IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Bcci - Congressmen They Bribed

jo56
post Dec 19 2006, 03:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 321

http://www.apfn.org/APFN/BCCI.htm

Would explain why these guys have just rolled over and not done anything to combat what is happening in our Capitol.

A bunch of spineless crooks!

Excerpt:

"Here are some of the names from the Bank of England's reported BCCI bribery list, that included 108 members of the House and 28 U.S. Senators:

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Congressman DAN ROSTENKOWSKI (D-Illinois) Two of his daughters supposedly worked in the Chicago markets although apparently not doing much actual work. Rosty as he was called for many years headed the House tax-writing committee and put through a near-private law for the markets as a tax-loophole as to "straddles". He has been a major owner of Garfield Ridge Trust & Savings Bank of Chicago, a reputed transit point for CIA dope money from Mena, Arkansas, headed for laundering disguised as soybean and currency trading through the Chicago markets. Rosty was later sent to federal prison for defrauding the private bank of the House of Representatives.

Cong. MARTY RUSSO (D-Illinois)

Cong. THOMAS FOLEY (D-Washington)

Cong. GLENN ENGLISH (D-Oklahoma)

Cong. CARDISS COLLINS (D-Illinois)

As to her, see our website series on the "Secret History of Airplane Sabotage". She reportedly went along with the cover up of the Watergate Plane Crash, Chicago.

Cong. E (Kika) de la GARZA (D-Texas)

Cong. RICHARD GEPHARDT (D-Missouri) For 2004, is he planning to run for President? What does HE know about the murder of Mel Carnahan on the eve of the year 2000 Election debate? Carnahan had records that would have scandalized Presidential Candidate George W. Bush at a presidential candidate debate in St. Louis.

Cong. JAMES WRIGHT (D-Texas) He left Congress later in another scandal.

Cong. DAN GLICKMAN (D-Kansas)
In the Clinton administration he became head of the Department of Agriculture. BCCI/Banca Nazionale del Lavoro were implicated in a huge Atlanta scandal where billions of U.S. dollars disguised as "Agriculture" loans, were used by Daddy Bush to supply weapons to Iraqi strongman Saddam Hussein. Glickman was reportedly part of the coverup.

Cong. ROBERT MICHEL (R-Illinois) When faced with an apparent Chicago U.S. Bankruptcy scandal also involving his son, he left Congress.

Cong. RICHARD DURBIN (D-Illinois) (Is now playing a leading role in Congress - SHAME ON HIM)

U.S. SENATE

Senator THOMAS DASCHLE (D-South Dakota) Does HE plan to run for President in 2004? (I guess they gave him a good retirement) angry.gif

Sen. JAMES JEFFORDS (R-Vermont) In 2001, he changed from Republican to Democrat, upsetting the GOP control of the U.S. Senate.

Sen. LLOYD BENTSEN (D-Texas) Big-time bank owner leading up to Enron.

Sen. ALFONSE D'AMATO (R-New York) Law enforcement personnel contended D'Amato was the mafia's man in the Senate.

Sen. JESSE HELMS (R-North Carolina) Records reportedly seem to support the claim that Sen. Helms receives funding from international terrorist groups.

Sen. RICHARD LUGAR (R-Indiana)

Sen. ROBERT BYRD (D-West Virginia) There is strong reason to believe that he and some of his staff members know a lot about the murder in 1991 of Journalist/Author Danny Casalaro in West Virginia, also about the apparent frame-up of computer wizard Michael Riconosciuto. (TIME FOR THIS OLD GUY TO GO)

Sen. DONALD RIEGLE (D-Michigan)

Sen. PATRICK LEAHY (D-Vermont) He has been the long-time Chairman of the Senate Agriculture Committee. See BCCI/BNL details at listing of Cong. DAN GLICKMAN. (I EXPECTED BETTER OF YOU LEAHY)

Sen. ALAN DIXON (D-Illinois) He previously had been Illinois Secretary of State, issuing auto and drivers licenses. Some of his family members allegedly ran stolen auto parts businesses, called "chop shops" which were covered up by fake auto registrations and such. Dixon also arranged for the mafia to slow down FBI investigations in that mafioso, through Dixon, got untraceable auto tags.

Reputed experts on covering up high crimes have been Federal Reserve Commissar Alan Greenspan (we call him REDSPAN) and former CFTC Chairperson Wendy Gramm, a Director of Enron. Through complicated dealings, were billions sucked out of Enron to try to prop up the failing U.S. Stock Markets?

-------------------------------------
Corruption is rampant people! If I had one of these SENATORS or REPS I would not be voting for them ever again, until I knew this was EITHER not true, or they've come clean.
------------------------------------

FOOTNOTE ONE - Bank of Credit and Commerce International, BCCI, did NOT actually disappear despite monopoly press accounts stating so. BCCI re-emerged as PINNACLE BANC GROUP, with their flagship the highly corrupt, gangster-linked FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF CICERO (Cicero being the long-time mafia-enclave adjoining Chicago, known as Al Capone Land.) Lots of details about this on our website in prior stories. For example, dominating the bank in Cicero has been Bishop Paul Marcinkus, until 1991, head of the Vatican Bank, recently identified as a major criminal money laundry for mafia/CIA and others. To confuse matters, the bank in Cicero has changed their name several times since 1991.]

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 19 2006, 03:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 19 2006, 03:59 PM
Post #2

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

You think most people give a rat's ass?

Cong. William "Willie" Jefferson, D - LA, was caught on tape taking a brief case with $100k in it for a "bribe" by undercover FBI in a sting operation. The FBI later raided his Washington D.C. home and found $90k of the money shrink wrapped in a block in his freezer. The bills' serial numbers were recorded before the hand off. The entire $90k was from the bribe money in the briefcase. This has been in the local and national news for months including during the pre-election and pre-run off time periods.

Jefferson just won re-election from his district out of New Orleans.

Dumbass sheople don't care.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 19 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I'm working on something that deals with the BCCI for the "Connecting the Dots" in the Library - if it's OK I'd like to link this thread.

BCCI = giant laundering house involved in all sorts of nasty stuff to provide a running tap of money to bribe and pay-off people. The bin Mahfouz family figured prominently in the ownership of the BCCI, they also own a big chunk of Delta Oil, which was UNOCAL's partner in the CENTGAS project (years of negotiations with the Taliban to build a pipeline through Afghanistan). Kahled bin Mahfouz was also an investor (~10%?) in Bush's Arbusto oil company. And Delta Oil also was (or maybe still is) involved in a joint oil-drilling ventureship with Amerada Hess, among who's directors/shareholders is none other than Thomas Kean, chairman of the 9/11 commission. That should be a conflict of interest, don't you think? Kahled bin Mahfouz is Osama bin Laden's brother in law !

Michael Cherkasky was assigned to the BCCI criminal case, ostensibly to see that nothing too damaging came out from it. Cherkasky is the CEO of AIG (American International Group), which aquired part of Kroll in 1990, and the other head honcho over at AIG is Maurice Greenberg, who was director of both the CIA and the New York branch of the Federal Reserve! Everyone seems to be connected !

ok I'll stop now. Thanks, jo56 for starting this thread !! Important stuff thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 19 2006, 04:38 PM
Post #4

Ragin Cajun

BCCI was a huge bust.

John Kerry was the junior senator from Mass. that investigated it despite the protestations of Jacqueline Kennedy Onasis and Pamela Harriman (married Averell Harriman, Randall Churchill - son of Winston Churchill and had affairs with just about every mover and shaker including Baron Elie de Rothschild) and most of the Democrat and Republican power elites. It drug out Manuel Noriega's drug running for the Medellin cartel, financing of the Bush family empire, connections to Islamic terror funding (probably the CIA) and all kinds of bad stuff. Clark Clifford, big time Democrat and former Sec. of Defense under LBJ, got busted. Clifford was a card playing partner of Winston Churchill.

The whole thing was a power struggle between factions of the ruling elite. Rothschild vs. Rockefeller down and dirty.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 19 2006, 05:11 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Far out blink.gif

how do you know all this stuff, Cary?? worthy.gif

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 19 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #6

Ragin Cajun

I remember it well. And there's tons of stuff on the net. Let me get you a google page of articles.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=J...ion&btnG=Search

+Quote Post
Guest_librarian_*
post Dec 19 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #7

thanks Cary thumbsup.gif

(I'm wearing my librarian costume @ the moment)

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 19 2006, 06:34 PM
Post #8

Ragin Cajun

cool and the gang Sanders/Librarian.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 20 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #9

That's ok with me Sanders! smile.gif

And yes, there is tons of info on this topic.

It is a shame that the American people don't get upset at all the corruption. Instead, they reelect the very people who do it.

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 20 2006, 12:08 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 20 2006, 12:21 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (jo56 @ Dec 20 2006, 04:04 PM)
It is a shame that the American people don't get upset at all the corruption. Instead, they reelect the very people who do it.

It's so insidious and over the top and government-wide that no one will believe it dunno.gif

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 20 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #11

It's hard for us to believe this is happening in our time. It was just a matter of time before the International Bankers would get to the USA. They used our money and power to do their bidding on other countries, now it appears it's our turn to be attacked.

And the very people who are supposed to protect us (CONGRESS, THE PRESIDENT) roll over as if it's another day because their greed has made them sign on to the International Bankers plan.

And then the American people turn a blind eye because it's so hard to believe this could happen.

Pathetic!

They best wake up and smell the coffee. This is happening right in front of us. These guys flaunt it in books, media, publications, hoping we'll continue NOT TO NOTICE.

Wake up people! This is real! In fact it's so real these guys are buying up American companies, shipping others overseas. Everything is going GLOBAL which will contribute to their ONE WORLD GOVT. The list is sooooo long!

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 20 2006, 12:45 PM

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 20 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #12

Here are a couple of excellent sites on THE BCCI AFFAIR:

http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/1992_rpt/bcci/01exec.htm

http://www.apfn.org/APFN/BCCI.htm

Among many things, it talks about how BCCI systematically bribed World leaders and political figures.

BCCI Never Really Went away, but Resurrected under different name: (the usual game these guys play to get rid of the footprints)

Pinnacle Banc Group and now has been sold to Old Kent

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories....01016521&EDATE=

http://www.theconspiracy.us/9509/0011.html

This document also talks about BCCI: (a PDF pops up to download)

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/schoolsanddivisio.../acad/12722.dld

BCCI and Law Enforcement:

http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/1992_rpt/bcci/08just.htm

Another Site on the Bribery of Congress:

http://www.rense.com/politics6/bcci.htm

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 20 2006, 01:12 PM

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Sep 24 2008, 12:07 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 2,274

I thought this thread was worth bumping back into play again as there is much of interest. Have not tested all links though (see below re internet trouble).

How I came across it is kinda current and from watching Wake Up Call where, whilst asking why the media silence on Bilderberg is deafening, a Catherine Gramm had been cited as both owner of The Washington Post and Bilderberg attendee. This name GRAMM again so a search turned up this on Phil Gramm:

Phill Gramm Ruined The Economy

I am having a great deal of dificulty at the moment with internet connectivity and my time on-line is severly constricted - so much for broadband - so have not managed a search to discover the connection betweeen Catherine and Phil Gramm. I am sure there must be one.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 24 2008, 12:48 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Sep 24 2008, 10:07 AM) *
I am having a great deal of dificulty at the moment with internet connectivity and my time on-line is severly constricted - so much for broadband - so have not managed a search to discover the connection betweeen Catherine and Phil Gramm. I am sure there must be one.

Thanks O892. Without having my books handy, I'll hypothesize CFR and Trilateral Commission, possibly Bilderberg (see Estulin's excellent tome here). Katherine the Great married Philip Graham in 1940, and it looks like Katherine probably died right before 9/11.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Graham

Now Katherine being born a Meyer truly is interesting- does anyone remember Cord Meyer, member of Scroll & Key at Yale, spook, and gangster extraordinaire?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cord_Meyer

Probably some dots to be connected there...

Interesting that Phil Gramm served as both a Democrat and as a Republican, too. What was that about Enron and Texas? wink.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Gramm

[cue Roger Miller] "Congressman for sale or rent..."

EDIT: Mary Pinchot Meyer (Cord's wife) had some interesting connections and died mysteriously as well IIRC.

EDIT2: This thread really belongs over in Research and may be moved there from Lobby.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Sep 24 2008, 03:15 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (dMole @ Sep 22 2008, 02:48 PM) *
Interesting that Phil Gramm served as both a Democrat and as a Republican, too. What was that about Enron and Texas? wink.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Gramm

[cue Roger Miller] "Congressman for sale or rent..."

EDIT: Mary Pinchot Meyer (Cord's wife) had some interesting connections and died mysteriously as well IIRC.

EDIT2: This thread really belongs over in Research and may be moved there from Lobby.

Wow!

Thanks for the correction vis Katherine for Catherine (I only heard the name spoken and didn't consider the other spelling). This looks like an interesting can of worms, no!

Phil Gramm both Republican and Democrat, Gramm the rent boy eh - and then that name Pinochet cropping up. Hum!

Now what was that about 'Chigaco Boys' - Milt and his gang of rappers who's economic policies led via one Augustus Pinochet to Thatcherism over here - how a population was socially screwed whilst singing 'Land of Hope and Glory' as the lads came home, well some and others not complete, after that scrap in 82 (I am still angry at how politicians and the MOD ensured that the RN didn't have all the tools they needed for that with the resultant unnecessary casualty lists and the following political opportunism of Thatcher satin.gif). Some interesting financial wheeler dealing in the background to that scrap over arms with a Vatican allied bank involved at that - God's Banker (Calvi) being found strung up on a bridge over the Thames in London (The Smoke as we still call it).

To think that some of those Hunters I worked on took on a new life in Chile at that time.

South America is a fascinating place. Nazi bolt hole after WW2 and soon to play a similar role for the head rats fleeing the US.

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Sep 24 2008, 03:16 PM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 24 2008, 03:53 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

It may just be coincidence, but both Cord Meyer and Katherine Meyer Graham apparently died pre-9/11 back in 2001 according to the dubious Wiki. Knowledge of too many "buried bodies" or in the interests of "telling no tales" perhaps? dunno.gif

It is a highly "spooky" Eastern Establishment (EE) family- that much is certain according to several of my books and years of research.

EDIT: This from Katherine's Wiki:

CIA speech

In 1988, Graham gave a speech at the CIA's Langley, Va. headquarters:[1]
We live in a dirty and dangerous world...There are some things the general public does not need to know and shouldn't. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows.

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Sep 24 2008, 04:03 PM
Post #17

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

QUOTE (jo56 @ Dec 18 2006, 03:43 PM) *
It's hard for us to believe this is happening in our time. It was just a matter of time before the International Bankers would get to the USA. They used our money and power to do their bidding on other countries, now it appears it's our turn to be attacked.

And the very people who are supposed to protect us (CONGRESS, THE PRESIDENT) roll over as if it's another day because their greed has made them sign on to the International Bankers plan.

And then the American people turn a blind eye because it's so hard to believe this could happen.

Pathetic!

They best wake up and smell the coffee. This is happening right in front of us. These guys flaunt it in books, media, publications, hoping we'll continue NOT TO NOTICE.

Wake up people! This is real! In fact it's so real these guys are buying up American companies, shipping others overseas. Everything is going GLOBAL which will contribute to their ONE WORLD GOVT. The list is sooooo long!

I really agree with you jo56. And the " Wake Up People " has become my favorite mantra. Please, "wake up people "!

But I must confess that I do understand some of the lack of knowledge and commitment by the " average ",harding working individual. I mean,if I were married with 3 kids,house payments, bills coming out my ass, and, working 40 plus hours a week I would find it hard to not only have to search out all this truth about our government ( heaven forbid it would be easy to find it in the daily newspapers or newscasts of MSM ) let alone act on it. Most people are so busy treading water they don't have much time for anything else. My dad used to have a sign on the back door at work which read: "When you are up to your ass in alligators it's hard to remember the primary goal was to drain the swamp " (or something like that;I'm not sure if that was the original wording but you get the idea).

But I agree....." WAKE UP PEOPLE" .

rc

This post has been edited by richard cranium: Sep 24 2008, 04:05 PM

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Sep 27 2008, 04:17 PM
Post #18

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,482

QUOTE (Cary @ Dec 17 2006, 06:59 PM) *
You think most people give a rat's ass?

Cong. William "Willie" Jefferson, D - LA, was caught on tape taking a brief case with $100k
Jefferson just won re-election from his district out of New Orleans.

Dumbass sheople don't care.

QUOTE (Sanders @ Dec 18 2006, 03:21 PM) *
It's so insidious and over the top and government-wide that no one will believe it dunno.gif

Cary and Sanders are both correct, I would say. Distraction by sensationalism and incredulity due to a lack of facts..

Here is a point, which is speculation on my part, but that speculation is backed by experience and evidence.

When people asre asked "What they know about BCCI", only about 2 in 5 even know what BCCI is. When asked about OJ simpson, they all know. I very suspect that the murder was manufactured to give an excuse for media to NOT share with the public the details of the final outcome of the BCCI hearings which took down some scapegoats and let the entire rest of the debacle slide into obscurity.

Published: TUESDAY, JANUARY 11, 1994
Opens Doors For Further Prosecutions : BCCI Deal

Abu Dhabi has promised to hand over Swaleh Naqvi, the former BCCI chief operating officer, to the United States within 120 days. He faces multiple fraud and larceny charges.

Mr. Naqvi, who was indicted shortly after international bank regulators shut down BCCI in July 1991, is believed to be the former bank executive best able to help investigators unravel the bank fraud, in which more than $12.4 billion has vanished. Washington, for its part, has promised as part of the accord not to prosecute anyone in Abu Dhabi.

The Abu Dhabi courts in 1994 convicted 13 former B.C.C.I. executives on charges of fraud, misappropriation and criminal breach of trust.

June 12, 1994 Brown and Goldman found murdered

BCCI wind-up moves to federal trustee
Business Wire, Nov 16, 1994

SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 16, 1994--The New York State Banking Department has turned over to a trustee for the United States assets seized from the defunct Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI).

I had been waiting since the gulf war where I learned that checks from BCCI were used to guarantee funds used by other banks where checks paying for saddams "big gun" were drawn. The media was mentioning BCCI and closing indictments some months before the murder. After the murders, almost nothing on BCCI from media.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2020 - 01:54 AM