IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ex-premier Of B.c. Takes On Chemtrails, Bill Vander Zalm " We Need To Know"

JimMac
post Aug 17 2013, 03:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

And the man on the white charger is? .... Bill Vander Zalm!

This is great news.

I was shocked when i saw Bill Vander Zalm is going after chemtrails and the truth of what is going on. Vander Zalm is very well known to any B.C. resident as the most colourful premier in B.C. history. "Vandermania" swept BC when he was elected Premier in 1986. He's also an entrepreneur gardener. This is going to be very interesting story to follow. Go Bill Go!!

Here's his letters to government plus a 10 min radio interview on the Goddard show. Great stuff. He essentially says someone's gotta do it and he's the man for the job. I couldn't agree more after listening to him.

This post has been edited by JimMac: Aug 17 2013, 04:01 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Aug 17 2013, 03:36 PM
Post #2

Huge...and I mean MASSIVE chemtrail over Saanich, Vancouver Island.
Geo-Engineering over Vancouver Island British Columbia, Canada

+Quote Post
JackD
post Aug 17 2013, 06:41 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 238

QUOTE (JimMac @ Aug 15 2013, 06:36 PM) *

Thanks -- but that's May 2, 2013.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Aug 17 2013, 08:51 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (JackD @ Aug 17 2013, 06:41 PM) *
Thanks -- but that's May 2, 2013.

lol.. and your point is?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 17 2013, 11:51 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (JimMac @ Aug 17 2013, 03:36 PM) *

Jim...

I will admit that things like this raise an eyebrow for me..... if in fact it is authentic.

But again... it is so easy to prove it. All one has to do is go up there and fly through it to get samples. You do not need special equipment because if in fact those trails are made of solid particles (and not a gas or liquid such as a contrail)... those solid particles will be adhering to nearly every part of the airframe and powerplant leading edges exposed to it.... including clogging any filters/heat exchangers used for aircraft pressurization. It may even cause an engine to flame out... or catch fire... depending on the flammability of the compound.

The Pitot Tube alone will catch all kinds of particles and cause the airspeed indicator to fail if in fact those are chemtrails.

Shit... all one has to do is slow down to below landing gear extension speeds... extend the gear... and all those screws... nuts... bolts... actuators... switches... etc... will catch tons of the stuff if it is a solid.

The landing gear bays will be caked with the stuff.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Aug 30 2013, 11:03 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Aug 17 2013, 11:51 PM) *
Jim...

I will admit that things like this raise an eyebrow for me..... if in fact it is authentic.

But again... it is so easy to prove it. All one has to do is go up there and fly through it to get samples. You do not need special equipment because if in fact those trails are made of solid particles (and not a gas or liquid such as a contrail)... those solid particles will be adhering to nearly every part of the airframe and powerplant leading edges exposed to it.... including clogging any filters/heat exchangers used for aircraft pressurization. It may even cause an engine to flame out... or catch fire... depending on the flammability of the compound.

The Pitot Tube alone will catch all kinds of particles and cause the airspeed indicator to fail if in fact those are chemtrails.

Shit... all one has to do is slow down to below landing gear extension speeds... extend the gear... and all those screws... nuts... bolts... actuators... switches... etc... will catch tons of the stuff if it is a solid.

The landing gear bays will be caked with the stuff.

I'm quoting Bill Vander Zalm from his latest interview:

"You'd have to be BLIND, STUBBORN, and DUMB, not to realize its not contrails..."

Comical.. that's why I voted for Bill.

Rob, i think we need to talk to Bill Vander Zalm on this issue. One of you two is right.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 6 2013, 02:11 PM
Post #7

Chemtrails over Alliston Ont. Canada, today, pics taken at 1PM EST, Fri Sept 06/2013

Massive chemtrail spraying at about 20,000ft elevation

Chem trails01

Chem trails02

chem trails03

chem trails04

chem trails05

chem trails06

chem trails07

This post has been edited by JimMac: Sep 6 2013, 02:16 PM

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 8 2013, 12:26 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

On weather modification in BC,
we do know already, that back in 2001, BC hydro and power authority, who manage the hydro-electric dams, in BC were interested in using weather modification to "augment snow-pack"!

(like, keep it cloudy all spring and summer, so the snow doesn't melt too quickly, perhaps, cloud can do that)

http://weathermodification.com/projects.php?id=7

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 8 2013, 10:00 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (lunk @ Sep 8 2013, 12:26 PM) *
On weather modification in BC,
we do know already, that back in 2001, BC hydro and power authority, who manage the hydro-electric dams, in BC were interested in using weather modification to "augment snow-pack"!

(like, keep it cloudy all spring and summer, so the snow doesn't melt too quickly, perhaps, cloud can do that)

http://weathermodification.com/projects.php?id=7

Look at the photo's I uploaded Friday. Saturday it rained in deluge. I thought i was back on the BC coast again. Today they sprayed again. The sky is full of this junk, lunk. 170+ chem trails on the 360 horizon.

I don't need further evidence. The question is how to stop it.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 8 2013, 10:08 PM
Post #10

BTW, i just clicked on the photo links, and got 'connection refused' ...can you see the links?

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 9 2013, 12:52 AM
Post #11

Michigan is getting the same treatment as my airspace. Look at these frigging chemicals. Oops..sorry they are not chemtrails. I forgot, chemtrails don't exist. They are Trails from Wonderland. They are nice trails, kind of imaginary contrails that persist. There is no barium in these Wonderland Trails, no nano-aluminum, no strontium... these are good trails, Wonderland trails.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/chemtr...igan-today.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2022 - 10:02 PM