IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Don't Go There With Me, 911 long time truther

Lasthorseman
post Sep 11 2018, 06:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

It is a symptom. I feel sorry for how my supervisor has been lied to about America since well before he was born, but hey, that is just me. He asked if I was going to fly tomorrow.
I did not know instantly what exactly he was talking about. Why? Just because of my long time MIHOP status. It was one of those cross cultural moments.
I was just a you don't want to go there with me. Have no idea how he took this. Maybe he thought I knew someone thru 911. Should I attempt a challenge here. He after all has
been on international trips. Short term thought so I thought not.
So that being said these other Trump people centered around some QAnon person. This underground news about the deep state take down with 50,000 sealed indictments. I am not
holding my breath on this one even if many of my well known not mainstream news sources confirm the same narrative.
At any rate I feel sorry today, not for the tragedy of 911 but more so as to why.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MrDoubtfire
post Sep 13 2018, 05:04 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,689

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ Sep 11 2018, 05:13 PM) *
It is a symptom. I feel sorry for how my supervisor has been lied to about America since well before he was born, but hey, that is just me. He asked if I was going to fly tomorrow.
I did not know instantly what exactly he was talking about. Why? Just because of my long time MIHOP status. It was one of those cross cultural moments.
I was just a you don't want to go there with me. Have no idea how he took this. Maybe he thought I knew someone thru 911. Should I attempt a challenge here. He after all has
been on international trips. Short term thought so I thought not.
So that being said these other Trump people centered around some QAnon person. This underground news about the deep state take down with 50,000 sealed indictments. I am not
holding my breath on this one even if many of my well known not mainstream news sources confirm the same narrative.
At any rate I feel sorry today, not for the tragedy of 911 but more so as to why.

Robert Mueller is tough on crime. No wonder, Trump and his entourage hate him.

He fights the epic battle of Deep State against Dark Money, and I bet all my money on Deep State. Of course, Dark Money is noisier, but Deep State has the stronger punch.

It would have been helpful after 9-11 to have a person like him drilling deep down into the inconsistencies and incommunicados of the NIST report.O
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2018 - 08:36 AM