IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Adam Syed Debunks Adam Larson At Blogger, They're once again trying to defend the "south of citgo" a

A. Syed
post Dec 27 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,358

http://911blogger-bans-truth.com/node/22239

How strange that this vigorous attempt to neutralize CIT's work and defend the south path happens now, just after John Bursill conceded in debate to Craig Ranke.

Fortunately it's the holidays and I had free time to take many of those supposed "south side witnesses" apart one at a time.

Loose Nuke does respond to my responses, but you can tell it's desperation of someone who feels that winning = having the last word. It reminds me of "truthers" endlessly debating "debunkers" ad nauseum.

First we had the Popular Mechanics disinfo. Then David Ray Griffin comes along and debunks the debunkers. But, there's always Ryan Mackey, there to debunk the debunker debunker. And that's just the big picture example. How often have we seen online debates between anti-truthers and truthers where the thread will go on for 10, 20, even 100 pages (the govt loyalist site?) and the party clearly in the wrong can't concede anything.

Stefan made some great posts in the blogger entry as well. Kudos.

What's really hilarious is how they try to spin Paik and Turcios as SoC witnesses, they consider Lloyde England a legit witness. What's really sad is how Larson and Larsen try to spin Roosevelt Roberts as a SoC witness.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2019 - 10:01 PM