IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Neolib 911

Lasthorseman
post May 18 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Do we actually have a take on this the Russians hacked the election mainstream media social engineering event? I don't know.
As I recall the entire year of 2016 mainstream media focused on two exclusive memes. The first half was LGBT rights, which actually was more about
the criminalization of any comments about bathroom rights. The second half of the mainstream media year was about how Trump was totally unfit
to be president. I lived through it, I made jokes about it "news, weather, sports and something gay", am I wrong? Was it not like and endlessly repeating
Geico commercial? Now the second half of mainstream media's year was devoted to how Trump was totally unfit to be president. Again it was akin to social engineering,
another Geico commercial. Now mainstream media has Trump already gone and Pence for president. Can the zombie apocalypse be far away. Oh, and I bet Putting himself
is laughing his ...off over the junior high school level of happenings in this used to be great United States.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MrDoubtfire
post May 19 2017, 08:48 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,689

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ May 18 2017, 05:53 PM) *
Do we actually have a take on this the Russians hacked the election mainstream media social engineering event? I don't know.

It is at least clear, that Trump is not the man to make sure that the big number of open questions around 9/11 get an answer. Not that I would have expected that from him.

Trump considers himself a business man and is as such in the perfect insider position. If he makes a political decision that benefits a certain industry, you can be sure he is invested in this industry, like blood diamonds, pipe lines, coal. There is no industry dealing with truth (maybe except publishing), so why should he help lifting the 9/11 fog?

This post has been edited by MrDoubtfire: May 19 2017, 08:48 AM

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post May 21 2017, 07:26 AM
Post #3

True. I don't think any president will ever lift the 911 fog. This Russia hacked the elections, at least to me is profane cognitive dissonance. They actually think we are that stupid?

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post May 21 2017, 05:03 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ May 21 2017, 07:26 AM) *
True. I don't think any president will ever lift the 911 fog. This Russia hacked the elections, at least to me is profane cognitive dissonance. They actually think we are that stupid?

Good question.

It goes beyond that though.

Here we have the all-powerful, almighty, supreme U.S. of A. clearly out-smarting the rest of the world in all
domains: financial, intellectual, military-wise etc. yada yada.

Yet at the drop of a hat, they are willing to concede (as they did on 9/11) that they.... goofed!
Dropped the ball again.

In other words they want to have their cake and eat it too.
They are exceptional when they want to be.
At other times they are simply stupid, allowing their ultra-sophisticated intelligence gathering
to go into "duh... mode" for enough time to allow Russians to hack elections. laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post May 21 2017, 05:42 PM
Post #5

which begs the question what agency, organization, secret society, cult of billionaires, or whomever. operating in 169 countries, is above governments including the formerly great US, wielding that power to culturally adjust
that consumption of "news", culturally adjusted to "your specific" prole population. Did I say that in a politically correct manner?

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post May 22 2017, 04:54 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ May 21 2017, 05:42 PM) *
which begs the question what agency, organization, secret society, cult of billionaires, or whomever. operating in 169 countries, is above governments including the formerly great US, wielding that power to culturally adjust
that consumption of "news", culturally adjusted to "your specific" prole population. Did I say that in a politically correct manner?

A conglomeration. The Deep State.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 26 2017, 06:45 AM
Post #7

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ May 21 2017, 08:26 AM) *

Yes they do, and for the most part, we are that stupid, some of us.

William Binney, formerly of NSA, has said all along it was a leak, not a hack. And now that the mainstream media is trying to suppress the Seth Rich (?) murder details and what it meant, it is even more apparent it was a leak, not a hack.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2017 - 07:12 AM