IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Jesuits - They Control Everything?, Not mentioned in the Library?

directearnings
post Sep 15 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 179

any ideas why? seems like the same reason AJ wont mention the jesuit order also? hmmmmmmmmm

Title edited by Zap to accentuate main topic. Hope that is OK with you, Directearnings.

This post has been edited by Zapzarap: Sep 21 2007, 08:25 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 15 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

What do you think the Jesuits had to do with the events of 11 September?

+Quote Post
directearnings
post Sep 15 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 179

the Jesuits are at the top of eveything...they control everything

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Sep 15 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #4

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

Well, it's your library too. Submit some quality links for consideration to be added in. By quality, in general I mean no ranting screeds and statements backed up with references and documentation. The library isn't comprehensive. This is due to the fact that the librarians are a few volunteers and don't have infinite time or wisdom on al subjects. So, if you think you have some good quality links on the topic, lay them out here (or through PM) and we can take a look.
Though in truth, the library has been in somewhat coast mode for quite awhile after the initial flurry of information was added.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 15 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #5

The Jesuits? Hell, I thought it was the Freemasons?

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Sep 15 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I am so not interested / so not persuaded that there is anything concrete out there about this that I almost left out the whole subject of the illuminati altogether. Instead I changed the title of that topic to 'Secret Societies'.
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...dpost&p=4988959

Find me a good link that explains the ruling elite's relationship with the Jesuits and I'll stick it in the Library.

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 15 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #7

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

BECAUSE

I

AM

A

JESUIT

JUST

KIDDING

tongue.gif

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Sep 16 2007, 03:45 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (painter @ Sep 16 2007, 04:30 AM)
BECAUSE
I
AM
A
JESUIT

yes1.gif

I've thought so ab initio, painter. You joined them back in the 60's, right? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
jadenter
post Sep 16 2007, 04:58 AM
Post #9

Pilots For Truth Core Member

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 129

Directearning is absolutely correct! I have looked for this information in the Alternative Theories Forum... and there are no references to the largest controller in the NWO game... the Vatican.

Eric Jon Phelps' book, "Vatican Assassins III - Wounded In The House of My Friends" is only 1,836 pages with 760 photos of research material on the role of the Black Pope, Count Hans Kolvenbach—The Jesuit’s General, and his underlings the Knights of Malta, Knights of Columbus, and the Roman Catholic Cardinal Egan in NYC... St. Peters Cathedral is called the "little Vatican".

A 2000 interview with Eric Phelps (obviously before 9/11) can be read here:

http://www.meguiar.addr.com/black_pope.htm

And Eric Phelps web site also describes his research at this URL with instructions for purchasing his book online:

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/

Jeff

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Sep 16 2007, 05:27 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 110

OH GAWD!!!

Seems as if there ARE some, who are serious about that subject. blink.gif

moving to 'Religion' /Zap

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Sep 16 2007, 09:04 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 1,808

You know, all these "Orders": Masons, Jesuits, Al Quaida, Neo Cons, Miltary Industrial Complex, Bilderberg, Skull and Bones etc. etc. etc. are just lower ranked groups following command from the real rule from above, as I understand it. The focus put on any one of these groups as being THE controlling force, is limited hang out disinfo, IMO. Focus is purposefully placed on any one of these groups by skillful disinfo in order to disguise the real Control. As I see it: the infamous Northwoods Document (so masterfully marketed by James Bamford) for instance, is most probably a disinfo hoax designed to put the focus for 911 on the Military Industrial Complex. The material out there suggesting Jesuits are the Ruling elite is similar disinfo.

I believe that the "entity" exercising the real, ultimate and overall control is hidden.

Having said that the Jesuits are obviously influential. It is essential though to understand that the founder of the Jesuits was Ignatius of Loyola, who belonged to the Alumbrados. The Alumbrados was/is an "illumined" secret society comprised of Spanish Jews. They can be considered as perhaps one of the earliest known society of the Illuminati. They trace back to as early as the 15th century. An even earlier Illumined society though is the Essenes, who's real substance and character as a society has been cleverly disguised by "Historians".

This post has been edited by Factfinder General: Sep 16 2007, 09:06 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 16 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #12

FFG

I know what you're saying, and tend to agree in general terms, but...

Secret societies are one thing, but the MIC, at least as far as Ike used the term, is quite another thing. Of course members of various societies--Skull & Bones, Trilateral, CFC etc--can certainly be also players in the MIC.

In the movie "Why We Fight", Ike's son and grand daughter both relate how Ike was able to chuckle that even he, a retired 5 star and current president, could not stand up to the MIC.

As for the Jesuits, I attended 4 years at a Jesuit college, and the suggestion that somehow they had something to do with 9/11 is completely laughable.

Possible, of course, but quite funny.

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Sep 16 2007, 11:28 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (amazed! @ Sep 16 2007, 09:12 AM)
FFG

I know what you're saying, and tend to agree in general terms, but...

Secret societies are one thing, but the MIC, at least as far as Ike used the term, is quite another thing. Of course members of various societies--Skull & Bones, Trilateral, CFC etc--can certainly be also players in the MIC.

In the movie "Why We Fight", Ike's son and grand daughter both relate how Ike was able to chuckle that even he, a retired 5 star and current president, could not stand up to the MIC.

As for the Jesuits, I attended 4 years at a Jesuit college, and the suggestion that somehow they had something to do with 9/11 is completely laughable.

Possible, of course, but quite funny.

I'm saying that the idea of the MIC is promoted as a "scapegoat", limited hang out, i.e. as in the Hoax Northwoods Document and Oliver Stone's JFK etc. Ike's famous speech about them is more than likely a part of that "promotion" also, IMO. The Perpeteers ARE that crafty.

The MIC is a meaningless term, kind of like Al-Qaeda. Like you say, it comprises members of other Front Operation groups.

Do you disagree? Are you of the opinion that it is the MIC that are the real Puppet Masters?

+Quote Post
André
post Sep 16 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 133

The MIC is a bit vague, we should be talking about the owners instead, it's impossible to point to a single source as being ultimately the one responsible for this power grab, but you could indicate several groups who have common interests and share responsibility.

+Quote Post
jadenter
post Sep 16 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #15

Religion??? Why is this thread moved to the religion forum?

This thread belongs in the Alternative Theories Forum, if not Latest News.

Jeff

PM'd you
Zap

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Sep 16 2007, 12:29 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (André @ Sep 16 2007, 10:45 AM)
it's impossible to point to a single source as being ultimately the one responsible for this power grab

You do understand, however, that there is a single source, i.e. the "One", who is at the very top of the pyramid?

It might be impossible to ascertain who this is, but then on the other hand it might not be. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Anders
post Sep 16 2007, 01:08 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 2,055

Well, if yoù`re looking for christian secret societies, the knights templar in their past and present forms fits in with a lot of roles, dating back almost 900 years, just to mention some they`ve been into international banking, freemasons, war on muslims, private army and being present in practically the whole western world both in the dark ages and now.

http://www.templarhistory.com/
http://www.illuminati-news.com/international-banking.htm
http://www.knightstemplar.org/
http://www.templars.org.uk/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar

No idea if these guys can be linked with the nwo/illuminati/bankers stuff that is suggested to be the real powers that be behind it all, looking into the knights templars and the ordo templi orientis ain`t exactly done in a jiffy (they have 900 years of cover-up experience tongue.gif )
I only woke up about a month ago to the fact that 9/11 really looks to be an inside job. Thanks to Ministry`s lieslieslies for the wakeup call, and to h*ll with the mainstream media for keeping me in ignorance for 6 years.

+Quote Post
jadenter
post Sep 16 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Factfinder General @ Sep 16 2007, 01:04 PM)
It is essential though to understand that the founder of the Jesuits was Ignatius of Loyola, who belonged to the Alumbrados.  The Alumbrados was/is an "illumined" secret society comprised of Spanish Jews.  They can be considered as perhaps one of the earliest known society of the Illuminati.  They trace back to as early as the 15th century.

True, Ignatius of Loyola did found the modern Jesuit Secret Military Order, and he was a wounded and hardened military leader from the wars in Spain. Ignatius of Loyola was the first designated "Black Pope" designated by the Vatican in 1540. The fictional character in Alexander Dumas novel, "The Count of Monte Christo", was an allegory about the revenge of the Jesuit General for the Jesuits being banished to an island off of Portugal by the rulers of Europe, because of their perfidy, treachery, and assassinations.

I have held this man in great esteem based upon his prayers and spiritual principles he has written. But as a vengeful military leader of a military secret order, The Jesuits, whom have been physically kicked out of every country in Europe for their deception and assassination of leaders, he deserves none of my priaise or adoration today.

I attended a Jesuit spritual retreat for 25 years and held this group in very high esteem. Today after hours of research to figure out who was behind 9/11, the source if you will, and the puppet master in the geopolitical economic globalized world order, there is only one logical source for the pinnacle of the pyramid, the capstone is the Vatican and their JESUIT GENERAL, the Black Pope.

There is no other source that offers a one world religion and a secular global leader whose goal is to rule the world from Jerusalem (Vatican ownership of rights to the Temple Mount and other portions of Jerusalem were acknowledged in the Oslo accords).

The Vatican's control and secrecy is who John F. Kennedy warned the world about before his assassination.

Jeff

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Sep 16 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (jadenter @ Sep 16 2007, 12:09 PM)
Today after hours of research to figure out who was behind 9/11, the source if you will, and the puppet master in the geopolitical economic globalized world order, there is only one logical source for the pinnacle of the pyramid, the capstone is the Vatican and their JESUIT GENERAL, the Black Pope. 

There is no other source that offers a one world religion and a secular global leader whose goal is to rule the world from Jerusalem (Vatican ownership of rights to the Temple Mount and other portions of Jerusalem were acknowledged in the Oslo accords).

The Vatican's control and secrecy is who John F. Kennedy warned the world about before his assassination.

Jeff

You raise interesting and persuasive points, jadenter, but I still say the Vatican Mob are a Front Op: a significant one albeit. Doesn't the origin of the Jesuits themselves, i.e. their "Illumined" roots, hint to you of an infiltration of the Vatican by a higher and more skillful power?

This post has been edited by Factfinder General: Sep 16 2007, 01:22 PM

+Quote Post
André
post Sep 16 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 133

QUOTE (Factfinder General @ Sep 16 2007, 04:29 PM)
QUOTE (André @ Sep 16 2007, 10:45 AM)
it's impossible to point to a single source as being ultimately the one responsible for this power grab

You do understand, however, that there is a single source, i.e. the "One", who is at the very top of the pyramid?

It might be impossible to ascertain who this is, but then on the other hand it might not be. wink.gif

Obviously you have somebody in mind, why not come out with it....? :ph43r:

Whoever they may be I believe it is more important to understand where their power comes from and how we may start to dismantle it, the MIC and central Banks are a big part of that power structure.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th December 2019 - 01:46 AM