IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Help Requested

wishIwasapilot
post Apr 10 2017, 11:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,484

Good day to you all.

Is there anyone who would be willing to handle the following question at a discussion site.

1. Did airplanes actually fly into the Twin Towers?

You all have so much valuable information in this regard and I believe that your solid expertise would be much more appreciated than my stumbling recitation of the "airplane data".

The person who started this thread has made the assumption, ie. the premise IS that the official story is false and he is asking for information from everyone to find out - What really happened on 9/11?

I think that this is a great opportunity to reach a lot of people. Please let me know asap.

This post has been edited by wishIwasapilot: Apr 10 2017, 11:55 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CaptBill46
post Apr 11 2017, 12:48 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,545

QUOTE (wishIwasapilot @ Apr 10 2017, 11:47 PM) *
Good day to you all.

Is there anyone who would be willing to handle the following question at a discussion site.

1. Did airplanes actually fly into the Twin Towers?

You all have so much valuable information in this regard and I believe that your solid expertise would be much more appreciated than my stumbling recitation of the "airplane data".

The person who started this thread has made the assumption, ie. the premise IS that the official story is false and he is asking for information from everyone to find out - What really happened on 9/11?

I think that this is a great opportunity to reach a lot of people. Please let me know asap.

I personally do not believe that real aircraft hit the towers. I called BS on it the moment I first saw the tv footage that day in 2001. I have studied the construction of the towers and I know exactly how an airliner is constructed. Just throw a full beer can at a brick wall real hard and see what happens. I'm no expert at real-time video editing but thats how it was done.

+Quote Post
kawika
post Apr 11 2017, 10:16 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

QUOTE (CaptBill46 @ Apr 11 2017, 12:48 AM) *
I personally do not believe that real aircraft hit the towers. I called BS on it the moment I first saw the tv footage that day in 2001. I have studied the construction of the towers and I know exactly how an airliner is constructed. Just throw a full beer can at a brick wall real hard and see what happens. I'm no expert at real-time video editing but thats how it was done.

A beer can isn't a plane and a brick wall isn't an accurate description of the WTC towers.

The tower was a grid--glass and steel. The plane hit the grid and was shredded, while the steel structure reacted in bending, bolted connections sheared.

The momentum carried the shredded plane in through the glazing openings. Where engines and other robust materials were able to defeat the structure, larger holes were created. Trailing plane parts entered these holes.

Please compare apples to apples.

This post has been edited by kawika: Apr 11 2017, 10:36 AM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Apr 11 2017, 01:37 PM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (CaptBill46 @ Apr 11 2017, 12:48 AM) *
... I have studied the construction of the towers and I know exactly how an airliner is constructed.

Have you also studied the alterations that were made to the towers before 9/11
and know how a modified airliner is constructed?

Just throw a full beer can at a brick wall real hard and see what happens.

Was your beer can thrown at 500+ mph? rolleyes.gif

And what was the ratio of the surface area struck of beer can : brick wall
compared to the plane : concrete floor?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 15 2017, 01:13 PM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (kawika @ Apr 11 2017, 11:16 AM) *
A beer can isn't a plane and a brick wall isn't an accurate description of the WTC towers.

The tower was a grid--glass and steel. The plane hit the grid and was shredded, while the steel structure reacted in bending, bolted connections sheared.

The momentum carried the shredded plane in through the glazing openings. Where engines and other robust materials were able to defeat the structure, larger holes were created. Trailing plane parts entered these holes.

Please compare apples to apples.

I very much agree.

And I've only just seen an excellent video analyzing and making the case for how the tower had been prepared, with bolts loosened and other structural modifications before hand.

IMO the plane striking the north tower was way too small to have been a 767. Maybe a Lear, maybe a modified A-5, who knows? That was from a 2 second shot of the impact, excellent perspective.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2017 - 12:24 PM