IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Split Topic - Flight 77 Intercept Concerns

FirstUsedBooks
post Feb 21 2016, 10:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,103

mod edit - split from here http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10815437

Worth a minute I think to think about AA77 in terms of potential intercept. The pilot supposedly the previously demonstrated incompetent known as Hani Hanjour. The aircraft the longest in air. He did not worry about intercept? He did not try to bring his craft to the most direct and efficient hit, such as direct to the center of the Pentagon? What on earth was he thinking, and how on earth could he have accomplished his chosen route, given his incompetence?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Landroger
post Feb 22 2016, 11:39 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 8,318

Rob Balsamo's note about the crews is often overlooked, but absolutely screams 'bovine scatology'. I don't know the crews, of course, but I have seen mention and photographs of Charles Burlingame and, like Rob, I simply don't believe that any number of slightly built men, trying to burst into a cockpit - allegedly without guns - can get a man like Burlingame out of his seat. Certainly not in moments. Not before A) Captain Burlingame transmits a clear, unequivocal Mayday message, B) his F/O changes the squawk code to hijack and C) one or other of them tears the hijackers head from his shoulders and beats the other attackers back with the soggy end. Even if they had shot him, it would have been a devil of a job to get a man that size out of a pilot's seat he was strapped into. To have done that effectively eight times in eight tries is utter rubbish.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 22 2016, 05:15 PM
Post #3

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (FirstUsedBooks @ Feb 21 2016, 11:50 PM) *
mod edit - split from here http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10815437

Worth a minute I think to think about AA77 in terms of potential intercept. The pilot supposedly the previously demonstrated incompetent known as Hani Hanjour. The aircraft the longest in air. He did not worry about intercept? He did not try to bring his craft to the most direct and efficient hit, such as direct to the center of the Pentagon? What on earth was he thinking, and how on earth could he have accomplished his chosen route, given his incompetence?

Hani was not flying any aircraft that hit the Pentagon that day. No Boeing hit the Pentagon that day.

It is a bullshit story branded into the public psyche.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2017 - 10:27 AM