IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Controlled Demo Evidence

Leslie Landry
post Oct 21 2008, 10:03 PM
Post #41

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,264

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Oct 23 2008, 11:21 AM
Post #42

Patriotic American

Group: Respected Member
From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (Turbofan @ Oct 22 2008, 11:40 PM) *
This is a new still shot that I found tonight. Naaaa, this building isn't exploding... rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Paul
post Nov 8 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #43

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

QUOTE (Wibble @ May 4 2008, 06:21 AM) *
I may be a newbie to this site but do you think I have not read anything on the subject?

Dr Jones has yet to prove anything. Even he had where is the court case? If he has evidence where is the legal challenge to the OCT?

His experiments are insignificant compared to those of the NIST. He melts some aluminium with a gas torch and adds some plastic as proof the molten mettle in the WTC was meted steel from thermite. Get real.

Yes and that's right your just a newbie shouldn't you have better things to do than making an ass of yourself.

Just because he doesn't have a legal team to challenge the OCT, doesn't mean he doesn't have any evidence.

Well you seem to think you know better, why don't you conduct a better experiment, to prove that thermite was used in the WTC to melt the steel.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Nov 11 2008, 07:24 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Wibble is a troll Paul. He/it probably won't be back (at least as "Wibble" anyway). rolleyes.gif

Here's a Good Morning America video that I don't remember seeing. The witness talks (from his hospital bed) about repeated explosions:

9/11: Three WTC survivors in explosive interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ5qVkJ0-hs...feature=related

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tQ5qVkJ0-hs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tQ5qVkJ0-hs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Of course, I've already downloaded this clip for our our YTikc's. I don't see the embedding options either.

+Quote Post
BADBURD
post Feb 11 2010, 04:31 PM
Post #45

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,824

QUOTE (driver @ Sep 1 2006, 07:04 AM) *

Note the diagonal cut on the steel column.

It would be useful to identify the date of this photo to determine if the heavy equipment was in place necessary to facilitate this cut as part of the cleanup.

I found a picture of a support that looks just like that. I have been watching for something like this. All the others I have seen have been debunked as being part of the salvage clean-up. This photo was taken during the rescue operation. Clearly no salvage operation is underway in this photo. My girl friend broke out a couple of magazines of 911. She had them put back. This one is Time magazine special issue. Dated September 24, 2001. On page 60. 6 inches from the left and 5 3/4 inches from the top. There is also one in the upper left hand corner. If anybody feels this is important let me know and I will see if I can get it scanned and posted. I have looked through the site and have never read anything talking about this.

+Quote Post
BADBURD
post Feb 12 2010, 10:32 AM
Post #46

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,824

QUOTE (BADBURD @ Feb 11 2010, 02:31 PM) *
I found a picture of a support that looks just like that. I have been watching for something like this. All the others I have seen have been debunked as being part of the salvage clean-up. This photo was taken during the rescue operation. Clearly no salvage operation is underway in this photo. My girl friend broke out a couple of magazines of 911. She had them put back. This one is Time magazine special issue. Dated September 24, 2001. On page 60. 6 inches from the left and 5 3/4 inches from the top. There is also one in the upper left hand corner. If anybody feels this is important let me know and I will see if I can get it scanned and posted. I have looked through the site and have never read anything talking about this.

Here's the magazine with the photo's.

They always say the perp. returns to the seen of the crime. Might as well hog some glory!

Maybe somebody can post these for me. I can't seem to post them.

http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc58/badburd/911/

This post has been edited by BADBURD: Feb 12 2010, 01:07 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2019 - 04:06 AM