IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Who Would Be So Ruthless?

paulmichael
post Oct 20 2014, 11:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

Was Ebola bioengineered?

Please bear with me while I lead up to something.

Picture this: let's say you are a big-time real estate magnate of the jewish persuasion in New York City interested in realizing a multi-billion dollar return on a relatively puny multi-million dollar investment by destroying a huge office complex for insurance proceeds; who are you going to call to light the match?

Picture this: the guys who lit the match being the same guys interested in destroying evidence in criminal cases held by law-enforcement agencies housed in that huge office complex.

Picture this: those very same guys profiting handsomely by dealing arms to insurgents in wars in, not one, but two countries, and so they'd be eager to play a role in the events that instigate such wars; those guys also having a hand in the reinstituted heroin trade of one of those foreign countries at war.

Picture this: those very same guys being suspected of looting an empire of such things as military missiles when the Communist regime fell there, just like the missile that was suspected of striking the Pentagon on one fateful day.

Now, if a key to investigating the destruction of the huge office complex lies in a place like West Africa, would the aforementioned guys be so ruthless as to destroy evidence and people-of-interest in that locale by setting off bioengineered contagion like Ebola to hinder that investigation?

If you are of the mind that Ebola was bioengineered, then I advise you: do not hastily come to the conclusion that this was done by American elements.

For more information on the alleged key to an investigation that may or may not have been planned for West Africa, I refer you to my earlier post: Ebola/west Africa Connection...a Coincidence? Or Not?

I ask: who are reputed to be of the kind of ruthlessness that is capable of destroying a huge office complex, of killing upwards of 3,000 people in one day, and, then, of unleashing a super virulent pathogen like Ebola to destroy a continent to hinder an investigation and then frame Mother Nature?

Who is reputed to be of that kind of extreme ruthlessness?

ANSWER: the Russian mafia!

[Footnote: West Africa may have been a base of operations for far more than just commodities trading.]

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 11:52 AM