IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
"debunkers" Take Note

rob balsamo
post Jun 26 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

We all know that this govt lies to us time and time again. They have been proven to be corrupt. They have been proven to hide the truth as stated by Lee Hamilton himself - Co-Chair of the 9/11 Commission.

Those who support and make false claims to support criminals can and will be tried in a court of law under obstruction of Justice. Anything you say can and will be used against you.

Think of it this way, if we are wrong for asking for an new investigation, seeking the truth, etc... we have nothing to lose. We find out the truth either way.

But if you are wrong in the end, by supporting criminals through spin, obfuscation, strawman arguments and ad homs, you are an accomplice and you are an obstruction of Justice. Take heed.

Perhaps this is the reason most so-called "Debunkers" want to remain anonymous. I dont blame them. If you are not being paid to intentionally derail arguments through spin(as many of you attempt to offer as 'debate'), you may want to rethink your position.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CJEAN
post Mar 22 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,152

Hi, Rob.

QUOTE (johndoeX @ Jun 26 2007, 10:29 AM) *
But if you are wrong in the end, by supporting criminals through spin, obfuscation, strawman arguments and ad homs, you are an accomplice and you are an obstruction of Justice.

That's the best one ! cool.gif
Anything you say (write) may . . .

Can I quote your message/idea in another forum, please?
Thanks.

Blue skies.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 21 2009, 05:18 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (CJEAN @ Mar 22 2009, 10:11 PM) *
Can I quote your message/idea in another forum, please?
Thanks.

CJEAN,

my apologies for the very late reply...

Every post you see on this forum in public view, you are welcome to quote everywhere. Matter of fact, we encourage it.

smile.gif

+Quote Post
DonMeyer
post Jun 21 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #4

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 5,064

QUOTE (johndoeX @ Jun 26 2007, 07:29 AM) *
We all know that this govt lies to us time and time again. They have been proven to be corrupt. They have been proven to hide the truth as stated by Lee Hamilton himself - Co-Chair of the 9/11 Commission.

Those who support and make false claims to support criminals can and will be tried in a court of law under obstruction of Justice. Anything you say can and will be used against you.

Think of it this way, if we are wrong for asking for an new investigation, seeking the truth, etc... we have nothing to lose. We find out the truth either way.

But if you are wrong in the end, by supporting criminals through spin, obfuscation, strawman arguments and ad homs, you are an accomplice and you are an obstruction of Justice. Take heed.

Perhaps this is the reason most so-called "Debunkers" want to remain anonymous. I dont blame them. If you are not being paid to intentionally derail arguments through spin(as many of you attempt to offer as 'debate'), you may want to rethink your position.

For younger folks this may seem a bit too outrageous to believe -- that our own government could be involved in something like this. But to people like myself who lived during the Vietnam War era, we learned first hand what our government was capable of: non stop lies, criminal behavior of elected and appointed officials, and the usurpation of Constitutional power by none other than the president himself in the illegal bombing of Cambodia and Laos. And let's not forget the CIA's airline -- Air America that was their drug delivery service.

The only thing that ended that war was massive protests all over the nation. I've learned that during a critical point Nixon was discussing with his advisers whether or not to use nukes against North Vietnam, and it was only because of a huge protest nationwide and in Washington itself the day before that he decided against it.

I think what we have now is far more serious than Vietnam. The terrorists are not in caves in Afghanistan. They are within our own system and must be stopped. If not far worse is in store for us.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Jan 15 2011, 10:29 AM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

QUOTE (johndoeX @ Jun 26 2007, 11:59 PM) *

And apart from that the fact that a lot stuff they post and do violates their terms of agreement which is guideline you must follow give to you by
your isp which includes a list of things you must agree to do and not break that agreement and if you do your isp can suspend or even terminate your account indefinatly. They are all idiots every single one of them and some of them are notorisously bad and very vicious and will violently
defend the OCT just get in their way or challenge them and they will abuse the living s**t out of you and break every rule which is set out in theri agreement with isp's.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th November 2019 - 08:58 AM