IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Geoengineering - A Fancy Word For Murder, HIGH BYPASS TURBOFAN JET ENGINES & CONTRAILS

bill
post Mar 9 2014, 06:30 PM
Post #61

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

Kirsten Meghan lists metabunk as a known disinfo site -- no surprise here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Mar 11 2014, 08:40 PM
Post #62

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (Quest @ Mar 9 2014, 12:33 PM) *
Great post MikeR! I noticed some of the same things you pointed out about the "Pylon drain" issue. I am going to have to go back and look into it more closely. Like you, I smell a rat.

cheers.gif

Thanks Quest.

Another rat I smell is that Warren, lurking low in our corner of the rabbit hole*,
seems more interested in discussing P4T trolls than investigating pilot drains.

Something not quite right about that line .... your dyslexia
is taking over from your typing finger, MikeR

*Warren rabbit hole geddit, dumb Dora?

This post has been edited by MikeR: Mar 11 2014, 08:41 PM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Sep 2 2014, 11:01 AM
Post #63

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (MikeR @ Feb 23 2014, 01:24 AM) *
Fukushima is a huge false-flag event, bigger by far than 9/11 ever was.

Fukushima MUST sooner or later be recognized by the whole wide world as
an INTENTIONAL genocidal attack...

In actual fact Fukushima was an act of WAR...

Fukushima was destroyed by nukes.

When I first learned about the proposition that the Japanese earthquake and tsunami of March 11, 2011 were manmade, I thought that it was outlandish.

Then, having read more and more on the subject, I have come to learn that many level-headed, prominent people have subscribed to the notion that the earthquake and tsunami were, in fact, manmade events.

However, most adherents to that school of thought don't point a finger of accusation to undersea nuclear bombs, but to HAARP.

Whether nukes or HAARP is to blame makes no difference when one considers motive for such action.

Who in his right mind would intentionally set off what could very well be a human extinction level event? No one! In the absence of valid motive, 3/11/2012 cannot be termed a "false flag attack."

So, I think that maybe, just maybe what happened on 3/11/2011 was done accidentally (like Malaysia Airlines flight 370 possibly being zapped out of the sky and into oblivion by some new weaponry) OR THE EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI WERE NOT THE PRECIPTIATING CAUSES FOR A CRITICAL EVENT which may have been in progress PRIOR to the earthquake and tsunami.

I feel that the off-the-norm use of MOX fuel in reactor #3 at Fukushima Daichii was highly suspect and tantamount to a risky experiment, probably more risky than the experimental test that set off a chain of events leading to the meltdown of the reactor core at Chernobyl.

What brought this possibility to my attention was an obscure Youtube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l947Cw0fsY .

According to the video's nuclear technician who presents his theory about what happened at Fukushima Daichii, the use of MOX fuel in rector #3 caused things to go very much awry. The rising criticality of the situation caused authorities to use chemtrails to address things and then HAARP, and that's when things really got out of hand and started to go catastrophic.

I have problems with inconsistencies in reports of the evacuation of 90 percent of the nuclear power plant workers at Daichii, and so I am led to suspect that if there was such a quick exodus, it occurred BEFORE the earthquake and tsunami, not after.

P.M.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 05:20 AM