IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pilots Discuss Difficulty Of Wtc Attacks

rob balsamo
post Oct 25 2008, 09:21 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

welcome to the forum tovarco,

Please review this thread here as many common arguments are addressed including ones you cited above....

As for Hani, please review this thread.

Any reasonable pilot reading such a well sourced article and the comments made by Hani's instructors combined with thorough knowledge of the manuevers required can only come to the conclusion that it was highly unlikely Hani was at the controls of a 757 as some would like you to believe.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 26 2008, 04:53 PM
Post #22

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

And somebody talked about the g force in this maneuver as making humans black out. I doubt this very much. The maneuver could be done in the right airplane, and it would not cause black out.

As I understand it, the g forces at the end of the maneuver would be the toughest, as the >4000fpm descent must be stopped for the airplane to fly across the lawn without making a divot. There is no way that could be done by a Boeing in the hands of a rookie. My bet it would be near impossible by an experienced Boeing pilot.

+Quote Post
keroseneaddict
post Oct 26 2008, 07:31 PM
Post #23

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 3,813

QUOTE (amazed! @ Oct 26 2008, 05:53 PM) *

And somebody talked about the g force in this maneuver as making humans black out. I doubt this very much. The maneuver could be done in the right airplane, and it would not cause black out.

As I understand it, the g forces at the end of the maneuver would be the toughest, as the >4000fpm descent must be stopped for the airplane to fly across the lawn without making a divot. There is no way that could be done by a Boeing in the hands of a rookie. My bet it would be near impossible by an experienced Boeing pilot.

Amazed, you may be right about the blackout...has anyone replicated this in an aircraft (at altitude, of course)?

I agree, with that kind of inertia, I am not sure I could have done it (with sig Boeing experience).....It would be like trying to fly the computer generated trajectory of the Shuttle without the computer...

Rob, sorry for the ignorance, has anyone tried it in the B757 sim (without the g of course)?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2017 - 09:02 PM