,

I am either ill-informed or nobody else has ever recognized (and let us know) that a second person is visible at the location where flight 11 crashed into wtc 1. there is the "well-known" woman leaning on what is left of the outer wall, but there is also another person - I would guess a male person - visible, one floor above at the left edge of the picture. I hope this is not old stuff repeated here again ....

I took the photo from the webpage http://x11drone.0catch.com/

the red markings have no relevance in this regard!

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Apr 30 2010, 12:55 AM
Post #3

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi Tam!

Well at least I have never noticed him before.

What strikes me is that while they certainly must be scared, neither of them appears to be panicking. They seem to be anxiously looking for the progress of the rescue attempts that they see underway and making themselves visible to the rescuers can find them. They seem to have real hope of rescue.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Apr 30 2010, 01:19 AM
Post #4

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

while we are on the topic of this pic and its content -

i have always suspected that a set of floors inside the building were dropped (triggered by small cutter charges placed where these floor sections connected to the vertical supports), immediately prior to the entry and penetration of the planes. i believe this is why the planes were able to enter so effortlessly past the facades and into the buildings. one of the pieces of evidence i'd like to cite, is the pic above (in the o.p.).

why would those 2 people cling to a perch, dangerously exposed to a fall of 100's of feet? look behind them, do you see any floors? i see a chasm with no bottom. these people are stuck where they are because there is nowhere for them to stand inside the building. there is no fire immediately behind them, so the absence of a floor is the only thing keeping them stuck in such an unwanted place.

so as i was saying, immediately prior to entering the buildings, sections of floors on the impact sides were dropped and thats why they are missing in this particular photo. if im not mistaken, and hopefully someone can confirm it, in the pic we are looking at one of the impact/entry sides of the building, yes?

This post has been edited by paranoia: Apr 30 2010, 01:20 AM

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Apr 30 2010, 03:28 AM
Post #5

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi Paranoia!

why would those 2 people cling to a perch, dangerously exposed to a fall of 100's of feet? look behind them, do you see any floors? i see a chasm with no bottom. these people are stuck where they are because there is nowhere for them to stand inside the building. there is no fire immediately behind them, so the absence of a floor is the only thing keeping them stuck in such an unwanted place.

Yep, it does look like there's no floor behind the girl and instead a big chasm. But I wonder how she got there? SHe may have crawled or climbed or walked off of some intact part of the interior to get there.

The guy looks like he's on a ledge wide enough for the piece of furniture or whatever he has his hands on, but crooked..

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th November 2019 - 06:08 PM