IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Is Happening In The Mh370 Search ?, Is this search procedure tantamount to negligence or coverup ?

excontroller
post Nov 7 2014, 12:29 PM
Post #21

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (nostradamus @ Mar 27 2014, 01:41 AM) *
If no MH370 physical evidence is obtained then is this search plan tantamount to negligence by prematurely closing the Northern Search corridor ?

If no physical evidence of the plane known as MH-370 is recovered then is the behaviour by the Malaysian Government tantamount to negligence if the Northern corridor of the search is closed prematurely. If the plane was landed in India or Afghanistan or the like, by a covert shadowing of aircraft beneath another aircraft expending additional fuel and accounting for passenger phones still ringing after the time of expected landing... then this gives time to allow tampering of evidence in a crime scene. Investigate the FBI & CIA coverup of the 1996 Plane crash of TWA-800 shot down by three US missiles and witnessed by 200 witnesses who were not allowed to give evidence.

We need transparency and truth ... how do we make the officials accountable ?

The answer to that question, is simple. We DON'T! We CAN'T make them accountable. It's THEIR game now. Besides, the populace is so overwhelmingly ignorant these days, it would be impossible to get enough thoughtful people together to TRY. I used to think people were getting smarter with the passing ages. I'm wrong. We are getting dumber and dumber, as a general society. And the cause is official government policies that promote interest in inane issues. That, and the infusion of disinformation makes it difficult to concentrate on the important stuff.

Really, as I see this issue of 9/11, the only problem we should SEE, is that the government, who tried to immediately clean up a crime scene, was trying to hide something in doing so. That should be enough for anyone to see what they're really up to. The fact that all these different items have been disputed by outside experts should simply verify, to even the most common of intellects, that there is much amiss in Washington. BUT NO! That is NOT enough. People are stupid, and afraid, that what WE are saying might be the truth. They are either afraid, or they are stupid, there can be no other explanation. Either way, we're pretty much screwed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 7 2014, 04:38 PM
Post #22

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (excontroller @ Nov 7 2014, 11:29 AM) *
Besides, the populace is so overwhelmingly ignorant these days, it would be impossible to get enough thoughtful people together to TRY. I used to think people were getting smarter with the passing ages. I'm wrong. We are getting dumber and dumber, as a general society. And the cause is official government policies that promote interest in inane issues.

Politically-Challenged: Texas Tech Edition

If this student survey is anywhere near being representative of the ignorance of students these days then we have little hope for 9/11 truth going mainstream or any meaningful change ever occurring in government.

+Quote Post
katsung47
post Nov 12 2014, 09:32 PM
Post #23

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,299

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Aug 29 2014, 07:16 PM) *
I wouldn't say there is anything 'wrong' with it.
It's just that you jump all over the place, numbers-wise.

So you are saying that you have articles for each and every consecutive number?

If that's the case, you leave out many of your articles here on Pfor9/11Truth.
How do you decide which articles to post here and which to leave out?

Most of those articles are about my personal experience about the Feds. That how they persecute people with high tech. weapons. I was harassed heavily in internet. One tactic is to attack me that I am a "Psycho". So sometimes I comment on current affairs to let readers to judge on my mentality. Since the Feds intercept my articles, so I number my articles to make the interception impossible. When my comment is relevent to a subject, I post it to that thread.

I post in many cites, hope people know the true face of this country. Since I am a murder target of the Feds, that's why I do in this way.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 14 2014, 01:03 AM
Post #24

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (katsung47 @ Nov 12 2014, 08:32 PM) *
Most of those articles are about my personal experience about the Feds. That how they persecute people with high tech. weapons. I was harassed heavily in internet. One tactic is to attack me that I am a "Psycho". So sometimes I comment on current affairs to let readers to judge on my mentality. Since the Feds intercept my articles, so I number my articles to make the interception impossible. When my comment is relevent to a subject, I post it to that thread.

I post in many cites, hope people know the true face of this country. Since I am a murder target of the Feds, that's why I do in this way.

OK katsung thanks, I understand now.
I appreciate the articles you post!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2019 - 11:28 PM