IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Legal Statutory Declaration / Report

BlueSky
post Jan 2 2011, 08:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,552

In Australia, a statutory declaration is a written statement declared to be true in the presence of an authorised witness. http://www.ag.gov.au/STATDEC , there would be something similar in the u.s?
If pilots for 911 truth can team up with lawyers for 911 truth to create a in depth report which misses no details and signed as being true by its core members, then i think it could help the cause.

The report should display the errors in the government departments reports backed with proof and why ultimately a proper criminal investigation is required into the event, why the 9/11 commission report is wrong etc from a aviation point of view.
Similar should be done with architects and engineers.

This type of legal document can be used in courts, issued to the public and even wikileaks or other whistle blower entities.

Videos are quite informative but it doesnt have the same legal standing as a 'statutory declaration'.

What do people think about this idea?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 3 2011, 11:50 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

It's a good idea in a society operating under the rule of law, by and for the people.

Sadly, that is not the case in the US these days. The rule of law failed here several years ago at least.

On the subject of the events of 11 September, the case has officially been closed. The system has conducted its investigation, issued a stupid and inaccurate report and conclusion, and the media have enforced that as being reality.

Our judicial system was corrupted many many years ago, and nowadays american citizens are unable to convene a Grand Jury without the authorities permission.

+Quote Post
BlueSky
post Jan 4 2011, 01:07 AM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,552

I'm quite amazed at your negativity! thumbdown.gif

tongue.gif

Murder cases can be reopened in almost any state.

Other than from a complete legal point of view, a ' Statutory Declaration' can also been seen as a form of honesty/truth, especially if its created and signed by people 'in the know'.

Such a document would be priceless for the 9/11 justice movement, even if it is for just gaining legitimacy in the public eye.

I can tell you for sure that most people only know of 'no plane' theories etc.

Most have never heard of pilots and architects/engineers for 9/11 truth

I'm surprised such a document has not been created a long time ago to legitimise claims, especially since there is also a group called 'lawyers for 9/11 truth'.

On another note, which i prefer not to state but will do, are claims that these types of 9/11 groups exist only to make money from dvd sales.
These claims come from within the 9/11 justice movement themselves and also by those who prefer to stand by the governments story.

Anyway, such a document should really be considered if 'we' are to be taken seriously and solidify our claims.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 4 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I agree with you completely BlueSky, and I apologize for the negativity and cynicism. Part of that comes from 63 years on this planet, listening to the lies of what I was told was the Best Government On Earth, or some such tripe.

I do agree with the power of positive thinking, but that is fairly well limited to the individual and how he lives his life.

The US government has usurped all sorts of powers--stolen them from the people. The jury power, including but not limited to the Grand Jury power, was once in the realm of the people, but the government has for 100 years slowly but surely taken it. The average American has not a clue, and I don't know how things work Down Under.

I hope you guys survive the floods. cheers.gif

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Mar 24 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #5

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (BlueSky @ Jan 2 2011, 09:44 PM) *
In Australia, a statutory declaration is a written statement declared to be true in the presence of an authorised witness. http://www.ag.gov.au/STATDEC , there would be something similar in the u.s?
If pilots for 911 truth can team up with lawyers for 911 truth to create a in depth report which misses no details and signed as being true by its core members, then i think it could help the cause.

The report should display the errors in the government departments reports backed with proof and why ultimately a proper criminal investigation is required into the event, why the 9/11 commission report is wrong etc from a aviation point of view.
Similar should be done with architects and engineers.

This type of legal document can be used in courts, issued to the public and even wikileaks or other whistle blower entities.

Videos are quite informative but it doesnt have the same legal standing as a 'statutory declaration'.

What do people think about this idea?

Dear Bluesky.

I for one think it a very good idea, they are timeless, non degradeable, and can always be added to in a systematic way, with I would believe, 'International Standing' .

Robert

ps Such a process could bring about a more unified effort and cooperation too, I would think, which seems to be a problem to those striving for the truth, and would help with a method to overcome disunity promoted by those who do not want the truth to come out about them.

extra--ps Could you please advise me where you extracted the image of the aircraft from where you raise the question over the appearance of the wing.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2020 - 09:49 AM