IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Whistleblower Reveals "backdoor" 757 Remote Control And Flight Crew "lockout" Technology, Available Prior To 9/11 - Pilots For 9/11 Truth

dlaliberte
post May 19 2010, 12:29 AM
Post #21

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,035

QUOTE (elreb @ May 18 2010, 09:39 PM) *
Not that there is any direct connection between David Prentice PE , Flight Software Systems Engineer from Jacobs Technology to the subject in question but the clients list including Boeing, the DOD and the U.S. Special Operations Command is interesting. 911 was like Christmas to the Special Operations Command!

There is a David Prentice PE on LinkedIn. http://www.linkedin.com/in/dprentice
If you are on LinkedIn (and you should be -- we need to build the network) see if you are indirectly connected to him, by 2 or 3 hops.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
aerohead
post May 19 2010, 01:25 AM
Post #22

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

His time frame falls inline with the time frame i have
stated before about my old squadron of F-4G's that
we retired in March of '96 from the 561st Fighter Squadron
at Nellis that went to Eglin to be converted to fully capable
remote controlled fighters known as the QF-4.
My point is that the technology was there and was being actively
implemented into different airframes in 96-97. It cannot be disputed
that remote control of commercial aircraft was possible
by September of 2001.

This post has been edited by aerohead: May 19 2010, 01:26 AM

+Quote Post
aerohead
post May 19 2010, 02:22 AM
Post #23

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

Btw, it doesnt matter what the acronym is, each mfg
calls it a different name, FMC, FCC, FAC...... these
flight control/management computers control an
ENORMOUS amount of inputs and outputs. I find it
laughable that some think that the autopilots on these planes
couldnt be remotely controlled. Its been done for decades.

Personally i have a hard time believing that these planes
were the planes that backed out of the gates that day. Operation
Northwoods in action would be more plausible.
-CIA operators be boarded under fake names.
-Plane swapped out over Eglin with drone.
-Drone flown by remote control near Cuba and hail maydays
of being attacked by Cuban MIG's.
-Drone remotely destructed.
-America gets pissed and the Chiefs of Staff (who wrote this plan
in 1962) get their war with Cuba.
-Lemnitzer (JCS) signed it, McNamara (SOD) rejected it.
NorthWoods Document

See any similarities ?

-All planes loaded to 20% of normal capacity.
-NORAD stands down.
-No positive ID of planes. NO serialized parts found anywhere. laughing1.gif
-Planes flown beyond amateur (and thats a compliment) pilots and airframe capabilities.
-Cell Phones never worked at those altitudes. Never.
-The Pentacon incident is so unbelievable that a 3rd grader would
raise the BS flag. Witnesses say it flew a different path.
-A&E say they found explosives in the WTC dust and its scientifically
impossible to collapse 3 modern buildings through the path of GREATEST
resistance at free fall speed without exposives. And it is.
-The Chiefs get their war, millions dead in the Middle east, the big boys
all get disgustingly wealthy.

+Quote Post
wayneanderson
post May 19 2010, 09:38 AM
Post #24

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 5,057

QUOTE (Geezer1776 @ May 18 2010, 02:06 AM) *
Some thoughts:

Mr. Anderson, if legit, obviously holds an important piece. For his own safety, he should be sworn and deposed ASAP, with notarized copies of the depo made and distributed beyond hope of any but the most determined destruction.

-----------------------
Thanks for your concern. Yesterday, May 18, I consulted with my attorney on this matter. He was a naval aviator on active duty and finished a 20-year reserve career many years ago. How fate would have it that he would be such a natural choice to assess the facts. Anyway he said that from a legal standpoint a sworn statement and deposition could only be if there already was an existing court case AND a real defendant. I questioned that but he said that is what it would take to comply with Minnesota state law as far as his law firm is concerned. I suggested an affidavit statement of fact that he or his staff could notarize to certify authenticity. He said that was a good idea but I would have to compose the statement myself. No problem; current work in progress.

Wayne

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post May 19 2010, 11:24 AM
Post #25

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ May 16 2010, 07:35 PM) *
tume, yes, publish it anywhere and everywhere!

Maybe just - is there or would be there a transcript? It would be much easier to translate this valuable testimony.

+Quote Post
thorn
post May 19 2010, 02:19 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 3,758

Mr. Anderson,

I just completed an interview with Rob Balsamo for the American Free Press, and he suggested that I contact you via the forum with a couple of quick questions.

1) At what time did the tests to which you refer ... what year/month?
2) At which air field did they occur?

Thank you very much, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,

Victor Thorn
American Free Press
WING TV

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 19 2010, 02:28 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ May 19 2010, 11:24 AM) *
Maybe just - is there or would be there a transcript? It would be much easier to translate this valuable testimony.

lol... there isnt a transcript as of this time, and unfortunately, I dont have the time to type one up. Feel free if you wish...

smile.gif

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 19 2010, 10:01 PM
Post #28

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

Wayne,

I almost think this thread is dead until you confirm or deny my assertions of Dalfort Aviation at Love Field in Dallas beginning in 1993.

My David Prentice (Jacobs Tech) appears to be a good fit. His LinkedIn file reflects the San Antonio, Texas area but WHO KNOWS?

Dates, area and several clues will go a long way. thumbsup.gif

Elreb

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post May 20 2010, 07:42 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ May 17 2010, 05:28 PM) *
lol... there isnt a transcript as of this time, and unfortunately, I dont have the time to type one up. Feel free if you wish...

Yeah, I thought so, I've just asked, just in case, don't laugh at me... shame we probably couldn't ask some of the agencies, they probably have it done already... laughing1.gif rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
wayneanderson
post May 20 2010, 01:42 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (elreb @ May 19 2010, 08:01 PM) *
Wayne,

I almost think this thread is dead until you confirm or deny my assertions of Dalfort Aviation at Love Field in Dallas beginning in 1993.

My David Prentice (Jacobs Tech) appears to be a good fit. His LinkedIn file reflects the San Antonio, Texas area but WHO KNOWS?

Dates, area and several clues will go a long way. thumbsup.gif

Elreb

---------------
I am not sure what you are meaning by "assertions of Dalfort Aviation at Love Field in Dallas beginning in 1993". Maybe I need to go back and read this thread again or am missing something. However I will take a run at it...

This is most significant that I worked for the original Braniff Airways from
July 1978 to July 1981. After the PATCO strike began any mechanic with 15 years experience were laid off. I secured other employment. In September 1981 I was recalled. I consulted with several Braniff pilot friends, one a preferred stockholder, and they all conferred that our employer was headed for the ground. They advised staying with what I had, harder to find a job when the market gets suddenly flooded with 7,000 unemployed.

I bounced around some but avoided offers of employment with Braniff II that had been bought out of bankruptcy by Jay Pritzker, Chicago. Finally in April of 1986 I went to work for the Braniff II which by then was under the umbrella of a holding company coined Dalfort Corporation, or similar name. The entity that I actually worked for was Dalfort Aviation Services under the same corporate umbrella but we had the same benefit package as the new Braniff. This was all housed in the old Braniff maintenance facility at Love Field, Dallas TX. The only exception to that is Braniff II was operating out of DFW airport.

The importance is avionics licensee requirements had become in limbo and without "old" Braniff folks knowing and trusting my experience level would not have hired me to work at Dalfort.

gotta go, will add more later, Wayne

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 20 2010, 02:19 PM
Post #31

Wayne,

Thanks, your doing just fine.

All I said was, “If I have my data correct, by 1993 all that remained of Braniff airline was Dalfort Aviation, a training enterprise associated with Love Field in Dallas. As a third-party repair station, they provide scheduled maintenance, major modifications and component services on a wide range of aircraft”.

Numbers match…great job!

Elreb

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 20 2010, 08:30 PM
Post #32

FOR WHAT IS WORTH HISTORY

In 1983, Chicago's Pritzker family bought Braniff International out of bankruptcy and separated the maintenance department -- including its huge hangar on Lemmon Avenue on the east side of Love Field -- from the airline.

The Pritzkers eventually sold Braniff, which later failed. They kept the old maintenance division and renamed it Dalfort Aviation. In 1993, the family sold it to Leadbetter, its longtime Dallas representative.

Leadbetter struggled to keep the Dalfort hangar consistently full of work.

Two attempts to lure aircraft manufacturers as tenants failed. Then he decided to launch a specialty airline that would contract with Dalfort to maintain its planes, and operate from a new terminal that would be built on the north end of the Dalfort hangar.

To push the notion of limited-capacity long-haul service at Love Field, Leadbetter teamed up with Allan McArtor a former FAA Administrator, Federal Express executive and Air Force pilot. Mr. McArtor was also a member of the United States Air Force precision flying team, the Thunderbirds knew Washington from the inside out.

It took him nearly four years, but McArtor successfully argued that long-haul service from Love Field in planes with 56 or fewer seats would be permissible under the Wright Amendment.

In the meantime, Leadbetter could not wait for Legend Airlines to get started and had to sell Dalfort to pay off his debt to the Pritzkers.

Yet, even as Legend prepared to launch service, it was clear that real estate values were still a key force behind the airline.

Legend announced that it had raised more than $60 million in start-up financing. Much of that money came from the Hampstead Group, a Dallas-based investment group led by Don McNamara, an adviser to Fort Worth's billionaire Bass family and sweetheart investors.

But not all of that money was invested in the airline. Some of those investors, including Hampstead, invested more than $20 million of it through a separate corporation to build a posh six-gate executive terminal attached to the Dalfort hangar, plus a 7-story, 750-space parking garage.

The Bass brothers are sons of Perry R. Bass the patriarch of a family that came to symbolize wealth and oil in Texas. Three of Mr. Bass's sons Sid, Lee and Edward — invested with their father. In 1983, a fourth son, Robert, broke away to form his own investment firm. Following in their father's footsteps, each of the four attended Yale University; Ed and George W. Bush were classmates and friends there. As Governor, Bush appointed Lee Bass as Chairman of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.

Robert Muse Bass is currently the chairman of Aerion Corporation, an American aerospace firm in Reno, Nevada. Bass is worth approximately $5.5 billion as of 2007. Most recently, in 2004 he started Aerion Corp to develop supersonic corporate jets, which is the beneficiary of lucrative Federal DARPA contracts.

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is an agency of the United States Department of Defense responsible for the development of new technology for use by the military. DARPA has been responsible for funding the development of many technologies which have had a major effect on the world, including computer networking, as well as NLS "oN-Line System", which was both the first hypertext system, and an important precursor to the contemporary ubiquitous graphical user interface.

+Quote Post
wayneanderson
post May 20 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #33

QUOTE (dlaliberte @ May 18 2010, 10:29 PM) *
There is a David Prentice PE on LinkedIn. http://www.linkedin.com/in/dprentice
If you are on LinkedIn (and you should be -- we need to build the network) see if you are indirectly connected to him, by 2 or 3 hops.

--------------
As Dalfort was downsizing the numbers in engineering also reduced.

Dave Prentice landed an Avionics Engineer position with Continental Airlines

Neal Young, who may have been video/documenting Dave's 757 autopilot test went to Southwest Airlines.

And, John Stephanidis (unsure of spelling) was and had been for many years Senior Avionics Engineer, then Engineering Director or VP, something like that. I don't remember where he went and find no trace on internet.

Wayne

This post has been edited by wayneanderson: May 20 2010, 11:05 PM

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post May 21 2010, 12:15 AM
Post #34

Member No.: 710

and when you get into the pritzkers, you run into the chicago mob.

the same mob that may have a controlling interest in general dynamics. and whose financier sits on the board of j p morgan chase, in a sense an outgrowth of first chicago. which jamie dimon ran as i recall.

the mob and war[military spending] would be a great focus for a book. when the colonel, henry crown, financier of the chicago mob invested gambling, prostitution, narcotics revenues into legit businesses, his selection were defense contractors. and banks.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 21 2010, 12:47 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Off topic rhetoric split to here.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=20075

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 21 2010, 04:36 PM
Post #36

Referring to Dave's 757 autopilot test when you research this stuff you sure bump into a lot of coincidences.

Not that it means much but alleged flight 0077 American Airlines tail number N644AA , a Boeing 757 first went into service on 9-5-1991 in of all places Dallas/Fort Worth to San Antonio.

AMR headquarters in Fort Worth next to DFW airport in 1979.

It would be just too funny if one of these planes were tested.

+Quote Post
wayneanderson
post May 21 2010, 06:02 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (elreb @ May 21 2010, 02:36 PM) *
Referring to Dave's 757 autopilot test when you research this stuff you sure bump into a lot of coincidences.

Not that it means much but alleged flight 0077 American Airlines tail number N644AA , a Boeing 757 first went into service on 9-5-1991 in of all places Dallas/Fort Worth to San Antonio.

AMR headquarters in Fort Worth next to DFW airport in 1979.

It would be just too funny if one of these planes were tested.

-------
I seriously doubt any AA 757's were in our hangar. Their overhaul base in Tulsa, OK was adequately equipped and staffed for the newer aircraft of that time. Because of labor agreements they could only "farm out" certain work usually agreed to on piece by piece or project by project basis. Case in point, I was part of a small team that retrofitted their fleet of 727s with emergency egress track lighting. We did 1 a/c per night at DFW airport either on the ramp in front of their hangar or at the gate.

The majority of the 757's that we worked on at Dalfort were flown by DHL. I am sure there was a scattering of others but I wasn't working in the hangar in those later years and didn't observe everything that went through there.

Wayne

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 22 2010, 01:41 PM
Post #38

Story begins in 1996 with the test on the 757 as described by Wayne but flashes back to a 1961 conversation among several flight crew members of the failed Bay of Pigs landing. At this point Operation Zapata, Zapata Peninsula and Zapata oil blend together with George Bush, JFK and the CIA.

Like the Good Shepherd, we are entertained with the OSS, X-2, Yale and the Bonesmen.

Next we get into Special Operations, CIA Special Activities Division, covert and clandestine missions, such as unconventional warfare, foreign internal defense, special reconnaissance, psychological operations, Civil Affairs, direct action, counter-terrorism and War on Drugs operations.

We fly thru Vietnam, the Soviet war in Afghanistan, the rise of Operation Cyclone, Osama bin Laden, and Al-Qaeda.

Next, it’s 1990 and we trample thru “The Mother of all Battles” Desert Storm and on to the 1993 WTC bombing.

Sex, wealth and power turn to greed & glory…the evolution of a gianormous "corporate cosmology" the interrelatedness of the participants in the international economy.

The planning took 40 years and was tested and trued. Daddy bonesman pushes a few buttons and junior is in action. It’s all history now! Where is Eric Roth when you need him?

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post May 22 2010, 02:36 PM
Post #39

Member No.: 2,274

For what its worth listening to this interview, and I am listening as I type, Wayne comes across as 100% genuine and not reading from a script.

The way he describes the test run and impressing on Rob that he was called in to help out it comes across that he was on the outside during the AP testing watching and probably making notes of the extent of movement of the flying control surfaces at various stages.

Now, and you can judge my experience level here Core, I was not an avionics engineer but had enough experience with A/C maintenance to appreciate how flying controls are checked out and the part that circuit breakers play. I have also had flights in heavy metal naval aircraft.

The F4K for example had banks of circuit breakers in the pilot's cockpit and even larger banks in the observer's (RIO in the US I think).

Not familiar with airline maintenance practice but I guess that the aircraft would be up on jacks, weight off wheels (micro-switches), and with U/C retracted (more micro-switches) and in what we called the 'rigging position' using inclinometers and special control surface rigging boards to establish that the A/C was in a datum position WRT ground. Then I would think that you would use gauges or markers to judge limits of surface movement at various stages and make records as progressing through functionals.

I was basically airframes and engines but with the F4 one had to understand the electrical system in some detail so as to be able to conduct diagnostic checks. The F4K had a rather complex engine control system with a 7th-12th stage (compressor) switchover for specific flap conditions and rapid reheat selection so that a bolter could be conducted with a chance of survival. Also into the engine/reheat/boundary-layer blow system was an interlink to the nose gear leg double extension of 40 in (20 in on other F4s). How often did I sit on a cat' with hold back on, nose leg at full extension, flaps down with blow and full A/B on both burners to check that the nose leg caption lights worked to schedule!

Those circuit breakers were something else too. We had one F4K that failed to retract the U/C after launch because the nose gear strut would not shrink, not even by emergency (pneumatic) selection. I recall being down in the maintenance hangar on Ark, and a pipe made to the effect that Phantom 007 was probably be ditching close to the ship, when the CO appeared with a brace of AEO/ALOs discussing options. One that was explored was by popping certain circuit breakers the U/C could be made to retract irrespective of the leg extension condition (more micro-switches here to prevent such a thing under normal circumstances). This all explored by studying of the electrical system diagrams in the APs (Air Publications for the aircraft) and how to isolate certain micro-switches.

This so that a diversion ashore could be made with a U/C up (belly) landing. Then I noted one draw back. I suggested that with a nose leg fully extended, if the undercarriage was retracted, nose leg up as far as it would go, then the mag' alloy nose wheels would be directly under the LOX pack. He diverted ashore and completed a text book landing with a ridged nose strut. Those stabilator tips must have been THAT close to the deck.

For the Auto Pilot to resist even circuit breakers is most informative.

Boeing must know more that they like to acknowledge. Undocumented 'need to know' wiring and power supplies, this goes right to the top and criminally so IMHO.

Yes Rob, the fact that the MSM were on the blast that BL was the culprit within hours is telling.

And sure, how many more like Wayne are there out there with information that will suddenly allow them to 'connect some dots'. I do hope that they will take precautions before letting on to too many others that they are raising a whistle to their lips.

Finally was Egyptair 990 "Real World or excercise'"? What could have been within 70-80 miles of that at the time it decided to head for the deck?

EDIT: tpyo

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: May 22 2010, 02:36 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 23 2010, 10:56 AM
Post #40

Member No.: 331

Aerohead

Thanks for the great pictures out there splashing QF4s over the Gulf! Awesome!

Yes, remote controlled aircraft are old news for the USAF, and the Northwoods "rendevous over Eglin" scene might have been repeated on 11 September, as apparently 175 and 11 had their paths cross over Newburgh NY and the old Stewart AFB.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2022 - 01:42 PM