IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lloyde England & His Taxi Cab- The Eye Of The Storm, now released

SPreston
post Dec 24 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #41

Patriotic American

Group: Respected Member
From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (dMole)
Hello and welcome Marc!

I hope you don't mind me moving your post over here for you (this is the thread you meant/linked right?)

Then I will move my reply to Marc over here from the other thread too d.

QUOTE (madtruth)
6)According to the photo , the pole is lying parallel to the front of the car. With the weight and length of the pole --- the photo should of shown (if Lloyd was telling the truth) the pole lying as it was pulled out --- in line with the car and with one end of it resting up on the guard rail.

Since 100+ pounds each is a sizeable weight for an elderly person to be carrying around, yes common sense would expect that the two men would set the pole down when it cleared the front bumper. Unfortunately, that would have left the heavy base end of the pole sticking out in midair past the bridge wall.

I don't think I would have left the pole sitting there on the wall like that with so much weight hanging over the edge. I would fear for the safety of any person below. So perhaps I would have placed the pole lengthwise on the road, somewhat like it ended up. However, since the lamphead and broken glass and half-piece of truss arm would already be sitting on the road, would the stranger and Lloyde take time to carry the pole past the pieces and make them look nice and neat? I would have set the pole down right on top of those other pieces just to get rid of the heavy thing.

A larger image of Official #1 pole final resting place

Now would they have carried that heavy pole south and then east across the road, behind the taxi, and set it down in the only lane which was open to traffic? Of course not. Then according to the evidence, they or somebody dragged it back to its final resting place, with the heavy base end producing a discernable scratch in the pavement across two lanes of the road.

Larger image

Why all that extra work with the heavy pole? Obviously the heavy pole was only moved once after the Pentagon explosion, and that was from the HOV lane wall behind the taxi across the road to the official resting place, leaving the scratch across the pavement. It was never through the windshield. Lloyde and his imaginary friend never even touched the light pole. Lloyde probably has no idea how heavy it was.

Viewing the potential scene showing the #1 and #2 light poles on each end of the overpass and the road down below. The exit lane is missing from this image.

[edit: Post moved by SPreston from:

What Brought Down The Light Poles?

This post has been edited by SPreston: Dec 24 2008, 04:04 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
madtruth
post Dec 24 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #42

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,041

Dmole, thanks for moving the post over here! That's great that you , your friends and family are in the firefighting field.I can't imagine doing any other job. I am a Paramedic firefighter,so we do fires,car wrecks,and any medical call imaginable. 17 years now with the same department!
Thanks for the welcome and the beer, I am now on my third mug! tongue.gif

Spreston, thanks for posting a reply and for posting the photos and your thoughts. I wasn't sure of the layout of the road and if their was traffic directly below or if there was some hill or land extended just over the rail. I figure when 2 people, especially one being elderly, are pulling such a heavy pole out of a car -- they would just drop it straight out. But knowing the true layout and the safety hazard of the traffic below, they did a smart thing. But, yeah..moving it beyond the other debris is unusual. But there is no way they could of done that without scratching the hood.

Again,I am happy to be a part of this group!

Marc

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Dec 24 2008, 04:03 PM
Post #43

Patriotic American

Group: Respected Member
From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

Welcome to our search for truth Marc.

This family member of two brave NYC firefighters who freely risked and gave their lives for others, one of whom gave his life on 9-11, has a very interesting website in his search for truth. You might like to take a look.

C.S.I. 9/11 by Josef Princiotta

+Quote Post
madtruth
post Dec 24 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 4,041

Thanks for sending me this info. SPreston. Heartbreaking to see Joseph lost another family member last year. What a great site he set up there. It goes into important facts and requests experts input, all the while honoring the memory of his family members he so tragically lost. I just looked over the site and bookmarked it -- will send the link ahead to all my firefighters,friends,family and so forth -- to get as many people involved.

Marc

www.firefightersfor911truth.org

http://www.wearechangefl.org/?page_id=2

+Quote Post
peaches
post May 20 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #45

Member No.: 4,253

See these cent reinterviews with 9/11 Pentagon police and employees for flight path direction of 93 and 9/11 Pentagon taxi driver whose FBI wife claims" Plane flew OVER Pentagon".

http://vimeo.com/4067633

QUOTE (nostradamus @ May 21 2009, 10:13 AM) *
Has anyone tried doing a scientific analysis of the early moments of the Pentagon Explosion from the
Pentagon Security video ?

Some points I have noticed

The smooth profile of the explosion suggests a high explosive was employed.
The near perfect symmetry of the explosion also suggestive of a high explosive.
Not to mention the smell of cordite verified by at least three witnesses.
The brightness of the explosion also suggestive of a high explosive.
Typically aircraft explosions produce dark black smoke whereas missile and high explosives produce
a grey smoke indicating higher temperatures were present.

check out this post which has some pictures comparing air plane crashes, pentagon explosion and
a missile explosion....
http://www.911oz.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4319

+Quote Post
scott75
post Jul 26 2009, 07:31 PM
Post #46

Group: Troll
Member No.: 3,971

Over at Unexplained Mysteries, a poster by the name of mrbusdriver quoted an excerpt from a link I posted to a thread of Craig Ranke's at abovetopsecret.com called The downed light poles at the Pentagon were staged in advance:
But as a summary the possibly pre-damaged cab could have been towed or driven to it's spot where they partially blocked traffic and placed it. Minutes later feds rolled up and surrounded the area and completely blocked traffic.

He responded by saying:
...and nobody noticed this? When specifically was this placed (while blocking traffic)? And do you "know" or simply "suspect" that those guys are really "feds"? (Though, in DC, practically everyone is a "Fed" in some sense of the term...). Witnesses? Surely many people would have noticed this being set up. Still seems incredible, and very, very risky.

I must admit I'd like some suggestions as to how to respond to mrbusdriver...

This post has been edited by scott75: Jul 26 2009, 08:05 PM

+Quote Post
scott75
post Aug 2 2009, 05:13 AM
Post #47

Just in case anyone was left wondering what happened to this, SPreston and Craig Ranke responded over at abovetopsecret.com.

+Quote Post
CJEAN
post Aug 2 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 4,152

Hi, awaked persons.
[ If this WAS said/asked before, PLEASE, DELete this message ! Message would be useless. ]

I did not read all the 3 or 4 pages stuff, but don't you find the "name" **suspect** ?
Lloyde England ???

One of the BIGest insurance cie in the world ?, and the country where it is situated ???
Lloyd's of London homepage. http://www.lloyds.com/ B-))))

Blue skies.

+Quote Post
scott75
post Aug 2 2009, 12:27 PM
Post #49

QUOTE (CJEAN @ Aug 2 2009, 12:15 PM) *
Hi, awaked persons.
[ If this WAS said/asked before, PLEASE, DELete this message ! Message would be useless. ]

I did not read all the 3 or 4 pages stuff, but don't you find the "name" **suspect** ?
Lloyde England ???

One of the BIGest insurance cie in the world ?, and the country where it is situated ???
Lloyd's of London homepage. http://www.lloyds.com/ cool.gif)))

Blue skies.

Not sure if it was asked or if Lloyd's credentials were thoroughly investigated. The members of CIT who interviewed him may have more on this.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Aug 3 2009, 04:42 AM
Post #50

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

im not sure what you mean by investigating his "credentials", for i dont think he was going to present them to us, but there is some extensive research on whats publicly available about mr. 911 cabbie, here in this thread:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?s...c=417&st=45

nothing thats been uncovered so far however, leads back to England (UK), or lloyd's of london...

smile.gif

+Quote Post
scott75
post Aug 3 2009, 07:55 AM
Post #51

QUOTE (paranoia @ Aug 3 2009, 04:42 AM) *
im not sure what you mean by investigating his "credentials", for i dont think he was going to present them to us, but there is some extensive research on whats publicly available about mr. 911 cabbie, here in this thread:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?s...c=417&st=45

nothing thats been uncovered so far however, leads back to England (UK), or lloyd's of london...

smile.gif

I got a 'problem loading page' when i tried to go to that link; I think you might have copied and pasted that link from somewhere else, because it's clearly missing a piece (I doubt the original had a ... in it). What works when copying a link from another post here or elsewhere is you right click, copy link location and then paste it in the post you want it to be in.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 3 2009, 10:08 AM
Post #52

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (scott75 @ Aug 3 2009, 07:55 AM) *
I got a 'problem loading page' when i tried to go to that link; I think you might have copied and pasted that link from somewhere else, because it's clearly missing a piece (I doubt the original had a ... in it). What works when copying a link from another post here or elsewhere is you right click, copy link location and then paste it in the post you want it to be in.

Works for me...

+Quote Post
scott75
post Aug 3 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #53

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Aug 3 2009, 10:08 AM) *
Works for me...

Works for me too now. Maybe i copied the link instead of the link location.

This post has been edited by scott75: Aug 3 2009, 11:46 AM

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Jun 9 2011, 09:15 AM
Post #54

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (Leslie Landry @ Oct 29 2008, 09:14 PM) *
Great Job...like always!

While watching this, the thought came to my mind that maybe to avoid the argument with Lloyd, would have maybe been to ask him to clarify again where on the map he was or bring you to his exact location on the highway before showing him the evidence that the plane could not have been what hit the light poles. i think if you would have done this first..then he would have been in agreement that he was at the location to where the photos/videos showed...inevidably giving him no leverage to change his story.

I agree... Let the evidence do the work on the witness.

Either way..i do have to applaud Lloyd for being so patient, i know i would have kicked you out of my house after the first couple times you called me a liar LOL. But this man, no matter what...he stayed calm and polite regardless of what was thrown at him. Thats one hell of a Trooper.

That's what I find so disquieting about taking a view that he's lying. It seems more like
he's as curious in figuring out what happened as the investigators are. If so, that
would suggest that even he doesn't believe his own story, but how can that be?
If he's confused, and doesn't find any answers forthcoming, or even suggestions
to look further into, his best bet, for his own sanity, is to stick to the story he
knows.

I know, that if I had been driving down a road, and never got to the point, that
people were showing me pictures of me standing at. I wouldn't know what to think,
but I sure as hell wouldn't broach the story that maybe I'd been subjected to some
sort of mind control, since, I believe that would make me sound like a nutcase.
Instead, I'd wait for someone else to break the subject, if they didn't, I'd just
stick to what I knew; that I had never driven that far.

But, since his talk about "conspiracy theory lessons" hit me as something that
seemed very strange indeed, I began the "what if-ing" that needs to be engaged
to find a plausible explanation for the conflicts that emerge. I can't imagine a
situation, where an easily disproved liar, would want to engage a prolonged
examination of what he knew would be indefensible lies. A man who did not
know he was lying, or who did not intend to lie, but discovered he had done
exactly that, would be curious to know how that could be.

So, in that light I've found and present this for your further reading:

Mind Control Information Center
http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrolinformation

This page provides links to a variety of sources of reliable, verifiable information dealing with mind control. Our most basic material is listed first, followed by other resources which delve deeper for those interested in more. We recommend reading through this entire page before exploring the links provided.

Many of the "reliable sources" are newspaper articles from papers like the New York Times,
for example.

His wife on the other hand...she is ITCHING to talk! shes having a very hard time keeping this tight inside of her...hence the little clues in her words...the little slips of the tongue...trying to be indirectly obvious that she knows something.

Yes, that's curious as well.

Edit:
going back to watch the first interview again..it just REALLY shocks me to see that minimal damage to even the glass of the windshield, with that pole being THAT bent!
Also, In the first interview, Lloyd cant even remember which way he was going..but yet in the second interview...he is CERTAIN of his location. doh1.gif

Yeah, he's certain he never got that far down the road. But interestingly, to me
at least, he appears to point to an ideal place, where the car windshield could
be easily damaged, out of the public view. That done, he'd wait there for the
signal to drive down the road. The hypnotist at the site of the downed light pole,
would then instruct him to forget everything that happened back up the road,
and then "inform" him that he'd been driving and his car was struck by the lamp pole
which a stranger then helped him get out of the windshield.

He'd then present the perfect conundrum to waste the time of any investigator
who happened along. That is, unless they find a way to examine this possibility.
Who knows?

Obwon

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jun 9 2011, 10:35 AM
Post #55

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 75

QUOTE (Obwon @ Jun 9 2011, 02:15 PM) *
Yeah, he's certain he never got that far down the road.

Only when the camera is on.

Minutes before that, while he didn't know he was being audio recorded, he let it slip that he knew his neighbor took pictures of his cab and the light pole from "up on the bridge".

This proves that he was well aware of his true location and merely changed his story for the camera, i.e. that he lied.

Of course you can argue that mind-control kicked in the moment the camera turned on but we don't feel that is a very logical conclusion given the evidence.

Here is a post I made on our forum to address the "Lloyde under hypnosis or mind-control" theory:

original post
The body of independent verifiable evidence proves that Lloyde England was involved with the 9/11 operation.

The only question at this point concerning this is his exact level of involvement.

The reality is that we will likely never know the answer to this question so to discuss it is merely academic, but since it seems to be an issue that keeps coming up let this thread serve as a place for people to express their emotions about it.

Let me remind people that we have always left open the possibility that Lloyde was "manipulated" or "coerced" in all of our presentations.

That being said, we most certainly lean towards believing that Lloyde is 100% aware of what he did on 9/11 and that he was part of the plan and willingly involved from the start.

Here's why.....

CIT considers ourselves official story skeptics, not 9/11 theorists. We are true critical thinkers who saw how the evidence in support of the official story was questionable and decided to investigate it on our own from a skeptical point of view.

We rely primarily on independent verifiable evidence that we have personally obtained and deliberately avoid theorizing as much as possible.

We know for a fact that the CIA has worked to develop advanced exotic techniques to manipulate the human mind as has been revealed most famously via declassified documents regarding Project MKULTRA.

But were such techniques used on Lloyde England?

Maybe.

Again we'll never know for sure.

But this question seems to be a rather moot point and ends up serving as an excuse to not take action.

If Lloyde is under mind-control it's less likely he will be useful in a full blown investigation via grand jury etc.

To simply assume that he is definitely or most likely under mind-control is illogical.

When evidence implicates someone the last thing a competent investigator will do is assume innocence based on hypnosis or insanity or whatever.

The investigator must assume that a suspect may be knowingly and willingly involved unless there is hard evidence ruling this notion out.

Now the question regarding Lloyde's behavior typically comes up. People question why he would talk to us at all if he was a willing operative.

Togny phrased the question perfectly in the other thread:
QUOTE (Torgny)

But I question all: Is Lloyde acting like a person who would knowingly try to cover his role up? I know if I were a part of a cover-up, I would have never spoken to you documentarians.

Lloyde's role was not to cover anything up. Lloyde was meant to be seen, heard, and photographed as the star of a very critical staged scene in the official narrative.

But it didn't stop there.

He was also used as a significant part of the subsequent propaganda with his non-threatening voice and face being out front in the media to help sell the official line.

So yes, in my opinion he is behaving exactly like we should expect for someone in that role.

Catgrlz also asked a similar question in a very poignant manner:

QUOTE (catgrlz)
Why would he preserve, and go so far as to show you, the vehicle whose damage in no way supports his story line?

Why meet with you guys again so extensively, knowing that you would be tearing apart his claims on video. He would have done better by the official story line to either not meet with you at all or to keep it short.

It doesn't add up nicely & cleanly does it?

To which I replied:

My feeling is that Lloyde is proud of his place in "his story" and would like it to be played up as much as possible and that the perpetrators WANTED this from the start.

They likely told him to talk to media and be a face of the event and may have informed him that he would be considered a hero of sorts by virtually everyone.

He may even be disappointed that he hasn't gotten MORE attention and is happy to get it from anyone.

They were likely counting on his likability, the difficult to believe notion of his involvement or the staging of the poles, and the overall robust strength in the propaganda that has quite successfully manipulated masses into steadfastly supporting the "war on terror" even WHILE they oppose the war in Iraq.

The small physical details didn't really matter because they knew there would be no real "investigation".

Lloyde is used to people eating his story up and with the strength of the dark powers behind him he probably has no fear or worries whatsoever about any powerless citizen investigator otherwise known to the rest of the world as conspiracy theorists!

Nobody has ever challenged him to his face. We didn't the first time.

Naturally he may have figured we would on the second time but clearly he decided on the spot to try and "iron this out" with us.

I bet he regrets it now and didn't really understand the level of knowledge, facts, and determination that he was up against when he first uttered the words "you can come in".

Bottom line, it doesn't matter either way because it's clear that Lloyde is not to be blamed for the 9/11 attack and it would have happened with or without his involvement.

But automatically absolving him of involvement simply because he seems like a nice old man and acts confused at times isn't a logical approach to this evidence.

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Jun 9 2011, 11:57 AM

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Jun 22 2011, 09:53 AM
Post #56

Okay, let me be clear, I don't expect Craig to get involved with this "mind control" speculation, it's not presented for him to do that. Nor is it a practical or even necessary
item in the investigation. However, "we" readers, seeking answers with our resources,
have the liberty of doing the "armchair analysis" and it goes without saying that many
times it does bear fruit. So we work with the "loose ends" to see where they lead.
Maybe we can come to some acceptable conclusions or maybe we can't. Or maybe
someone else is inspired to pick up a piece here and use it on another part of the story.
We have our "investigators" and we have our "speculators" and that is as it should be.
As long as the speculators stick with the facts provided by the investigators,
they add, rather than subtract from the effort.

Craig has done a pretty well bang up job for his part, on some pretty complex
material. So kudos again to Craig and Crew. thumbsup.gif

CIT said: "They likely told him to talk to media and be a face of the event and may have informed him that he would be considered a hero of sorts by virtually everyone."

But no! "They" don't operate that way at all! At that stage of the operation, the
actual way things will "play out" can't be known. So, everything must be treated
as "sensitive", meaning that "co operators" can not be allowed to know anything
critical, else they have to be "made unavailable". This we know from the widely
held suspicion that people involved in other areas, where critical kinds of knowledge
could not be contained or denied, either have "fatal accidents" or commit "suicide",
exactly as we'd expect when considering the knowledge they most likely would
have had.

We can also make an educated guess, that "insiders" would have to be compensated
in some self incriminating way that ensures their complete and utter silence. Or,
if that's not possible, or if the "price" of silence is such that it cannot be assured,
then that person has to be "made unavailable", by various irrevocable means.

So the fact that Lloyd is not "made unavailable" suggests that he knows nothing
of any real "value" as far as "climbing back up the tree". How this comes about,
is where the speculation about mind control, which is real, comes forward as a
very possible answer.

-------------------------------AN ASIDE-------------------------------
Tautology:

For example take the just finished Wiener case. Let's just build a quick
and dirty hypothetical to demonstrate how artifacts could convene his
conduct. Let's say he'd discovered (which mind control subjects sometimes
do,) that he has been a victim of such.

His votes on foreign policy, may not have been what he had envisioned
himself doing, but; by the time he discovered he'd been doing antithetical
things, he's done so many he can't then claim mind control as the source.
He can't resign office, he'd be ordered to withdraw it. The only thing he
can do is destroy himself and so that's what he does.
Otherwise he'd continue to be used.
-------------------------------END ASIDE-------------------------------

Meaning for Lloyd would be that there's no way out of his "box".
For sure he's lying and knows something, that much Craig has
locked down! What the reason behind all this prevarication is,
is curious, since he obviously knows nothing of importance about
those "above him", nor would it be productive to speculate that he
arranged this all by himself, or even with the help of a friend.

The matter of name changes for both him and his wife and the
timing thereof is curious as well. He appears to have amassed
quite some holdings for a cabbie, but money alone does not
ensure secrecy. The answer could be as simple as his ties to
his wife. But that would mean he knows more than he would have
to know, if no form of mind control were employed. But then,
there would be the possibility of him somehow being "broken down",
(accidental death of his wife for example) which would lead us back
to him being made "unavailable". So it's a conundrum that has
interesting possibilities, for MC to explain his conduct.

I don't believe that the lamp pole was ever through the windshield.
Try suspending a 200 lbs lamp pole above the ground and driving
a car into it at 45mph, then examine the damage. I believe that
the order of damage, would be significantly larger in this case,
even though this pole would be standing still, not moving at
some additional velocity, both downwards and horizontally.
Not to mention the abrupt change of direction the cab should
have made upon being hit. Does anyone know if there were
skid marks on the road? I didn't see any. If he hit the breaks,
a common reaction to the windshield breaking suddenly, I'd
expect to see skid marks, even at only 45 mph. The position
of the car seems to say that it "fishtailed" to its final position.
I can't imagine it being driven to that position, with the lamp
pole not moving about.

Braking, I would think, should have dislodged it from the
back seat, and pushed it forward so that it would cantilever
to the ground outside and make significant drag marks. If so,
then any residual motion, would have pushed it through
the roof. So it seems that the damage to the cab was done
elsewhere, then, as some one said before, the car was either
driven or towed into position. Then, with everyone's attention
distracted by the Pentagon explosion, the pole was quickly
placed and glass and debris were strewn about. It could have
been kept in the grass behind the guard rail. One strong man
could then have picked it up and placed it.

It's an incredible wonder that the officials first on the scene, did
not add an official narrative about the cab to the official story,
contemporary with it's discovery. I mean, judging by the speed
at which they grabbed all those videos, you'd expect they'd have
been right on top of this as well.

Obwon

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jun 22 2011, 10:47 AM
Post #57

QUOTE (Obwon @ Jun 22 2011, 02:53 PM) *
But no! "They" don't operate that way at all! At that stage of the operation, the
actual way things will "play out" can't be known. So, everything must be treated
as "sensitive", meaning that "co operators" can not be allowed to know anything
critical, else they have to be "made unavailable". This we know from the widely
held suspicion that people involved in other areas, where critical kinds of knowledge
could not be contained or denied, either have "fatal accidents" or commit "suicide",
exactly as we'd expect when considering the knowledge they most likely would
have had.

We can also make an educated guess, that "insiders" would have to be compensated
in some self incriminating way that ensures their complete and utter silence. Or,
if that's not possible, or if the "price" of silence is such that it cannot be assured,
then that person has to be "made unavailable", by various irrevocable means.

So the fact that Lloyd is not "made unavailable" suggests that he knows nothing
of any real "value" as far as "climbing back up the tree". How this comes about,
is where the speculation about mind control, which is real, comes forward as a
very possible answer.

It doesn't seem feasible to me that they would trust someone under mind control to play such a visible and significant role.

He let it slip that he is well aware his neighbor was "up on the bridge" taking pictures of his cab and pole which demonstrates he is truly cognizant of what really happened.

He would have to therefore know how his cab got damaged and the scene was staged.

I don't believe that the lamp pole was ever through the windshield.
Try suspending a 200 lbs lamp pole above the ground and driving
a car into it at 45mph, then examine the damage. I believe that
the order of damage, would be significantly larger in this case,
even though this pole would be standing still, not moving at
some additional velocity, both downwards and horizontally.
Not to mention the abrupt change of direction the cab should
have made upon being hit. Does anyone know if there were
skid marks on the road? I didn't see any. If he hit the breaks,
a common reaction to the windshield breaking suddenly, I'd
expect to see skid marks, even at only 45 mph. The position
of the car seems to say that it "fishtailed" to its final position.
I can't imagine it being driven to that position, with the lamp
pole not moving about.

Braking, I would think, should have dislodged it from the
back seat, and pushed it forward so that it would cantilever
to the ground outside and make significant drag marks. If so,
then any residual motion, would have pushed it through
the roof. So it seems that the damage to the cab was done
elsewhere, then, as some one said before, the car was either
driven or towed into position.

Yes agreed. These are all dubious details about his account that point to staging but it's the witnesses to the
north of the gas station approach who PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt that this scene was staged.

Then, with everyone's attention
distracted by the Pentagon explosion, the pole was quickly
placed and glass and debris were strewn about. It could have
been kept in the grass behind the guard rail. One strong man
could then have picked it up and placed it.

Ah but wait a minute I thought you said that "They" don't operate that way at all!

According to your logic the "one strong man" would have to be under mind control too. In fact EVERYONE involved
in executing the operation would have to be under mind control.

It's more comfortable when we can simply say that "They" are the perpetrators and keep everything up in the air. But the information we have provided should be enough to make people realize that it's time to take action because we already have hard proof that the official impact narrative is false. It's a lot more fun to be an "armchair analyst" then to actually do something.

I understand how it's difficult to believe that a seemingly low level asset with a face and a nice demeanor like Lloyde could be willingly involved nor does it really matter one way or the other since obviously he is not responsible for a global psychological crime on the magnitude of 9/11.

But your speculation is not helpful in our efforts to expose the crime.

It obfuscates the facts and contributes to the reason why people are more prone to do NOTHING but sit back and theorize anonymously while leaving the hard work to others.

The perpetrators don't theorize. The media doesn't theorize. They state the lie as FACT over and over to reinforce it into the public's mind and we aren't going to counter a multi-trillion dollar media/propaganda arm with an "armchair analysis".

I suggest that you stick to the facts otherwise I feel you are working AGAINST our efforts by casting doubt and confusing people with constant tales of speculation which only create the impression that we don't have proof and that we should be dismissed as a bunch of "conspiracy theorists".

It's an incredible wonder that the officials first on the scene, did
not add an official narrative about the cab to the official story,
contemporary with it's discovery. I mean, judging by the speed
at which they grabbed all those videos, you'd expect they'd have
been right on top of this as well.

What are you talking about? They used photos and images of the cab and light pole in their propaganda and let Lloyde tell the story to the media numerous times. He most certainly WAS included in the "official narrative" via the media, the Moussaui trial, and other things.

Hell they have pictures of his cab and pole on display inside the Pentagon! In fact John McCain used pictures of his cab as propaganda during the 2008 Republican convention. So yes Lloyde's scene was a MAJOR part of the official narrative.

That's the entire point.

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Jun 22 2011, 12:05 PM

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Jun 22 2011, 12:21 PM
Post #58

Craig, you said: "Clearly you are confused.
Lloyde most certainly WAS "made available" and put out there as a face and voice for the event."

-----------------

I never said he wasn't put out there etc., what I asked was not
why the media didn't document etc., but why the FBI and other
officials who swarmed so efficiently to grab the videos so quickly,
did not have an official narrative of the cab/pole event that they
presented themselves, instead they left it to the media.

In any event, best you leave this mind control subject to us armchair
theorists/speculators. Get on with your evidence collecting work.
This subject should not be wasting your time, tempting though
it may be for you to interject. Mind control, hypnotic suggestion
etc., will be difficult in the extreme to actually collect hard evidence
of, because by it's very nature it remains hidden within the mind of
the victim. There's no guarantee that even professional examination
can expose it in some cases. So, dealing with such a matter is
largely one of attempting to resolve conflicts with speculative theories.
It's very ugly work and it's not straight forward at all. Worse yet
it can be discovered to be unproductive in the end.

But we do know it exists, therefore we look for it when the
opportunities present. It is not an area where you should be
involved at all. I merely note for those who follow such fare,
instances where it might be employed to some effect. After all
they've been at it so long, so expert at identifying people who
would be susceptible, it's hardly beyond the limits of reason to
theorize that they may already have accumulated an army of
puppets to use as needs arise. In any event these things
will have to be teased out of the mix, there's no blunt assault
possible. But, since we know it could be here, there, anywhere,
we have to collect and examine these instances.

Unlike the detective work you're doing to great effect, there's no
set way to pursue "Manchurian Candidates". Don't let us waste
your time (I don't mean that in any derisive way), I just don't
like seeing you so distracted.

Warm Regards.
Obwon

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jun 22 2011, 12:44 PM
Post #59

QUOTE (Obwon @ Jun 22 2011, 05:21 PM) *
I never said he wasn't put out there etc., what I asked was not
why the media didn't document etc., but why the FBI and other
officials who swarmed so efficiently to grab the videos so quickly,
did not have an official narrative of the cab/pole event that they
presented themselves, instead they left it to the media.

Yeah I saw that I misread your post so I edited my response.

Unlike the detective work you're doing to great effect, there's no
set way to pursue "Manchurian Candidates". Don't let us waste
your time (I don't mean that in any derisive way), I just don't
like seeing you so distracted.

Warm Regards.
Obwon

Well thanks and I guess that's my point.

The problem is that we don't have a multi-trillion dollar propaganda arm.

The only way for us to disseminate the important information we have uncovered is online in forums like this.

This very thread is "stickied" here to bring attention to our findings and hopefully inspire people to take action on it.

So because the internet and forums like this are all that we really have we can't help but feel compelled to try and keep it on focus, on message, and to not let the discussion get sidetracked into things that you have just admitted are a distraction.

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Jun 23 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #60

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Jun 22 2011, 11:44 AM) *

The only way for us to disseminate the important information we have uncovered is online in forums like this.

This very thread is "stickied" here to bring attention to our findings and hopefully inspire people to take action on it.

So because the internet and forums like this are all that we really have we can't help but feel compelled to try and keep it on focus, on message, and to not let the discussion get sidetracked into things that you have just admitted are a distraction.

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Jun 22 2011, 11:44 AM) *

Yes, it is a "distraction" of sorts, but it can be a very valuable one, when there is an
on point context for it. So, what I probably mean is "distraction for some". Where the
"some" are people doing other valuable work.

Here, let me try to explain.

I've been on the "net" since before "Air Mosaic", that net browser was still just a gleam
in the eye of the code boys. The talk then was that "some day we might break the 14,400
baud barrier" ( yes I still get a laugh remembering that).

Of all the subjects you could find on the net, even back then, "mind control" was not
only not covered very well, it wasn't discussed because it was either too frightening, or
just plainly taboo. If you got into it, you were a "kook" and later a member of the
"tin foil cap" fellowship. But those days are coming to a quick end, just like the command line interface did.

Now here you have this Lloyd fellow, working against himself, in a failing effort to
retain some shred of credibility. He can't do it! Why? He has no ability to point
to anyone as responsible for his plight, yet he's "incriminated", as part of a story so
big, how could it be that even if he were to admit the poles were planted, it would
have little to no impact on anything else in the story? How does that come about?
Mind control has the possibility of providing an answer to this conundrum. So, it
should be so noted and in no uncertain way. So that others who have similar
inexplicable problems, who suspect such operations come out and discuss them.

Why? Because we need more information about something that might very well have
been going on for quite a number of decades. It's been almost 100 years since
hypnotism has been employed for entertainment purposes, yet we hear little to
nothing about it. We know that it is powerful, we know it exists, and even though
we don't hear about it, we can know for certain that it has been studied and improved.
What we don't know is how these new and improved techniques have been employed
over the many decades.

But, one way it could have been employed, is to deploy hypnotists, who over the
years find and collect optimal candidates who can then be used -- How? Imagine
an army of susceptible people, already hypnotized and ready to receive post hynotic
commands. Like perhaps "Harley Guy" or the Naudets etc. Operators inserted into
the story line at various points, to claim they saw planes etc.

Is that far fetched? Well, have you noted how the official narrative of 9-11 changed?
Time after time the story line changed, but at each turn there quickly appears a new
crop of "eyewitnesses" willing to swear to the new scheme of things. It's certainly
enough to give one pause to suspect that something very strange is going on.
So that is what I'm point out.

It's a "distraction" to those who have "better" work to do, like you, who are
out there collecting first hand information. But it's something for others, who
are doing little more than reading and assessing, to consider. We won't know
it's real value until something breaks, but, by broaching the subject now, at
least we'll have a frame to fit the little pieces into when some real tidbit of
knowledge comes along.

But, never the less, we know that MC is real and we know that it could very well
have been very useful in an operation like 9-11, to cover trails, create confusion/false
leads and the like. Even to create "witnesses" out of thin air. We just don't know
where it's been used and/or how. But speculation leads to "testable theory" and
that leads to discovery, there is no other route.

I'm hoping that you will see the importance of this, and I'm hoping just as well that
you'll leave it aside and get on with your work.

Also, let me remind every reader of the dangers of this branch of investigation.
As I said it's very "ugly", if you keep records you're going to have quite a collection.
In that collection answers are going to either emerge or seem to. If they are real answers,
well. Consider that this is too valuable an area for the public to have knowledge about.
It cannot be allowed. The secret was once kept by the stigmas that attached to such
thoughts and that is fading. But until it does become commonplace knowledge, attempts
will be made to save it from disclosure.

How powerful is it? Well, imagine that you could rob a bank, and have the teller
press the alarm, but when the police come, they arrest the teller not you. That's
the kind of power we're talking about. It is the single greatest threat to a free society,
so thank our lucky stars that not everyone is amenable to it. But the general public
has to quickly come up to speed on such issues as it presents, before they break
those few barrier down. The search for absolute power is so tantalizing that it is
hard to envision a world where such efforts will not exist.

Well, I've said quite enough for now.

Warmest Regards
Obwon

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 03:03 PM