IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Could Russian Stinger Missiles Have Been Used To Attack The Pentagon... And The Wtc Too?

paulmichael
post Jun 21 2017, 05:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

Last night, Rachel Maddow, on her MSNBC show, rehashed some old news about the background of mob-connected, Russia-connected, [and, not the least] big-time-Donald Trump-connected career criminal and dirtbag Felix Sater.

In order to avoid severe penalties for a big-time criminal conviction, Mr. Sater turned government informant for the CIA offering to help the CIA purchase Russian Stinger missiles on the black market before any bad guys got a chance to use them.

Back when conspiracy theories and speculation about 9/11 were running rampant, a prominent Russian nuclear expert posited that a missile was launched off a ship about 250 miles off the U.S. east coast and that the missile ultimately struck the Pentagon. (I posited that that ship was a yacht owned by arch criminal Marc Rich. Or it could have been one of those repainted ocean vessels hijacked by Somali pirates which could have been sunk after it served its purpose.)

I donít know anything about the capability of Russian Stinger missiles or if one could have punched the highly destructive hole in the Pentagon or if two others were capable of punching the initial holes in the sides of the World Trade Center towers.

I do remember reported rumors that Russian military assets including things of a nuclear nature went missing at the time of the fall of Communism and the Soviet Union with those assets falling into the hands of Russian organized crime.

Now, we have definitive confirmation of those rumors with Saterís supposedly being in an in-the-know position to obtain such equipment on the black market.

An interesting footnote: years ago, Donald Trump made an appearance on the ďLive with Regis and KellyĒ TV show during which he very imprudently made the following admission: ďI deal with the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low; you donít want to know who I deal with; you donít want to know.Ē Itís amazing that a video clip of this has not surfaced at this time... at least not yet. Perhaps the producers of ďLiveĒ donít want to run the risk of turning off any future, prospective guests from appearing on the show, and so they are protecting The Donald and yet another one of his stupid instances of loose lips.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Jun 21 2017, 06:40 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 21 2017, 06:11 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I too remember that speculation, but it was not a Stinger missile, it was a Russian Granit(?) missile, supposedly taken from the sunken submarine Kursk by western contractors.

That something hit the Pentagon is plausible to me for many reasons. That it was a Granit(?) seems a bit far to me, but anything is possible.

I do not think it was a missile that hit the north tower, and clearly it was a Boeing that hit the south tower.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 06:29 PM