IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Anyone seen this shot b4?, I think I can make out the cab, here

waterdancer
post Mar 16 2008, 06:17 AM
Post #1

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

I ran across this image among the image collection which the Internet Archive has.

http://911digitalarchive.org/REPOSITORY/IM...OTOS/1394.pjpeg

http://911digitalarchive.org/galleries.php...=26&page=29

After the P-gon roof has collapsed. I think the cab is visible between the tree adjacent to the bridge and the light pole. It's not evidence of anything (that I can see, anyway), just another crime scene pic- one which I don't recognise as familiar. Submitter's description:

I took this photograph from a hill between the Route 27 Overpass and the Citgo Service Station on Joyce St., Arlington VA at approximately 12:15 p.m. on September 11th. It was a horrible but compelling sight to behold.

ETA- it is, it is! It is the infamous cab. See

http://911digitalarchive.org/REPOSITORY/IM...OTOS/1398.pjpeg later down on the page.

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Mar 16 2008, 06:21 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Mar 21 2008, 06:29 AM
Post #2

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

thanks wd for those pics. i have seen them before, in fact the night i accidentally discovered that album, i looked at EVERY SINGLE PIC there was on it, hoping to uncover something new.

but with regard to the cab scene, i wanted to post a couple of other pics that others may (or may not) have taken note of before. i should say beforehand that i have always had the suspicion that access to the cab area had been closed off for some very short amount of time, so that it could be staged. in order to stage it, i have suspected that perps (could have been) posing as VDOT (virigina dept. of transportation) workers actively shut down the scene, and proceeded to cut the poles down and crimp them into broken pieces. i know some believe the poles (1 and 2) were probably brought to the scene, but i dont necessarily agree that was the case. anyhow, thats up for debate (elsewhere).

but i wanted to show evidence of VDOT early presence at the scene, EVEN THOUGH in almost all the LATER cab area pics, VDOT is no longer there. so without further ado, some pics:

(btw i dont have links for the original sources, but the actual original filenames are included in the names i gave the files, so anyone can find them without too much hassle)

carmen burgess pic (clik for fullsize):

zoomed in:

lets say the VDOT truck above was there legitimately to direct traffic around the cab. then how come it left? the cab continued to be an obstacle to approaching cars, so the need for a VDOT truck with a flashing arrow didnt cease. yet in spite of that "need", the truck was no longer there after the very earliest moments.

also, is it me, or does the cab window appear NOT broken? hard to say, i agree, but keep it mind as you examine the pic...

now the following MARK FARAM pic BELOW may have actually been taken before the carmen burgess pic above.

faram pic (clik for fullsize):

zoomed in:

so were they (in the VDOT truck) hanging out and waiting? or was this pic after the carmen burgess one? if after, then what puprose are the VDOT guys serving by parking where they are at? couldnt they have just remained at the lloyde area with the arrow flashing? if the shot was taken before the carmen burgess pic, then what is VDOT doing there in the first place?

on a different note regarding faram's pic: i have always wondered why the cab area was omitted or excluded from some of the early shots and videos (as is the case above). my deductions are that the scene wasnt NOTEWORTHY (ie - no cab with a pole thru its windshield, possibly no cab even with a broken window), so the camera-persons werent intentionally EX-cluding the cab area, no. rather there was NOTHING to see, so no one videotaped or photographed it.

i have watched 4 channels' (cbs, abc, nbc, cnn) of archived coverage of that day up to 2pm in the afternoon, and i have NOT yet seen ONE SHOT of live news video of the cab area. Gordon Peterson of WUSA (cbs affiliate) is the first guy to bring up the cab/pole to MIKE WALTER of all people (at around 11something a.m.) but even then, no actual video shot of it.

and guess what? its only MIKE WALTER who goes around and introduces the cab/pole idea after that interview. he does so on at least CNN, even tough he tells Gordon PEterson he never saw the pole hit the cab. but NBC has a lady reporter stationed within feet of the CITGO, near the dirt mound, and she was the closest of all reporters to the cab area (tho the mound is in the way) and NOT ONCE does she mention the cab or the pole, even as late as 2pm.

so the pole isnt officially even a reality (NO VIDEO) except for Gordon Peterson and Mike Walter allegations.

anyhoo, sorry if i jacked your thread WD. i felt that your pics were perfect for comparison to the faram/burgess pics, since they show a different scene altogether.

peace

This post has been edited by paranoia: Oct 9 2010, 01:46 AM

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Mar 21 2008, 11:34 AM
Post #3

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

Great stuff bro.

But you have to abandon the real time cutting and crimping stuff. You know that is impossible and a very brazen, overt act that MANY arriving at the scene, including cameramen, would see.

Think about it P, those poles were already lying on the ground and did not exist until people saw them on the ground when their attention was drawn there, AFTER they approached the area, AFTER the violent that drew them there in the first place.

From the highway, no one would see poles already laid out and the security detail for Bush's previous departure and coming arrival, early morning time, and in progress attacks would keep people away from the walk path/scene or preoccupied with the news.

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Mar 21 2008, 12:20 PM

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Mar 21 2008, 07:47 PM
Post #4

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

the odds are high that you're right aldo. technically, wether they did it on the scene as i suggest, or brought in props that were prepared beforehand, is not really integral or pivotal where my VDOT-posers are concerned. what i mean is that we both agree the scene was staged, so i dont want to focus/divert/divide us on the issue of how they did it, becuz regardless of which method (my suggestion or yours), i still think they would have (and did) shut down access to the scene in order to stage it. but imo them posing as highway workers would have helped to facilitate their plan by blending them in instead of making them stick out.

even if im wrong about "them" posing as VDOT workers, i still have to wonder WHY the truck (with flashing arrow) left the scene, when its job/purpose was not finished.

its possible the truck arrived innocently at the scene and attempted to do its regular job, but was forced to leave the scene by those who were controlling the cab/pole location. in other words the VDOT crew was somehow a hinderance or obstacle to the staging procedure, and were asked to leave. for instance, the authentic VDOT crew could/would have called another crew in with a flatbed and winch to help move the pole and make the scene more negotiable for traffic, but then the photo-op of the cabNpole would have been gone. so the perps simply told the VDOT crew that although their efforts were appreciated, that they should leave.

but supposing thats true, what about the faram pic? whats VDOT doing in that pic? and was it taken BEfoRE or AFteR the carmen burgess pic? if BEFORE, then i think that truck at least, is still suspect. if AFTER, then its probably not such a big deal.

anyhow, im just thinking outloud here, so im only pondering various possibilities, not stating "facts". but my guesstimations are all based on the burgess pic and the VDOT truck that was NEVER seen again at the lloyde scene. bottom line: where did it go and why?

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Mar 22 2008, 02:39 PM
Post #5

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

P, I don't think the photo of the VDOT truck with arrow is an accurate judge.

1. Do we know the exact time? We know the helipcopter was part of the latter rescue efforts.

2. Forshortening could be a bitch, for all you know that Faram shot could still contain the arrow truck out of frame. The Burgess shot could actually be showing the VDOT truck closer to the overpass and due to foreshortening you believe it is closer to the cab hence making you think it would show up in the Faram shot.

+Quote Post
stevenwarran
post Mar 28 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #6

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,669

Can anyone find me a picture or a screen grab that shows a white EZ-UP exhibition tent erected near the clover leaf BEFORE the building fell. It's seen in some of the video shots. Call me a civilian, but somehow I think erecting a shade tent within thirty minutes of a jetliner's crashing into the Pentagon reeks of drill and mock exercise. Apparently, authorities agreed because I can't locate it in any still photographs.

+Quote Post
sweetpea
post May 17 2008, 06:55 AM
Post #7

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (stevenwarran @ Mar 28 2008, 03:58 PM) *
Apparently, authorities agreed because I can't locate it in any still photographs.

Perhaps because it isn't there?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2020 - 07:35 AM