IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Famous "diagonal Cut Column", Metalsmith analysis

SanderO
post Apr 19 2011, 08:40 PM
Post #81

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

That's rubbish and disinformation. The elevator corridors of the local elevators were all in the perpendicular direction to the long axis of the core all local elevators doors faced the short axis of the core (W or E in WTC 1 and N or S in WTC 2. The express elevators which brought people from the main lobby to the sky lobbies on 44 and 78 had doors which opened on the long axis... N or S for WTC1 and E or W for WTC 2.

There were no concrete cores and alternate odd even stops.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Apr 20 2011, 07:49 AM
Post #82

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (SanderO @ Apr 19 2011, 07:40 PM) *
That's rubbish and disinformation. The elevator corridors of the local elevators were all in the perpendicular direction to the long axis of the core all local elevators doors faced the short axis of the core (W or E in WTC 1 and N or S in WTC 2. The express elevators which brought people from the main lobby to the sky lobbies on 44 and 78 had doors which opened on the long axis... N or S for WTC1 and E or W for WTC 2.

There were no concrete cores and alternate odd even stops.

I didn't say "alternate odd even stops", what I said was that certain elevators
served only the odd floors, while other elevators served only even floors!

It's obvious that you're just posting your ideas about how things might have been.
I, on the other hand am posting from my experience. I still have a receipt for
a purchase I made in a shop in tower one, about a year and a day before 9-11.
I used to go up to Manfra Tordellia and Brooks for foreign exchange and precious
metals. I've had, over the years, several other appointments in the towers as well,
though I don't remember exactly what for. But I used to buy merchandise around
the city, oh yes... I think I remember a digital watch importer I went to see there
once. There were quite a few trading companies in the towers and merchandising
would have taken me there perhaps once or twice a year or so.

Hmmm... Now it's coming back, I remember going searching for
American Cyanamide, looking for an easier way to get their products without
having to travel to south Jersey.

In any event, I have been in the towers and did business there. So I'll trust my
recollections, until someone else who has been there tells me I'm wrong to do so.
The floor plans shown above, explains why the elevator arraignment was necessary,
but, I don't think that had I known that, it would have made me feel any better about it.

Otherwise, I'm quite willing to wait for others to chime in about it.
I haven't a thing to prove. It is either that way or it isn't.

Obwon

+Quote Post
Paul
post Apr 20 2011, 10:56 AM
Post #83

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

I have found pictures of a suspect outer perimeter box column this thread is focused on finding physical evidence
of explosive devices cutter charges in the steel i though i should post these pictures and let people draw their own conclusions.

The pictures are taken from this video from NIST you can see the column in question at the 2:15 mark in the video.

9/11 NIST Steel Sample Investigation (FOIA #26 WTC Tape 1-2) Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSSVnG4naUc

The column looks to me as though it was blown outwards from the inside in a piss poor attempt to make the towers weaker.
Note the shape of the side of the box columnn would seem to indicate to me that powerful blast generating overpressure bowed
the side of the column outwards, the column does not appear to be compressed upwards from the base which might explain the
bowing of the side of the column, and also if you look at the video the box column seems almost perfect straight so the damage cant
be the result of the column bending bucking to one side.

It is also very interesting to note the camera man's fixation or temporary obsession with the column and he even focuses in on it for like 6 seconds
it is almost as if he finds the damage to column rather odd and interesting.

All we need to do is produce a single piece of physical evidence that explosives where used on any of the the three wtc buildings and the OCT
goes down the plug hole and the perps will shortly follow it. But that is just a whole bunch of wishful thinking isnt it now?

whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Apr 20 2011, 02:45 PM
Post #84

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

Here's your single piece of evidence:

This pic was taken shortly after the collapses, before any heavy equipment started working the site. Funny, despite intense fires underground that lasted for months, there are few signs of intense heat, smoke or fire in this area yet, which is smack in the middle of WTC Plaza.

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Apr 20 2011, 02:45 PM

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Apr 20 2011, 06:20 PM
Post #85

Paul,

The columns pictured in the video are from the WTC at the upper floors perimeter/facade columns and spandrels. Notethe thickness of the material - looks like 1/4"... quite thin for a column by the way. The columns look like they buckled and welds opened up. The video is interesting because you can see all sorts of things in better detail... a mangled floor truss,broken off truss seats, sheared bolts and so forth.

It looks to me like buckling not explosive damage.

DEW,

What are we supposed to be seeing in the red rectangle?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 21 2011, 10:10 PM
Post #86

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Paul

For many of us, the OCT has been down the tubes for a few years running.

Of course in the media the OCT is heaven-sent, and therefore respected.

The system will never admit its crimes.

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Apr 24 2011, 11:38 PM
Post #87

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 382

Amazed!

I am afraid you are right. America will never be healed until the truth is made public about what really happened on 9/11/2001 and the truth is made public about who was responsible.

Bobcat in Chattanooga

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Apr 25 2011, 08:31 PM
Post #88

Of course we don't know the truth, we know the lies that were told.

+Quote Post
ScaffoldRider
post Apr 25 2011, 09:03 PM
Post #89

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 68

I don't know if this photo has been posted here before, but I thought it might be of interest concerning this topic. I'm awaiting an email from a friend who is working on the new Freedom Tower, he was kind enough
to take a few pictures of the new steel which he is working on. I just saw him at the corner store and the pictures are very interesting. Hopefully he can download them from his cell phone and email them to me.
I should be getting them within the hour and will post.

+Quote Post
ScaffoldRider
post Apr 25 2011, 09:30 PM
Post #90

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 68

I was waiting for my friend to send me new photos of the Freedom Tower construction and starting going through some of my photo collection. These have never been released to my knowledge. A new look after almost 10 years.

This post has been edited by ScaffoldRider: Apr 25 2011, 09:40 PM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 10:47 PM