IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Vido: Kucinich Delivering Articles Of Impeachment, against Cheney

painter
post Nov 7 2007, 03:48 AM
Post #1

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LizzyTish
post Nov 7 2007, 05:44 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 215

Ya gotta hand it to the little Keebler Elf there. handsdown.gif Has anyone seen a statement from him after the fact?

+Quote Post
jadenter
post Nov 7 2007, 09:27 AM
Post #3

Pilots For Truth Core Member

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 129

Congressman Kucinich should refer to ex-LAPD detective Michael Ruppert's book, Crossing the Rubicon;

Chapter 19, "Wargames and High Tech: Paralyzing the System to Pull Off the Attacks".

Chapter 21, "The Last Hearing: FTW Confronts on the Wargames NORAD Runs".

Chapter 23, "Dick Cheney, FEMA, and 'Persons of Interest' ".

And after reading this discussion, add a fourth charge for Impeachment, listing our suspicions of Mr. Cheney's involvement in the actual events as the highest of his crimes and misdemeaners, otherwise more commonly referred to by our good friend, Bob Bowman, as "TREASON".

+Quote Post
Truthseekers
post Nov 7 2007, 09:45 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 66

Ohhh how I pray this comes off. But no doubt some certain maggot will offer bribes.

+Quote Post
André
post Nov 7 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 133

Dennis even got one article out of this on Prison Planet yesterday rolleyes.gif , compared to 13 for RP, (yes I counted them) and that excludes the banners blahblah1.gif.

While it is questionable that they would let somebody like Kucinich take the white house, he does have the potential to build a broad coalition, the poor, the middle class, environmentalists, minorities, the elderly who depend on social security and so on.

Better to divert energy and attention to a candidate who has limited possibility to grow outside a small segment of society, and you get the added bonus, you can sell neoliberal economic policies that have always benefited the rich elites in the past.

I'm amazed that people do not see the contradictions, is this on purpose or is it naivety ?

crickets chirping ...

+Quote Post
lunk
post Nov 8 2007, 10:37 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (painter @ Nov 7 2007, 02:48 AM)

I want to whistle at 333.
every day...

At 3:33 pm. every day,
go outside (or to the roof top)
and give a little whistle.

If you can't whistle,
get one.

Be discreet, and don't look for
other whistlers.

just listen.

Whistle blowers?

lunk

+Quote Post
behind
post Nov 8 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 13

IMO what he is doing is very interesting. But I wonder if Kucinich's resolution has a chance of passing

If I could, I would vote for this man (I dont understand all this about R. Paul, too much "right related" for my taste... but I understand that it is diffrent tradition and culture in US politcs than it is in Europe)

This post has been edited by behind: Nov 8 2007, 05:14 PM

+Quote Post
lunk
post Nov 8 2007, 03:01 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

http://www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/media/200711/...urrent_sec3.ram

+Quote Post
Sinewy
post Nov 16 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #9

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 106

Kucinich was a master with his quick and witty comments last night at the democratic debates, and he mentioned about impeaching Bush and Cheney!

I loved it!

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Roxdog
post Dec 3 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #10

Group: Guest
Member No.: 115

QUOTE (Truthseekers @ Nov 7 2007, 01:45 PM)
Ohhh how I pray this comes off. But no doubt some certain maggot will offer bribes.

Bribes? Try a double tap to the head....

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Dec 3 2007, 02:46 PM
Post #11

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

I have been getting regular solicitation calls from the Democratic party and the DCCC requesting donations. They receive one answer. As long as impeachment is off the table, so is any money I might have given them.

There is an important reason why impeachment is a top priority - I don't care whether there is a year, 6 months, or a month left on George W. Bush's term. Impeachment is our only tool to hold a lawless President accountable. To ignore it, leave it in the tool box, or equivocate on the issue is to condone the actions of this president. The precedent Pelosi and Reid are setting will probably mean that the tool is permanently off the table (unless another Democrat has sex and the hypocritical bastards can prove it).

There are a number of impeachable offenses THAT WE KNOW OF and a host of likely 9/11 related offenses that would likely be established should any meaningful investigations be done, but let's leave that aside and focus on torture. There is no question that this is a torture regime - their attempt to define it out of existence notwithstanding. If we do not raise the issue in an impeachment hearing, our Congress, and by extension we the people, have de facto condoned the illegal act of torture. Nobody has been held accountable for it. Abu Gahraib saw some low-level hillbillies prosecuted for the abuses there but only because they embarrassed the administration. No, the pro's that did the water-boarding and the systematic violations of the Geneva Convention are "made men" protected by their bosses who thumb their noses at rule of law, civil rights, the Constitution, and the dictates of human dignity. And when they do it, they do it in our names.

They do it IN OUR NAMES.

That is why impeachment must never be off the table when our government is breaking the law.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th February 2020 - 09:07 PM