IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tocarm's 'Religious Rants', split from other threads

tocarm
post Jan 16 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 329

Regarding my "religous rants"...

Well, we have mind-controllling TV MEDIA PROPAGANDA regarding 9-11 - why can't people simply understand THAT is a form of 'religious indoctrination'??

Then there is every other imaginable "mind control" stuff going on with such past programs a MK-Ultra.

You have every manner of psycho-spiritual "programming" which goes on with those affiliated with the various Illuminati cults.

So then...'who EXACTYLY' promotes this sort of stuff? An audio lecture at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKrSAKdgGM8

It's a very hard pill to swallow for many (most?) people nowadays - but human history and 'The World Struggle' is entirely religious, spiritual and theological!

"The surest effect of possession in an individual - the most obvious and striking effect common to all possessed persons, whether observed in or apart from Exorcism - is the great loss in human quality, in HUMANNESS. - pg 408

"In the history of Exorcism there is constant reference to EVIL spirits; to Satan (or Lucifer) as the head or chief of those spirits, and to an entire world of being inhabited by such spirits. - pg 413

"Evil Spirit aims at attacking and destroying the humanness of each human being. This humanness is neither a physical nor a psychophysical condition. It is a SPIRITUAL CAPACITY possessed by each man and woman and child." - pg 427

- just quoting from yet another 'authoritative reference'...

http://www.amazon.com/Hostage-Devil-Posses...s/dp/006065337X

- tocarm

Split from "Planes flew directly..."
Zap

This post has been edited by Zapzarap: Jan 16 2007, 08:12 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Jan 16 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #2

Thank you Zap - most appropriate.

IF people were INTERESTED ENOUGH in the welfare and well-being of their own US Nation, they'd take the time TO READ about such things as the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights (and Who gave us our INALIENABLE human rights of life, liberty (and NOT licentiousness!) and the pursuit of happiness ('happiness' as in meaning 'blessedness')

And if people were INTERESTED ENOUGH in such things as religion, theology, spirituality, etc., they'd take the time TO READ all manner of stuff regarding religions, religious doctrines, religious history, respective creeds & beliefs, the rational development of human thought and human thinking ABOUT God in Theology and the manifold 'religious discoveries' regarding their own human spirit.

I'm willing to both share, explain and defend my Catholic Faith. But what does THAT matter nowadays when we can't even get people throughout the USA to SHARE and EXPLAIN and DEFEND their own 'civic/social/political' US Constitution and HOW our State and Federal Governments were designed and meant to operate!

Can't even get them to pay the least bit of attention to the fact that 9-11 was in "Inside Job"!

- tocarm

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 17 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

tocarm, your comparison of religious indoctrination to "patiotic" indoctrination is right on the money IMO.

How odd that "defending the Constitution" is now an indication of terrorist leanings !

http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/1618/pamphletyi5.jpg

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Jan 17 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Guinan @ Jan 16 2007, 08:29 PM)
poor Nabi... stars.gif 
Having your very first thread hi-jacked by the Vatican is not exactly the 'welcome to our forum' we are used to handing out...  nonono.gif 

split and merged from 'Replying to Does Biblical Prophecy Address 9/11?'
Zap

You people are funny...in a very tragic sort of way.

You and your howls, shrieks and screams about 'THE VATICAN!', 'THE VATICAN!'

Here you ALL ARE with the economic/financial/thermonuclear military power of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA being pulled this way, then that way BY ITS NOSE by "The Hierarchy" which resides in TEL AVIV within the geographical political precincts of the Zionist State of Israel towards engulfing the entire human race in a Third World War - and you go right ahead screeching about 'THE VATICAN TAKING OVER!' an infintely small spot here in entirely symbolic Cyber Space.

The POPE, the BISHOP OF ROME, can pen and publish a Papal Encyclical on the moral issue of abortion - and the peoples of the world as well as the citizens of the United States of America howl and shriek and scream in protest that NO MAN is going to tell them what they can and cannot do with their physical bodies.

Yet, you get a single solitary MAN telling 250+ million US citizens to get their sons and daughters into METAL HELMETS and FLAK JACKETS with MARCHING ORDERS to go into DEPLETED URANIUM CONTAMINATED fields in Iraq and Afghanistan, and all these 'howling, shrieking, screaming against the Pope' thousands upon thousands here in the Papal/Vatican Hating USA simply go 'Zombie' with glassed over eyes and OBEDIENTLY COMPLY with 'The Hiearchy Of The White House'!!!

You people are funny...in a very tragic sort of way.

The POPE and his Bishops instruct the Church's Faithful that it is AN OBLIGATION on their part to 1) go and confess their SINS to a Priest in the Christian Sacrament of Confession/Reconciliation AT LEAST once a year.

The howls, the shrieks, the screams rise up from the Vatican/Pope Hating citizens of the USA, and with big bombast they proudly protest "I have NO NEED to reveal my faults, my failings, my moral/spiritual uncharitable tendencies to any PRIEST! NO MAN ALIVE ought to know all about the private goings-on witin my life, within my mind, within my heart!"

Yet, 250+ US citizens simply ACCEPT that 'The Hiearchy Of The White House' deems it necessary TO TRACK and TO KNOW ALL ABOUT their Internet transactions such as the content of their e-mails and the websites the visit and frequent. They simply ACCEPT that 'The Hierarchy Of The White House' can go right ahead and OPEN THEIR PRIVATE MAIL right from their mail box. They simply ACCEPT that their telephone conversations are recorded in one huge data base.

You people are funny...in a VERY TRAGIC sort of way!

And I've been admonished to keep my religoius rants to a confined area here on the forums. I'm not a troublemaker. I'll obediently confine myself to my 'Free Speech Zone' just like all the rest of you 250+ million US citizens who RELIGIOUSLY comply with and obediently keep "The Presidential Bulls" eminating non-stop from "The Hierarchy Of The White House".

Such is your 'National Religion' where you 'divizine your human gods' at your voting booths every 2 and 4 years.

- tocarm

You people ought to be featured on a world-wide TV broadcast of 'COMEDY CENTRAL' right after 'South Park'!

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Jan 17 2007, 02:41 PM
Post #5

Dear Sanders,

It was Christ's Own Apostle, St. Paul, who under the Divine Inspiration of God the Holy Spirit (utlizing the Christian spiritual gift of what is termed 'Prophecy' in the CORRECT understanding of that charismatic spirit gift granted to human beings by God Himself) put the following SINGLE VERSE into 'The Bibles' of the thousands upon thousands of 'denominations' here in the USA who fancy themselves as being 'christians':

"THE STATE IS THERE >TO SERVE GOD< FOR >>YOUR BENEFIT<<!!!"
- St. Paul's Apostolic Epistle to the Roman Church - Romans 13:4 - Jerusalem Bible

And CHRIST HIMSELF had this to say:

"Give unto Caear the things that are Caesar's and to God the things that are God's"

Right there, in that single passage of my Catholic Church's Canon of Sacred CHRISTIAN Scripture (that is to say everyone else's "Bible") - GOD INCARNATE Himself is asserting that CAESAR likewise HAS TO GIVE TO GOD those things which are GOD'S!!!

And what is that which CAESARs from every last Political Empire/Government on the face of this earth down through human history OWE GOD HIMSELF??

Answer: Their INDIVDUAL as well as COLLECTIVE >HUMAN OBEDIENCE< TO HIS DIVINE WILL!!!

How much MONEY does Pat Robertson pull down every year from his bambozzled flock? How much does Oral Roberts get? How much does Jimmy Swaggart get? How much does Schuller get? How much Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Shapiro?

And >>I GOTTA PAY OUT OF MY OWN POCKET FROM MY OWN HOURLY WAGES<< in order TO INSTRUCT the peoples of the USA (and the rest of the Internet world for that matter) what it is that CHRIST JESUS taught to His disciples and to the 'un-Churched' peoples of our on-the-brink-of-WWIII world.

All I got to say about all of this:

"WHAT A FREAKIN' MESS! Bonehead 'bible pastors' and their 'bonehead sheeple' right along with their irreligious 'bonehead fellow citizens'!

It's simply going to take an ACT OF GOD HIMSELF to pull out the human race's HEAD from someplace where it doesn't shine!

- tocarm

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jan 17 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #6

aka Oceans Flow

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 108

You sure are painting things with a broad brush, torcam. Where in the world do you get the idea that all Americans approve of the war or the encroaching police state? That's so far from reality it's mindboggling. Most Americans want us out of Iraq within a year. But the White House isn't listening. Do you ever read the secular news?

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 17 2007, 04:04 PM
Post #7

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

How much MONEY does Pat Robertson pull down every year from his bambozzled flock? How much does Oral Roberts get? How much does Jimmy Swaggart get? How much does Schuller get? How much Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Shapiro?

Surely you mean Al Sharpton from NY. Al Shapiro would probably be a rabbi.

And >>I GOTTA PAY OUT OF MY OWN POCKET FROM MY OWN HOURLY WAGES<< in order TO INSTRUCT the peoples of the USA (and the rest of the Internet world for that matter) what it is that CHRIST JESUS taught to His disciples and to the 'un-Churched' peoples of our on-the-brink-of-WWIII world.

Says who? Why is it incumbent upon you to instruct anyone? And what are you paying out of your pocket for? Wouldn't you want to get people's permission to "instruct" them first? Otherwise, you could find people resentful of being "preached at." How do you know what Christ said outside of a book that has been translated several times from archaic languages, edited several times by less than scrupulous men and interpreted by your priest? "I have faith" doesn't cut it. I'm talking about proof that can be scientifically be analyzed. There isn't any. All you have is faith.

I was raised Catholic. Gave up the magic show back in high school. As I mentioned elsewhere, Jesus "might" (and that's questionable) have started what it now the Catholic church, but it got hijacked by pagans under Emporer Constantine. Believe what you wanna believe and all that. Just don't expect a lot of people to listen to what you have to say about all this. Especially, when you're preaching at them.

+Quote Post
Method
post Jan 17 2007, 04:14 PM
Post #8

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

This is the first time I've taken the time to listen to one of your rants tocarm and I have to ask who it is exactly that you're trying to talk to?

Do any of your post not include the Roman Catholic faith or the Pope himself?

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jan 17 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 110

Cary,
I've barely finished my split and merge job and your post came up.
Don't be too harsh with tocarm.
I’m exactly like you – raised Catholic and resigned from Church back in high school.
Tocarm’s posts make me wonder, whether the ‘having nothing but faith’ – dependence on a religion, with all the values of Christian education like family, charity…and so on - has not been replaced by a false ‘freedom’ in the last century.
Haven’t we given away the spiritual dimension of our 'intelligence' for a ‘freedom’, that has led us into the darkest tyranny? Saying 'WE' I mean people who consider themselves free thinkers or probably even intellectuals.
And were not even the sheeple better off under the wings of Church?

I’ve not allowed myself enough time to word these thoughts – and I have not had such thoughts for a very long time. Hope to be able to share the idea.

@OF *lol*
Not with you, of course, sorry wink.gif
I know that’s probably the ‘secret language’ you were referring to. And then you want me to explain what I just said and I'll get in serious trouble, because I’m not sure about anything myself. dunno.gif

*flight condition full IMC*
Zap

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jan 17 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #10

aka Oceans Flow

I understand what you're saying, Zap. I even agree. It does seem that people have lost a lot of spirituality in the modern day. Of course, we really don't know, because we weren't around in the past. I think life was a lot harder back then, so I wonder if people had much time for things that didn't relate to making a living.

Our hearts are the key to our success in building a better world. Some think that traditional religion can provide that. Every little bit helps. But I really think that almost all humans have the same goal in mind, and have an inate goodness, regardless of their beliefs regarding God.

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Jan 17 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #11

Whether you recognize it or not...it's a DARN GOOD THING to stir people out of their COMPLACENCY regarding both Religious and Civic/Political/Philosophical things.

If you didn't LIKE my 'religious rants'...you'd be content on entirely dismissing me and walking away determined to never, ever again read a blasted thing I might post here to this forum's individual subject 'Tocarm's Religious Rants'.

But ADMIT IT...you "like" them on account of the fact that you are being FORCED TO THINK about things that are of critical and vital nature to you, namely 1) your spiritual relationship to/with God - the One True God and 2) the conduct, the goals, the purpose of YOUR Nation/State.

Did you ever see Mel Gibson's movie entitled "Braveheart"? Yeah...I know that I'm "all alone" here on my "high and mighty horse" -- and I'm buckin' and bumpin' you all and scowling at you -- looking for A FIGHT!!!

And my reason(s)? To make any or all of you TO STAND UP for your 'convictions',
to make you closely examine your 'convictions', to make you DO something with and about your 'convictions'.

You either DEFEND your 'convictions' (which are most likely NOT 'convictions', but rather 'personal preferences') OR you wind up asking yourself "Well, what it is that I do believe in after all?"

You all have a couple of more months before you are all engrossed in a Third World War - what are you gonna do about it? Don't have no answer me...I already know the answer "Not Very Much" or "As Little As Possible".

Now then...as a Catholic Christian, let me tell all of you something that is very religious, very spiritual, very theological as well as very 'biblical'...

...GOD HIMSELF has given the entire human race 'A Way Out' of having to suffer and endure this BushCo sponsored/initiated Third World War.

Face the Facts - you aren't gonna stop the BushCo WWIII. Your spineless, waffling, unprincipled US Senators and Members of US Congress aren't gonna stop the BushCo WWIII. And hiding amid and amongst the nameless hordes of spineless, waffling, unprincipled US citizens isn't going to stop the BushCo WWIII.

Whether you like it or not...whether you want to admit it or not...ALL OF YOU need God Himself to save your vehemently anti-religious and specifically vehemently anti-Catholic Church skins from being turned into cooked PORK RINDS via the upcoming thermonuclear blasts & mushrooms clouds which are going to be popping up all over our planet earth LIKE MUSHROOMS in a very short period of time.

So when all of you begin to have a wee bit more spiritual HUMILITY, when all of you begin to show a wee bit more respect and reverence for His DIVINE Things, maybe THEN it will begin to dawn in the minds and hearts of men, women and children throughout these United States of America as well as every last nation/state in our "world' today to call out to GOD with personal heartfelt sorrow for what they have allowed this "world" to turn into because of their irreligiousness and make a formal PUBLIC/NATIONAL REQUEST of the Bishop of Rome TO ORDER the Public and Solemn Collegial Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary as per her 1917 A.D. Fatima, Portugal apparitions and messages.

"At Fatima, Our Lady (Jesus's Own Mother) declared: "ONLY I CAN HELP YOU!" @
http://www.fatima.org/essentials/whatucando/crisis.asp

Short, Sweet and To The Point:
http://www.fatimacrusader.com/cr19/cr19pg31.asp

JESUS isn't some 'religious myth'...neither is His Very Own Mother! See?
http://www.zeitun-eg.org/stmaridx.htm

Here is your Catholic Catechism/Bible Verse Study homework assignment from this Christian Sacrament of Confirmation Catholic Catechism teacher:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...15;&version=31;

- tocarm

P.S. And a hearty 'Thank You' for all of your ad hominem, insults, jeers, etc...

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...12;&version=31;

I've DONE my Christian duties to all of you - yes, to all of you in the US Federal Government, US State Governments and to the people's civic/social organizations throughout the United States of America!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...-9;&version=31;

I'm off to go play TEXAS HOLD'EM....'Have A Nice Day!'

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...16;&version=31;

This post has been edited by tocarm: Jan 17 2007, 05:32 PM

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jan 18 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #12

aka Oceans Flow

Tocarm, I am so sorry. I've been misspelling your screenname all this time, as torcam. Duh!

blush.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 18 2007, 01:53 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Jan 19 2007, 01:33 AM)
Tocarm, I am so sorry.  I've been misspelling your screenname all this time, as torcam.  Duh!

blush.gif

laugh.gif

I think I called Carl Bank 'Carl Banks' for about 2 months straight before he finally told me Carl Banks was a football player.

Mmmm, the last vestiges of religious belief went out of me when I got into Richard Dawkins. And that's always a hard thing to face - people really need SOMETHING to confirm for them that this isn't all just meaningless, that nothing matters, that we're not all just alone and when we're dead that's it and it's all she wrote etc. That's a cold reality to face. For me, the post-Dawkins slap-in-the-face-cure was finding out what really means something to ME. And for me, it was people, my work, and lately, my country. Those things really mean something to me - and give my life meaning. And that's enough. My dad's really religious and sometimes when I'm having troubles and try to talk to him he starts going off that dedication to Christ is the answer and sends me some religious book thinking it's gonna help me lalalala - sorry, it's like Neo in the Matrix, once you've swallowed the red pill there's no going back .... the point is, what works for my dad, what gives him meaning in his life, isn't what works for me - but we all need to believe in something, and/or have a means to make life gratifying - which is the segway into something I've been thinking alot about lately - evil. You don't have to believe in anything for life to be gratifying - for some people, that gratification comes from controlling others, from power and the accumulation of riches. It must be so - nothing else explains it... evil.

+Quote Post
Method
post Jan 18 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #14

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jan 18 2007, 12:53 PM)
QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Jan 19 2007, 01:33 AM)
Tocarm, I am so sorry.  I've been misspelling your screenname all this time, as torcam.  Duh!

blush.gif

laugh.gif

I think I called Carl Bank 'Carl Banks' for about 2 months straight before he finally told me Carl Banks was a football player.

Mmmm, the last vestiges of religious belief went out of me when I got into Richard Dawkins. And that's always a hard thing to face - people really need SOMETHING to confirm for them that this isn't all just meaningless, that nothing matters, that we're not all just alone and when we're dead that's it and it's all she wrote etc. That's a cold reality to face. For me, the post-Dawkins slap-in-the-face-cure was finding out what really means something to ME. And for me, it was people, my work, and lately, my country. Those things really mean something to me - and give my life meaning. And that's enough. My dad's really religious and sometimes when I'm having troubles and try to talk to him he starts going off that dedication to Christ is the answer and sends me some religious book thinking it's gonna help me lalalala - sorry, it's like Neo in the Matrix, once you've swallowed the red pill there's no going back .... the point is, what works for my dad, what gives him meaning in his life, isn't what works for me - but we all need to believe in something, and/or have a means to make life gratifying - which is the segway into something I've been thinking alot about lately - evil. You don't have to believe in anything for life to be gratifying - for some people, that gratification comes from controlling others, from power and the accumulation of riches. It must be so - nothing else explains it... evil.

[clapping emoticon]

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Jan 18 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #15

Regarding 'simple things'...like giving a public 'apology' for misspelling a ficticious usersname.

"The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step." - Chinese Proverb

To rethink. To think correctly. Then to conduct oneself in/with one's life with a correct and truthful understanding of things. The common human activity of 'Re-penting'. That is a deeply personal and deeply spiritual activity that any and all human beings can will to undertake at any split-second moment in their lives.

'I CONFESS...in my thoughts and in my words, in what I have DONE, and what I have FAILED TO DO....et al" - quoting from:

http://www.catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p00186.htm

One PERSON at a time....one STEP at a time...a very s-l-o-w and a-r-d-u-o-u-s procress.

Now then, if only we get this sort of processing going on with the remaining 299,999,999 people living here in the United States of America to include all those at every level of US Federal and State Government (with but an eye to the Truth of the 9-11-2001 'Arab terrorist' attacks) - then it may yet be that Almighty God will FORGIVE US as well as FORGIVE OUR U.S. NATION for what it has both DONE and what it has FAILED TO DO.

- tocarm

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jan 18 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #16

aka Oceans Flow

Problem is, I gather you suggest that repentence be done to a man in the other side of a booth rather than directly to God. Why in the world should I be willing to place another human being between myself and God?

Also, I find it highly pretentious that you apparently claim that you are the ONLY ONE among 300 million Americans who's got it right. How can you expect anyone to listen to you, with your complete lack of humility?

I think you are seriously mixed up.

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Jan 19 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #17

What do people KNOW about 'Biblical Prophecy' when they themselves DON'T even care to read their Bible with PROPER exegesis & in historical/ontological content!?

Then the have to don their "'Biblical Scholar's/Interpreter's/Expert's" and come here to start RELIGIOUS ARGUMENTS with no basis of fact, foundation, knowledge or understanding!

HERE IS A 'BOOK OF REVELATION' >>PROPHECY<< which is absolutely VERY 'CATHOLIC'!:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...:17;&version=31

Who is this 'woman' and who are her 'children'?? READ YOUR BIBLE with some small degree of COMPREHENSION (if that is at all possible nowadays!).

The 'woman' and her 'children':

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...28;&version=31;

By doing THAT, how did JESUS 'fullfil the (prophecies of Sacred) Scripture'???

READ YOUR BIBLES!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...17;&version=31;

Now what does THAT mean to all of you of 'The Human Race' via JESUS' Sacrificial Crucifixion on His Cross upon the mount of GOLGATHA (the place of the skull) OUTSIDE of the precinct walls of Jerusalem??

From the Old Testament book of Ecclesiasticus (Sirach), you all 'find the answer':

"For the Lord honours the father in his children
AND UPHOLDS THE RIGHTS >>OF A MOTHER OVER HER SONS<<."
- Ecclesiasticus 3:1-3

All of you are going to be NUKED in Thermonuclear Third World War in the not too distant future. ALL OF YOU "have a Way Out"!

First:
http://www.fatimacrusader.org/c

Second:
Go and pray THE ROSARY!

- tocarm

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Jan 19 2007, 01:48 PM
Post #18

What do people KNOW about 'Biblical Prophecy' when they themselves DON'T even care to read their Bible with PROPER exegesis & in historical/ontological content!?

Then the have to don their "'Biblical Scholar's/Interpreter's/Expert's" and come here to start RELIGIOUS ARGUMENTS with no basis of fact, foundation, knowledge or understanding!

HERE IS A 'BOOK OF REVELATION' >>PROPHECY<< which is absolutely VERY 'CATHOLIC'!:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...:17;&version=31

Who is this 'woman' and who are her 'children'?? READ YOUR BIBLE with some small degree of COMPREHENSION (if that is at all possible nowadays!).

The 'woman' and her 'children':

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...28;&version=31;

By doing THAT, how did JESUS 'fullfil the (prophecies of Sacred) Scripture'???

READ YOUR BIBLES!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...17;&version=31;

Now what does THAT mean to all of you of 'The Human Race' via JESUS' Sacrificial Crucifixion on His Cross upon the mount of GOLGATHA (the place of the skull) OUTSIDE of the precinct walls of Jerusalem??

From the Old Testament book of Ecclesiasticus (Sirach), you all 'find the answer':

"For the Lord honours the father in his children
AND UPHOLDS THE RIGHTS >>OF A MOTHER OVER HER SONS<<."
- Ecclesiasticus 3:1-3

All of you are going to be NUKED in Thermonuclear Third World War in the not too distant future. ALL OF YOU "have a Way Out"!

First:
http://www.fatimacrusader.org/cr19/cr19pg31.asp
http://www.fatimacrusader.org/cr13/cr13pg09.asp

Second:
Go and pray THE ROSARY!

- tocarm

P.S....and ALL of the forgoing simply has us ALL returning to 'The Beginning' with the entire human race having gone around and around IN CIRCLES for all these past centuries (like the Hebrews and Moses in their 40 years' wandering in 'The Desert' BEFORE being allowed to even SEE 'the Land Flowing With Milk & Honey')

From 'In The Beginning' biblical book of GENESIS:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...15;&version=31;

It's ALL 'very, very simple'.

This post has been edited by tocarm: Jan 19 2007, 01:52 PM

+Quote Post
painter
post Jan 19 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #19

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (tocarm @ Jan 19 2007, 09:48 AM)
What do people KNOW about 'Biblical Prophecy' when they themselves DON'T even care to read their Bible with PROPER exegesis & in historical/ontological content!?<s>

Well, there it is, folks. We're just not "PROPER," i.e., suitable, right or correct enough for tocarm.

Real discussion stopper ya got there, toc.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 19 2007, 02:39 PM
Post #20

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Here's a link to a history of the Catholic church, its woman pope, inquisition, mass executions, wild sex orgies in the Vatican, bastard children of popes and the list goes on. Not something I want to be a part of.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ATHEISM/inquisition.html

Here's another one on the sanity of people depicted in the bible.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/prophets.php

"Organized religion is for weak minded people." Jesse Ventura.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th January 2020 - 02:49 AM