IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Realign Your Thinking About W.t.c. Demolition

paulmichael
post Jul 14 2012, 09:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

I maintain that the total demolition of the WTC complex was NOT part of the original 9/11 plot as planned and envisioned by factions in D.C.

No, not at all! Rather, the total demolition of the World Trade Center was an "add-on" or "piggyback" plot devised and executed by opportunistic, parasitical N.Y.C. factions.

For those of you unaware of New York City nomenclature, "j-[deleted] lightning" is what seems to sum it up quite well. Since WTC leaseholder Larry Silverstein is of the j-[deleted] persuasion, perhaps he can explain the nuances of the term more elaborately.

BTW, Larry Silverstein got almost $7 Billion in damage claims for an office complex that was appraised at only $3.2 Billion prior to 9/11. How did he manage that?

BTW Larry Silverstein got almost $7 Billion in damage claims for an office complex while early media estimates put total 9/11 losses for all of lower Manhattan at only $5 Billion. How did he manage that?

Insurance companies, two airlines and others tossed $7 Billion dollars into the claims pot of Larry Silverstein in the absence of any real 9/11 investigation… not by the NYPD, not by the FDNY, not by the Manhattan D.A.'s office, not by the Port Authority of N.Y. and N.J. nor by its police department, not by the F.B.I., not even by the Commission on the 9/11 "Terrorist" Attacks. HOW IN THE WORLD DID LARRY SILVERSTEIN MANGAGE THIS? Why in the world would the Port Authority decide to have a continuing relationship with Larry Silverstein? (Well, the price tag of the new WTC construction is approaching $15 Billion, and I don't even know if this figure includes yet-to-be construction of office towers that have been put on the back burner for now. When money like $15,000,000,000 is tossed around by a government agency, you should know the potential for graft.)

For more information, please read the following thread, in its entirety, in the Alternate Theories forum: "Joseph Solari, a Now-Deceased Bronx Goodfella (9/11 Connection??)."

Paul Michael, former cousin of Joseph Solari, disowned
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jul 14 2012, 01:32 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,096

Lucky Larry won big time. But, hey he's a jobs creator. (sarcasm off)

Thanks for coming out and taking a stand. I know it must cost a lot, in many ways. I hope more NYers with direct connections to the attack start to come out too. I can't believe they've been silent for so long.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Nov 28 2014, 06:02 PM
Post #3

Well, it's been over two years since the original post here, and I don't know of anyone embracing the premise that the total demolition of the WTC was an "add on" or "piggyback" plot devised and executed by New York factions.

So, if the WTC demolition is viewed as a separate plot and since there is no statute of limitations applicable to first degree murder in New York State, then that state can and should assume jurisdiction in the case and launch its own investigation and prosecution of the criminal acts of the undoing of the WTC and of the killings there.

P.M.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 28 2014, 07:00 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Nov 28 2014, 05:02 PM) *
Well, it's been over two years since the original post here, and I don't know of anyone embracing the premise that the total demolition of the WTC was an "add on" or "piggyback" plot devised and executed by New York factions.

So, if the WTC demolition is viewed as a separate plot

Probably because you are the only person on this planet who believes the WTC demolition was a separate plot. smile.gif

I don't buy your premise even for a split second.
In fact, I would go the extreme opposite.

To my mind, the core objective of the operation was to penetrate the towers with planes, have the towers 'collapse' (an absolute must), and embed in the 19 arab hijacker meme into the public conscience.

All one neat and tidy package.

This post has been edited by NP1Mike: Nov 28 2014, 08:32 PM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Nov 29 2014, 01:47 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Nov 28 2014, 06:00 PM) *
Probably because you are the only person on this planet who believes the WTC demolition was a separate plot. smile.gif

Well, then, if you are correct, dubya and his sidekick Condi must have been sold a different 9/11 bill of goods because their post-9/11 shocked demeanor indicated that they had been expecting a very different outcome.

I may very well be the only person on the planet who believes that the total demolition of the WTC was never intended by a DC faction, yet this will not deter me in my belief.

Think about it: if a NY faction took it upon themselves to take the original plan three more steps, meaning the total undoing of Tower 2, Tower 1, and Tower 7, then what could the DC faction do about it when they were guilty of so much of the other criminality of that day?

Why, the NY faction was free to do whatever they wanted that day AND GET AWAY WITH IT!! They virtually got the automatic assistance of the feds in the ensuing cover-up.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 29 2014, 03:04 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Nov 29 2014, 12:47 PM) *
Think about it: if a NY faction took it upon themselves to take the original plan three more steps, meaning the total undoing of Tower 2, Tower 1, and Tower 7, then what could the DC faction do about it when they were guilty of so much of the other criminality of that day?

Why, the NY faction was free to do whatever they wanted that day AND GET AWAY WITH IT!! They virtually got the automatic assistance of the feds in the ensuing cover-up.

I will concede that a 'possible' NY faction would have indeed had carte blanche to commit any crimes they wanted to on 9/11.

HOWEVER, the likelihood of a separate NY faction is about 1/1,000,000.

Once again, and I can't stress this enough, the hijackers were part of the government/CIA/perp's plan.
Translation. The government/CIA/perp's didn't intercept an already full-fledged independent hijacking plan.

They concocted the 'hijacking' plan from the ground up. They recruited the 'hijackers', giving them easy access visas to the U.S.
Planes going into the towers wouldn't have been enough to warrant a perpetual 'war on terror'.

The towers had to come down!

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Nov 29 2014, 06:36 PM
Post #7

I just posted the following quote earlier today in the Debate forum:

"He that has eyes to see and ears to hear may convince himself that no mortal can keep a secret. If his lips are silent, he chatters with his fingertips; betrayal oozes out of him at every pore." — Sigmund Freud

I wonder how well Rudy Giuliani can keep a secret.

I wonder how well Larry Silverstein can keep a secret.

I wonder how well Jack Quinn, attorney for Mr. Silverstein, can keep a secret.

I wonder how well Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein who presided over Silverstein's cases can keep a secret.

I wonder how well Lewis M. Eisenberg, Chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey on 9/11 can keep a secret.

You know, more than 13 years have passed since 9/11. All the 9/11 notables are getting up there in age.

I wonder when the deathbed confessions will start to be made.

P.M.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Dec 9 2014, 03:29 PM
Post #8

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Nov 29 2014, 05:36 PM) *
I just posted the following quote earlier today in the Debate forum:

"He that has eyes to see and ears to hear may convince himself that no mortal can keep a secret. If his lips are silent, he chatters with his fingertips; betrayal oozes out of him at every pore." — Sigmund Freud

I wonder how well Rudy Giuliani can keep a secret.

I wonder how well Larry Silverstein can keep a secret.

I wonder how well Jack Quinn, attorney for Mr. Silverstein, can keep a secret.

I wonder how well Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein who presided over Silverstein's cases can keep a secret.

I wonder how well Lewis M. Eisenberg, Chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey on 9/11 can keep a secret.

You know, more than 13 years have passed since 9/11. All the 9/11 notables are getting up there in age.

I wonder when the deathbed confessions will start to be made.

P.M.

Paul, do NOT hold your breath; these guys know the gravity of the secret they hold. They KNOW their lives and the lives of their progeny DEPEND on it being KEPT. I expect NOTHING to come from our constant tirades. But that does NOT mean that we should stop! It is ALWAYS better to KNOW the truth, than NOT KNOW! Keep up the DIN. Continue the TIRADES! People with ears will HEAR and those with EYES WILL SEE! THAT, my friend, is the BEST we can do.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Dec 9 2014, 09:22 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (excontroller @ Dec 9 2014, 02:29 PM) *
Paul, do NOT hold your breath; these guys know the gravity of the secret they hold. They KNOW their lives and the lives of their progeny DEPEND on it being KEPT. I expect NOTHING to come from our constant tirades. But that does NOT mean that we should stop! It is ALWAYS better to KNOW the truth, than NOT KNOW! Keep up the DIN. Continue the TIRADES! People with ears will HEAR and those with EYES WILL SEE! THAT, my friend, is the BEST we can do.

Very well put excontroller!

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Dec 19 2014, 06:49 PM
Post #10

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Nov 30 2014, 07:04 AM) *
Planes going into the towers wouldn't have been enough to warrant a perpetual 'war on terror'.

The towers had to come down!

Get events on the correct order.

Larry wanted a new Lease of Life: the asbestos-riddled
problematic towers had to be replaced. Demolition cost
was a factor that needed to be eliminated, not so much a
problem to be solved.

Imaginative script-writer files a creative storyline...
SilverLesseeStein can decently sell the free demolition
idea to Dubya's military (with techie input by M*ss*d).

Four airplanes faked on screen needs no more than a
few tweaks from video compositors to achieve, and
with any luck the perpeTRAITORs can string out
public analysis 14 years, at least long enough
until perps' heads can be strung out on a yardarm
at high noon:

MikeR

This post has been edited by MikeR: Dec 19 2014, 06:51 PM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Dec 19 2014, 09:53 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (MikeR @ Dec 19 2014, 05:49 PM) *
Imaginative script-writer files a creative storyline...
SilverLesseeStein can decently sell the free demolition
idea to Dubya's military (with techie input by M*ss*d).

Four airplanes faked on screen needs no more than a
few tweaks from video compositors to achieve, and
with any luck the perpeTRAITORs can string out
public analysis 14 years, at least long enough
until perps' heads can be strung out on a yardarm
at high noon:

MikeR

I agree with all except the part about "faked on screen ......"

+Quote Post
AusKiwi
post Jan 4 2015, 06:22 PM
Post #12

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,133

Quite possibly, the deep state got Silverstein on board and had him organize the total collapse (if you believe Khalezov the demolition devices were built in to the towers decades earlier) but didn't think the other parties to the crime needed to know the details. After all, while this was an inside job, it was also an attack on America by foreign globalist forces, and the American parties to 9/11 (Bush Cheney etc) may have balked at the sheer magnitude of destruction involved in the plot. After all, if they were found out, their heads would be on the chopping block for the deaths of nearly 3,000 American citizens. This is an abject failure to defend the nation by the Commander in Chief. Did Bush know the Air Force was being stood down for this purpose? Who knows, but he may have been OK with a few "collateral" deaths and a couple of building fires, but not with a total demolition, which he could have then used to drive the PNAC agenda. Obviously the powers behind this plot didn't want to leave that aspect to chance. After all, the 1993 WTC bomb plot didn't work, so perhaps anything less than total demolition may not have been sufficient in their minds to launch the war on terror.

+Quote Post
Shallel
post Jan 4 2015, 11:44 PM
Post #13

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,476

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Dec 17 2014, 11:53 PM) *
I agree with all except the part about "faked on screen ......"

I agree with MikeR 100%.

Well said MikeR :>

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 02:51 AM