IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mark Loizeaux

NP1Mike
post Jun 4 2015, 06:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition Incorporated apparently knew immediately, upon learning from TV of the planes' hitting the buildings, that the towers were going to fall.

He is reported to have said "Within a nanosecond, I said, it's coming down. And the second tower will fall first, because it was hit lower down."

If what he said was true, that he knew immediately the towers were going to fall after being struck by the planes, then he is criminally responsible for not notifying the emergency workers of this: the 343 firemen, 60 police officers, and 8 paramedics who lost their lives during the collapse of the towers.

Have any members of these EW families tried to sue Mark Loizeaux and/or Controlled Demolition Incorporated?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Jun 5 2015, 05:42 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jun 4 2015, 05:50 PM) *
Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition Incorporated apparently knew immediately, upon learning from TV of the planes' hitting the buildings, that the towers were going to fall.

He is reported to have said "Within a nanosecond, I said, it's coming down. And the second tower will fall first, because it was hit lower down."

If what he said was true, that he knew immediately the towers were going to fall after being struck by the planes, then he is criminally responsible for not notifying the emergency workers of this: the 343 firemen, 60 police officers, and 8 paramedics who lost their lives during the collapse of the towers.

Have any members of these EW families tried to sue Mark Loizeaux and/or Controlled Demolition Incorporated?

I'm not a legal mind, but I don't think that stating an opinion would qualify as KNOWING. That would REALLY be tough to prove in court (that he KNEW).....simply because he made that statement.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jun 5 2015, 06:12 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (excontroller @ Jun 5 2015, 04:42 PM) *
I'm not a legal mind, but I don't think that stating an opinion would qualify as KNOWING. That would REALLY be tough to prove in court (that he KNEW).....simply because he made that statement.

Well it gets deeper than that. He was sure. So sure that he then did the following (supposedly):

I thought, “Somebody’s got to tell the Fire Dept. to get out of there….I picked up the phone, dialed 411, got the number, and tried it – busy. So I called the Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management. All circuits were busy. I couldn’t get through.”

That's apparently where he gave up.
A good enough effort to justify letting those hundreds perish when the buildings collapsed?

To me it's a B.S story he made up because he was on the inside (the story about the towers having to fall).
But still, he put his foot in his mouth big-time (like Silverstein) and should be sued because of it and held criminally responsible for the deaths.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 03:58 AM