IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
American 77 Flight Recorder Position Data, Common Arguments Addressed

rob balsamo
post Apr 19 2016, 03:13 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Miragememories @ Apr 18 2016, 04:58 PM) *
Should I tell him further posting is a total waste of his time, or is there a case worth arguing?

Thanks for the feedback.

Don't waste your time. Read some of the threads in our debate section to get an idea of the type of people with which you're attempting to argue. One of their so-called "experts" can't even tell the difference between an A320 and a 757.

There is only a handful left over there who have been arguing 9/11 in their little corner of the web for over a decade, but at the same time, contend there is nothing to argue. Complete waste of space.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Miragememories
post Apr 20 2016, 06:12 AM
Post #42

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 320

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Apr 17 2016, 07:13 AM) *
Don't waste your time. Read some of the threads in our debate section to get an idea of the type of people with which you're attempting to argue. One of their so-called "experts" can't even tell the difference between an A320 and a 757.

There is only a handful left over there who have been arguing 9/11 in their little corner of the web for over a decade, but at the same time, contend there is nothing to argue. Complete waste of space.

I hear you Rob.

Beachnut seems to have a real hate on for you.

I'm only interested in the truth, like "like could a 2001 classified version of BUAP have been used without it appearing in the FDR record?"

Because in the the govt loyalist site/ISF forum 9/11 discussion is nothing more than a gaming exercise, and because even the grossest lying is ignored, it is extremely difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 20 2016, 09:53 AM
Post #43

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Miragememories @ Apr 20 2016, 07:12 AM) *
I hear you Rob.

Beachnut seems to have a real hate on for you.

I don't know why.... I love the guy.... like a Grandpa. :-)

In all seriousness, he has an unhealthy obsession with me, our organization, and this forum - going on for nearly a decade. I'm sure he is well aware of your posts made here and is probably foaming out the mouth through multiple convoluted and incoherent rants, never sourcing any of his claims. He has been doing the same thing since our organization was created in 2006..... and what does Einstein say about the definition of insanity?

With that said, I wish the guy the best.. rumour has it that he has had some serious health issues and is perhaps the reason his posts are mostly incoherent and repetitive.

I'm only interested in the truth, like "like could a 2001 classified version of BUAP have been used without it appearing in the FDR record?"

Flight Data Recorders only record what they are programmed to record.

For example, American Airlines have a Flight Deck Door parameter. However, United does not.

Yet, they both have Flight Deck Doors.

Because in the the govt loyalist site/ISF forum 9/11 discussion is nothing more than a gaming exercise, and because even the grossest lying is ignored, it is extremely difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Yes, I am sure nothing has changed. Many of their own 'govt loyalist' members have left that forum due to all the noise and very little substance. It has been a romper room for over a decade, and only a handful remain obsessed with people they think are nuts.

"Who is more foolish, the [alleged] fool, or the fool who follows him. [for nearly a decade]" - Obi-Wan Kenobi (revised)

pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 4 2017, 01:32 PM
Post #44

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (Miragememories @ Apr 18 2016, 04:58 PM) *
A friend of mine, under the alias Criteria, is posting in the the govt loyalist site/ISF forum about this subject. Since he is not a member here, I am acting as a go between.

http://www.newwccesspool.com/forum...65#post11234965

If you peruse the posts in the above page link, you'll see a total disagreement with your recent response which he paraphrased.

http://www.newwccesspool.com/forum...p;postcount=211

If it wasn't for the fact that that forum frequently shows up in 9/11 Google searches, I would just advise him to quit wasting his time with those bottom feeders.

Should I tell him further posting is a total waste of his time, or is there a case worth arguing?

Thanks for the feedback.

It is impossible to have a proper argument with any person in denial of certain facts. Don't waste your time unless you're totally bored. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 07:56 AM