IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wash Post Attack On Hr 1207 And Fed Transparency

Sanders
post Jul 25 2009, 01:50 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...9072303004.html

Gone are the days when the Wash Post challenged the status quo.

If the Fed is to stay free, it should, to the greatest extent possible, stay focused on its core mission of managing the nation's money supply.

Free!!???

Sorry folks, I posted this here out of mere frustration at not being able to post a comment at the WP site. Free??? It's a collection of banks owned by private people. Playing with the economy.

As for managing the money supply, get ready for hyperinflation - the money supply has been tripled - if Bernanke can't figure a way to suck up all that credit back into non-existence in the near future (which he can't), we are in for a rough ride.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jul 25 2009, 02:55 PM
Post #2

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi Sanders!

I don't think the whole lot of them a have any idea of the bruisin' they are cruisin' for if they keep it up.

[EDITED by Sanders]

Forgive me, tnemelckram. I thought it best to keep part of that un-expressed here on this forum. (Certain guidelines here you know.)

This post has been edited by Sanders: Jul 25 2009, 08:33 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 01:37 AM