IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Footage Of Destrcution From Inside Wtc Building 5 Nist Cumulus Release 28 Steficek Gary Videos

Paul
post Nov 30 2010, 06:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

Hi i just finished uploading a video with about 6 minutes of footage filmed from withinside wtc building 5 that shows the extent of
the damage to the building, this video is from release 28 of the NIST cumulus video database from the Steifick Gary videos folder which contains two other longer videos which are also very interesting and concern the same building so i assume.

Footage of destrcution from inside wtc building 5 NIST cumulus release 28 Steficek Gary videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDaqBecJhr8

Cheers Paul
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Nov 30 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (Paul @ Nov 30 2010, 06:54 AM) *
Hi i just finished uploading a video with about 6 minutes of footage filmed from withinside wtc building 5 that shows the extent of
the damage to the building, this video is from release 28 of the NIST cumulus video database from the Steifick Gary videos folder which contains two other longer videos which are also very interesting and concern the same building so i assume.

Footage of destrcution from inside wtc building 5 NIST cumulus release 28 Steficek Gary videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDaqBecJhr8

Cheers Paul

Can't these guys ever hold a camera still? He's moving around so much and before the camera can refocus he moves again.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Dec 1 2010, 06:39 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

Yeah and there is another version of this that shows how fire significantly weakened the steel structure resulting in massive bowing of the
floor columns and floors where the connections actually buckled and failed due to the intense heat they even had floors in the building that
collapsed failed due to the fire taking out like four other floors as it failed resulting in local collapses you can tell by looking at the video
that the fire severly rooted the steel structure and caused entire floors too collapse now i know where NIST got there idea as to how wtc 7
building collapsed still if i upload that video it will do nothing to support our cause and will only cause the detractors to have one big gigantic
wank fest why give them more ammunition when they can upload the stupid videos and look at them for themselves ther are two other
videos besides this one the video i am talking about is engineers doing a strucutural fire investigation assesing the damage to wtc 5 im sure
the detractors will find it in time if you want to know what video i am talking about go to 911datasets.org on the main page and download the
torrent for release 28 use a program like utorrent which will allow you to select the folders you want to download by clicking them and unclicking
the ones you dont want and try just selecting this folder International_Center_for_911_Studies_NIST_FOIA\Release_28\Release 28\42A0310 - G28D15\Steficek, Gary-videos if you have a low download limit the folder is only 212 mb in size and shouldnt eat to much by itself the video
file is named HQ_WTC5_GARY.WMV trust me the OCT supporters will love what this video shows but i dont not really anyhow because it doesnt
support our cause and you will see why if you watch it.

Cheers the Paul

This post has been edited by Paul: Dec 1 2010, 06:40 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 05:07 PM