IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What If?, Flight # and passengers were ALL fictitious?

Truthissweet
post Nov 15 2014, 02:18 PM
Post #41

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Nov 14 2014, 10:30 PM) *
As far as the perps having nothing to lose. What are you talking about? You think that nothing could have gone wrong on 9/11?
That everything was a shoe-in?

With all the careful planning that went into 9/11 and all the trillions of dollars at stake, the perps could not afford to have botch ups.
The hijackers in the U.S. were their least of worries. They NEEDED the towers to come down, period!
There would have been no reason at all to deliberately leak what was to happen ahead of time to outsiders.

I understand completely what your new thread will be about. I should have just used the quote on hijacker part of your reply. I have to be more specific in using quote function. smile.gif

There is always a safety valve built into any plan of action like 911. The main reason Able Danger was shut down before 911 was the fact too many low level CIA/FBI were actually doing their jobs too well.

These hijacker actors were identified by the above and as we know none of the CIA/FBI reports went upward. The safety valve used with the hijackers is explained in my post above. Like I said, the perps could take the hit about hijacker actors being seen before 911. Very simple logic. The possible outing of the hijacker actors was indeed a big worry before 911 or else they would not have shut down Able Danger.

I have a theory these hijacker actors were on the plane that sent back Bin Laden family members and others associated with Saudi Arabia and other countries involved in 911.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 15 2014, 08:01 PM
Post #42

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Nov 15 2014, 01:18 PM) *
These hijacker actors were identified by the above and as we know none of the CIA/FBI reports went upward.

Right and the way they entered the country (bogus visa applications) makes it obvious they were simply pre-9/11 actors.

... The possible outing of the hijacker actors was indeed a big worry before 911 or else they would not have shut down Able Danger.

OK.

I have a theory these hijacker actors were on the plane that sent back Bin Laden family members and others associated with Saudi Arabia and other countries involved in 911.

A very good possibility indeed.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 16 2014, 09:36 AM
Post #43

NP, George Tenet was part of securing those bogus Visas. Richard Clarke as well. Looking forward to your new thread that you mentioned.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Nov 16 2014, 04:39 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Nov 8 2014, 04:22 PM) *
And this is probably how the air traffic controllers were operating on 9/11:
(pay close attention to the last couple of minutes)

Air traffic controller

I have to believe that, by now, any controllers who were in any way involved with any 9/11 aircraft are either dead, retired, or well-paid to keep their opinions and knowledge to themselves. Bob Newhart was never in the tower at O'Hare, Kennedy, or Hartsfield. That much is obvious.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Nov 16 2014, 04:43 PM
Post #45

QUOTE (amazed! @ Nov 9 2014, 11:26 AM) *
Mike

The hijacker story was essential to the central story, obviously, and for that reason it was disseminated prior to the actual event. Rumors beforehand can be very useful. They prepare the public perception for the story.

I agree 100%. Absolutely! It was MOST likely planned dissemination. People would NEVER be able to begin figuring out any possible scenarios without it. And IF the perps had to lead them by the hand AFTER the fact, it might point to the obvious, that the people explaining things were involved!

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Nov 16 2014, 04:47 PM
Post #46

QUOTE (excontroller @ Nov 4 2014, 09:50 PM) *
I believe the people whose families SAY SO, really did die. I just don't believe they were on the flights the families were TOLD. People, on some of their manifests, did die that day, but how, and where? THAT will probably remain a mystery. I also found it incredibly and PROFOUNDLY fortunate, that on that morning, SOMEBODY had their CAMERA trained on the perfect spot to catch the planes hitting the tower, especially the FIRST one. Lucky shot, hunh?

I have also felt for a long time, that the perpetrators would NOT have asked Ted Olsen to sacrifice his wife. I can't stop my gut-feeling, that she's alive and well, somewhere. Maybe there are others, too. Barbara Olsen was a mouthpiece for the NEO-Cons.......so I can't see them killing her.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 16 2014, 04:57 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (excontroller @ Nov 16 2014, 03:39 PM) *
I have to believe that, by now, any controllers who were in any way involved with any 9/11 aircraft are either dead, retired, or well-paid to keep their opinions and knowledge to themselves. Bob Newhart was never in the tower at O'Hare, Kennedy, or Hartsfield. That much is obvious.

ExContoller, is it possible for me to submit a FOIA to a certain airport to see what ATCs were on duty on 911? Have you heard of anyone doing this? My odds are pretty low getting an answer but something is not being told to me in area where I live.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 18 2014, 10:25 AM
Post #48

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Sweet

For better or for worse, the Mariani case ended, at least a year ago.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 18 2014, 12:12 PM
Post #49

QUOTE (amazed! @ Nov 18 2014, 09:25 AM) *
Sweet

For better or for worse, the Mariani case ended, at least a year ago.

A lot of people really don't know or understood what her case was about, including me. She is an actor, imho.

It is like, here is this woman,who supposedly lost her husband, trying to look like she is all upset and vowing justice against the perps of 911.

What we didn't know at the time was the real motive in her court case. I got suckered into it when I first heard about her court case. I am thinking, alright, here is someone trying to finally get the higher courts involved. She received a donation to help pay for filing court case.

In the end, just another very slick post 911 dead-end trail that averted our attention away from the real evidence trail. Kudos to the perps on this ploy. You only get one shot at this type of ploy. I guess the World Court is where any real movement will take place. Den Hague or Bust!

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 18 2014, 04:29 PM
Post #50

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Nov 18 2014, 11:12 AM) *
I guess the World Court is where any real movement will take place. Den Hague or Bust!

No question about it.
The perps have too tight a control over the government, court system and media to get any foothold into justice on U.S. soil.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 18 2014, 04:40 PM
Post #51

QUOTE (excontroller @ Nov 16 2014, 03:47 PM) *
I have also felt for a long time, that the perpetrators would NOT have asked Ted Olsen to sacrifice his wife.

Agreed.

I can't stop my gut-feeling, that she's alive and well, somewhere.

Here I disagree.
To me, she was just someone who was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and is now dead.

If she is alive and well that would mean either:
a) She was involved willingly in the plot somehow.
b) She was involved unwillingly and they gave her a break, keeping her alive.

For a)
I can't see Barbara willingly agree to give up her way of life and go into hiding for the rest of her life. For her, it would virtually be the same as being killed.

For b)
I can't see them taking a chance on Barbara. She would be the absolute worst person on this planet to cut a deal with. She's the type of person who could and would spill the beans at a later date.

When I said "she was just someone who was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and is now dead."
I am inferring that not every person/'passenger' was accounted for pre-911.
Some just happened to show up at the airport last minute etc., wrong place/wrong time.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 19 2014, 12:39 PM
Post #52

Why is Olson buried in Wisconsin of all places under MAIDEN name?

Why is there no pictures of her before being on Larry King?

Why can no one find a marriage certificate for Ted and Barbara. Why are there no wedding pictures of Barb and Ted from 1996? There is for plastic surgery face and Ted from 2006.

Why are the tribute pictures of Barbara on CNN and legacy page of her on Larry King. Don't you think Ted would have a beautiful picture of her for a tribute?

Why did Ted say Barbara was in the Harkness Ballet in NYC when it was out of business three years before Ted said she performed there? Why doesn't the SF Ballet make any mention of Barbara since Ted said she performed there?

Sorry, Barbara Olson is either a fictional character with a well-made up backstory or she is alive getting a bikini wax in some remote place in Brazil.

This was all staged to have Barbara on TV to keep her image in public's eye so they could get away with Ted saying hijackers had box cutters. So easy to figure out. Do you think 911 date was picked because in fact it was Ted's birthday?

Barbara Olson is complete bs imho.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.....

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 20 2014, 12:16 AM
Post #53

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Nov 19 2014, 11:39 AM) *
Why are there no wedding pictures of Barb and Ted from 1996? There is for plastic surgery face and Ted from 2006.

It seems you are implying that Barb had plastic surgery and married Ted again in 2006?
Is this true?

Barb Olson and Lady Booth are two different people.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 20 2014, 11:16 AM
Post #54

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Nov 18 2014, 12:12 PM) *
A lot of people really don't know or understood what her case was about, including me. She is an actor, imho.

It is like, here is this woman,who supposedly lost her husband, trying to look like she is all upset and vowing justice against the perps of 911.

What we didn't know at the time was the real motive in her court case. I got suckered into it when I first heard about her court case. I am thinking, alright, here is someone trying to finally get the higher courts involved. She received a donation to help pay for filing court case.

In the end, just another very slick post 911 dead-end trail that averted our attention away from the real evidence trail. Kudos to the perps on this ploy. You only get one shot at this type of ploy. I guess the World Court is where any real movement will take place. Den Hague or Bust!

Well I'll tell you a funny little story about this actor you see.

I sent a donation to her defense fund a few years back. Then in December 2012 I received a Christmas card from the lawyer, Vincent Gillespie, hand written.

So maybe you are right that she is an actor, but maybe you are wrong.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 20 2014, 01:51 PM
Post #55

This is going to be a long post with hopefully some interesting stuff on Ellen Mariani.

First, I posted that B Olson was buried using just her maiden name of Bracher. I had referenced a website awhile back that mentioned this. Now the site does not exist for whatever reason. I found her gravestone picture:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=barbar...D12&first=1

I wonder what is in the casket:
A) nothing
B) JFK's brain
C) Jimmy Hoffa

Correct answer is A).

My background is cost analysis (thank you AirForce). When I did cost studies you would compare alternative choices to the status quo. This was always in terms of $$. I use the same approach to 911 research. I use probability instead of $$ as criteria. The status quo is the 'official story'. The alternatives are what conflicts with the official story.

My opinions on B Olson are mine alone with the help of all others who have extensively researched her. My 'official' opinion on Barb is that she was a type of CIA asset for lack of a better description. Her role at some point in time was to be Ted's 'wife', 'TV commenter' and 'author'. Her backstory was as a ballet dancer, movie production assistant and lawyer. She could do it all and then some according to Ted. She is either dead or alive. I say alive somewhere, with her being Lady Booth second. Lady Booth could also be a CIA asset to take over for Barb' 'death'. I will leave it at that.

As far as Ellen Mariani. 'Amazed', I feel your contribution was heartfelt but you got ripped off, imho. Here is a rip-off couple from Boston Bombing:
http://www.gofundme.com/ChristianCarolineFund?forcedesktop=1

They were directly involved with scripted Boston Bombing drill. Who knows who made out on 'charity' with fake Sandy Hook. So maybe Mariani did the same.

Here is an article on Mariani Supreme Court Decision:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/25/su...riani-petition/

Here is an article that I will show in its entirety about an interview Mariani had with Joe Scarborough:

9-11 Widow Questions Why MSNBC Host Silenced Her

by Stew Webb and Tom Flocco, 911review.org

The agents said federal, state and local prosecutors were and still are being employed to frame innocent citizens on false charges to silence and neutralize patriot activists, whistleblowers and public officials.

~~~Creating a cable news media spin doctor?~~~

The strange death of Lori Klausutis received only a few short stories in the Northern Florida press; and the Washington Post printed only 44 words in a Nation-in-brief report dealing with the covered up and mysterious death of a female staffer in a Republican congressman’s district office—a story that shocked us after hearing about it from federal agents because the revelation was kept from the public. The 44 words released were:

"FORT WALTON BEACH, FL—Lori Klausutis, a 28-year-old office worker for Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-FL), was found dead in the congressman's district office. Police said preliminary findings from the medical examiner's office showed no foul play or any outward indication of suicide."

Curiously, Klausutis was reportedly active in Florida’s Bush v. Gore 2000 election recount activity—raising questions about what she knew; and on Friday, July 20th, 2001, her body was found slumped next to a desk on the floor of Scarborough’s Fort Walton Beach office where Lori served as a constituent services coordinator since May, 1999.

Klausutis was found around 8:00 a.m. on Friday morning by a couple arriving for an appointment, and she had been dead for some time as the police cordoned off the office for an investigation; but they later announced that there was no reason to suspect foul play, nor were there signs of suicide—but national news outlets commenced a TOTAL television blackout.

Scarborough had recently resigned from Congress—prematurely and unexpectedly—on the heels of reported rumors about his marital fidelity and shortly after his marriage ended in divorce.

Not choosing to bring to bear the substantial power of a U.S. congressional office to get to the bottom of Miss Klausutis’ death or force a full investigation given the secret documents to which she had access according to U.S. intelligence, Scarborough’s office released a short statement several hours after the discovery of her body:

“My staff and family are greatly saddened by the loss of Lori Klausutis. I know Lori will be missed by the thousands of citizens who regularly contact my office to seek assistance with a variety of problems. May God grant Lori’s family the grace, comfort and hope that will get them through this difficult time.”

~~~Intelligence “roster” of autopsy cover-up physicians and hit teams~~~

Reports revealed that Scarborough’s press secretary Miguel Serrano mentioned health problems in the past and Associate Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Berkland said "She had a past medical history that was significant, but it remains to be seen whether that played a role in her death.”

A member of her immediate family rejected the Scarborough office intimations that Lori had medical problems, reporting that Klausutis was a fine athlete, having recently run an 8 kilometer race with a good time as a member of the Northwest Florida Track Club.

Dr. Michael Berkland, who found inconclusive results after performing the Klausutis autopsy, had recently relocated to Florida; and public reports reveal that Berkland's medical license in the state of Missouri was revoked in 1998 as a result of Berkland reporting false information regarding brain tissue samples in a 1996 autopsy report—charges that Berkland does not deny.

A former agency official who spoke to us directly recognized the name of Dr. Michael Berkland and identified him as being “on the roster of secret CIA operatives used in sensitive and controversial deaths involving government officials to cover up evidence and keep families and American citizens from learning the truth about a loved one’s death,” cover-ups which can then be “employed to blackmail particular government officials involved.”

Berkland was also reportedly suspended from his position as a medical examiner in the state of Florida in July, 1999.

According to an August 8, 2001 American Politics Journal (APJ) report, repeated requests to Dr. Stephen Nelson, Chairman of the Medical Examiners Commission, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, failed to verify that Dr. Berkland's suspension was lifted and that his license and disciplinary record were clear at the time of the Klausutis autopsy. Dr. Nelson was appointed Chairman of the Commission by Florida Governor Jeb Bush.

Berkland acknowledged on Monday, August 6 according to APJ, that Lori had sustained a "scratch and a bruise" on her head and that his original denials were to prevent undue speculation about the cause of death. "The last thing we wanted was 40 questions about a head injury,” Berkland said.

An August 29, 2001 report in the Northwest Florida Daily News revealed that “Klausutis’ head injury was more severe than previously reported,” raising additional obstruction of justice questions for any future grand jury probe.

The same North Florida newspaper removed its September 1, 2001 story revealing that a “controversial autopsy report by ‘where’s the brain section’ Berkland raises more questions than it answers.” There are no indications why the report was removed.

This, reminiscent of Arkansas medical examiner Dr. Fahmy Malak who was involved with the “dead boys on the railroad tracks” and other important autopsies involving suspicious and curious deaths during the Clinton gubernatorial administrations.

The long-time intelligence official who spoke with us about Dr. Michael Berkland also immediately recognized the name of Dr. Malak as “another one of the ‘roster’ doctors called in to cover up suspicious deaths involving high government officials,” raising more serious questions about similar deaths involving government physicians.

The intelligence agent told us “these physicians are also known in our circles as ‘suicide doctors,’ employed to cover up government-sponsored murders of public officials, legislators, political candidates, whistleblowers, journalists and activists attempting to expose government corruption—in other words, orchestrating a ‘suicide’ to cover up ‘red squad’ hits.”

Toxicology and pregnancy tests have been sealed by Florida authorities according to reports, which adds to speculation concerning why the national media blacked out coverage of the suspicious death of a young female congressional staff aide in the member’s own office.

Interestingly, the Klausutis family REFUSED to acknowledge the fact that their daughter knew or even worked for Scarborough for nearly three years as a congressional aide, leaving her important position of state-wide honor out of her obituary altogether.

Moreover, as a high-profile deceased member of the Young Republicans of America national organization, a search of the Young Republicans web site found NO MENTION of Lori or her contributions to the Florida Republican Party, nor any tribute to her memory, or comments about her passing, or position as Rep. Scarborough’s aide, also according to APJ.

~~~Cutting off White House crime family involvement in 9-11~~~

An NBC insider told U.S. intelligence yesterday that Scarbororgh was drinking heavily in the afternoon while complaints came in to MSNBC questioning his treatment of Mariani and his reasons for shutting off the widow’s microphone just as she was discussing 9-11 evidence NEVER HEARD before during a national news broadcast in the United States.

Ellen Mariani’s husband Neil was a passenger on United Airlines flight 175 that allegedly crashed into the South Tower of the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001—after which it was later reported by the Associated Press that the plane landed at the Cleveland-Hopkins, Ohio airport where the passengers were told that a bomb might be aboard the aircraft and that they were to be taken into the NASA Glen Research Center.

It has further been reported that other 9-11 flights were taken to this clandestine government facility.

Ellen was then asked by MSNBC host Joe Scarborough to express her opinion of the 9-11 Commission’s final report.

When Scarborough asked Mariani what she thought of the 9-11 Commission’s report, she said, “1) 9-11 Report is nothing more than obstruction of justice and a continuous cover-up by the Bush administration, 2) 9-11 commissioners were all hand picked by Mr. Bush to obstruct justice and maintain a cover-up of the facts and the evidence, 3) The Bush crime family was behind the attack on America.”

When the 9-11 widow started with “4) Lets talk about Able Danger, the scripted 9-11 attack on America, the Oklahoma City Bombing, with direct ties to the Philippines and Wachovia Bank--also known as Project Bojinka, and then, let’s connect the dots: Oklahoma City, 9-11 & Able Danger, Scarborough CUT OFF Mariani’s mike, took the camera off her and never allowed her to complete her statements.

Mariani referred to another Scarborough guest last night, Richard Miniter, as a professional presidential spin doctor who referred to Able Danger as a former operation to rid terrorists throughout the world, which Mariani maintains is not true.

~~~Avoiding the 9-11 evidence factor~~~

Mariani explained that she was about to expose and explain her 9-11 research to listeners before she was cut off by Scarborough—evidence that she had heard and learned about from federal whistleblowers Tom Heneghan and Stew Webb’s weekly American-French Alliance U.S. Intel News Hour on Thursday evenings from 8 to 9 PM Eastern, linked through www.stewwebb.com.

She told us, “It is Joe's privilege as host to cut me off; but he did it before hearing the rest of the facts. How can Americans find the common sense and truth when I’m not allowed to speak out on what I know and believe it to be.”

The widow showed us her notes and went over what she was going to present on MSNBC Scarborough Country:

“Able Danger was the secretive bucket shop operation in Brooklyn, New York where alleged terrorist Mohamed Atta, a known Mossad-Defense Intelligence operative, had direct ties to the Bush-Clinton crime families.”

“The bucket shop was known as a cash cow linked to Maurice ‘Hank’ Greenberg,former CEO of AIG Insurance and the Greenburg-Traurig law firm. Mossad lobbyists and paymaster Jack Abramoff were partners with White House-linked money launderers Leonard & Elaine Millman who owned Silverado Savings where Neil Bush was a director of the failed Savings & Loan. Millman controlled CITI Group-CITI Bank before his death two years ago, and was a direct partner in re-insurance and securities fraud with Greenberg and Meyer Blinder also linked to a failed 1990-91 penny stock collapse during a federal investigation involving billions in securities fraud in Denver, Colorado.”

“New York Attorney General Elliott Spitzer, filed a RICO Suit against Greenberg instead of putting him in jail in 2005 after whistleblowers Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan and Karl Schwarz provided evidence to Spitzer who then covered it up. But Greenberg had to resign as CEO of AIG to take the heat off of the connections to Greenberg-Traurig.”

“There is substantial evidence that the Greenberg-Traurig firm is connected to the challenge over control of my dead husband’s estate in order to silence my 9-11 RICO suit against the Bush crime family, several stories of which are found at TomFlocco.com.”

“Maurice Hank Greenberg controlled through Greenberg/Traurig a foundation known as the Waymark Group which was set up to finance the Oklahoma City bombing and the 9-11 attack on America. Silverado Savings and Loan owner Leonard Millman laundered narcotics money into the Waymark Group—and the narcotics were brought into Mena, Arkansas, a part of Iran contra which involved George H. W. Bush, Fox News Host Oliver North and Bill and Hillary Clinton.”

“Jack Abramoff had direct ties to Mohamed Atta and Florida casinos. One casino owner linked to the group was murdered. Abramoff was laundering money through the casinos and Mohammad Atta was seen gambling at the Florida casinos.”

“The information documents that Mohamed Atta was a Defense Intelligence Mossad agent were taken out of the national security archives by former Clinton National Security Advisor Sandy Burger with current Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice's permission to steal the evidence.”

“Sandy Berger, Bill Clinton’s former NSA Director, took the Able Danger document evidence out of the National Archives and literally ate some of the documents, while stuffing some of the other documents in his underwear and socks. Burger was fined a few months ago and never sent to prison; but U.S. intelligence agents have concrete evidence of Berger’s actions—but he still got away with selling out America.”

“President Bush ordered the Washington, DC missile defense system to stand down in late July 2001. Bush also signed an executive order that told the FBI to back of their investigations of Muslims. The reason Mr. Bush told the FBI to allow the Brooklyn, New York bucket shop cell to operate as an active entity and not be apprehended was so the cell could carry out the planned 9-11-2001 attack on America.”

“FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds, who recently lost her certiorari appeal before the United States Supreme Court after having been ordered gagged by three Republican appeals court judges to help obstruct justice, intercepted the Turkish American Council communications of Defense Intelligence rogue agent Gary Best and others who were involved in the 9-11 attacks. Best was an Iran-contra Shadow Government player now in French custody for trying to blow up the French satellite launch pad in French Guyanna.”

“Other US intelligence agents also intercepted the Turkish American council communications when George H. W. Bush discussed the 9-11 attack on America. George H. W. Bush and Richard Cheney were 400 feet below ground in the White House situation room controlling the Justice Department Tripod II Brooklyn, New York bucket shop operation attacking America on 9-11-2001. This, while George W. Bush was reading a goat story in a Florida classroom, far away from the action—and why did he select a story about a goat?”

“Federal Whistleblower Karl Swartz's investigation revealed that missiles were retrofitted by Hughes Corp on one of their A-3 Airplanes at the Ft Collins Colorado Airport and that one of them was the missile that hit the Pentagon—not an airplane.”

“The warehouse was owned by several people including Maurice Hank Greenberg, former CEO of AIG Insurance, the largest U.S. insurance group allegedly linked to narcotics money laundering and re-insurance frauds, and connected to Leonard Millman's National Acceptance-First National Acceptance Company at 50 S. Steel, Denver Colorado.”

“Whistleblowers Schwartz, Heneghan and Webb provided evidence to New York Attorney General Elliot Spitzer who continues the cover-up, which is obstruction of Justice.”

“Let’s look at the facts and evidence that friends of mine, federal whistleblowers and US intelligence agents have and want to present before a Federal Grand Jury and have filed in US DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO (in Denver) Case # 95-Y-107 Filed Aug. 4, 2004 by Stewart Webb.”

“My research found a number of 9-11 Commission conflicts: Jamie Gorelick covered up Iraq-gate/BNL Bank/Gulf War Syndrome—the scandal which keeps changing names. Bob Kerry of Nebraska has been identified by U.S. intelligence as a pedophile and the Clintons have blackmailed him. Former New Jersey Governor Tom Kean had oil investments linked to both Bush and the bin Laden family but sold them just before being named chairman of the 9-11 Commission."

Ellen told us, “I was interviewed in May of 2002 by FOX News Network and their top spin doctor, Bill O'Reilly. O'Reilly and Joe Scarborough are nothing more than little boys doing an adult job as spin doctors for the Bushes; and Americans know this,” adding, “I finally realize that the major media in America is nothing but a cover-up machine for the Bush-Clinton crime families.”

Sadly, Mariani told us, “On September 11, I not only lost my husband Neil, but I lost my country as well—especially my freedom of speech and my rights in the federal judicial system.”

The 9-11 widow’s distasteful experience on Scarborough Country and facts uncovered by U.S. intelligence regarding explosive documents in Scarborough’s possession—linked to his congressional aide—raise questions as to whether there is more to this story than meets the eye, the paucity of national media coverage notwithstanding.

“The American people will have to decide whether the potential to blackmail a U.S. congressman with the power to a) send our children to war based on lies, b) allow our pension funds to be stolen or c) bribe 9-11 victims so they promise never to sue the government for the facts is more important than a potentially compromised national cable news host with the power to cut off my microphone before I expose the Bush administration’s involvement in the death of my husband,” said the 9-11 widow.

I still think this was all a set up to make Mariani look like some kind of 911 Truther to get her case in national news and go before Supreme Court so as to ruin future possible cases. Her case is based on challenging official story. Meaning hijackers flew these planes. Though it is mentioned a missile was used for Pentagon.

Mariani was cut off by Scarborough as if it was planned. You can't say a missle hit Pentagon then imply hijackers flew three other planes. This is where I feel Mariani is just an actor. Who knows, maybe her husband was already dead before 911 and was used to be part of this 911 act going all the way to Supreme Court. Maybe he never existed. Lisa Beamer, Deena Burnett and Mariani: just a front to propagate 911 official story.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 20 2014, 04:29 PM
Post #56

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Nov 20 2014, 12:51 PM) *
First, I posted that B Olson was buried using just her maiden name of Bracher. I had referenced a website awhile back that mentioned this. Now the site does not exist for whatever reason. I found her gravestone picture:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=barbar...D12&first=1

...My opinions on B Olson are mine alone with the help of all others who have extensively researched her.

She is either dead or alive.

Well that is really profound!
You mean she can't be half dead or half alive? smile.gif

I say alive somewhere, with her being Lady Booth second. Lady Booth could also be a CIA asset to take over for Barb' 'death'. I will leave it at that.

But I won't let you leave it at that. smile.gif

TruthIs, how can we take you seriously when you post that B Olson was "buried using just her maiden name of Bracher" and then the next day post a link
to her gravestone which clearly shows her name as Barbara Olson?

I mean, come on!

Unlike most of the theories put forward about 9/11, this one (Barb Olson = Lady Booth) is very easy to confirm or refute.

It ain't rocket science TruthIs.

If Lady Booth isn't Barb Olson, that would mean she was a living person prior to 9/11.

You had no problems recently rubbing shoulders with Laura Bush and that other guy in the cafe a couple of months ago.
Just get in touch with someone in Lady Booth's large family and ask them for any sort of proof of her existence prior to 9/11
(photos, certificates etc. etc.).

Instead of pontificating, theorizing, hypothesizing etc. etc. about Barb Olson/Lady Booth from now until eternity,
just do it!

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 21 2014, 09:15 AM
Post #57

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Nov 20 2014, 03:29 PM) *
Well that is really profound!
You mean she can't be half dead or half alive? smile.gif

But I won't let you leave it at that. smile.gif

TruthIs, how can we take you seriously when you post that B Olson was "buried using just her maiden name of Bracher" and then the next day post a link
to her gravestone which clearly shows her name as Barbara Olson?

I mean, come on!

Unlike most of the theories put forward about 9/11, this one (Barb Olson = Lady Booth) is very easy to confirm or refute.

It ain't rocket science TruthIs.

If Lady Booth isn't Barb Olson, that would mean she was a living person prior to 9/11.

You had no problems recently rubbing shoulders with Laura Bush and that other guy in the cafe a couple of months ago.
Just get in touch with someone in Lady Booth's large family and ask them for any sort of proof of her existence prior to 9/11
(photos, certificates etc. etc.).

Instead of pontificating, theorizing, hypothesizing etc. etc. about Barb Olson/Lady Booth from now until eternity,
just do it!

Where do I start.

Where did I ever say I rubbed shoulders with Laura Bush? That thread was justified considering she is the wife of a perp. It seems you have difficulty comprehending what you read. More like jealousy. You just put me in a very bad light to anyone new to forum or to those who haven't read that thread. You questioned me on my post about Mercyhurst profs, which is your right, and I showed my photos as you asked. I come here with an open mind and post as honestly as I can, even if I might be the only one with that opinion in a thread.

At least I had the balls to admit I had wrong info on Olson gravestone. I searched later that day, after I posted, to check link. Then I searched and got picture of gravestone. If I had not replied saying I made a mistake, then you could be justified in your remark about not being taken seriously.

My OPINION is on her being alive and possibilities of what role she is playing alive. I gave my opinion on how the role was created for her. What don't you understand. It is MY opinion.

Why don't you call Ted and Lady. Tell them I said hello and Happy Holidays. Why don't you post all of your research on Barb. Convince me you are right. I just might change my mind if you are convincing. I would do that for any poster here or on other forums and sites. You and I look at photographic evidence differently. Again, convince me you are right. It is easy to pick apart someone's post and then not show your evidence. My evidence for the possibility that Barb is Booth is what my eyes see in photos. What else am I supposed to say?

About the cafe, they came to check ME out. What is this rubbing shoulders shit about? Again, at least I was trying to do something constructive investigating a part of 911 that is right in my BACKYARD! I thought I did something very worthwhile. Have you done anything like that? I put myself on the line with the media, Mercyhurst Univ. and whoever they might have contacted. I will do it again next year. Fair warning to 'those' reading this who will no doubt keep the profs up to date. It really does work that way on 911 forums like this. Ask those who run this forum and Phil Jayhan and they will agree.

Don't ever question my credibility. I put my heart and soul into 911 research. It takes up a lot of time. Trying to define a solid timeline from 1979 to right now can be frustrating in writing a book. I feel good that I can maybe solve a piece of the puzzle in regards to Shanksville. That is what it's all about, isn't it? My updated avatar is from last Saturday morning after snow had stopped. I had someone take my picture. I try to post as if we are all in the same room. I would love to meet anyone from this forum or others if they stopped in Erie. This forum is the only place I can really express myself on a subject that will never go away. I have only two friends who actually like to talk like everyone here about 911. And that is usually only once a week.

Sometimes the littlest detail ignored by 911 researchers may just turn out to be the key to unlocking 911. If you were the one to find that key piece of evidence, I would be congrats 24/7 towards you.

Hypothesizing, pontificating and whatever else IS the freaking reason all of us are HERE. No one knows exactly how 911 was planned and carried out. That is why we hypothesize and rant and rave and wake up in the middle of the night like I do sometimes with some new outlook on 911.

All of us have very strong opinions on parts of 911. If you believe in your opinions, you have to stick with them regardless of the crap you may get from others. That is part of the ball game. And sometimes if confronted with solid evidence that goes against your opinion, you just might have to change your opinion. I changed my opinions a number of times since 2003 when I started all this research. It can be humbling at times.

Have a good Thanksgiving.

p.s. who is 'we' you refer to? Do all nearly 8,000 members have that opinion you stated? I would love to have all post a reply on what they think about Olson and Mariani. I will take it you just meant yourself and were not referring to others. I think they can speak for themselves if they want to question me about my post(s).

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 21 2014, 07:50 PM
Post #58

I want to apologize if I seemed to be unjustifiably critical of your posts.

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Nov 21 2014, 08:15 AM) *
Where did I ever say I rubbed shoulders with Laura Bush? That thread was justified considering she is the wife of a perp.

You didn't use the words "rubbed shoulders" (those are mine). I was characterizing the meeting you said you had with her.
See your post "Laura Bush In Erie On 11/11/14".
Anyone who says they were as close as you were with her, could be considered rubbing shoulders with her.

If you were joking about it, just say so. We aren't mind readers here.

I come here with an open mind and post as honestly as I can, even if I might be the only one with that opinion in a thread.

I appreciate that. I hope you were honest about your meeting with Laura Bush.

At least I had the balls to admit I had wrong info on Olson gravestone. I searched later that day, after I posted, to check link. Then I searched and got picture of gravestone. If I had not replied saying I made a mistake, then you could be justified in your remark about not being taken seriously.

I appreciate that you have now admitted you were wrong about the Olson gravestone. Some people can never admit they were wrong. It is a very bad character trait. If I am wrong about something, I have no problem whatsoever admitting it right away.

My OPINION is on her being alive and possibilities of what role she is playing alive. I gave my opinion on how the role was created for her. What don't you understand. It is MY opinion.

I always respect other people's opinions. However, I have greater respect for those who back up their opinions with solid research and evidence than those who don't.
O.S.S. is an example of a member here who goes the extra distance to give weight to his opinions.

Why don't you call Ted and Lady. Tell them I said hello and Happy Holidays.

I have no reason to believe they are not legitimate. It would make more sense if you called them to wish them well, since it is you who has the doubts.

Why don't you post all of your research on Barb. Convince me you are right. I just might change my mind if you are convincing. I would do that for any poster here or on other forums and sites. You and I look at photographic evidence differently. Again, convince me you are right. It is easy to pick apart someone's post and then not show your evidence. My evidence for the possibility that Barb is Booth is what my eyes see in photos. What else am I supposed to say?

I can certainly post my research on Barb/Lady Booth.
But I don't see the point right now.

You asked me to show how Ace Baker and September Clues had goofed big-time in another thread.
I did. I provided my evidence. I didn't hear a peep back from you.
Please make comments on that evidence and then we'll deal with my Barb/Lady Booth research.

Don't ever question my credibility. I put my heart and soul into 911 research. It takes up a lot of time.

I just found it hard to believe that you were able to get one-on-one face-time with Laura Bush.
Not many people on this planet can do that.

All of us have very strong opinions on parts of 911. If you believe in your opinions, you have to stick with them regardless of the crap you may get from others. That is part of the ball game. And sometimes if confronted with solid evidence that goes against your opinion, you just might have to change your opinion. I changed my opinions a number of times since 2003 when I started all this research. It can be humbling at times.

That is heartening to read. smile.gif

Happy Thanksgiving too!

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 22 2014, 09:23 AM
Post #59

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Nov 21 2014, 06:50 PM) *
I want to apologize if I seemed to be unjustifiably critical of your posts.

You didn't use the words "rubbed shoulders" (those are mine). I was characterizing the meeting you said you had with her.
See your post "Laura Bush In Erie On 11/11/14".
Anyone who says they were as close as you were with her, could be considered rubbing shoulders with her.

If you were joking about it, just say so. We aren't mind readers here.

I appreciate that. I hope you were honest about your meeting with Laura Bush.

I appreciate that you have now admitted you were wrong about the Olson gravestone. Some people can never admit they were wrong. It is a very bad character trait. If I am wrong about something, I have no problem whatsoever admitting it right away.

I always respect other people's opinions. However, I have greater respect for those who back up their opinions with solid research and evidence than those who don't.
O.S.S. is an example of a member here who goes the extra distance to give weight to his opinions.

I have no reason to believe they are not legitimate. It would make more sense if you called them to wish them well, since it is you who has the doubts.

I can certainly post my research on Barb/Lady Booth.
But I don't see the point right now.

You asked me to show how Ace Baker and September Clues had goofed big-time in another thread.
I did. I provided my evidence. I didn't hear a peep back from you.
Please make comments on that evidence and then we'll deal with my Barb/Lady Booth research.

I just found it hard to believe that you were able to get one-on-one face-time with Laura Bush.
Not many people on this planet can do that.

That is heartening to read. smile.gif

Happy Thanksgiving too!

You are an idiot. Can you freaking tell the difference between sarcasm and reality. Most here can. Get your GED before post next time. I can't you actually believe I met Laura Bush. I just showed your reply to some others and we are laughing are asses off at your complete stupidly. Read this:

You were told before

"I want to be very clear: I DO NOT KNOW PRECISELY WHAT HAPPENED ON 9/11! I do not claim to know... BUT IF YOU ARE HERE TO DISRUPT UNDER THE FALSE PRETENSE OF POLITE MANNERS AND ASKING QUESTIONS WHICH SIMPLY GET PEOPLE TO ARGUE INDEFINITELY ABOUT THINGS THAT CAN NEVER BE PROVEN ABSENT A GENUINE INVESTIGATION WITH SUBPOENA POWER IN A CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE OR A COURT OF LAW, THEN KNOW THAT I WILL BAN YOUR ASS WHEN I GET TIRED OF KICKING THE HELL OUT OF IT."

Final Warning. Cut the shit out.

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Nov 22 2014, 09:24 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 22 2014, 06:12 PM
Post #60

We need to try to avoid focusing on people and personalities, and just focus on the facts.

Attacking each other is not productive.

And really, who gives a GGD about whether the lady is alive or not, or having had surgery, or not? Not I. Trivia that changes nothing.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 05:47 AM