IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ground Zero

Lasthorseman
post Sep 8 2013, 09:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

I thought ground zero was a nuclear term applied only to nuclear test sites but it also applies to the former world trade center. I thought it was odd actually kind or retarded that Iran would put it's super secret underground nuclear weapons facility on the same retarded internet (which due to it's totally screwed up software NEEDS to be upgraded at least three times a week) and thus was magically destroyed by the Stuxnet virus. That being said why do "we" need to act as world police in Syria to justify destabilizing Iran when there is some gas pipeline involved which goes to either Russia or the European Union depending upon the outcome of "us" bombing the crap out of Syria.

I get these thousands of Bible belt quotes explaining how Obama is the third Anti-Christ and how verse and page of Biblical/Nostradamus end time things are coming to life in high density TV. I don't have a cell phone nor do I have any personal desire to watch the social engineering propaganda of mainstream anything plus paying 100 bucks a month to do so.

Ya, I happen to be a person which could be attributed to the baby boomer generation. Today I have to deny any and all involvement in such crap. I was not a part of it....I was never of that age....I did not get caught up and or rather I now deny those social engineering paradigms of that time had such influence upon me as I have had to deny an entire lifetime of bullshit essentially only to become a citizen of no place.

I have also been recently temporarily handicapped. In a realistic world I might have filled a prescription for pain killing drugs but also for a handicapped parking sticker as WalMart parking lots are relatively large when negotiating such things using crutches. But since we generally suck as a culture and the popular belief system is that most people given a handicapped parking sticker would abuse such things (drug tests accompany most jobs these days in addition to most companies have become what I call smoke Nazified) but hey America does not discriminate based upon things like AGE,(bullshit), addiction to legal drugs they tax the crap out of and or belief systems outside of what mainstream media tells us are acceptable.

Oh BTW in attempting to buy some stuff to kill off a couple of flying insects on my rural property I have been consistently confronted by 40 foot marketing displays allowing me to chemically defoliate it. This does limit the shelf space for other far more important products that I want to buy and can no longer find which I am generating a list of.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
christiansch
post Sep 10 2013, 10:42 AM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,346

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ Sep 8 2013, 08:09 PM) *
I thought ground zero was a nuclear term applied only to nuclear test sites but it also applies to the former world trade center. I thought it was odd actually kind or retarded that Iran would put it's super secret underground nuclear weapons facility on the same retarded internet (which due to it's totally screwed up software NEEDS to be upgraded at least three times a week) and thus was magically destroyed by the Stuxnet virus. That being said why do "we" need to act as world police in Syria to justify destabilizing Iran when there is some gas pipeline involved which goes to either Russia or the European Union depending upon the outcome of "us" bombing the crap out of Syria.

I get these thousands of Bible belt quotes explaining how Obama is the third Anti-Christ and how verse and page of Biblical/Nostradamus end time things are coming to life in high density TV. I don't have a cell phone nor do I have any personal desire to watch the social engineering propaganda of mainstream anything plus paying 100 bucks a month to do so.

Ya, I happen to be a person which could be attributed to the baby boomer generation. Today I have to deny any and all involvement in such crap. I was not a part of it....I was never of that age....I did not get caught up and or rather I now deny those social engineering paradigms of that time had such influence upon me as I have had to deny an entire lifetime of bullshit essentially only to become a citizen of no place.

I have also been recently temporarily handicapped. In a realistic world I might have filled a prescription for pain killing drugs but also for a handicapped parking sticker as WalMart parking lots are relatively large when negotiating such things using crutches. But since we generally suck as a culture and the popular belief system is that most people given a handicapped parking sticker would abuse such things (drug tests accompany most jobs these days in addition to most companies have become what I call smoke Nazified) but hey America does not discriminate based upon things like AGE,(bullshit), addiction to legal drugs they tax the crap out of and or belief systems outside of what mainstream media tells us are acceptable.

Oh BTW in attempting to buy some stuff to kill off a couple of flying insects on my rural property I have been consistently confronted by 40 foot marketing displays allowing me to chemically defoliate it. This does limit the shelf space for other far more important products that I want to buy and can no longer find which I am generating a list of.

+Quote Post
christiansch
post Sep 10 2013, 10:56 AM
Post #3

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,346

hi. as you say "ground zero' is a nuclear bomb reference. i have news for you, 9/11,especially the WTC, was an underground nuclear event! more than one even. there is overwhelming evidence to support this. i'll just give you a few. nothing else can turn a building into 99% dust,with virtually all missing. the building shook BEFORE it came down. tower 7 was damaged (part of building missing) from an early 'nuke', so had to come down. radioactive isotopes found in the dust. a large number of clean-up workers have died from radioactive poisoning. the list goes on and on. a large number of other odd occurences that can only be explained by 'nuke'.

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Sep 11 2013, 09:57 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 360

That being said the thermite theory becomes a piece of dis-info. We are yet again forced to endure another sappy 911 day. As long time truther it is rather melancholy to watch the culture rot, the retarded simplemindedness and most of all the growing Stasi united states the younger generation seems to hardly notice.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 11 2013, 10:19 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Twelve years since 9/11 2001.
i remember turning on the TV to find Pinky and the Brain was preempted by so called "live coverage" of a fire, high up in one of the twin towers.
i no longer watch TV (as much as i can avoid it.)

What have i learned going from non-religious to god-there-must-be-something-better-than-this?

Most everything that we are told and taught through the media are lies, and any real truth about these matters is made to vanish with the past.

The affairs of the world are run by a select few who inherited their positions.

Even the sciences are full of errors and much present theory is based on those errors.

We live in a psychopathically designed system that favors the psychopath for success with the cost going to the majority of non-psychopathic people.

And the stage is being set for a one world governance that has already declared a future war against nationalists of any country.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Sep 14 2013, 03:42 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (lunk @ Sep 9 2013, 01:19 PM) *
Twelve years since 9/11 2001.

What have i learned going from non-religious to god-there-must-be-something-better-than-this?

Welcome back to real 'spirituality', dear Lunk!

Let Life ripen and then bloom tall
force is not the way at all!

(From Tao-te Ching, slightly modified).

And the stage is being set for a one world governance that has already declared a future war against nationalists of any country.

As a direct result of a huge happening which took place in the transcendental world back in 1911
(please pay special attention to this date!), mankind was presented with the following proposal
given in the OP from the "Life after Death" thread:

".......
So that no government by the few, nor by a single head of state, should in the future be tempted
through error of judgment or hasty decision to involve their own and thereby one or more other
nations in ruinous and totally destructive war, all states should agree upon a common governing
body, consisting of delegates from all the countries and all the factions, to act not as a peace
conference meeting from time to time but as a permanent authority whose members are elected
for a longer period of office, and to whose hands all the disputes and entanglements of nations
will be entrusted for joint resolution; for all disputes of any kind whatsover can and should be
settled by peaceful, diplomatic means. For in no respect whatsoever can humanity defend before
God its presumed right to settle its disagreements by arms and by force.

If all the nations, all the peoples of the East and of the West, would voluntarily meet in a joint
endeavour to achieve a lasting peace, they would be assured of receiving all possible help from
the transcendental world under the supreme leadership of God. However, it will be of no avail
to establish a general world authority until the will exists in full sincerity and accord to
fulfil the hope of "the eternal peace".
But once such co-operation has been agreed upon and
initiated it should never be breached, since the nation that deceitfully fails to honour its pledge
thereby takes an unbounded responsibility upon itself; because every vow that is broken
draws Darkness to those who deliberately commit deceitful acts, and the gathered
Darkness will draw the Elder's recorded future-images forth into reality upon the plane
of the Earth and thus for long periods of time hinder the toilsome journeying of
mankind.

These proposals for a general world authority or international court of law have in various ways
been put forward by human beings in the past, but have not hitherto awakened the proper
response and understanding. But with the permission of our God and Father this proposal is
hereby advanced from the transcendental world - from the spiritual leaders of mankind - in the
hope that those who are well placed to advocate and implement some treaty of this nature will
heed these words in times to come. And when the time comes that all human beings in full
understanding should agree to enact an inviolable pact of peace, all manufacture of all kinds of
armaments and weapons of war should cease, and never more be resumed.
Through an unbreachable treaty of peace between all the peoples and the nations they will lay
a firm foundation for an effective and a fruitful joint endeavour between the children of the
Light and the children of the Earth, an endeavour that will in many ways be a great help to
the Youngest in their work for humanity, and benefit especially those of the Youngest who
are incarnated as human beings.
......."

(Bold highlight by me)!

This proposal has been bitterly ignored by the very dark "world" governments and the MSM
since it was first made public back in 1920, and that's the main reason why the world, and
especially USA, is on its way down the "guggler"!

This is called Karma.

And gross stupidity:

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Sep 14 2013, 03:52 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 15 2013, 10:34 AM
Post #7

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (christiansch @ Sep 10 2013, 10:56 AM) *
hi. as you say "ground zero' is a nuclear bomb reference. i have news for you, 9/11,especially the WTC, was an underground nuclear event! more than one even. there is overwhelming evidence to support this. i'll just give you a few. nothing else can turn a building into 99% dust,with virtually all missing. the building shook BEFORE it came down. tower 7 was damaged (part of building missing) from an early 'nuke', so had to come down. radioactive isotopes found in the dust. a large number of clean-up workers have died from radioactive poisoning. the list goes on and on. a large number of other odd occurences that can only be explained by 'nuke'.

I completely agree. I've almost finished Jeff Prager's ebook on the subject, and it's very good.

I have always considered that tactical nukes might have been used, but Prager's book makes it certain. The nuclear model explains so many of the strange events we saw there, especially the melting skin described by Willie Rodriguez and the oddly burnt out vehicles. And of course the energy for what propelled those pieces into the Amex building.

I think it's entirely possible that thermite was used for a specific purpose, but most of the work was done by tactical nukes. Further, as Lasthorseman suggests, it now seems somewhat likely that Steven Jones was there to steer the discussion away from nukes.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2019 - 02:08 PM