IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Does The Tapping Of Chancellor Merkel's Phone Offer Some Insight..., into the Events Surrounding 9/11?

paulmichael
post Jan 15 2014, 03:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

Before I get to addressing German Chancellor Angela Merkel's cell phone [allegedly] being tapped by the United States government, I want to bring up the subject of the alleged airplane swaps of flights AA77, UA175, and AA11 on 9/11 and the disposition of the passengers and crews of those flights. I do not include flight UA93 because I believe the story of that flight differs from the rest.

Early on in the saga of 9/11, someone posited that, when all the flights over the United States were grounded on 9/11, flights 77, 175, and 11 were instructed to land at some isolated airstrips where drones were substituted for them.

Major questions were raised about the disposition of the passengers and crews of those flights. Were they liquidated? Where are the bodies?

Here's what I am raising as a possibility: all passengers and crews of those flights never boarded any planes on 9/11. None ever embarked on any journey. This would mean that those three flights on 9/11 were totally fictitious. (You'd say that the government would have had to have the full cooperation of American Airlines and United Airlines. Well, what would you expect of these two companies when, after the fact, they did nothing in court to challenge things even though there was really no by-the-book investigation of the events of 9/11, and even though billions of dollars were at stake?)

Oh, the people on those flights' passenger lists were real people, all right, REAL PEOPLE WHO WERE BLACKMAILED INTO COMPLIANCE TO HAVE THEIR IDENTITIES USED FOR THE CONSPIRATORIAL PURPOSES OF 9/11.

This would explain the unusually light load factors for the "doomed flights" of 9/11 (excluding [possibly] flight 93). It would be difficult to "recruit" larger numbers into the blackmailing scheme that is posited as follows...

Those people who were presumed dead due to the "aircraft strikes" on 9/11 were probably given new identities and are now living somewhere on this planet in something akin to the Witness Protection Program possibly without the knowledge of their friends and relatives.

Let's now move on to witnesses on the streets of New York and in the vicinity of the Pentagon who phoned-in to dial-911 emergency services claiming to have witnessed planes striking the 9/11 targets.

These people were SHILLS who were LYING!

How does one get the cooperation of such shills? Well, this is far easier than getting people to disappear into the sunset with new identities. All that you need do is to approach a few of the multitudes who are facing the prospect of hard prison time for some crime, like a drug related one, and give the pigeons a choice: "Work for us or do hard time for many, many years." (How do think they got Kenneth Kimes to finally admit (albeit non-credibly) to the murder of New York socialite Irene Silverman? He was facing the prospect of hard time in California FOR LIFE for another crime, so it certainly looks like he had no choice but to cut a deal.)

[An aside: while there have been a number of people purporting to have eye-witnessed the "airliner strikes" on the WTC towers, I don't remember a single one describing the huge fireballs that we see in videos of the WTC strikes that came out later. Obviously, fireballs were an afterthought. There was a documentary on TV about how computers and the branch of mathematics known as "fractals" were used to create fiery special effects for a "Star Wars" sequel.]

Now, finally on to the alleged tapping of Chancellor Merkel's cell phone...

This story broke in the context of the revelation of the National Security Agency's tapping of every single phone conversation, text message, fax, email, etc.

Questions were raised as to why Chancellor Merkel's cell phone would be tapped by the N.S.A. when Germany is a friend and ally of the United States of America.

Well, the answer to the questions is kind'a built right into the prior sentence. THE TAPPING IS TO INSURE THE CONTINUED FRIENDLY RELATIONSHIP of Germany with the United States.

To put it in more stark terms: the tapping is to insure that Germany marches in lock-step to the tune of whatever the United States wants of it... ENFORCED BY BLACKMAIL!!

You have to ask: "Why would so many foreign nations support the war efforts of the U.S. in Iraq and Afghanistan with the lives of their troops on the line when one of our own Congressmen, Rangle, termed these wars as "useless?" Why would they do this when major doubts about the events of 9/11 arose worldwide very early on? Why would they do this when a larger percentage of people in foreign countries see 9/11 for what it truly is: ludicrous hogwash? Don't foreign leaders have their own aviation experts, physicists and other learned individuals upon whom they should be relying on for advice and guidance?

The only explanation for all of the cooperation noted above is BLACKMAIL.

The only explanation for rightly assuming that there must have been over 1,000 accessories and accomplices in the commission of the crimes of 9/11 (this plus the cooperation of so, so many others afterwards) is BLACKMAIL.

The primary explanation for the need for the tapping of every single phone call, text message, email, and fax by the NSA is to insure, by BLACKMAIL, the cooperation with and allegiance to a highly corrupt government.

It's not to prevent incidents like the Boston Marathon bombings. IT IS FOR BLACKMAIL, blackmail to ease the insecurities of a highly paranoid and evil government.

President Slick Willy Clinton was quoted as saying that everyone has his price and everyone has something to hide, and so Slick Willy ran his administrations in Arkansas and the White House accordingly... just an example... an example of how things work around here.

There was the story of a undercover CIA agent's being exposed by our government as an act of retaliation for what her husband did. This agent was not a James Bond kind'a spy. No! She spent her time at cocktail parties and other highfalutin events. Such activities on the part of an agent do not result in the obtaining of plans for nuclear bombs and other advanced weaponry. No! The purpose of hobnobbing with high society by a female agent is to dig up gossipy DIRT... DIRT FOR THE PURPOSES OF INTERNATIONAL BLACKMAIL.

Ahhhh, your tax dollars at work.

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vinnyg45
post Jan 15 2014, 07:31 PM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,117

Paul - I like the way you've thought this out. It's a shame there isn't more information on what happened to the passengers on all the flights - because a passenger plane certanly didn't crash in Shanksville PA on 9-11-2001.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 17 2014, 09:34 AM
Post #3

Further thoughts and comments...

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 15 2014, 02:14 PM) *
Oh, the people on those flights' passenger lists were real people, all right, REAL PEOPLE WHO WERE BLACKMAILED INTO COMPLIANCE TO HAVE THEIR IDENTITIES USED FOR THE CONSPIRATORIAL PURPOSES OF 9/11.

In the past, whenever there was an air disaster, reporters and cameramen would be at the airport of destination to interview friends and family of the passengers who were expected to arrive there.

I remember a specific case involving terrorism: Pan Am flight 103 that went down over Lockerbie.

News people captured on camera the mother of one of the casualties in the Pan Am terminal at JFK. She was so distraught by the news that all that she could do was to wail, "My baby, my baby," and she collapsed to the floor still wailing and wailing.

On 9/11, I saw no such televised scenes, no such news reports at airports of destinations. THIS IS BECAUSE NO ONE WAS EXPECTING THE DOOMED FLIGHTS AND THEIR ALLEGED PASSENGERS AT THE AIRPORTS OF DESTINATIONS.

I'm guessing that 9/11 preparations to have "passengers" and "crews" "die" as a result of "terrorism" were incomplete. Arranging for "expectant friends and relatives" at the destinations was an omission... an oversight.

Where are the alleged 9/11 "passengers?" Where are the alleged 9/11 "crews?" If they ultimately became truly missing at the points of origin of the 9/11 "flights," they didn't seem to be missing at the destinations.

I posit that the "passengers" and "crews" of flights 11, 77, and 175 were in on things for their own reasons. You should know that in many cases, scoundrels have much reason to fake their own deaths. Certain individuals, when given enough incentive (like from a corrupt government), will become more than eager to have their own deaths faked by major assist FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

You know what? While there was some poor quality video supposedly of a couple of "terrorists" going through airport security at Boston's airport on 9/11 which was broadcast all over television, WE NEVER SAW ANY DOOMED 9/11 PASSENGER OR CREW MEMBER GOING THROUGH AN AIRPORT SECURITY CHECKPOINT! Nor did we see video of passengers and crew at the boarding gate of any of the "doomed flights." Gee, why not?

You'd say that the government would have had to have the full cooperation of American Airlines and United Airlines. Well, what would you expect of these two companies when, after the fact, they did nothing in court to challenge things even though there was really no by-the-book investigation of the events of 9/11, and even though billions of dollars were at stake?

After the news gave up on full-time coverage of 9/11, the "Oprah Show" covered 9/11 every day... every, every day for weeks on end. Fairly early on, Oprah had several guests who had purported to have received telephone calls from doomed flight UA93, but for months and months she featured absolutely no one from the ground who claimed to have received calls from doomed flights UA175, AA11 or AA77 even though such calls supposedly were made. Then, after months went by, Oprah had a NONCREDIBLE guest who claimed to be an American Airlines reservations supervisor who received a call from a flight attendant on AA11.

Oh, come on. For American Airlines to allow that episode of the "Oprah Show" to air without the slightest challenge means only one thing: American Airlines was in on things, and American Airlines gave Oprah its blessings!

one of our own Congressmen, Rangle, termed these wars as "useless"

Moving on to Representative Charles Rangel...

Soon after he was heard on T.V. characterizing the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as "useless wars," he was brought down for ethics violations, for which, I am sure, enforcement authorities would have otherwise looked the other way.

Rangel got into trouble for having more than one rent stabilized apartment (four) in New York City, for improper fund raising, and for evading income tax on rental income from a property in the Dominican Republic. How was all of this brought to the attention of the House Ethics Committee? I don't know, but I am under the firm belief that EVERYONE in Washington, D.C. and beyond is under the yoke of potential blackmail... blackmail that is backed up by less-than-above-board scrutiny ("spying" and "surveillance" would be more apt terms).

Charles Rangel was up against it, and so he had to resign as Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.

Do you see how things work around here when you step on the wrong toes?

President George Bush and Vice President Cheney had an un-transcribed, not-under-oath "private meeting" with the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (aka "The 9/11 Commission") during which "highly classified information" was supposedly discussed.

Oh, come on. Do you really think that Bush and Cheney shared sensitive, classified information about national security with that Commission, or do you think that Bush and Cheney more likely made it perfectly clear to the 9/11 Commissioners that certain information about those Commissioners would remain classified if they played ball? It was reported that this private meeting in the Oval Office with the 911 Commission lasted some three hours. Yeah, right. I'd bet that it lasted more on the order of THREE MINUTES!

Remember: every phone conversation, text message, email and fax is tapped and this includes the phone conversations, text messages, emails and faxes of the 9/11 Commissioners, too!

Let's face it! The proceedings of that 9/11 Commission did not even rise to the standards of a p***-poor whitewash.

Postscript: "Everyone has his price and everyone has something to hide" - Slick Willy.

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 18 2014, 08:22 AM
Post #4

Here's what I am raising as a possibility: all passengers and crews of those flights never boarded any planes on 9/11. None ever embarked on any journey.

I came upon a report about American Airline's flight 77 pilot, Charles Frank Burlingame III at. http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/cfburling3.htm.

He was buried at Arlington National Cemetery three months after the September 11th incident at the Pentagon.

Why three months? It was stated that he was initially denied a burial plot at Arlington because he was not 60 years old, but like so many other things about 9/11, was this just a pat answer that does not hold water too well?

I don't remember any news reports of any remains of flight 77 casualties being recovered at the Pentagon on 9/11.

What I do remember is that [supposedly] informed sources claimed that there was no aircraft debris there except for a minimal amount that was planted later.

Does anyone have a take on this burial?

What I also remember is a sham funeral procession scene from the movie "Wag the Dog." (Please excuse me if I seem to be irreverent, but, remember, the purpose of this forum is to uncover facts and to set history correct.)

Also, as I understand things, the remains of 1,000 casualties at the World Trade Center were never recovered... not so much as a small bone fragment as was the case with so many minimal remains of others that were recovered.

Supposedly, some 157 souls were onboard flights 11 and 175 that crashed into the WTC. Have the remains of at least one of these casualties [allegedly] been recovered? I have absolutely no recollection of any such report.

If there were a total of 2,800 casualties at the WTC, and 1,800 have been identified, then, proportionately, I guess you'd expect some remains, even minimal ones, of about 100 of the flight casualties to be recovered, but I don't remember hearing of any... not a one.

Comments?

P.M.

+Quote Post
nonflier
post Jan 18 2014, 12:06 PM
Post #5

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,664

Paul, would you concur that, according to their own story, most of the remains that were found were so small that DNA matching would be the only means of ID?

(this might be going off topic however considering the title; maybe I will save further comments for an appropriate thread)

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 19 2014, 07:58 PM
Post #6

According to Wikipedia, excluding the "hijackers," there were 76 passengers aboard AA11, 53 passengers aboard AA77, and 51 passengers aboard UA175.

Having given the matter further thought, I realize that it would not have been necessary to have a total of 180 individuals blackmailed to give up their identities and to be passed off as being dead.

All that it would have taken would have been only five real people-passengers, or so, per fictitious flight to create the illusion that the entire three 9/11 passenger lists were comprised of real people.

So, was anyone in this forum in a position to verify the authenticity of the 9/11 passenger lists?

What about the world at large outside of this forum? Who, if anyone, did any form of verification, or did we get fooled into believing at face value what the mass media fed us about these passenger lists?

As far as the flight attendants on the "doomed" 9/11 flights go: well, I learned in an unrelated media story about a day-in-the-life of a flight attendant that flight attendants for large airlines, like American and United, rarely ever work flights with the same coworkers twice.

BOTTOM LINE: flight attendants don't know each other much, and if the rosters of flight attendants were for the most part falsified for flights 11, 77, and 175, then tens of thousands of flight attendants at American, United and beyond would not know any better.

As far as cockpit crews go, I'll leave this up to persons more knowledgeable as to how identities of 9/11 pilots may or may not have been falsified (or, alternatively, blackmailed into compliance).

I do remember the story of a TWA pilot way back when. He got into big trouble for using his flight benefits, more accurately, his auto shipping flight benefits to ship stolen luxury cars out of the country. Now, here would be a prime target for blackmail.

Sometime after 9/11, in a news interview, a woman claimed to be a flight attendant and further claimed to have lost a colleague and friend on 9/11, but who knows? Maybe this attestation was a total fabrication. This was just about the only thing I heard coming from airline personnel about 9/11 in the media. I always wondered: why such a dearth of statements from the airline industry?

The more that I think of it, the more I am convinced that the 9/11 conspirators must have had consulting services from some of the world's top illusionists and experts on the power of suggestion.

Also, most if not all of the photos of the 19 alleged 9/11 hijackers may have each been a composite photo of half-a-dozen mug shots of Saudi criminals, possibly deceased, or of Saudi mental patients about whom nobody really cared.

P.M.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 08:01 AM