IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tv Heads Of All The Major Networks, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, Bloomberg, CNBC, etc

jo56
post Jan 11 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 321

http://www.gogomag.com/talkingheads/foxnews.htm
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 11 2007, 05:32 PM
Post #2

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

What's really scary is who owns over 90% of all the MSM in the US. Six mega corps. own and control that much of our "free" press. GE, News Corp., Disney, Viacom, Time Warner and Bertlelsmann AG

+Quote Post
conspiracy_chest...
post Jan 12 2007, 10:05 AM
Post #3

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 252

I can't remember if this has been talked about yet.

You all really need to see the documentary "Orwell Rolls In His Grave".

Synopsis: Director Robert Kane Pappas' "Orwell Rolls in His Grave" is the consummate critical examination of the Fourth Estate ("the Press"), once the bastion of American democracy. Asking whether America has entered an Orwellian world of doublespeak where outright lies can pass for the truth, Pappas explores what the media doesn't like to talk about: itself.

1 hr 45 min

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1925114769515892401

http://www.orwellrollsinhisgrave.com/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410407/

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Sep 25 2014, 10:55 AM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

One has to wonder to this day, just exactly when did neocons sit down with media heads and tell them 'welcome to neocon TV'?
Was CNN's faked Persian Gulf coverage the catalyst convincing neocons they could spin their agenda on duped viewers? Or maybe after Cheney and Rummy watched 'The Truman Show'. They had ten years to develop a complete media manipulation on 911.
When you try to explain this to those who have no clue what all 911 entails, they roll their eyes and let my evidence go in one ear and out the other. I take 911 documentaries and break them down into a photo montage so that it easier for the clueless to better understand. It takes time but seeing is believing!
I am a 'youthful' 56 and I find that the generation before me and the generation before them are the hardest to convince on 911 conspiracy. Technology. Most of them cannot comprehend just how powerful computer technology has advanced the last 20 years. I remind them that all things being equal, it is their fault for not keeping up to date, even at a very novice level. Give me a novice computer follower and TV news couch potato and you see why it has been easy to dupe people since Persian Gulf War. And you wonder why Bush did not start up draft after 911....those who would have been drafted were shown a somewhat video game version of the Gulf War. 'Pretty rad, man, the cameras in the cruise missiles....'
We do live in an Orwellian state. If he were still alive he would have been terminated in time after 911. I am a firm believer in the works of September Clues. All part of my research.
Today on front page of USA Today is a capsule item on left side that states today is the 50th anniversary of the Warren Commission concluding some guy named Oswald shot JFK. Warren Commission=911 Commission. In honor of George Orwell....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIu8DyD8bFg

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 26 2014, 10:14 AM
Post #5

When you post, make sure you are not in "Rich Text Format".

There is a little clockwise arrow icon uppper right of your post window which will change from Rich text to plain text. You need to be in plain text to post html embed.

I want to embed a youtube vid. Which arrow is above quote talking about? Need some help here. Thanks.
Can you post steps to imbed.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 26 2014, 01:05 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Dec 26 2014, 09:14 AM) *
I want to embed a youtube vid. Which arrow is above quote talking about? Need some help here. Thanks.
Can you post steps to imbed.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10790373

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 26 2014, 02:02 PM
Post #7

This was shown on NBC in 1983. I don't think it was posted on this forum. RBS network is interrupted during its broadcast. With everything going on since 911 it may be of interest.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NKY-2zkWJuo

Thanks for link. I will practice embedding later. Still had trouble but will figure it out.

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Dec 26 2014, 02:08 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 26 2014, 02:12 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Dec 26 2014, 01:02 PM) *
Thanks for link. I will practice embedding later. Still had trouble but will figure it out.

You have to get the "Embed" code from your YT video.... it is under "Share" dropdown on the YT video page.. it looks like this...
CODE
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NKY-2zkWJuo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then follow the steps turning on the HTML - Auto linebreak under your posting window.

Click "Add Reply".... you're done... and it looks like this...

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 26 2014, 02:24 PM
Post #9

I did that but not in right order. Thanks for your help. One thing, always take the 's' out of https if it is in URL. I learned that posting my music vids on another site.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 27 2014, 10:06 AM
Post #10

Recap of above. 'Special Bulletin' was shown on NBC in 1983. I watched it then and thought about it recently. I don't think it was shown outside the U.S. Use the imbed above to watch. Hour and forty minutes. It may seem outdated but not at that time. We also had the TV movie about nukes I think called The Day After in 1983. Were they trying to tell us something then? Putting that seed into our minds there are evil people out there in the world. They forgot about neocons in Reagan admin.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Jan 5 2015, 01:49 PM
Post #11

Just testing

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Jan 5 2015, 01:59 PM

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Feb 11 2015, 02:45 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Cary @ Jan 11 2007, 04:32 PM) *
What's really scary is who owns over 90% of all the MSM in the US. Six mega corps. own and control that much of our "free" press. GE, News Corp., Disney, Viacom, Time Warner and Bertlelsmann AG

From 1987
'The Seizing of the American Broadcasting Company'

I mention this in my book as a prelude to 911.

http://www.ctka.net/abc_cap.html
**Intimidation of Journalists: Casey's action against ABC may have been intended to make that network's news division less eager to run stories uncomplimentary to the CIA. Such a chilling effect could extend to the other networks, which also fear for their licenses.

**Infiltration of ABC News: Cap Cities' purchase of ABC could have two non-business purposes. One is to create credible "covers" for spies --- CIA and Intertel --- posing as TV newsmen. Another is to ensure that one of America's three largest sources of news refrains from investigating secret espionage activities and doesn't go overboard in its coverage of certain critical areas. Such infiltration happened in Great Britain, where the BBC admitted in 1985 that employee security checks and promotions were in the hands of MI5, England's equivalent to the CIA. Studies of its history have shown that the CIA has frequently planted agents as journalists and owned some newspapers and magazines outright while financing others, such as Nicaragua's La Prensa.

**Personal and corporate gain: The CIA's threat to ABC's economic lifeblood may have kept down the price of ABC stock so it would sell at "a bargain rate," which is what the media trade press called the $3.5 billion Cap Cities agreed to pay for the network. Aside from being a major player in Cap Cities since its inception and being its former counsel of record, Casey owns $7.5 million in Cap Cities stock. His challenge to ABC came exactly during the period that Cap Cities was negotiating the buyout.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 29 2015, 05:09 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Sep 25 2014, 09:55 AM) *
One has to wonder to this day, just exactly when did neocons sit down with media heads and tell them 'welcome to neocon TV'?
Was CNN's faked Persian Gulf coverage the catalyst convincing neocons they could spin their agenda on duped viewers? Or maybe after Cheney and Rummy watched 'The Truman Show'. They had ten years to develop a complete media manipulation on 911.
When you try to explain this to those who have no clue what all 911 entails, they roll their eyes and let my evidence go in one ear and out the other. I take 911 documentaries and break them down into a photo montage so that it easier for the clueless to better understand. It takes time but seeing is believing!
I am a 'youthful' 56 and I find that the generation before me and the generation before them are the hardest to convince on 911 conspiracy. Technology. Most of them cannot comprehend just how powerful computer technology has advanced the last 20 years. I remind them that all things being equal, it is their fault for not keeping up to date, even at a very novice level. Give me a novice computer follower and TV news couch potato and you see why it has been easy to dupe people since Persian Gulf War. And you wonder why Bush did not start up draft after 911....those who would have been drafted were shown a somewhat video game version of the Gulf War. 'Pretty rad, man, the cameras in the cruise missiles....'
We do live in an Orwellian state. If he were still alive he would have been terminated in time after 911. I am a firm believer in the works of September Clues. All part of my research.
Today on front page of USA Today is a capsule item on left side that states today is the 50th anniversary of the Warren Commission concluding some guy named Oswald shot JFK. Warren Commission=911 Commission. In honor of George Orwell....

I, too, find it difficult to comprehend that, after we learned about all the government lies regarding the Kennedy Assassination, then Vietnam, then Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr.....HOW can we then assume that they QUIT lying? Heavens, even IF you think they couldn't have lied about EVERYTHING I just mentioned, if they WERE caught in a few lies, they ARE LIARS. All information becomes suspect. Whenever the media even mentions the Assassination, they ALWAYS repeat Oswald did it! They leave O U T The House Select Committee On Assassinations findings! They repeat the lie, over and over. This country has become "The Evil Empire". And I do NOT have a clue what is to be done!

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 29 2015, 05:12 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Sep 25 2014, 09:55 AM) *

I, too, find it difficult to comprehend that, after we learned about all the government lies regarding the Kennedy Assassination, then Vietnam, then Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr.....HOW can we then assume that they QUIT lying? Heavens, even IF you think they couldn't have lied about EVERYTHING I just mentioned, if they WERE caught in a few lies, they ARE LIARS. All information becomes suspect. Whenever the media even mentions the Assassination, they ALWAYS repeat Oswald did it! They leave O U T The House Select Committee On Assassinations findings! They repeat the lie, over and over. This country has become "The Evil Empire". And I do NOT have a clue what is to be done!

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Mar 29 2015, 07:26 PM
Post #15

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (excontroller @ Mar 30 2015, 06:42 AM) *

Dear 'excontroller'

"The First Lie is the Seed of Many."

Any untruth at any level has a continuing compound effect, which is extremely difficult to stop, other than by very brave and truthful people.

Robert S

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2019 - 11:26 PM