IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Whistleblowers Coming Out!

Tamborine man
post Apr 20 2015, 04:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

Both have prostituted themselves to varying degrees in the past.

Both have had 3 heart attacks.

Fear of death has waned somehow, and remorse is more easily felt.

They've had enough of falsehood, lies and deceit.

It's called liberating self-cleansing.

Many more might join in ....in the future ....perhaps!

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Apr 20 2015, 05:10 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Apr 20 2015, 02:33 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 20 2015, 03:54 AM) *

Hopefully not at the rate these two have come forward.

Dr. Udo Ulfkotte's interview is 7 months old.

Dr. John Rengen Virapen's speech is almost 6 years old.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 20 2015, 09:43 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 20 2015, 06:33 AM) *
Hopefully not at the rate these two have come forward.

Dr. Udo Ulfkotte's interview is 7 months old.

Dr. John Rengen Virapen's speech is almost 6 years old.

Indeed, but now that these videos are also circulating around the world
on the facebook circus, it's my hope they will get so much more exposure
than previously!

Hope runs eternal ....... wink.gif

Cheers

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 21 2015, 09:30 AM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Great interview with Udo Ulfkotte!

+Quote Post
excontroller
post May 16 2015, 05:28 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 20 2015, 03:54 AM) *
Both have prostituted themselves to varying degrees in the past.

Both have had 3 heart attacks.

Fear of death has waned somehow, and remorse is more easily felt.

They've had enough of falsehood, lies and deceit.

It's called liberating self-cleansing.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Qmi3ihrUHJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yp-Wh77wt1o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers

Hope springs eternal. We have to believe something good can come from all the investigation and discourse.

+Quote Post
wishIwasapilot
post May 25 2015, 11:59 PM
Post #6

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,484

I think I've mentioned this before. It's very interesting to read all the potential anomalies, discuss them, cogitate, discuss, ruminate, discuss, cogitate some more, wash , rinse repeat.

But what benefit is it to what I believe is the fundamental purpose of all the different groups? Isn't the main goal to get a new, real investigation started?

To that end, isn't it essential to focus on thee most convincing, most damaging evidence to the official story?

What of the molten metals found at WTC 1,2&7? There is no legitimate reason for them to be there. All the experts agree on that. Where they differ is that the official story denies their existence, which is like denying that we breath air.

There are scientific studies document their existences pictures that do the same, many eyewitnesses, molten steel or iron flowing from WTC 2 minutes before the crash.

Isn't it these all damning ideas to the official story the very things that we should be focused on?

See,

Point TT-6: The Claim that There Was No Molten Steel or Iron in the WTC
Point TT-6: Buildings

http://www.consensus911.org/point-tt-6/

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post May 26 2015, 06:07 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 8,105

QUOTE (wishIwasapilot @ May 25 2015, 11:59 PM) *
I think I've mentioned this before. It's very interesting to read all the potential anomalies, discuss them, cogitate, discuss, ruminate, discuss, cogitate some more, wash , rinse repeat.

But what benefit is it to what I believe is the fundamental purpose of all the different groups? Isn't the main goal to get a new, real investigation started?

To that end, isn't it essential to focus on thee most convincing, most damaging evidence to the official story?

This is what think for a long time already.... however if you look back in history, there almost NEVER was "new investigatioN" which found facts that were written to history books (in our case maybe Wiki - has Wiki in the most claring cases changed ? Some of the most obvious recent events were eg. 9/11, Boston "bombing" or Charlie Hebdo... all these are more or less exposed)....

Someone other can check the "official" version and what is written eg. in Wiki of these. I would bet it has only the "official story"...

Tbh. I also found the lack of action of so called 9/11 truth quite dissapoiting. Ok, exposing and informing people has itīs worth too. But are these not all legal cases which must be brought to justice ?
Some of these "truthers" also fight each other instead uniting and trying to bring "perps" to justice. Just observations from my side, maybe I am wrong.

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post May 26 2015, 06:55 AM
Post #8

This is NO critic to this forum btw. Just to make this clear. But a general observation for severall cases. What about JFK ? Was there a new investigation which found the irregularities ? And changed the facts to history.... or brought someone to justice ? If I missed this event, please point me to it.

I also want to appologize for some of my bad English and my sometimes too fast typing, will try to avoid this in the future smile.gif

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post May 26 2015, 04:19 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (wishIwasapilot @ May 25 2015, 10:59 PM) *

What of the molten metals found at WTC 1,2&7? There is no legitimate reason for them to be there. All the experts agree on that. Where they differ is that the official story denies their existence, which is like denying that we breath air.

I agree with you and Alpha 100%.

The molten metal and many other solid pieces of evidence are more than enough to unite every single truther group together.
This is the biggest problem with the 9/11 truth movement.

No one has stepped forward and tried to united everyone to do something productive, ie:
-mass 9/11 public education initiative
-new 9/11 investigation initiative
-mass 9/11 protest initiative
etc.

+Quote Post
wishIwasapilot
post May 27 2015, 09:03 AM
Post #10

I don't know how many people still come to this forum, sadly, I must say that it seems quite quiet. I suspect that many have become frustrated. It is frustrating.

But again, focusing on this one point. Am I missing something?

Molten metal flowing from WTC 2 minutes before the collapse. NIST acknowledges the molten metal but says it's molten aluminum. Molten aluminum is silvery in bright daylight.

NIST then says organics, carpets, desks, paper, computers, etc. were mixed in with molten aluminum causing orange glow.

But NIST performs no experiments to confirm their contentions. Others do. Organics do not mix with molten aluminum, they float on top.

Read the link I provided in my previous post and the material at the following link. Read them more than once. Then somebody please explain to me what I am missing.

I know that we have all seen the various clichéd phrases, "911 truth exposed!! Read this one thing"; "Watch this one video for the truth!!!"

But physical examples of molten metal existing at the WTC site are abundant. NO LEGITMATE FUEL SOURCE CAN ACCOUNT FOR THIS MOLTEN STEEL, MOLTEN IRON, VAPORIZED LEAD, MOLTEN MOLYBDENUM!

[Sorry for yelling. smile.gif]

http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-section...andor-lead.html

+Quote Post
wishIwasapilot
post May 27 2015, 10:03 AM
Post #11

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.b...OZnLA7WfjNxJmcO

I'm sure that anyone truly interested in 911 has seen this, above.

I provided it here as an example of the following.

Let me suggest that all too often the experts, teachers do the same thîng, over explain. I know that I have seen all these videos, many of them more than once, and yet I always missed this crucial point.

1. Everyone agrees that there was no legitimate fuel source available on 911 to cause molten steel or molten iron.

2. Both molten steel and molten iron existed at the WTC site.

3. These 100% impossible events occur, molten steel and iron, that completely refute the official story.

but the narrative is always expanded, explosively, I might add, by both sides, to do exactly what shouldn't be done in an investigation - confuse the issue.

This post has been edited by wishIwasapilot: May 27 2015, 10:11 AM

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post May 27 2015, 10:06 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (wishIwasapilot @ May 27 2015, 09:03 AM) *
I don't know how many people still come to this forum, sadly, I must say that it seems quite quiet. I suspect that many have become frustrated. It is frustrating.

But again, focusing on this one point. Am I missing something?

Molten metal flowing from WTC 2 minutes before the collapse. NIST acknowledges the molten metal but says it's molten aluminum. Molten aluminum is silvery in bright daylight.

May I disagree a bit ? Not to your 1st observation, which is many forums and movements regarding 9/11 and also other false flags/hoaxes etc. have died down. Or are spintered in almost opposing groups.

However imo why not focus on a much easier case which in 9/11 would be either Shanksville or Pentagon. Letīs be honest the WTC issues are quite confusing and complicated. I mean not complicated int he sense that people with brain and open mind can figure out that the "official story" is lacking, but the whole WTC event is very unclear and there can be severall theories etc.

Not in case of Shanksville "crash", as there was no BOEING that crashed. This is easy to prove, so why not focus on this (as example) and bring the 1st and easiest thing to expose to the forefront?
You donīt have people who saw a Boeing, you donīt have wreckage, the "impact" site does look clean, we only have doctored CVR/FDR data etc.

Also who can prove that these pics of molten metal are real, maybe they were doctored to confuse researchers. Yes, some GZ workers also told us, they saw something like this. But these could also be falsified...

This post has been edited by Alpha66: May 27 2015, 10:08 AM

+Quote Post
wishIwasapilot
post May 27 2015, 10:22 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (Alpha66 @ May 27 2015, 10:06 AM) *
May I disagree a bit ? Not to your 1st observation, which is many forums and movements regarding 9/11 and also other false flags/hoaxes etc. have died down. Or are spintered in almost opposing groups.

However imo why not focus on a much easier case which in 9/11 would be either Shanksville or Pentagon. Letīs be honest the WTC issues are quite confusing and complicated. I mean not complicated int he sense that people with brain and open mind can figure out that the "official story" is lacking, but the whole WTC event is very unclear and there can be severall theories etc.

Not in case of Shanksville "crash", as there was no BOEING that crashed. This is easy to prove, so why not focus on this (as example) and bring the 1st and easiest thing to expose to the forefront?
You donīt have people who saw a Boeing, you donīt have wreckage, the "impact" site does look clean, we only have doctored CVR/FDR data etc.

Also who can prove that these pics of molten metal are real, maybe they were doctored to confuse researchers. Yes, some GZ workers also told us, they saw something like this. But these could also be falsified...

Thanks for your response, Alpha.

The pictures of molten metal can't be fake because they are backed up numerous scientists who have studied the actual pieces of what was once molten, now solidified steel. Even complete non experts can look at the examples that still exist and say, "That was once molten".

That's what has me so shocked and mystified. How have we all missed this?

Am I still missing something here?

This post has been edited by wishIwasapilot: May 27 2015, 10:25 AM

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post May 27 2015, 10:34 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (wishIwasapilot @ May 27 2015, 10:22 AM) *
Thanks for your response, Alpha.

The pictures of molten metal can't be fake because they are backed up numerous scientists who have studied the actual pieces of what was once molten, now solidified steel. Even complete non experts can look at the examples that still exist and say, "That was once molten".

That's what has me so shocked and mystified. How have we all missed this?

Am I still missing something here?

Well this was only an idea, because I hope you know that severall pics (and video footage) was and is still doctored by media and "perps".

I have seen severall strange pics of these molten metal, there was even something which they called a "meteorite", tongue.gif This looks totally unreal tbh and for sure cannot be caused by a collapsing skycraper without a huge energy/heat source from outside. I am not sure if Nanothermit use could cause these strange effects. There theories of energy weapons and nuclear devices however which may explain this, but these theories are really too far fetched letīs be honest. Because the general populace will dissmiss them the same with the no plane theory because millions of poeple did see these planes on TV. This does not mean however that it were real planes, also the TV images can be doctored smile.gif See itīs very confusing. And this is the reason I stopped to look at the WTC issues alltogether. I know story is wrong, but honestly have not come up with a certain idea which could have caused all these strange effects... in my mind however the controlled demolition case is the most compelling still. But also difficult to sell to the populace, easier are Shanksville / Pentagon imo.

If you donīt have an awareness or support of a larger population group than these cases are all almost impossible to bring to court or bring a new investigation....

+Quote Post
wishIwasapilot
post May 27 2015, 11:07 AM
Post #15

I don't mean to be curt or impolite, Alpha, but none of those issues that you have raised have any bearing on the facts I presented.

These facts, and the resulting only logical conclusion, are not refutable.

If we all stay focused on this one issue, which clearly illustrates that the official story is false, then I think a critical mass of people can be achieved.

This post has been edited by wishIwasapilot: May 27 2015, 11:10 AM

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post May 27 2015, 11:18 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (wishIwasapilot @ May 27 2015, 11:07 AM) *
I don't mean to be curt or impolite, Alpha, but none of those issues that you have raised have any bearing on the facts I presented.

If we all stay focused on this one issue, which clearly illustrates that the official story is false, then I think a critical mass of people can be achieved.

It may be you have not completly understand what I wanted to say...... but actions are louder thanwords, so I would suggest to you and your group bring these issues forward and try to unite the "truth" movement. I would be onboard.

---
Related but NOT OT:
I was curious about Wiki, and took an event from the 1st World War looked up what Wiki writes, and in fact after almost 100yrs later they acknowledge that a "conspiray" case can be made. Granted in both the English and German version this info is almost hidden at the very end of the articles. But maybe in 100 yrs. we also get this from 9/11 tongue.gif Still this will not be thaught in schools, and only people who are interested in so called "conspiracies" or history might discover that the WW1 story may not so easy like the mainstream tells us. This is only 1 example, we can also make a conspiracy case of the murder of the Austrian Erzherzog who was alledgedly shot by a lone Serbian nutter.....

Check yourself the Lusitania issue people:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania

So AFTER the event has had itīs intended effect and is almost forgotten even the mainstream will write about it. Can we draw conclusion from this for 9/11 ? That is up to your own opinion ofc.

This post has been edited by Alpha66: May 27 2015, 11:22 AM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post May 27 2015, 05:32 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (wishIwasapilot @ May 27 2015, 10:07 AM) *

WishI was, once again I will say I am behind you 100% on this theme of molten iron; the fact that it simply should not have been found at ground zero, period.

Let me mention a few things about this.

Firstly, it would serve your interests best if you started a new thread on this, as this thread is about Whistleblowers.
You criticized Alpha for changing your topic (molten metal), yet you yourself have changed the thread topic (Whistleblowers).

Secondly, you seem confounded as to how the general public could not be behind you with your molten metal 'revelation'.
That one is very to easy to explain. If 12 or 100 jurors sat in box in a courtroom, and the molten metal evidence was presented, you can be assured they would agree that fires could not have caused the steel to melt (unless they were corrupt jurors).

The problem is that:
a) the general public has not been made aware of this (9/11 researchers have).
b) even if they were made aware of this, unless they were given a vehicle to easily bring about change in the system
(government/deep state) nothing would come of it.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Jun 1 2015, 10:58 PM
Post #18

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ May 27 2015, 04:32 PM) *
WishI was, once again I will say I am behind you 100% on this theme of molten iron; the fact that it simply should not have been found at ground zero, period.

Let me mention a few things about this.

Firstly, it would serve your interests best if you started a new thread on this, as this thread is about Whistleblowers.
You criticized Alpha for changing your topic (molten metal), yet you yourself have changed the thread topic (Whistleblowers).

Secondly, you seem confounded as to how the general public could not be behind you with your molten metal 'revelation'.
That one is very to easy to explain. If 12 or 100 jurors sat in box in a courtroom, and the molten metal evidence was presented, you can be assured they would agree that fires could not have caused the steel to melt (unless they were corrupt jurors).

The problem is that:
a) the general public has not been made aware of this (9/11 researchers have).
b) even if they were made aware of this, unless they were given a vehicle to easily bring about change in the system
(government/deep state) nothing would come of it.

I think that EVEN IF we are able to see a NEW investigation at some point in the future, it will NEVER allow the naming of names. The House Select Committee On Assassinations, in 1976 (investigating the Kennedy Assassination), finally stated (in every attempt to quell public outcries of CONSPIRACY!) that a CONSPIRACY DID EXIST! BUT, it never went ANY FURTHER! I think the SAME BLOC of people who are behind THIS, have learned it is much better to simply remain mute. They will NEVER allow any official public investigation to proceed. We, the undersigned, must simply continue to clamor for the truth and NEVER LET GO. I think we'll have to, in the end, be satisfied with that.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2018 - 06:54 PM