IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where Are Pilots For Chemtrail Truth?, We need whistleblower pilots to expose chemtrails

Quest
post Mar 3 2014, 11:48 PM
Post #41

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

Who that denies the existence of an active large-scale geoengineering program would like to answer the following?

1. Has there ever been a documented case(s) where our government ever used weather as a weapon? I'll give you a few freebies...
RAF rainmakers 'caused 1952 flood'
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/aug/30/...hysicalsciences
Vietnam - Operation Popeye
http://www.globalresearch.ca/military-weat...warfare/5356630

2. Are there any current major individuals, businesses or government bodies who are proponents of geoengineering?

3. Are there any current major individuals, businesses or government bodies who are proponents of geoengineering who stand to profit from weather futures or weather related disasters?

4. Have there been soil/air samples taken where no industry resides yet displays large amounts of aluminum, barium and strontium, the same ingredients Harvard professor and geoengineering proponent David Keith suggests using to combat 'global warming' ?

5. Has the government/corporations ever tried poisoning the US public on a national scale? I'll spot you this one.
Fluoride Deception Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3y8uwtxrHo

6. Is the plane in the following video leaving an ordinary contrail?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNgCDCnKx1Q#t=105

7. How long has the idea existed of putting out contrived threats (UFOs, Global Warming) to the masses as a way of ushering in global governance? Who are some of the notable political figures who pushed these fake issues?

8. Who purchased/owns "Weather Central"? I'll spot you this one as well.

Rothschildís, And The Geoengineering Empire
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/rothsch...neering-empire/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 4 2014, 02:14 AM
Post #42

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,959

QUOTE (MikeR @ Mar 3 2014, 07:27 PM) *
(1) At the serious risk of debunkers accusing me of dodging direct hits...
I would respectfully suggest your G**gl* investigation search would be vastly more
acceptable to you than whatever I were to find under search terms such as
"aluminum soil analysis"

Well, I for one think you are dodging this question.
I have really tried to get several forum members who show some of the research behind their claims, but no luck so far.
And I really do not under stand why this is dodged.

You obviously think of chemtrails as a serious threat to human health and even survival.
If that is so should the research of this threat be done with the utmost professionalism?

I have seen most of the video links posted, but these videos are 99% hearsay.
To label such videos that I have seen so far with words like 'scientific' and 'research' is simply misleading.

(2) Glad you find it interesting... in that case you will much prefer an expert opinion
to my singular typical case study. Dr. Russell Blaylock, retired neurosurgeon, neurotoxin expert and author...
admits that at first he was skeptical about chemtrail reports until he began noticing them himself.

I have tried to find the research done by Dr. Blaylock on chemtrails, but have found none.
Could you point me to some of his scientific papers on this matter?

(3) ...Russ Tanner shares a large amount of information from his own research experience,
as well as the objective results of others'

I have read the website of Russ Tanner and seen the videos.
There are no research to be found that would meet normal scientific standards, but lots of hearsay, some of it about Mr. Tanners own ailments.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 4 2014, 02:23 AM
Post #43

Almerie, would you mind answering the questions in my previous post?
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10811830

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 4 2014, 02:26 AM
Post #44

QUOTE (Quest @ Mar 3 2014, 11:48 PM) *
Who that denies the existence of an active large-scale geoengineering program would like to answer the following?

I am not going to do your work of presenting data, that would obviously be easy for someone like you that know the background to this subject.
Why present this as questions instead of answers?

Trying to manipulate weather with chemical agents is nothing new.
E.g. tt has been tried to suppress the build up of hurricanes by spraying various substances around it, but without any success unfortunately.

8. Who purchased/owns "Weather Central"? I'll spot you this one as well.
Rothschildís, And The Geoengineering Empire
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/rothsch...neering-empire/

You will have to tell me why owning a weather service can be linked to chemtrails and geoengineering? I have no idea.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 4 2014, 02:32 AM
Post #45

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 4 2014, 07:26 AM) *
I am not going to do your work of presenting data, that would obviously be easy for someone like you that know the background to this subject.
Why present this as questions instead of answers?

Trying to manipulate weather with chemical agents is nothing new.
E.g. tt has been tried to suppress the build up of hurricanes by spraying various substances around it, but without any success unfortunately.

You will have to tell me why owning a weather service can be linked to chemtrails and geoengineering? I have no idea.

Almerie, I HAVE done my homework and I know the answers to the above questions. Can you answer these questions as you stand right at the moment, without having to look them up right now? I am trying to determine if you've done ANY homework on the topic or if you merely dismiss the topic out of hand. Do me a favor and humor me. Please answer fully each question. I will be more than glad to answer any questions you cannot.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 4 2014, 04:23 AM
Post #46

QUOTE (Quest @ Mar 4 2014, 02:32 AM) *
Almerie, I HAVE done my homework and I know the answers to the above questions. Can you answer these questions as you stand right at the moment, without having to look them up right now? I am trying to determine if you've done ANY homework on the topic or if you merely dismiss the topic out of hand. Do me a favor and humor me. Please answer fully each question. I will be more than glad to answer any questions you cannot.

I have no intention whatsoever of researching and answering these questions, why should I ?

Is this some sort of contest I am not aware of on P4T?

I was under the impression that you have a theory about chemtrails/geoengineering and therefore wanted to present them to the public???

But you can answer this for me.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 4 2014, 01:35 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 4 2014, 09:23 AM) *
I have no intention whatsoever of researching and answering these questions, why should I ?

Then why are you in this thread? Just to waste time? Or tick off members that actually do research the topic? If you don't already know the answers to these questions why would anyone here in a thread on geoengineering be interested in anything you have to say?

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 4 2014, 01:47 PM
Post #48

Almerie wrote;

Oh I don't know, why would the military want to influence CNN?

CNN AND PSYOPS
http://www.counterpunch.org/2000/03/26/cnn-and-psyops/

Military personnel from the Fourth Psychological Operations Group based at Fort Bragg, in North Carolina, have until recently been working in CNNís hq in Atlanta.

CNN is up in arms about our report in the last issue of CounterPunch concerning the findings of the Dutch journalist, Abe de Vries about the presence of US Army personnel at CNN, owned by Time-Warner. We cited an article by de Vries which appeared on February 21 in the reputable Dutch daily newspaper Trouw, originally translated into English and placed on the web by Emperorís Clothes. De Vries reported that a handful of military personnel from the Third Psychological Operations Battalion, part of the airmobile Fourth Psychological Operations Group based at Fort Bragg, in North Carolina, had worked in CNNís hq in Atlanta.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 4 2014, 02:32 PM
Post #49

QUOTE (Quest @ Mar 4 2014, 01:47 PM) *
Almerie wrote;

Oh I don't know, why would the military want to influence CNN?

CNN AND PSYOPS
http://www.counterpunch.org/2000/03/26/cnn-and-psyops/

You answer my question with another question?

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 4 2014, 02:36 PM
Post #50

QUOTE (Quest @ Mar 4 2014, 01:35 PM) *
Then why are you in this thread? Just to waste time? Or tick off members that actually do research the topic? If you don't already know the answers to these questions why would anyone here in a thread on geoengineering be interested in anything you have to say?

I am here to find out if this subject has any substantial evidence to offer.

I believe you to have that sort of information, but I am not playing some sort of cat and mouse game.

Why is it so hard to get chemtrail experts to show their research and evidence?

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 4 2014, 06:11 PM
Post #51

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 4 2014, 07:36 PM) *
I am here to find out if this subject has any substantial evidence to offer.

I believe you to have that sort of information, but I am not playing some sort of cat and mouse game.

Why is it so hard to get chemtrail experts to show their research and evidence?

Never said I was an expert on chemtrails and certainly no more an expert on chemtarils than anyone here is an expert on controlled demolitions of skyscapers. That being said, it's not necessary to be an expert to decipher what you can see with your own eyes.
If you are actually interested in the topic, the following site offers a wealth of info on Geoengineering.

www.Geoengineeringwatch.org

Start reading and get back to me.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 4 2014, 11:05 PM
Post #52

QUOTE (Quest @ Mar 4 2014, 06:11 PM) *
www.Geoengineeringwatch.org

Start reading and get back to me.

Already been there.

The website is a just collection of hearsay and undocumented events. Nothing substantial.

That being said, it's not necessary to be an expert to decipher what you can see with your own eyes.

This seems to be the main 'evidence' of chemtrails apparently.
But its not enough.
If you want pilots and aircraft engineers interested in this, then more substantial evidence is needed.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 5 2014, 05:36 PM
Post #53

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 5 2014, 04:05 AM) *
Already been there.

The website is a just collection of hearsay and undocumented events. Nothing substantial.

This seems to be the main 'evidence' of chemtrails apparently.
But its not enough.
If you want pilots and aircraft engineers interested in this, then more substantial evidence is needed.

That's your opnion, Almerie. I can live with it. Fortunately people are waking up to trolls and shills. Don't know what category you fall under, but carry on. salute.gif

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Mar 5 2014, 09:20 PM
Post #54

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Mar 4 2014, 11:41 AM) *
In order to get samples of the substances you alleged, one does not have to fly directly behind another aircraft as I have already explained above.

All we have to do is fly through layers of visible/persistent "chemtrails".

Are you now saying the above photograph is not "chemtrails"?

Are the above "chemtrails" spread by only one aircraft?

If not, are the above "chemtrail" crews flying in a sealed cabin?

If not, are they wearing O2 masks while criss-crossing the sky?

Ah, I see what you're heading towards, Rob.

So... your intrepid pilot gets a sample of blue sky between all that aircrap...
and produces the lab results.

Expert Chemtrail Debunker, examining sample labelled "blue sky", sez
"Nothing there, told ya..."

Your intrepid pilot produces sample labelled "aircrap": the lab results show Al, Ba, Hg, etc...

Expert Chemtrail Debunker, struggles to remember Chem 101:
"The CO2 and the H20 and the CO and the Carbon... that's just jet exhaust.
Like I said, it's just condensation from plain (sic) exhaust."

So, Mr ECD smartypants...what about the Al, and the Hg and the Ba, and the St, and the DU....?
Ya won't find heavy metals in aviation exhaust burning plane kero.

Expert Chemtrail Debunker "Yeah, but it's not very much you must admit.
Not enough to worry us. I told ya there's nothing there..."

At which stage, the experiment would have been no less productive if it
was all conducted at ground level....

The question arising still challenges D. Bunker's intelligence to the limit:

"Where did the 673% measured increase in ground Aluminum content, spread
over 50 States and eleventeen years, come from, if it wasn't the result of
intentional secret aerosol spraying operations?"

"Dunno .... maybe it's in Round-Up?"

MikeR

This post has been edited by MikeR: Mar 5 2014, 09:24 PM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 5 2014, 11:12 PM
Post #55

QUOTE (MikeR @ Mar 6 2014, 02:20 AM) *
Ah, I see what you're heading towards, Rob.

So... your intrepid pilot gets a sample of blue sky between all that aircrap...
and produces the lab results.

Expert Chemtrail Debunker, examining sample labelled "blue sky", sez
"Nothing there, told ya..."

Your intrepid pilot produces sample labelled "aircrap": the lab results show Al, Ba, Hg, etc...

Expert Chemtrail Debunker, struggles to remember Chem 101:
"The CO2 and the H20 and the CO and the Carbon... that's just jet exhaust.
Like I said, it's just condensation from plain (sic) exhaust."

So, Mr ECD smartypants...what about the Al, and the Hg and the Ba, and the St, and the DU....?
Ya won't find heavy metals in aviation exhaust burning plane kero.

Expert Chemtrail Debunker "Yeah, but it's not very much you must admit.
Not enough to worry us. I told ya there's nothing there..."

At which stage, the experiment would have been no less productive if it
was all conducted at ground level....

The question arising still challenges D. Bunker's intelligence to the limit:

"Where did the 673% measured increase in ground Aluminum content, spread
over 50 States and eleventeen years, come from, if it wasn't the result of
intentional secret aerosol spraying operations?"

"Dunno .... maybe it's in Round-Up?"

MikeR

MikeR, by this same rational, that is, the suggestion that we can't prove geoengineering is taking place unless we follow a supposed chemtrail plane in action that we haven't proven anything, I also guess we also don't know the WTC towers weren't control demolitioned because no one built a full scale mock-up of the towers and demo'd them to prove that's why they collapsed. rolleyes.gif There is already a mountain of evidence to prove an active geoengineering program is under way. Those that ignore it do so at their own peril and the peril of their spouses, sons and daughters, friends and relatives. Oh well.... some people would rather bury their heads in the aluminum, barium and strontium laden sand. The sheeple can just put a little more ketchup on the delicious aluminum resistant seed GMO grown Monsanto meal to make it palatable. Yum.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 5 2014, 11:31 PM
Post #56

Golly, these 'contrails' sure do seem to do a good job keeping the sunlight from reaching the earth. Just imagine if anyone ever did want to cool the atmosphere for some supposed feel good cause, all they would have to do is criss-cross the sky with planes and block the sun. Just plain ol' water vapor. No fancy and expensive aluminum, barium and strontium as Harvard professor David Keith says at a geoengineering symposium, just plain old passenger planes wandering aimlessly across the sky. whistle.gif

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 5 2014, 11:42 PM
Post #57

QUOTE (Quest @ Mar 5 2014, 05:36 PM) *
That's your opnion, Almerie. I can live with it. Fortunately people are waking up to trolls and shills. Don't know what category you fall under, but carry on. salute.gif

Again, why the name calling instead of relating to the topic?

Everytime substantial evidence is asked for the question is dodged this way.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 5 2014, 11:50 PM
Post #58

A shill or troll is not a "name", it's a guess at what you are. My bet is , with your 37 posts, you're a shill. Rob, admins, mods, "Almerie" is spamming this thread. Please ban this character.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Mar 6 2014, 01:19 AM
Post #59

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (Quest @ Mar 5 2014, 11:50 PM) *
A shill or troll is not a "name", it's a guess at what you are. My bet is , with your 37 posts, you're a shill. Rob, admins, mods, "Almerie" is spamming this thread. Please ban this character.

He is working, we are doing this for free, because we don't want to pay the ultimate price of our freedom. It's a hell of difference. There is kaz, SteveF, Kozer1, almerie, weth, hanky, and about a 1/2 dozen more. The troll brigade is here.
Jim

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Mar 6 2014, 01:47 AM
Post #60

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (Quest @ Mar 6 2014, 03:12 PM) *
.... no one built a full scale mock-up of the towers and demo'd them to prove that's why they collapsed. rolleyes.gif

I do wish you could develop this idea into a full-scale working prototype,
keep the sholling trills gainfully employed building a 1 to 1 model of
only the very top 110 stories of just one of the 3 Twin Towers...
then watch them fire a full-scale Boeing mockup into the glass wall ...
just to see if the plane really does dissolve into the glass just like
we all saw in the Hollywood movie of the same name on 9/11/2001...

...shades of the creative character who's building a full-scale replica
of a Boeing wing ready to test at 589 MPH as it slams into something
scintillating

Oh My Goddess .... if only I knew how to harness such stupendous energy
into helping mix concrete for my barn foundations this coming weekend. rolleyes.gif

MikeR

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 02:14 PM