IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Bollyn Deception, The Shanksville crater was NOT there in 1994

amazed!
post Mar 13 2015, 10:22 AM
Post #21

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Truthiss

You post Bollyn's account of Wally's statement and you still don't understand what was said?

I might have an advantage because I've read both his books, but it seems very clear to me.

Feds are late to the party that morning, getting there after Wally & Co already walked the field and found nothing resembling a wrecked airliner. He makes that statement to the media.

Feds show up and realize that the cat is out of the proverbial bag, that Wally had told the truth to the media.

They press him to be a team player. Who is going to tell the FBI "no, I won't be a team player"? NOBODY, that's who.

He agrees to be the team player and issues another statement to the media contradicting his first statement.

So, by logic, only one of those statements can be true and accurate. Which one is it?

If one is really interested in becoming informed, buy Bollyn's books. On page 303, read the article about it written in March 2012. Read about Jim Svonavec and what he has to say. Inform yourself that it was regarding the Dover AFB Mortuary that Bollyn interviewed Miller for the second time.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 14 2015, 10:59 AM
Post #22

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 13 2015, 09:22 AM) *
Truthiss

You post Bollyn's account of Wally's statement and you still don't understand what was said?

I might have an advantage because I've read both his books, but it seems very clear to me.

Feds are late to the party that morning, getting there after Wally & Co already walked the field and found nothing resembling a wrecked airliner. He makes that statement to the media.

Feds show up and realize that the cat is out of the proverbial bag, that Wally had told the truth to the media.

They press him to be a team player. Who is going to tell the FBI "no, I won't be a team player"? NOBODY, that's who.

He agrees to be the team player and issues another statement to the media contradicting his first statement.

So, by logic, only one of those statements can be true and accurate. Which one is it?

If one is really interested in becoming informed, buy Bollyn's books. On page 303, read the article about it written in March 2012. Read about Jim Svonavec and what he has to say. Inform yourself that it was regarding the Dover AFB Mortuary that Bollyn interviewed Miller for the second time.

The Feds were there before anything happened. It was an exercise. When Wally says he did not see anything it backs up the Fed line the plane miraculously goes in the ground. How convenient for Wally to say that. Wally is a shill. That is why the forensic pathologists at Mercyhurst will not meet with me. Email Bollyn and tell him to interview those at Mercyhurst. His articles are good enough for me. Wally Miller is a scumbag for continuing cover-up.

Exercises link:
http://sirdave.com/9-10_9-11TheJohnstownTe...eamCover-up.htm

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 16 2015, 10:14 AM
Post #23

I have no doubts it was a training exercise, yes I know. Tripod and Vigilant Guardian, without exercises confusing the innocent pawns in the federal system, it could never have happened. Rather like Sandy Hook.

But that does not explain the Shanksville events. I assume you have seen the same news reports as I have, and heard telephone conversation with Wally early on.

Wally and helpers walk through the field and find nothing. Coming out of the field, he tells news people with cameras that they found nothing there that looked like a wrecked airliner.

Hours or days later, he changes his story in a very big way, essentially contradicting his previous statement by saying, yes, we found body parts etc etc, he told the official story.

FYI but not exactly related, I know a man who as a volunteer fireman from a neighboring PA jurisdiction who did arrive in Shanksville after dark that day. His group was taken to a site IN THE WOODS, and told that this was the new site of the wreckage. He did not get to touch anything, but observed in the trees above what looked like human remains hanging from the branches.

So, go figure.

More importantly, how do you reconcile Wally's 2 opposite statements? Which one was true, which one false?

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 25 2015, 11:27 AM
Post #24

FYI but not exactly related, I know a man who as a volunteer fireman from a neighboring PA jurisdiction who did arrive in Shanksville after dark that day. His group was taken to a site IN THE WOODS, and told that this was the new site of the wreckage. He did not get to touch anything, but observed in the trees above what looked like human remains hanging from the branches.

Tell your friend to contact me yrretkip@yahoo.com

I would like to see if he would meet me in Erie at his convenience if possible. Amazed, your friend is going to say whatever he is told to say. He probably had no idea what he was about to be involved in. Did he happen to buy a new car or buy a new house after 911. A little bribe money so to speak. I think he regrets that day. His life will never be the same because he can't say what happened. No one in that area can say anything about what happened. Just like the Mercyhurst forensic pathologists. Just like those around Sandy Hook and those involved in Boston Bombing.

More importantly, how do you reconcile Wally's 2 opposite statements? Which one was true, which one false?

You don't get it. Wally showing up and seeing nothing backs official story plane goes into ground vaporized. Wally is part of script. And still is to this day. If you can't understand that, fine. Same with Tom Ridge. Why do you think he headed Homeland Security. He played along. Just like Wally. A complete joke.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 25 2015, 01:09 PM
Post #25

Amazed, one more thing. Your friend was being a true friend by not telling you what really happened there. If he opened up, then you would be involved. Think about it.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 25 2015, 01:59 PM
Post #26

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 25 2015, 10:27 AM) *
You don't get it. Wally showing up and seeing nothing backs official story plane goes into ground vaporized.

I prefer to look at it the more logical way.

Since I and no one else in this world has ever seen a plane crash where the plane hit the ground and completely disappeared underneath it, I would say instead that the official story of the plane being vaporized came about after Wally showed up and declared there was nothing to see.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 25 2015, 02:08 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 25 2015, 12:59 PM) *
I prefer to look at it the more logical way.

Since I and no one else in this world has ever seen a plane crash where the plane hit the ground and completely disappeared underneath it, I would say instead that the official story of the plane being vaporized came about after Wally showed up and declared there was nothing to see.

This is no logical thinking with 911. You have to think like they do. Wally=Harley Man on Fox at WTC. Fits together like a puzzle.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 25 2015, 02:21 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 25 2015, 12:09 PM) *
Amazed, one more thing. Your friend was being a true friend by not telling you what really happened there. If he opened up, then you would be involved. Think about it.

...and let me tell you what is like being involved. It is not a matter of if but when someone is going to talk to me. Everyday I anticipate something will happen. I don't really worry about it but I have ruffled the feathers of this area where I live because of what I did last 911. They know me and I know them. I do everything legally and in the open. 'Mainer' posted that being open about what I do might get me into trouble to including some harm. Tell you what, bring it on. 'They' read this forum everyday. I am probably more watched then most here. I am fine with that. No guts, no glory as it is said. Most people I meet in this area can not know exactly where I live or my phone number. Only my really close friends know that info. I have to be that way and sometimes it gets to me. I wonder if it is all worth it. Damn right it is worth it. This area is so backwards concerning 911. Hopefully one day I get the last laugh. That is as honest as I can state it.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 27 2015, 01:19 PM
Post #29

And to follow up on involvement, I had to have my Dr. Dirkmaat thread removed because I mentioned names from area not involved in 911. That was by request from someone in local media helping me. Thanks to paranoia for help in this deletion. You never know who is reading this forum.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 27 2015, 05:52 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 25 2015, 11:27 AM) *
Tell your friend to contact me yrretkip@yahoo.com

I would like to see if he would meet me in Erie at his convenience if possible. Amazed, your friend is going to say whatever he is told to say. He probably had no idea what he was about to be involved in. Did he happen to buy a new car or buy a new house after 911. A little bribe money so to speak. I think he regrets that day. His life will never be the same because he can't say what happened. No one in that area can say anything about what happened. Just like the Mercyhurst forensic pathologists. Just like those around Sandy Hook and those involved in Boston Bombing.

You don't get it. Wally showing up and seeing nothing backs official story plane goes into ground vaporized. Wally is part of script. And still is to this day. If you can't understand that, fine. Same with Tom Ridge. Why do you think he headed Homeland Security. He played along. Just like Wally. A complete joke.

Maybe you have a more vibrant imagination than I do?

My friend was just a volunteer fireman and happened to be home when they called to activate the men, his regular job was flight attendant. No, he was not bribed, the story he told me was the absolute truth, as he knew it. We talked at a bar for maybe an hour--he didn't even get there--they were from a few counties over it seems--until after dark, slow responding agency. But once they got there, he described what he saw (was shown?) and there was no doubt that something resembling body parts, human tissue, up in trees. They were shown those things, the bureaucratic mission was accomplished, and they went back home.

There was no airliner in Shanksville, and the whole town knows it. welcome.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 05:03 AM