IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
>> O N L I N E - V I D E O's <<, Please post ONLY links to video's here

KP50
post Feb 24 2010, 05:48 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

To say Israel is behind 9/11 is to define an unseen hand in terms of country borders. There are many on this forum who are much more eloquent than me, and can lay out the patterns throughout history that led to 9/11. For 9/11 to happen, all of the 3 letter agencies of the USA had to be corrupted in some way. If Israel is capable of that then they effectively run the United States and so you can say that the United States was behind 9/11.

I am not sure if even I understand what I was trying to say in that paragraph!

I am still uncertain of the true role of Israel in events up until now and for events that will undoubtedly happen in the future - but the country was created for a reason. The invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were for a reason - and I believe that reason is for a time in the future when the next great conflict occurs. The one that will remap the world again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nicole
post Feb 24 2010, 09:11 AM
Post #22

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,919

QUOTE (KP50 @ Feb 24 2010, 10:48 AM) *
To say Israel is behind 9/11 is to define an unseen hand in terms of country borders. There are many on this forum who are much more eloquent than me, and can lay out the patterns throughout history that led to 9/11. For 9/11 to happen, all of the 3 letter agencies of the USA had to be corrupted in some way. If Israel is capable of that then they effectively run the United States and so you can say that the United States was behind 9/11.

I am not sure if even I understand what I was trying to say in that paragraph!

I am still uncertain of the true role of Israel in events up until now and for events that will undoubtedly happen in the future - but the country was created for a reason. The invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were for a reason - and I believe that reason is for a time in the future when the next great conflict occurs. The one that will remap the world again.

If I understand you, this video is a kind of answer to the questions that are in your message :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvDHaJiDUek

+Quote Post
KP50
post Feb 24 2010, 11:04 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

I don't consider that the United States, United Kingdom and Israel are separate countries - they are one state in 3 locations. Thus it isn't a country being controlled by another country - it is just one agenda. And the agenda may even include the eventual destruction of one of the 3 "countries".

+Quote Post
Nicole
post Feb 25 2010, 07:28 AM
Post #24

QUOTE (KP50 @ Feb 25 2010, 04:04 AM) *
I don't consider that the United States, United Kingdom and Israel are separate countries - they are one state in 3 locations. Thus it isn't a country being controlled by another country - it is just one agenda. And the agenda may even include the eventual destruction of one of the 3 "countries".

These words surprise me quite a lot. How can you say that 3 countries are one...and if you say that which place has the rest of the world ? Which Law regulates their relations between each other, and with the other countries ?

How can you explain me that Norman Finkelstein lives in United States and can't go to IsraŽl ?

How can you explain me that Gilad Atzmon who also grew up in IsraŽl and made his military service went away and lives in Britain ?

They both have blogs very critic towards IsraŽl.

By Gilad you can see that :

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/big-story-...in-britain.html

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/britain-mu...lad-atzmon.html

and you can listen to Norman Finkelstein in "Defamation" and in "American radical".

If you look at the videos of his conferences, you see the public approuving a lot, and these videos are very much looked at and voted.

You can' have forgotten what happened in Chicago and San Francisco :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgN02ZTe5AU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=491GOKwrN1s

+Quote Post
KP50
post Feb 25 2010, 04:16 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

I'm not talking about the day to day activities of the countries - or even the day to day activities of the politicians. Life goes on in its very complicated way for millions of people.

I am talking about the global strategy of these countries. I am saying that Tony Blair had no option but to support the invasion of Iraq - he didn't make the decision at all in fact, it was made for him and he just had to try to sell it to his people. Same with Obama, he isn't deciding foreign policy, he just has to try to sell it to the people. I am talking about the next great conflict which is already in the planning. If we, the people, still believe that we can control these outcomes with our votes then we, the people, will fall for the next false flag event and be out on the streets yelling "something must be done". And there will be a grim faced politician telling us how necessary the invasion of "XYZ" is, how evil "XYZ" is and we'll support our boys while they kill and die. The invasion will have been in the planning phase for years and years - all we are seeing is the marketing phase.

USA, UK, Israel - they are all on the same team. All we see are the minor disputes that happen in teams.

+Quote Post
kawika
post Feb 25 2010, 05:31 PM
Post #26

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

ABC REPORTER DESCRIBES EARTHQUAKE AT GZ

ABC Reporter Joe Torres and his camerman describe what they felt when they were at the corner of Vesey and W. Broadway, next to WTC7, at the moment WTC2 disintegrates.

+Quote Post
Nicole
post Feb 25 2010, 05:36 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (KP50 @ Feb 25 2010, 09:16 PM) *
I'm not talking about the day to day activities of the countries - or even the day to day activities of the politicians. Life goes on in its very complicated way for millions of people.

I am talking about the global strategy of these countries. I am saying that Tony Blair had no option but to support the invasion of Iraq - he didn't make the decision at all in fact, it was made for him and he just had to try to sell it to his people. Same with Obama, he isn't deciding foreign policy, he just has to try to sell it to the people. I am talking about the next great conflict which is already in the planning. If we, the people, still believe that we can control these outcomes with our votes then we, the people, will fall for the next false flag event and be out on the streets yelling "something must be done". And there will be a grim faced politician telling us how necessary the invasion of "XYZ" is, how evil "XYZ" is and we'll support our boys while they kill and die. The invasion will have been in the planning phase for years and years - all we are seeing is the marketing phase.

USA, UK, Israel - they are all on the same team. All we see are the minor disputes that happen in teams.

I thought to your answer because I was so surprised, I can just not understand your way of thinking. Look at Jonathan Pollard, at all the documentation concerning Israel spying, in US, "country A", the most agressive, the docu of Carl Cameron...so many things even the USS Liberty.

Blair had to face quite more opposition than Obama. I appreciate pictures, and ignore if you have seen this one

Gilad Atzmon put it on his blog, as he also posted the documentary "Inside Britain IsraŽl Lobby".

This is the reason why I appreciate Greg Felton when he writes that US has no choice. The situation exists since decades. But the point is that since Gaza, even if IsraŽl makes a huge propaganda, its image in the world is worse and worse.

Quite a number of Jews are against zionism, for example "Jewish voice for Peace", in which you find Naomi Klein.

If we go back to the reason of this exchange, it began because I think IsraŽl behind 9/11. I am very very far from being the only one having this conviction. From there, I think if the aim is to stop this huge escalation in wars with no reason, the true culprits must be identified. Even if the three agencies are concerned by the plot, they are infiltrated.

The chapter concerning Jonathan Pollard in "The true story of the Mossad" written by Gordon Brown shows the huge determination to take doc away from the states. Feith has been accused of spying too.

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Feb 6 2011, 04:29 AM
Post #28

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

The War You Don't See - John Pilger
http://www.viddler.com/explore/TruceAssholes/videos/7/
A legal note which comes into my mind: The civil courts should generally have a jurisdiction to dismiss the military immunities in cases a civilian is involved as a victim in deliberate act of military against civilians (a war crime), the civil law enforcement should have superiority to assert and enforce the military to comply with the civil law, never vice versa (principle: a civilian never should be a subject of military law, a soldier is always a subject of civil law if acting against civilian), if not, there always will be wars and all the suffering and injustice it brings. ...something like posse comitatus extended globally

+Quote Post
SR71
post Sep 22 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 7,512

QUOTE (Guinan @ Jan 14 2007, 03:00 AM) *
In this thread you will find links to recomended video's which can be found on the internet, related to 9-11.

Please DON'T use this thread for ANY OTHER info !

Insider trading proof

http://hpub.org/september-11-a-bernie-mado...raud-chapter-2/

+Quote Post
SR71
post Sep 22 2013, 01:09 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 7,512

Inside Trading Proof in 52 minutes

http://hpub.org/september-11-a-bernie-mado...raud-chapter-2/

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th November 2019 - 01:00 PM