IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lady Die, -= Investigating the crash which killed Princess Diana =-

datars
post Jan 29 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #1

New Terrorist in Town

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 6

Lady Die

http://www.ladydiedvd.com

Alternatively, you can preview it or watch the whole thing at YouTube 27 parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZhnkoadHQo

DVD on Torrent here DVD9-Rip to DVD5
http://tracker.concen.org/torrents-details.php?id=13644

Get Disk-1 and 2 here on torrent. (But must be member)
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1768625

"Since 1997, I have been investigating the crash which killed Princess Diana, her companion, Dodi AlFayed, the driver, Henri Paul, and massively wounded ex-paratrooper Trevor Rees-Jones. LADY DIE represents nearly ten years of research by myself, DAVID ICKE and the co-authors of the book "Diana: The Hidden Evidence", JON KING and JOHN BEVERIDGE.

A Mercedes S280 of the exact model and year was purchased in order that tests could be made for this documentary. The film has a running time of nearly 4 hours and leaves no stone unturned.

The horrific history of the royal family is exposed, including the faked suicide/murder of Stephen Ward, Prince Philip's links with the Profumo scandal, Occult Cocktail Parties at the Cliveden Estate in the 1960s, the exorcism of Stephen Ward's cottage, the double murder of two young princes in the Tower of London, the forced euthenasia of King George in 1936 - his killing was timed to coincide with the morning edition of The Times newspaper - and, of course, the film features a full investigation into the crash which killed Princess Diana.

I assembled a Scotland Yard-style incident board for the making of this documentary, which reveals hitherto unknown information about many of the characters involved in the plot to kill Diana.

The film explores the hand-written note which Diana gave to her butler - and another given for safe keeping to her lawyer - which explicitly said that a fake car crash, one which would result in death, was being planned by people working for Prince Charles.

DAVID ICKE bravely puts forward his research, based on confidantes of Princess Diana, which suggests that the crash in Paris was the beginning of a gruesome occult ritual - with the time and place of the crash being chosen carefully to coincide with ancient Satanic Rites. David's excellent book THE BIGGEST SECRET is also discussed in this film.

What exactly did the Queen mean when she warned Diana's butler PAUL BURREL, that there were "dark and mysterious forces" at work in Britain?

What was Henri Paul doing the hours immediately before he turned up for work on that fateful night?

Why was the SIPA press agency in Paris broken into following the death of a Paparazzi photographer?

Who were the senior MI6 and MI5 agents in the tunnel on the night of the crash?

Why was Klaus Werner deported after standing vigil outside Diana's apartment?

All these questions - and much more - are answered in this film, which was edited in a constantly moving vehicle and deposited at the DVD factories on the day that the British inquiry heard the father of Dodi AlFayed pronounce that his son's death was a case of "Black & White MURDER".

The historical part of this film proves, using extensive photos, newspaper cuttings, film clips and testimonies, that the royal family have stabbed and slashed their way to power throughout the ages.

I have presented my research into the death of Princess Diana in a FOUR hour film called LADY DIE, and I have created a website for people to read reviews and comments about my film

The most common questions which many of you have emailed to me are these:

Q: Do I think Diana was murdered?
Answer: Yes

Q: Who Killed Diana?
Answer: Operatives of British Military Intelligence (most probably MI6).

Q: Who Ordered the Killing?
Answer: According to Diana's own Hand Written Notes, She Suspected Prince Charles of Planning An Accident to Kill Her. I do not Disagree.

Q: Did Diana Die Due Entirely to Injuries Suffered in the Crashed Mercedes?
Answer: No, She Was 'Finished Off' in the Back of an Ambulance Which Deliberately Parked Up and Took Nearly 90 minutes to Make a Journey of 11 Minutes.

Q: Why Was Lord Stevens' Computer Stolen?
Answer: So That The Investigation Could be Monitored by Spies Reporting Back to Buckingham Palace.

Q: Do I Think The Royal Family Are Involved With The Occult?
Answer: Most Definitely, Yes.

Q: Are There Black Magic Rituals or Occult Activities Going On at Royal Palaces?
Answer: Yes, I present Video CCTV Footage Which Proves It.

Q: Why Was Diana Murdered?
Answer: She Knew Too Much About The Perverted Lives of the Royals and How They Have Stabbed & Slashed Their Way Through History.

LADY DIE is not a film for the feint hearted. My film encompasses many facets of Diana's life, and presents a timeline leading up to the
assassination.

I present new evidence and new motives.

The links between Prince Philip and the Profumo Scandal, Princess Grace of Monaco and the Order of the Solar Temple, Exorcisms on Aristocratic Estates, Eerie Figures Dressed as Medieval Black Magicians Caught on CCTV at Royal Palaces, The Double Murder of Two Young Princes by the Royals, The Forced Murder by Lethal Injection of King George, The 'Box of Secrets' Diana Kept and many other items of evidence are explored in this film, produced by Queen of Compassion Films in Australia."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post Jun 5 2015, 02:55 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 8,105

Here another good docu on Diana´s murder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8hAP23YPpM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2019 - 05:32 AM