IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: John Lear - Disinformation? Cia Operative?

johnlear
post May 19 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #81

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 744

QUOTE (albertchampion @ May 18 2010, 01:14 AM) *
i think it odd, i have lived on this planet, the usa, for decades.

still, i continue to feel as if an extraterrestrial. an alien life form.

i encounter very few individuals who share my pov or my sense of integrity and honor.

Hello Albertchampion,

Very few, if any of us are from this planet. We go through hundred if not thousands of reincarnations trying to get our soul matured to the point that we can live our lives with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed and to express our love for our family members everyday. After we can do that automatically we are released to go play with the other adults in this universe.

Meanwhile we slog it out lifetime after lifetime on this and other planets trying to get our souls released to the point where we can go somewhere else by ourselves.

So don't feel like the Lone Ranger, all of us are from or have been to other planets and some have distant memories of those existences like some have memories of previous lifetimes like that little 2 year old kid who vividly remembered, to the tiniest detail, of getting shot down over Io Jima. That was in the news a couple of days ago.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 19 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #82

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

QUOTE (johnlear @ May 20 2010, 12:05 AM) *
Hello Pan,

There are good aliens and bad aliens just like there are good earthlings and bad earthlings. The bad aliens gave us some real nasty offensive weapons one of which was the weapon that destroyed the WTC.

It used molecular disassociation to reduce matter to it barest component which is why there was only 1 story left instead of 13 stories as in a controlled demolition. All of the dust particles none of which was more than 80 microns in size was what molecular disassociation does to matter: steel, concrete etc. We have 36 offensive weapons orbiting platforms plus 2 Naval command posts about the same size as the ISS.

If you ever wondered why it takes the shuttle 3 days (instead of the Russians who make it there in 30 minutes including docking) to get to the ISS its because they are stopping at those platforms with food and supplies. And if your wondering why it takes the shuttle 2 days to get back which should only take 54 minutes to deorbit and land its because they are distributing more food and supplies that were brought up by the Russians a couple of days before the shuttle arrives at the ISS.

Its a real nice cozy arrangement they have there and is the reason that, unknown by the public there are currently about 5000 astronauts current and qualified which include the Army, Navy, Air Force, NASA and a few other secret teams. They all operate under US Space Command which was taken over by the Navy in, I think, 1992.

Cold war? There never was any such thing in reality. All the threats and hoopla was for public consumption. We have always been close allies to the Russians.

Hello John, can I ask you a few questions?

1. Is it your belief that Architects and Egineers' assertion of the WTC towers were control demolitioned is incorrect?
Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth

2. Are you aware of the CFR's involvement in the 1938 alien invasion hoax in the CBS radio broadcast of "The War Of The Worlds"?

3. Are you aware that Hitler's scientists (and the US)were alledgedly trying to construct aircraft resembling saucer-shaped UFO's?
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/FlyingSau...ingSaucers.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RNLbxbIeo
The NAZI saucer that landed on Mars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHLXKXxV7YU...feature=related

4. Are you aware that Prescott Bush and his New World Order business buddies in part helped build Hitler's war machine?

This post has been edited by Quest: May 19 2010, 10:47 PM

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 19 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #83

QUOTE (pan @ May 18 2010, 01:02 AM) *
Dear Mr. John Lear,

Sir If I can take a minute of your time I like to talk on another topic here, it has to do with the pictures taken by the Lunar Orbiter which no one in the mainstream media talks about not even that stooge, Alex Jones. I would like to ask you what you make about Missing Lunar Orbiter Tapes Found In an Abandoned McDonald's.
Mr. Lear do you have any idea how those tapes could had possible had made their way in a take away food store? and why? You know sir I have read a number of posts even in here stating that UFO Is being made up by those in the NWO. To me this is just complete nonsense being said by idiots such as that Zionist Alex Jones and their Sheep's just to misinform the public so we are not aware what is really going on.

I have no idea whats behind the McDonalds Lunar Orbiter scam. It may be an attempt to link them with the 700 missing tapes from the Apollo missions. There were no tapes because there was no Apollo mission that landed or even orbited the moon and I could give you several hundred reasons why that would not have been possible.

As far as Lunar Orbiter tapes I have the best collection of LO photos including one that, although airbrushed, contains so much information that they dare not release it. It was a photo of a city 125 miles north west of Copernicus looking north near Tobias Meyer LO-3-123H3. I have a 2 foot by 3 foot enlargement in my den. For those who have any photo interpretation background it knocks them for a loop. I have other LO photos that clearly (to me and others with photo interpretation experience) shows very large cities.

All photos in the Lunar Orbiter series taken between 1965 and 1967 where not as carefully airbrushed as those we see from Clementine and other recent photo expeditions. Now it is all done digitally and automatically. The way they hide cities on the near side of the moon from telescopes are camouflaged with holograms or other similar devices. My best 2 examples are of Endymion and Petavius B.

So in answer to your question I believe the McDonalds missing photos are to confuse the public with the missing 700 reels of the faked Apollo mission. Through the resources of thelivingmoon.com team we asked for a first look at one and were denied. The first released photo from McDonalds had already been airbrushed so it was no big find.

To quote one of Hoaglands friends, "NASA didn't lie abut a few things; they lied about everything."

+Quote Post
pan
post May 19 2010, 11:32 PM
Post #84

Group: Guest
Member No.: 5,028

QUOTE (Quest @ May 19 2010, 09:36 PM) *

1. Is it your belief that Architects and Egineers' assertion of the WTC towers were control demolitioned is incorrect?

2. Are you aware of the CFR's involvement in the 1938 alien invasion hoax in the CBS radio broadcast of "The War Of The Worlds"?

3. Are you aware that Hitler's scientists (and the US)were alledgedly trying to construct aircraft resembling saucer-shaped UFO's?
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/FlyingSau...ingSaucers.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RNLbxbIeo
The NAZI saucer that landed on Mars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHLXKXxV7YU...feature=related

4. Are you aware that Prescott Bush and his New World Order business buddies in part helped build Hitler's war machine?

Hey Quest I got a few questions which you have never answer me and you have being avoiding them all along and those questions that I posted here has being send to the one that I started with Alex Jones so while you are waiting for your questions to be answered can you do the proper thing and answer mines too, here is the thread just follow the dots
................................................................ Is Alex Jones A Dis-info Cia Agent De Facto Zionist Of The Rothchilds?

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 19 2010, 11:59 PM
Post #85

QUOTE (Trapster @ Aug 27 2009, 01:55 AM) *
Ok, I have stayed away from this because I thought things needed to cool down a bit.

Point of evidence:
Honestly, do ya really think that there is an underground 'Sub Canal' dug from the Pacific to a lake in Nevada where an Undersea Warfare base for subs is located? Just ponder it, I don't want a full blown argument.
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/0...ets.html#Nevada

The 'evidence' presented here is pretty thin: A sign about Undersea Warfare and a very secretive guard.

Well, I think think of a very logical reason why the US Navy would want to locate a test and research center in a lake in Nevada---Security from prying eyes. Torpedoes, Sonar, SEAL tactics, propulsion systems (propellers), and more could be observed from Soviet Subs if tested in any Ocean. Nevada is the site of other 'secret' military bases, so the location of a Navy testing center is not that far fetched. But, I'd call saying that there is a deep underground canal linking the lake with the ocean a real trip in creative thinking. (With all due respect Mr. Lear)

Thanks Trapster,

Nobody dug a trench from Monterey Bay to Hawthorne. Most of the western and part of the eastern U.S. sit on a plate covering the Pacific Ocean. Subs are able to go to Nevada, California, Idaho, Oregon and Washington. The reason they go to Hawthorne is because right across the street from the Naval Undersea Warfare Center at Hawthorne is the U.S. Army arsenal where specific armament including missiles are made. Rather than ship them to the west coast they just push them onto an elevator that goes down 4300 ft to the Pacific Ocean and load them there. I have 4 sources for this information. A recent source said he saw a nuclear sub at China Lake. Another source says his father worked on nuclear subs in St. Louis.

On discussing that with someome who knows the shipping lanes very well in and around St. Louis says that explains why dredging operations in the area go on 24/7. He was baffled by this because most of the river traffic draws 3 or 4 feet at the max, so why would they be dredging? The nuclear sub is the explanation. They enter from the gulf and cruise up the Mississippi.

One of the most interesting Naval bases is the one at Lake Tahoe. This one is serviced by an elevator also but I can't figure out why at Lake Tahoe. Winter skiing perhaps?

Both the Thresher and Scorpion were lost exploring the Pacific Ocean beneath the western U.S. Their cover stories were well concocted and nobody has any reason to think otherwise. And they have held up for almost 50 years now.

And, you know how the press loves to go at people who talk about UFO's and Alien Civilizations. Just ask Presidential candidate Kucinich about how they tore into him.

Yes, Some of us are real ""UFO nuts."

(Personally, I hope that some of what Lear says about that subject is true, it'd be fun to talk to an alien one day, ask him how his civilization coped with the challenges we face here on Earth)

My last words on the subject (truly)
The Pilot's for 9/11 Truth is a powerful organization. It is guaranteed to attract both positive and negative attention once some of its big research projects are completed. Projects involving solid mathematical analysis, data computation and principals of science. But, you can be sure that the first 'press' questions will be directed toward the subject of 'crazy UFO conspiracy theories'.

I should have realized 911 was a scam the first day. But I bought it hook, line and sinker for 4 years until I started reading some different theories. Of course then I changed my opinion and I was even invited by Morgan Reynolds to write a 15 page affidavit to the New York District Court in opposition to the motion to dismiss by one of the 21 parties charged with their connection with 911. Of course the judge took one day to dismiss the suit. Talk about sheer, outright dishonesty. My affidavit contained the details of why no Boeing 767 could have crashed into the WTC. I had excellent references but he shot those down too.

To Mr Lear, I did not mean to insult you or your contributions. I see from your response that you have a great sense of humor and took it lightly. You have presented a truly astonishing body of 'theory' on other sites. Perhaps there is much more to mankind that I know. Perhaps I am paranoid in a negative way. Given the gravity (slight pun) of the magnitude of the events of 9/11, I simply caution any professional group to be weary of any 'appearance' of 'crazy theories'. As we know, perception is reality.

Not to worry. I even invited John Alexander over to my house for dinner and while I didn't convince him the Lazar story is true, I did give him enough facts, "to give it a little more thought."

Cheers John Lear, thanks for taking time here. Cheers Pilots for 9/11 Truth, keep up the good work.

Thanks, and I have told Rob that anytime I become a liability to just toss my ass out.

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 20 2010, 01:02 AM
Post #86

QUOTE (Quest @ May 18 2010, 01:36 AM) *

There were some parts of the WTC that had controlled demo. There is no doubt about that. But the main destruction came from a weapon on an orbiting platform. You should understand that the A&E knows nothing about any space based weapons involved in the equation.

No, I didn't know that.

yes.

No, didn't know about the Mars landing.

Of course.

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 20 2010, 01:22 AM
Post #87

QUOTE (Quest @ May 10 2010, 12:52 AM) *
Pan, 2 questions;

Although you asked Pan these questions let me throw in my opinion

1. Do you believe the UFO phenomenon to be a result of aliens flying the spacecraft to earth?

Yes, there are literally billions of different types of aliens. Many of those visit earth. One of the problems in trying to understand this is that you are told by mainstream science that the universe is 17 billion years old. This is incorrect. The universe is infinite, a concept very hard to believe but nevertheless true.

There are also a billion times a billion earths similar to ours. Some are more advanced than ours some less advanced.

2. Do you deny that the NWO has had a hand in pushing the myth of alien flow spacecraft?

The myth of alien flow spacecraft is not a myth. The NWO, whatever that may be, does everything it can to suppress that information. Earth people are led to believe in a big bang. They want to believe there is a beginning. This is hard to believe until you reach a higher level and start to learn more about all the universes there are. They want to think there is one universe and that a 'God' created it. They don't have the slightest idea about how big it really is and all the inhabitants there are.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post May 20 2010, 01:47 AM
Post #88

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

mr.lear,

since we have the privilege of you (and your wealth of experience and knowledge) here for a moment, if i may divert briefly to a related but seperate topic, i was wondering if u could share any thoughts on that last shuttle mission that (allegedly) blew up upon re-entry. i understand there was for the first time ever, an israeli airforce captain onboard that shuttle. i was wondering if and how any of that may (or may not) fit in with -

If you ever wondered why it takes the shuttle 3 days (instead of the Russians who make it there in 30 minutes including docking) to get to the ISS its because they are stopping at those platforms with food and supplies. And if your wondering why it takes the shuttle 2 days to get back which should only take 54 minutes to deorbit and land its because they are distributing more food and supplies that were brought up by the Russians a couple of days before the shuttle arrives at the ISS.

Its a real nice cozy arrangement they have there and is the reason that, unknown by the public there are currently about 5000 astronauts current and qualified which include the Army, Navy, Air Force, NASA and a few other secret teams. They all operate under US Space Command which was taken over by the Navy in, I think, 1992.

i've often wondered if maybe not all the people who were supposed to be on that shuttle, were actually on it when it disintegrated. i've also wondered if maybe there is alot more going on the space station (or secret space stations) than just "scientific research". any ideas/insights you might have into things of that regard would be much appreciated.

also, what are your thoughts (if any) on this?
http://www.dod.gov/pubs/space20010111.html

thanks (in advance) for your time sir,
salute.gif

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 20 2010, 01:58 AM
Post #89

QUOTE (amazed! @ Apr 29 2010, 05:20 PM) *
Trapster

Call me a maudlin fool, but I would still like to think that there are more good men in society than bad men. More good than wicked, knowing full well that all men are wicked at one time or another.

Yes, there are patriots, no doubt. Some who put country above government, and not vice versa.

What if John Lear IS an old Air America pilot? What does that really mean? Does it mean that he cannot love his country, even though he works for its government?

I just wanted to clear this up. I worked for CASI (Continental Air Services, Inc) not Air America. We both did the same work during the secret war in Laos. Below is my Congressional commendation for that work. I flew 560 mission of which half were combat and got shot down once.

By johnlear at 2010-05-19

Air America used to land several airplanes daily at the little Navy Base on the Mekong River, where I was in Vietnam. I know 2 guys who worked for them.

CASI was based in Vientiane and work mostly in Laos with a few 'accidental' flights into China.

That Lear would advocate for truth being made public, I'm all for him.

I would like to see the truth made public in my lifetime (I am 67) but it seems doubtful. Both the NAZI's and Israel have almost total control over our country. As to the NAZI's and Israel working together you would be surprised as to who is working for who and for what. The problem with exposing the truth is 'how'?

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post May 20 2010, 02:04 AM
Post #90

Member No.: 710

i like the way you picked up on my thoughts of aloneness.

i think it is the mark of "seeker".

tell me, wasn't your dad's most interesting invention the learavia radio?

i still have one of the originals.

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 20 2010, 02:20 AM
Post #91

QUOTE (paranoia @ May 18 2010, 04:47 AM) *
mr.lear,

since we have the privilege of you (and your wealth of experience and knowledge) here for a moment, if i may divert briefly to a related but seperate topic, i was wondering if u could share any thoughts on that last shuttle mission that (allegedly) blew up upon re-entry. i understand there was for the first time ever, an israeli airforce captain onboard that shuttle. i was wondering if and how any of that may (or may not) fit in with -

The space shuttle was built with 10 seats. All we see are 6 or 7 astronauts board. There are obviously 3 or 4 additional astronauts going and coming back that are not known by the public. The first shuttle accident was sabotage. One of the hold down clamps was rigged not to release. It eventually broke loose but was the cause of the accident. The second was obviously intentionally shot down. All I know about that mission was that it was an Isreali secret mission. How or why it was destroyed, I don't know.

i've often wondered if maybe not all the people who were supposed to be on that shuttle, were actually on it when it disintegrated. i've also wondered if maybe there is a lot more going on the space station (or secret space stations) than just "scientific research". any ideas/insights you might have into things of that regard would be much appreciated.

We have 36 orbiting offensive weapons orbiting platforms including 2 Navy orbiting command platforms similar to the ISS.

Like I said before there are a least 3 or 4 extra seats and may be even more on the shuttle. The U.S. has also several man-rated rockets that send up additional astronauts. I don't know how they are brought back but we have at least one STO (single stage to orbit) craft that can takeoff into orbit, dock, and return to earth.

also, what are your thoughts (if any) on this?
http://www.dod.gov/pubs/space20010111.html

Public propaganda.

+Quote Post
dMz
post May 20 2010, 03:25 AM
Post #92

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (johnlear @ Aug 22 2009, 11:11 AM) *
I was not involved in any way with the black bird except and all consuming interest. I knew several of the Lockheed test pilots. One was Darryl Greenamyer who checked me out in the F-104. Another was Bill Weaver who I flew copilot for delivering an L-1011 from Marana to Cambridge, England for Orbital Sciences. I would have been permanent copilot for the Pegasus Program but the Pentagon refused to issue a security clearance. If I remember correctly the exact statement to Lockheed was, "Under no circumstances will John Lear ever be issued any more clearances." I think the Pentagon was over reacting. smile.gif

Hi John- and thanks for your [A-12-ish] response long ago.

Hmmm... Orbital Sciences was one of the "local competition" that tried to "recruit" me away from my then-DoD-contracted employer... The interesting portion is that I had just moved across several hundred miles, VERY recently changed cell phone numbers, and then suddenly- a recruiter from Orbital Sciences just "found" my "NEW?" cell phone number out of "the blue..."

Are you currently at liberty to elaborate on the DoD "Under no circumstances..." thing that you alluded to above, John? If not- I completely understand... salute.gif cheers.gif

EDIT: Feel free to contact me via PM if you feel more comfortable that way, Mr. Lear.

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 20 2010, 04:06 AM
Post #93

name='Quest' date='Aug 28 2009, 04:39 AM' post='10775912']
Do you guys mind if I weigh in on this?

I am not going to tackle the credibility issue because any supposed "tie" with the CIA but rather I'm going to hit it from another angle.

I have not yet read John Lear's complete take on UFO's but what I gather from his "some are real (ufos) and some aren't real (man-made)" statement, he does in fact believe that other-worldly beings have visisted our planet and may in fact still be doing so.

True.

My issue with that is that like Trapster, I have seen the UFO topic, along with "grassy-knollers" phrase brought up by the 911 perp's media again and again in attempts to try and discredit a truthseeker or the movement as a whole. Case in point, recently and ironically, I was actually guilty of passing on a video in the Pilot's "Lobby" forum which contained UFO material. In hindsight, the guy in this video is clearly a fraud.

That happens.

I'll bet I was guilty as many others that got sucked in by the guy in the above video who told us everything we wanted to know with the "Ted Kennedy wanted my 14 year old daughter" along with Kissinger's infamous "useless eater" phrase. Yep. Outrageous stuff indeed and it needed to shared immediately. He told us what we wanted to hear and we/I passed on his video.... blindly. Big mistake. It was later brought to my intention that the guy's website has all kinds of wierd alternative religion and UFO stuff inked to his site and as anyone knows in the "911 truth business", you don't lead with your weakest stuff when spreading the news. But yet, that is what this guy in this video has done. All that was missing was the "911 perps are shape-shifting lizards" stuff. Now for those here who don't know me well, I, like John Lear, believe there is a lot of evidence to indicate NPT is what transpired at the towers and no, I don't believe holograms were used because it wasn't necessary. Explosions took place in the tower basements causing bystanders to look DOWN at ground level just seconds PRIOR to the supposed impacts in a wonderful slight-of-hand. What an opportune time to create the plane impact gashes with thermite and pre-planted explosives while simultaneously showing fake videos on television. The official "plane impacts" story will now be readily accepted by most people.

Holograms were necessary to show airplanes crashing into the WTC. Holograms have technology that can project, in thin air, images with movement, sound, heat and light. Hollywood has this technology for over 10 years but has not released it yet. TV's in the next couple of years will have no screen. the image will be projected anywhere in your room. You will have a hand held controller that can make the image bigger, smaller and can place it on a table or an empty space in the room. The image will be bright and indistinguishable from the real thing.

I also disagree with Lear's hologram theory. Holograms are an unecessary tool in my scenario and in fact they would only alert bystanders to something fishy if they saw a 'plane' but heard no engine roar.

As I mentioned before holograms have heat, light, movement and sound and can be projected into thin air. It does not need a screen or special background material.

In fact, while typing this, I just produced a mutually exclusive, either/or situation with the "hologram theory" vs. the "impact video theory", that is, they both cannot be "true". The impact videos show loud engine roars, yet we have a hologram theory too. One of these items are false - or - they are BOTH false. My bet is on the latter, as in the old "Coke vs. Pepsi" routine where in reality the same people probably own BOTH companies and carry on the facade to steer business away from the competition. Same for "Democrats" vs "Republicans". But I digress.

I have not heard of the impact video theory. Will look it up.

My problem with UFO's is that the only people to have "captured" one is the MILITARY. Got that? For all of the supposed sightings around the world the only crash occurred next to a MILITARY base. Just lucky I guess. And no, I don't consider the 1947 Roswell a "civilian" capture for many reasons not the least of which it was that in occurred in the back yard of an AIR FORCE BASE.

They don't necessarily crash near military bases. They have special teams that erect panels to hide the saucer until it an be flown out by helicopter or if too big put on sometimes 3 lo-boys that drive through the night in formation to the nearest 'safe facility, or in the case of the Garrison crash are too big to do anything with it except bury it. The one that crashed near Garrison, Utah in 1953 is still buried there. They built 3 small buildings and called it the "Desert Research Facility". The buildings and the craft are still there.

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 20 2010, 04:16 AM
Post #94

And we also know that Prescott Bush and his Wall Street NWO banking buddies helped build Hitler's military machine. And what did Hitler's military try and build in secret locations? "Flying saucers". Yet, this was BEFORE the 1947 Roswell crash! How could Hitler and the Nazi SS have possibly known what was to occur in Roswell 2 or 3 years later, AFTER the war ended? Unless, of course, Hitler was following the NWO's marching orders, a premise that seems bolstered by the Bush/Wall Street/Hitler connection. Then we have the fact that, the CFR worked with Princeton and CBS to air the 1938 "War Of The Worlds" radio brodcast in which the entire populatiuon was hoaxed into believing we were being INVADED BY MARTIANS. This was 9 YEARS before Roswell. Are we seeing a pattern here yet? If not, I will spell it out for you. This is known as PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING. This is what is EXACTLY what is happeneing with the "terrorist alerts" and "flu warnings". The Pentagon has worked with the media and Hollywood for decades to facilitate the scaremongering. In fact, the NWO MILITARY has been hoaxing us into believeing there are otherwordly monsters out in the wild blue yonder for over 50 YEARS.

Possible however we recovered 1 UFO from England that was not NAZI built, in the late 30's.

On the technical aspect of aliens and UFOs, the supposed beings and craft would be subject to the same Van Allen radiation belt danger that the Apollo mission hoaxters would have experienced had they actually gone to the moon.

Actual alien saucers would be invulnerable considering that it was them who placed the Van Allen belt in the first place to keep us with in 450 miles of earth to prevent us from going anywhere. Kind of like a playpen but considerably more advanced.

Do we even need to mention that there are all kinds of radiation producing bodies in the universe that space travelers would have to avoid?

Radiation does not produce bodies but radiation bodies are easily detected and avoided.

Then there is the question of how long it would take for an alien craft to get here. If it were traveling at such a high rate of speed, faster than the speed of light as suggested by some, for millions if not BILLIIONS of miles, how does it dodge a softball-sized piece of space flotsam that would otherwise "rip a new one" in the side of the ship thus aborting the mission?

Because the way they travel is to focus and amplify the Gravity A wave on a distance object. When the amplifiers are turned on it the amplifiers pull a portion of space to envelope the craft. When they turn off the amplifier they are hundreds of thousand of miles in milliseconds. The amplifiers can recycle every 12 milliseconds so they travel hundreds of light years in a very short time. They can't hit a softball piece of space flotsom because the piece is not in the piece that they united or fuse with.

And what about the G-Forces these "aliens" would have to contend with when passing heavenly bodies at light speed or whatever speed necessary to traverse BILLIONS OF MILES and yet do so during their lifetime so that they won't die of old age before their destination is reached?

Saucers produce their own gravity, you don't feel a thing while inside. Billions of miles would be a very short trip with this technology.

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 20 2010, 04:23 AM
Post #95

I could go on and on and on.... What I am getting at is that more than likely, not only is the universe much bigger than we could possibly imagine, it is likely so vast that it neither ever "began" and nor will it ever likely "end". It may morph, distort, expand and realign but it will NEVER dissapear, because, what is infinite just "is". And the likelyhood that an such an advanced civilization exists at EXACTLY the the same time, over the course of BILLIONS OF YEARS, no, make that INFINITY, has found us when we have not yet wiped each other off the face of the planet, is IMHO, a big fat ZERO. In effect, for all practical and relative purposes, we are ALONE.

Yes, there are good aliens and bad aliens but there so many nobody is going to wipe out anybody.

Yes, other civilizations may have existed somewhere in the universe, and probably some will exist some time in the future, but the likelyhood that if such a civilization exists presently, with the necessary technology, close enough, and has found us during our short blip on the radar, is virtually nil.

They didn't find us. They created us.

So, what's my point in all this and what does this have to do with John Lear?

The concerns that what I talk about and my beliefs may interfere with my efforts to help expose the truth about 911.

My point is this; that given the age and size of the universe and the time we have existed on this planet, we earthlings are but a flea on a whale's a*s and the probability that in the short span of time that man has existed on this godforsaken planet he has been vistited upon by beings with technology that is capable of traveling at the speeds necessary to cross the universe and actually survive the trip without hitting anything while flying at light-speed, without burning up from heat or radiation and without dying of old age in the process (unless of couse they also perfected Hollywood movie-style "cryogenics") you can virtually rest assurred that any supposed UFOs that exist are indeed man-made; especially when considering the aformentioned MILITARY/CFR hoaxes. Oh, and did I mention the fake Apollo missions?

They made us, they monitor us and help us achieve maturity.

IMO, the UFO stuff is the "external force" that Henry Kissinger and Ronald Reagan referred to when they were talking about reasons for "people of the world to unite". Defending ourselves from UFOs is also a way to drain endless amounts of HUGE money from taxpayers because with UFOs, like Al CIAda, it is difficult to disprove what doesn't exist. Only your military knows for sure. Trust them. B)

The military would like to know more than they know. That is why disclosure will not happen for several decades. There is no point for disclosure. The military gets what they want, super advanced weapons technology in return for helping keep the secret.

Where does this leave John Lear? I don't know why Mr. Lear says what he does regarding "UFOs", but I CAN say with great conviction that any UFOs that exist are almost certainly made here on terra-firma.

Most of the UFO's seen by the public are made by us. The real alien ones are not interested in playing games by giving the public a view now and then. So if you changed your word from 'any' to 'most' you would be more correct.

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 20 2010, 07:59 AM
Post #96

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqN2hIsRsIY

...a picture paints a thousand words,
but the song sings a thousand pictures.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 20 2010, 10:23 AM
Post #97

Member No.: 145

John, what is your proof alien technology was used to help facilitate the destruction of the WTC towers?

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 20 2010, 02:35 PM
Post #98

QUOTE (Quest @ May 18 2010, 01:23 PM) *
John, what is your proof alien technology was used to help facilitate the destruction of the WTC towers?

I would prefer not to turn this thread into an "Do aliens exist or not" so let me change
the question to "What is you proof that super advanced weapons technology was used
to help facilitate the destruction of the WTC towers".

To understand why I believe this you need to go to http://www.drjudywood.com/. Its
the website of Dr. Judy Wood who had the most nformation. Her degrees and background make
her eminently qualified to comment on this issue.

When the judge of the New York District Court dismissed the suit initiated by Morgan Reynolds
and supported by my affidavit they did not dismiss Dr. Woods suit as there was just too much information and that suit is still ongoing.

Morgans suit was a Qui Tam Complaint against:

Defendants. :
SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP.;
APPLIED RESEARCH ASSOCIATES, INC.;
NuSTATS; COMPUTER AIDED ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES, INC.;
DATASOURCE, INC.; GEOSTAATS, INC.;
GILSANZ MURRAY STEFICEK LLP;
HUGHES ASSOCIATES, INC.; AJMAL ABBASI;
EDUARDO KAUSEL; DAVID PARKS;
DAVID SHARP; DANIELE VENEZANO;
JOSEF VAN DYCK; KASPAR WILLIAM;
ROLF JENSEN & ASSOCIATES, INC;
ROSENWASSER/GROSSMAN CONSULTING ENGINEERS, P.C.;
SIMPSON GUMPERTZ & :HEGER, INC.;
S. K. GHOSH ASSOCIATES, INC.;
SKIDMORE, OWINGS & MERRILL, LLP;
TENG & ASSOCIATES, INC.;
UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES, INC.;
WISS, JANNEY, ELSTNER ASSOCIATES, INC.;

I would like to make it clear that Dr.Wood does not support that the weapon was
on an orbiting weapons platform. She just proves how the weapon worked.

I am the one that suggests the weapon was on an orbiting weapons platform.

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 20 2010, 08:38 PM
Post #99

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

hmmm,
then this destructive beam technology leaves high levels of tritium,
liquefies and turns concrete to dust, and vaporizes steel,
in 30 foot, easily manageable, lengths?

Yet, can only rip paper into the air.

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 20 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #100

QUOTE (lunk @ May 18 2010, 11:38 PM) *
hmmm,
then this destructive beam technology leaves high levels of tritium,
liquefies and turns concrete to dust, and vaporizes steel,
in 30 foot, easily manageable, lengths?

Yet, can only rip paper into the air.

Those 30 ft. lengths were steel that didn't disintegrate and were cut
to fit on the truck.

The paper was not ripped, it was untouched as were the tires of most cars..

Car door handles seemed to disintegrate but no the metal around it.

The damage to the WTC matched exactly the Murrah building damage which
was probably just a test.

Still a little more tweaking needed. smile.gif

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2019 - 04:57 AM