IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why There's So Much Dishonesty In Gov't (and In The Private Sector, Too), an adjunct post to "1,000+ Governmental Accomplices to 9/11? Sure.

paulmichael
post Jul 25 2012, 01:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

I present to you a post from another forum in another website which may offer some insight as to why there is so much dishonesty (plus a whole lot of other forms of dysfunctionality) in today's organizations, both public and private.

Before we continue, I like to stress to some of the younger participants of this forum that you may never have come to see things in this light because you haven't had a proper basis for comparison, meaning how things were prior to the mid-1960's. I'd also like to stress that the following little essay, if anything, actually softpedals the issues discussed therein.

***** Other posting starts here *****

Subject Heading: A Brain Teaser of Sorts for the Sports Minded... and Others

I presented a brain teaser of sorts to my friend who had been a professional football player and coach.

I asked: "What would you say of a football coach who recruited (within constraints) less than the best players for his team?"

Well, my friend simply couldn't fathom this. He kept repeating: "You don't understand; it just doesn't work this way, it just doesn't work this way," even though I kept repeating: "But what if, what if?"

Finally I put an end to this back-and-forth banter by saying: "Wouldn't you say that the coach who recruits less than the best players is stupid?... Or incompetent?... How about dishonest? Maybe the coach is working angles that are just inconceivable to you? Or how about insane?... perhaps the coach is just plain insane."

Well, my friend settled down and got the picture that I was trying to present.

Then I said: "Hold these thoughts!

"Now consider the business manager who kowtows to political correctness under government enforced equality and who is tolerant of having less than the best/top-choice subordinates on his work team. Wouldn't you say that this manager - like the coach above - is stupid... incompetent... dishonest... or just plain insane?"

So now my friend got the point. I could tell by how his face froze with his eyes bugging out.

NOBODY HAS STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF EQUALITY BEYOND THE RANK OBVIOUS. They never considered the personality/psychological traits of managers and executives who would percolate to the top of the business heap under the highly illogical and dysfunctional systems of equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and equal housing opportunity.

Oh, you have great dishonesty amongst such managers and executives, and several facets of such dishonesty are selfishness, self-centeredness, and, most of all, GREED... and out of such greed comes an emphasis on cheap, cheap labor and DISLOYALTY. Why, such business managers will stab both Whites and blacks in the back EQUALLY by forsaking them both by eliminating their jobs domestically and off-shoring those jobs to East Indians, Chinese, Mexicans and the like. And those jobs that can't be exported are turned over to illegal immigrants who are aided and abetted by some of the foremost American corporations and their legit and illegit lobbying efforts.

Furthermore, out of such greed comes corporate accounting scandals, and let me tell you that the stories of Enron, Adelphia and Tyco represent just the tip of the iceberg of what we know. Gadzooks about the accounting scandals that are yet to be revealed.

Just this day, there was a full-page newspaper ad taken out by the pilots' union representing pilots at United Airlines about how callously indifferent United's management has been to its workers' sacrifices, downwardly equalized wages, and slave-like working conditions WHILE THESE SAME MANAGERS ARE MAKING OUT LIKE BANDITS WITH PAY RAISES AND OTHER PERKS!

Note: in my Economics treatise, I explained how wages and benefits, under government enforced equality would be downwardly equalized to the perceived value of the least preferred job candidate (within job category) per the perception of value of the lowest bidding employer. We are now seeing such things beyond a shadow of a doubt at United Airlines and at a whole host of other employers throughout our American economy.

OK, back to the main topic: not only do you have dishonest managers ascending the executive ranks, you also have stupid and insane managers ascending the ranks as well. A firm social/psychological dynamic is as follows: wherever there is dishonesty, moronism and insanity will fester; wherever there are moronism and insanity, dishonesty will fester. (Just look to the moron-of-the-day's White House. [dubya, at time of composition])

In my treatise, I stated that as the quarter-billion dollar compensation of the company's chief executive officer swells to one-half-billion dollars, the sanity of the nation will be stretched to the limit. This prediction was made well over ten years ago. Well, it finally has come true. It was recently reported in the media that the annual compensation of CEO Barry Diller has exceeded one-half-billion dollars. YET THIS IS CHUMP CHANGE COMPARED TO THE TWO-BILLION DOLLAR ANNUAL COMPENSATION PACKAGES OF TOP HEDGE FUND MANAGERS. What else would you expect in a nation where middle class workers are being downwardly equalized to sub-black slavery while the business head-honchos are evolving in mega slave drivers? AND INSANITY IS AT EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS IN THIS COUNTRY.

On top of everything else, these stupid, dishonest and insane business managers are teaming up with their stupid, dishonest, and insane government counterparts to allow Mexican truckers to deliver their hauls anywhere in the United States while having you believe that there will be cost savings under this system that will be passed on to you. (Now, now, don't believe me when I assert that the cost savings will go right into the pockets of billionaire business men, NOT YOURS!)

ADDENDUM

An ancient Greek philosopher once said, "Show me a society with lots of laws and I will show you a perverse society, indeed!"

It's true.

To illustrate, here's an example: the Sarbanes/Oxley law which makes the Chief Executive Officer of a corporation liable if there are accounting shenanigans going on in his company.

Well, the business press recently reported that many high ranking executives at major companies are turning down offers to be promoted to the top CEO spot due to concerns about running afoul of the Sarbanes/Oxley law.

What's the consequence of this? Well, with so many people removing themselves from the field of CEO candidates, to what is the field being left? I'll tell you: ILK WHO DON'T GIVE A FLYING YOU-KNOW-WHAT ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THE SARBANES/OXLEY LAW.

When you have lots of laws in a society, these law DON'T keep people on the up-and-up and turn them into honorable citizens. What happens is that the best upstanding people throw their hands up in disgust and drop out not wanting to deal with the plethora of laws. THIS LEAVES THE FIELD TO LOW-LIVES WHO - to repeat - DON'T GIVE A FLYING YOU-KNOW-WHAT ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF LAWS.

To make matters much, much worse, when you have totally illogical and foul laws in the mix - like equality laws which FORCE equality where there is obviously NONE - then... well, you should be able to draw your own correct conclusion by now, which should be that only dishonest, stupid, and/or insane people will rise to the top echelons of society.

***** The End of included post *****

Note: some of you may say that I have contradicted myself having, in the prior post, pointed out that loyalty is a hallmark in hiring and promotional decisions while I pointed out above that high-ranking executives will be dishonest and disloyal. Well, in today's organizations, undying loyalty is expected from underlings, but it does not necessarily flow in the other direction, meaning downward to subordinates.

Conclusion: all that one need do to totally destroy an empire is to institute government enforced equality.

I'm glad I'm still able to get this out…for now! Senator Chuck Schumer from New York is lobbying for restrictions on First Amendment freedom of speech rights so that nothing and no one can challenge anyone's "equality."

Paul Michael
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Aug 3 2012, 09:34 AM
Post #2

Here's what I hope will be a thought-provoking assignment for you.

Let's say that you have a corporate manager who marches to the tune of political correctness, sincerely or not, and to his company's public commitment to equal employment opportunity.

Now, let's say that that manager is under the gun to promote a black male. Will this manager be more likely to select and promote the best possible black male in the area, or will he be more likely to select and promote the absolutely worst black male in the area?

Similarly, let's say that that same manager is under the gun to promote a female. Will this manager be more likely to select and promote the best possible female in the area, or will he be more likely to select and promote the absolutely worst female in the area?

Here's a hint for you from which you should be able to derive your answers: I've worked at some major corporations, household names actually, and I have witnessed some jaw-dropping atrocities... some jaw-dropping abominations.

Oh, I do believe that parallel situations exist BIG TIME in the government making for environments that were ripe for the planning and execution of 9/11 and are ripe for the next 9/11-like event.

Remember: an environment that is marked by stupidity is ripe for the festering of dishonesty and insanity; an environment that is marked by insanity is ripe for the festering of dishonesty and stupidity; an environment that is marked by dishonesty is ripe for the festering of insanity and stupidity AND, OF COURSE, MORE DISHONESTY.

I hope that you now have an appreciation for why there are so many rants about incredibly stupid airline supervisors on the employee feedback page at Untied dot com (http://untied.com/ual/fb.shtml).

Paul Michael

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 26 2015, 07:22 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jul 25 2012, 12:28 PM) *
I present to you a post from another forum in another website which may offer some insight as to why there is so much dishonesty (plus a whole lot of other forms of dysfunctionality) in today's organizations, both public and private.

Before we continue, I like to stress to some of the younger participants of this forum that you may never have come to see things in this light because you haven't had a proper basis for comparison, meaning how things were prior to the mid-1960's. I'd also like to stress that the following little essay, if anything, actually softpedals the issues discussed therein.

***** Other posting starts here *****

Subject Heading: A Brain Teaser of Sorts for the Sports Minded... and Others

I presented a brain teaser of sorts to my friend who had been a professional football player and coach.

I asked: "What would you say of a football coach who recruited (within constraints) less than the best players for his team?"

Well, my friend simply couldn't fathom this. He kept repeating: "You don't understand; it just doesn't work this way, it just doesn't work this way," even though I kept repeating: "But what if, what if?"

Finally I put an end to this back-and-forth banter by saying: "Wouldn't you say that the coach who recruits less than the best players is stupid?... Or incompetent?... How about dishonest? Maybe the coach is working angles that are just inconceivable to you? Or how about insane?... perhaps the coach is just plain insane."

Well, my friend settled down and got the picture that I was trying to present.

Then I said: "Hold these thoughts!

"Now consider the business manager who kowtows to political correctness under government enforced equality and who is tolerant of having less than the best/top-choice subordinates on his work team. Wouldn't you say that this manager - like the coach above - is stupid... incompetent... dishonest... or just plain insane?"

So now my friend got the point. I could tell by how his face froze with his eyes bugging out.

NOBODY HAS STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF EQUALITY BEYOND THE RANK OBVIOUS. They never considered the personality/psychological traits of managers and executives who would percolate to the top of the business heap under the highly illogical and dysfunctional systems of equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and equal housing opportunity.

Oh, you have great dishonesty amongst such managers and executives, and several facets of such dishonesty are selfishness, self-centeredness, and, most of all, GREED... and out of such greed comes an emphasis on cheap, cheap labor and DISLOYALTY. Why, such business managers will stab both Whites and blacks in the back EQUALLY by forsaking them both by eliminating their jobs domestically and off-shoring those jobs to East Indians, Chinese, Mexicans and the like. And those jobs that can't be exported are turned over to illegal immigrants who are aided and abetted by some of the foremost American corporations and their legit and illegit lobbying efforts.

Furthermore, out of such greed comes corporate accounting scandals, and let me tell you that the stories of Enron, Adelphia and Tyco represent just the tip of the iceberg of what we know. Gadzooks about the accounting scandals that are yet to be revealed.

Just this day, there was a full-page newspaper ad taken out by the pilots' union representing pilots at United Airlines about how callously indifferent United's management has been to its workers' sacrifices, downwardly equalized wages, and slave-like working conditions WHILE THESE SAME MANAGERS ARE MAKING OUT LIKE BANDITS WITH PAY RAISES AND OTHER PERKS!

Note: in my Economics treatise, I explained how wages and benefits, under government enforced equality would be downwardly equalized to the perceived value of the least preferred job candidate (within job category) per the perception of value of the lowest bidding employer. We are now seeing such things beyond a shadow of a doubt at United Airlines and at a whole host of other employers throughout our American economy.

OK, back to the main topic: not only do you have dishonest managers ascending the executive ranks, you also have stupid and insane managers ascending the ranks as well. A firm social/psychological dynamic is as follows: wherever there is dishonesty, moronism and insanity will fester; wherever there are moronism and insanity, dishonesty will fester. (Just look to the moron-of-the-day's White House. [dubya, at time of composition])

In my treatise, I stated that as the quarter-billion dollar compensation of the company's chief executive officer swells to one-half-billion dollars, the sanity of the nation will be stretched to the limit. This prediction was made well over ten years ago. Well, it finally has come true. It was recently reported in the media that the annual compensation of CEO Barry Diller has exceeded one-half-billion dollars. YET THIS IS CHUMP CHANGE COMPARED TO THE TWO-BILLION DOLLAR ANNUAL COMPENSATION PACKAGES OF TOP HEDGE FUND MANAGERS. What else would you expect in a nation where middle class workers are being downwardly equalized to sub-black slavery while the business head-honchos are evolving in mega slave drivers? AND INSANITY IS AT EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS IN THIS COUNTRY.

On top of everything else, these stupid, dishonest and insane business managers are teaming up with their stupid, dishonest, and insane government counterparts to allow Mexican truckers to deliver their hauls anywhere in the United States while having you believe that there will be cost savings under this system that will be passed on to you. (Now, now, don't believe me when I assert that the cost savings will go right into the pockets of billionaire business men, NOT YOURS!)

ADDENDUM

An ancient Greek philosopher once said, "Show me a society with lots of laws and I will show you a perverse society, indeed!"

It's true.

To illustrate, here's an example: the Sarbanes/Oxley law which makes the Chief Executive Officer of a corporation liable if there are accounting shenanigans going on in his company.

Well, the business press recently reported that many high ranking executives at major companies are turning down offers to be promoted to the top CEO spot due to concerns about running afoul of the Sarbanes/Oxley law.

What's the consequence of this? Well, with so many people removing themselves from the field of CEO candidates, to what is the field being left? I'll tell you: ILK WHO DON'T GIVE A FLYING YOU-KNOW-WHAT ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THE SARBANES/OXLEY LAW.

When you have lots of laws in a society, these law DON'T keep people on the up-and-up and turn them into honorable citizens. What happens is that the best upstanding people throw their hands up in disgust and drop out not wanting to deal with the plethora of laws. THIS LEAVES THE FIELD TO LOW-LIVES WHO - to repeat - DON'T GIVE A FLYING YOU-KNOW-WHAT ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF LAWS.

To make matters much, much worse, when you have totally illogical and foul laws in the mix - like equality laws which FORCE equality where there is obviously NONE - then... well, you should be able to draw your own correct conclusion by now, which should be that only dishonest, stupid, and/or insane people will rise to the top echelons of society.

***** The End of included post *****

Note: some of you may say that I have contradicted myself having, in the prior post, pointed out that loyalty is a hallmark in hiring and promotional decisions while I pointed out above that high-ranking executives will be dishonest and disloyal. Well, in today's organizations, undying loyalty is expected from underlings, but it does not necessarily flow in the other direction, meaning downward to subordinates.

Conclusion: all that one need do to totally destroy an empire is to institute government enforced equality.

I'm glad I'm still able to get this out…for now! Senator Chuck Schumer from New York is lobbying for restrictions on First Amendment freedom of speech rights so that nothing and no one can challenge anyone's "equality."

Paul Michael

Okay, Paul.....I get it. But what do we do about the innate racism that keeps damn good managers from being promoted? Some companies (read: most companies) just have this sinister social make-up that quietly promotes racial stereotypes and never gives an even hand to minority manager candidates. What to do?

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 26 2015, 07:26 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Aug 3 2012, 08:34 AM) *
Here's what I hope will be a thought-provoking assignment for you.

Let's say that you have a corporate manager who marches to the tune of political correctness, sincerely or not, and to his company's public commitment to equal employment opportunity.

Now, let's say that that manager is under the gun to promote a black male. Will this manager be more likely to select and promote the best possible black male in the area, or will he be more likely to select and promote the absolutely worst black male in the area?

Similarly, let's say that that same manager is under the gun to promote a female. Will this manager be more likely to select and promote the best possible female in the area, or will he be more likely to select and promote the absolutely worst female in the area?

Here's a hint for you from which you should be able to derive your answers: I've worked at some major corporations, household names actually, and I have witnessed some jaw-dropping atrocities... some jaw-dropping abominations.

Oh, I do believe that parallel situations exist BIG TIME in the government making for environments that were ripe for the planning and execution of 9/11 and are ripe for the next 9/11-like event.

Remember: an environment that is marked by stupidity is ripe for the festering of dishonesty and insanity; an environment that is marked by insanity is ripe for the festering of dishonesty and stupidity; an environment that is marked by dishonesty is ripe for the festering of insanity and stupidity AND, OF COURSE, MORE DISHONESTY.

I hope that you now have an appreciation for why there are so many rants about incredibly stupid airline supervisors on the employee feedback page at Untied dot com (http://untied.com/ual/fb.shtml).

Paul Michael

I am just naïve enough to believe that MOST managers will find the BEST of the lot, minority, male or female.
At least I hope so.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 26 2015, 08:42 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (excontroller @ Mar 26 2015, 06:26 PM) *
I am just naïve enough to believe that MOST managers will find the BEST of the lot, minority, male or female.
At least I hope so.

Today's manager will bite the bullet and bring on board highly capable subordinates, but only for as long as the manager is feeling insecure about a critical hurdle which he and his regulars are not able to address.

Once the criticality of the hurdle passes, then it's "hasta la vista" to the capable people.

I can tell you about one incredibly crazy, stupid corporate manager who could not even be classified as fifth-rate. His policy of hiring people was based on image, that is, appearance, and he managed to hire more than his share of good people. However, he was not capable of utilizing those good people, and they did not last very long with one quitting after only one day.

That guy was so freakishly crazy/stupid that when he went into his supervisor's office to demand that he be put in charge of a "winning team," he was let go... only to be replaced by two people, a male and a female of incredible moronism.

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 27 2015, 10:46 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (excontroller @ Mar 26 2015, 06:26 PM) *
At least I hope so.

Here is the logic of the illogic of government enforced equality.

You need not afford “equality” rights and protection to that which is at the bottom of your social totem pole, for example, a 700 lb. bipolar transgendered type with purple skin and horrendously huge orange acne pimples, for things to go downhill.

All that you need do is to afford equality rights and protections to that demographic group which is just one rank below the top of your social totem pole — and most would agree that this demographic group is White females — for things to start going awry.

In order to accommodate that second-tier demographic group, which was previously deemed to be less than the best, YOU HAVE TO INSTALL MANAGERS WHO ARE SECOND-RATE... AT BEST!

Then the old axiom kicks in: “First-rate people hire first-rate people; second-rate people hire THIRD-RATE PEOPLE!”

When management ranks become totally infested with substandard types because of this illogic, then each and every social unit with a management hierarchy will come crashing down and with it will come crashing down your whole empire and civilization.

To repeat what I previously wrote: to totally destroy your empire, all that you need do is to institute government enforced equality.

QED

P.M.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 04:42 AM