IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Alex Jones - Why?

Sarah Connor
post Mar 30 2007, 02:36 AM
Post #1

Unlucky for none

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 116

Ask yourself one question:

Alex Jones spreads the news about Rosie...

Alex Jones spreads the news about his broken video equipment.

Alex Jones waits...

and waits...

Then links to 2 DIFFERENT video files on Youtube compared to everyone else including 911blogger.

Try reminding him in the Youtube comments - it get's removed..

Would you want to dilute the ratings like that?

He isn't even linking to it on Infowars.com... (at the time of this post)

All is never what it seems...

Continue to wake up...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KILL YOUR TV!
post Mar 30 2007, 04:01 AM
Post #2

serving suggestion

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 113

I guess the boy has his hands full - perhaps he needs some assistance. You should offer your help, it's obvious that you are a dedicated truth spreader and much more focussed on details he seems to overlook. We need more fine people coming together and consolidating their efforts.

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Mar 30 2007, 04:20 AM
Post #3

Vermontbound

Member No.: 73

Agreed Sarah

I know the video thing (and perhaps other things) concern you. That being said, AJ is one person who has a shoe string staff. We all have to carry our own torch of the truth movement. He does not want to be the focus of the Truth Movement, nor should he be. I will offer you this, like I do anyone who has concerns about a self confessed member of the Truth Movement....ask yourself if you believe they were responsible for taking down the towers, or making Norad stand down or the Patriot Act, etc..... We live in a capitalistic society and there is often a temptation to attack those who may stand to gain from this movement, but don't!!! Instead be happy for them because they ultimately are risking a lot in order to gain.

On another note, contact Alex and offer your assistance. Just like you took initiative and made a video with a new title do that and forward it to his staff....

kevin@infowars.com, aaron@infowars.com, ryan@infowars.com

hell forward it to Paul & Steve Watson for that matter. Do not let Alex be your focus...make your enemy your focus. Don't take your eyes off the ball.

Keep searching for truth salute.gif

+Quote Post
Wingmaster05
post Mar 30 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 487

I've heard the concerns that Jones is disinfo, or at least good info until they need him. It is a slight possibility although i need a lot more information against him to believe it.

The fact of the matter is that the Rosie clip was going to be seen by everyone in the truth movement. No sheeple are going to infowars.com to see rosie. If people on the outside saw the clip it was other sources and likely the longer rant.

If he's a so called agent provacateur...then he is still waiting for the right moment.

+Quote Post
painter
post Mar 30 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #5

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

This whole question of "cointelpro," "counterintelligence," and so forth is very complicated. Having lived through the Sixties -- where-in those of my generation who were against the war in Vietnam were branded as "Communists," "traitors," "domestic terrorists" (SDS, Yippies, Weather Underground, etc.), "pot heads," "acid heads," "dirty hippies," ETC, etc... I feel like I have a bit of a handle on it.

My motto is: WHO EVER CONTROLS YOUR PERCEPTION OF REALITY, CONTROLS YOU. "Perception control" is the name of the game whether you're talking 9/11, reasons for war, -- or even the value of fiat currency, for that matter. For this reason, it is necessary to always question your sources. Who is telling you what? Can you trust what they are telling you is factual?

Keep in mind that if you are a leader then you are in the business of influencing the perceptions of other people. Hell, what we in the TM are trying to do is alter what we have good reasons to believe are the perceptions and misconceptions that the government, military and media have created using the events of 9/11. What we have is evidence that the official story can not be true -- which is not to say that we know exactly how it was pulled off or precisely who was behind it. In fact, we don't even know for sure that counterintelligence emanating from within the 'shadow government' or 'national security apparatus' isn't, itself, partly behind the 9/11 TM. Personallly, I'd be highly surprised if it wasn't!

So, we have to be very cautious in how we think about this. A "RUN" operation is not necessarily an operation that was set up from the get-go by the opposition. It could just as well be a legitimate organization which can be used to sesrve purposes other than those intended by the leadership and membership. I've cited the SDS, Weather Underground, and most definitely the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA), as examples of this. (If you are young and don't know these histories, google them. There are documentaries about them worth watching.) WAS the SDS a communist front organization? -- Hell, was COMMUNISM itself a creation of the international bankers and oligarchy -- or was it simply corrupted from within using their money and the motto: "The best way to thwart a revolution is to lead it."

The point here is that ANY political movement that gains any strength is BOUND to be used by one faction or another of pre-existing political rivalries for their own interests and toward their own aims if that is possible. We notice, for example, how reticent the LEFT is in adopting the 9/11 Truth stance. Why is this? Well, it is because the Left/Right divide has largely been under the mangement of the PTB (powers that be) for a long time. That is how THEY frame the debate -- left vs right; liberal vs conservative; Democrat vs Republican; etc, etc. When and wherever you see two groups that are or seem to be antithetical to one another you have to ask the question, "Who benefits from their antagonism?" Agitators, provocateurs, -- conscious or not -- always engage in struggles which, no matter which way the matter goes, do not effect the underlying structures of power that shape the debate.

So, for example, we see ongoing in our media today the Democratic Congress beginning to ask tough questions of the Bush administration. It may very well be that there is a group within the PTB Oligarch/MIC/SG (or whatever) that have decided to allow Bush, et al, to be removed from office. If you've seen the recent movie, "The Good Shepherd," you know that this crowd is taught to "not take it personal." What THEY are intent on is maintaining the structures of power, not necessarily the individuals within it. In my view the PTB are inherently fascist -- by that I mean, they are inherently elitist (mostly monied), racist (mostly white), classist (mostly old families, many tied to European royalty), and have as their on-going agenda to amass REAL wealth and power and concentrate it in as few hands as possible. These are the enemies of Democracy -- but even THEY will use Democracy to subdue a subject population. Remember, Amschel Mayer Rothschild said: “Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.” In other words, Rothschild understood that the FORM OF GOVERNMENT was secondary to the control of wealth and wealth creation -- weather measured in gold or other material resources or fiat currency or the ability to wage war, death and destruction (from which the elites profit greatly, and in which even they, sometimes, are killed). As is said in "The Good Shepherd," "We are all boot-makers to kings."

Keep my motto in mind: Who ever controls your perception of reality controls you. That is to say, your thoughts and feelings, your decisions and actions, will be based upon what you believe to be true, whether it is true or not. All of us have been programmed to think certain ways if for no other reason than because we were brought up and educated WITHIN A SYSTEM that is, by its very nature, corrupt. On one hand we have ideals such as Truth, Justice, Freedom, Individuality, etc. These are ideas that however we understand them, have some "meaning" to us. We wouldn't be here engaged in this particular struggle if this weren't the case. But what we are up against is much bigger than 9/11. If you've been involved in the pursuit of 9/11 Truth for any length of time at all then you already know that 9/11 isn't an anomaly but is simply a symptom of a much bigger issue -- an issue that strikes at the heart of the social structure not only of the United States but the world. In other words, EVEN IF, we were to have an independent investigation of the events of 9/11; even if from this investigation criminal proceedings against individuals within the criminal conspiracy that brought it about; even if these criminal proceedings were successful and individuals were brought to justice, the underlying structures of power that made these events possible might not be changed in such a way that the same thing, or worse, couldn't occur in the future. For THAT to occur, we would need to reconsider how societies themselves are structured. THAT, is no small thing.

The struggle for Truth, Justice, Freedom -- our ideals -- is an on-going one and has been ongoing for hundreds and thousands of years. At times human beings manifest them more than at others and, in this regard, we are in a particularly DARK AGE (far darker than most of us realize, even with 9/11). The struggle to manifest our ideals will not stop even if our ultimate aim of bringing to light 9/11 does come about. In part that is because the PTB will use "9/11 Truth" in whatever way they can for their own purposes as expressed above.

If you want to fight the PTB and ultimately radically alter the fabric of society, here is what we must hold as our LONG RANGE plan: The decentralization of wealth creation and power. This is why the internet, for example, is a "revolutionary" medium: It decentralizes the exchange of information. This is why renewable energy development is a "revolutionary" tactic: It decentralizes the control of energy production. This is why we need a new decentralized economic and monetary system, one that by its very design can not be "cornered" or controlled by any one group or nation.

These things will not come about as a result of 9/11 Truth -- even if it becomes 'common knowledge'. HOWEVER we have to keep in mind that our understanding of ourselves and our world is largely MYTHICAL -- we base much of our view of ourselves (as a nation, for example) on MYTHS that we've been educated into. There's the myth that George Washington couldn't tell a lie (for example) which lies beneath the assumption that many people have regarding government and media. People think the government may lie but they wouldn't lie about a thing link 9/11 -- or, even if they did, the media would expose them. This is a myth that is now becoming visible to many of us as a lie. We are beginning to see behind the curtain -- how the structures of power actually work. And, as we do this, we are creating a NEW MYTH.

I'm not certain we will succeed but if we do the new myth will have heroes -- and WE ARE THE HEROES of this new mythos. We're now beyond social movement heroes like MLK -- although Griffin comes close to that he is quite a different character. We saw what happened to MLK -- he accomplished a lot in his lifetime but where we are now, in terms of social evolution, is quite different. Now it is up to ALL OF US, individually and collectively, to do what used to be done by organizations with memberships and leadership. This is much more difficult for the PTB to control. On the one hand, they want to keep us separate and at each others throats about petty issues BUT at the same time what is happening, because there is no centralized control of the TM, it is much more difficult for them to control or manipulate it. We are like thousands ofLilliputians attacking a weakened Gulliver from hundreds of different angles. That's not to say they aren't trying to control or turn or "run" the TM. At the very least, perhaps, they hope that by exposing 9/11 Truth in some limited way (cf Kucinich), they can PREVENT the longer range agenda, thus, perhaps, not only preserving the PTB but further increasing their perception control.

How can we move from where we are now, away from the centralized control of the NWO (for lack of a better acronym) toward what is becoming a diverse and emerging, global civilization WITHOUT centralized control? This is my question, now.

+Quote Post
CoachUK
post Mar 30 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 547

I sure hope Sarah responds to the above. If she does not, you may consider Sarah to be a Shill as well. angry.gif

+Quote Post
AZ/Watch
post Mar 30 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 570

Painter: You have left me speechless. Just want to thank you for taking the time to express what is in my heart and head too. Bravo.

+Quote Post
Sarah Connor
post Mar 30 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #8

Unlucky for none

QUOTE (CoachUK @ Mar 30 2007, 05:37 PM)
I sure hope Sarah responds to the above.  If she does not, you may consider Sarah to be a Shill as well. angry.gif

I hope you had a rest after typing that painter. I had to rub my eyes after reading it...

My underlying message was focussing on missed or spoiled opportunities to hit the number one spot on youTube - and questioning the potential reasons why basic principles don't get followed by someone who I'd be surprised to learn didn't truly understand how to get a video to the top of youTube or Google .
But I think that the Rosie video will reach number one in good time anyway.

coachUK - over the months (or years) we have covered, discussed or mentioned subjects as diverse as demolitions, ufo's, illusions and self-fulfilling prophecies to even the possibility of creating this reality collectively because we are all encouraged to believe or expect it into existence. Not to mention whether this is reality, illusion or the Matrix, a spiritual lesson, a fight between good and evil or just a bunch of rich, corrupt untouchables trying to control society and everything in it. Not to mention if HIV=AIDS, Aspartame, Moon Landings...

What would I need to write to make you feel ok with it all?

salute.gif

+Quote Post
hag4s
post Mar 30 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #9

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 181

props as always painter cheers.gif

i struggle with the alex jones issue myself from time to time. but i usually end up coming to the realization that it's just another good question-turned-casualty in the frustrating search for the truth. it kinda comes down to this for me, though : this IS an info-war first and foremost. the web is the front lines. and the battle is getting ugly. Jones is one of the most outspoken proponents of questioning and analyzing the info we are all constantly deluged with. he gives people the cognitive tools to critically examine media, mainstream or otherwise. including his own. just like any journalism, i take infowars articles with a large grain of salt; they are propaganda in their own right, trying to influence our perceptions of reality, for better or worse.

you can never be sure about people in these discussion circles. who knows where they came from or what motivates them. however i don't think Alex is intentionally subverting the truth movement by putting up an extra video on youtube. He has brought the truth to millions. I am not afraid to write him off the day i feel he is damaging the movement or discrediting himself or us. so far though, i haven't seen enough evidence of this.

what is more worrisome to me than alex jones, though, is the trend we've started in the community of putting a lot of stock in some "interesting" individuals, only to incessantly argue about their character all network tv style. and from that, an ominous power structure has developed in the TM with some of the most questionable people seated at the highest places. so what can we do? this. discuss it. stay wary and vigilant. keep fighting the infowar. :ph43r:

+Quote Post
Cary
post Mar 30 2007, 07:17 PM
Post #10

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

so what can we do? this. discuss it. stay wary and vigilant. keep fighting the infowar. ninja.gif

Very astute hag4s. No sh*t.

+Quote Post
André
post Mar 31 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 133

I like Alex Jones and see no reason to believe he is dishonest, but sometimes he really goes overboard, a few days ago I was listening to one of his shows and at the end of it he starts to scream and growl non stops for several minutes, just like a total lunatic. blink.gif
Maybe he should take a weekend off on occasion...

+Quote Post
André
post Mar 31 2007, 02:03 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 133

I noticed Sarah you have the same thread in the loose change forum, unless you have something more substantial to put forward maybe you should refrain from making any accusation or insinuations.

This movement needs everyone to push it forward and Alex Jones has done more than his fair share. I don't agree with everything that Alex does particularly his style but I see no reason to distrust him. We should never have blind faith in anybody in this movement, but we should also beware of people trying to divide us...

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Mar 31 2007, 02:18 AM
Post #13

Vermontbound

QUOTE (André @ Mar 30 2007, 11:34 PM)
I was listening to one of his shows and at the end of it he starts to scream and growl non stops for several minutes, just like a total lunatic.

I have my days when I feel like do that...I would like to think AJ does it to get people fired up. He is an entertainer in many aspects, but he often amplifies for effect. Just his persona!

But in reality, you had better get ready to snarl and get fired up like AJ. If you believe these people we are up against are going to go quiet and nice, you got another thing coming. I think that's the mentality he tries to build for that very reason.

Think about what he talks about...

9/11 of course

Eugenics....well look it up www.eugenics.org. And the UN has a subcomittee dedicated to this. That would get me fired up.

North American Union

Government Corruption

And more of course...but the above are very edgy and if they don't make the hair on your back raise then well...you might want to think twice about being on the front lines when this battle moves beyond the infowar.

+Quote Post
Sarah Connor
post Mar 31 2007, 02:48 AM
Post #14

Unlucky for none

QUOTE (André @ Mar 31 2007, 06:03 AM)
I noticed Sarah you have the same thread in the loose change forum, unless you have something more substantial to put forward maybe you should refrain from making any accusation or insinuations.

This movement needs everyone to push it forward and Alex Jones has done more than his fair share. I don't agree with everything that Alex does particularly his style but I see no reason to distrust him. We should never have blind faith in anybody in this movement, but we should also beware of people trying to divide us...

I hear you entirely Andre'

But somewhere down the line people need to see the underlying message about how to spread information or how to dilute it - whoever has a hand in either process.

You can't get your opinion on mainstream media because it is controlled.
(Well finally someone did and then it was down to us)

So youTube and google are the next best thing... They reach millions !!

(We got LC2E to number 1 on Google fairly regularly back in the old LC forum.)

As soon as I saw news that this Rosie vid was on it's way - I saw people jumping at the chance of seeing it and linking to different versions including unfortunately the ones that dissed her and the movement. That's fine in a small way - we are motivated, enthusiastic etc.

If everyone had stepped back and linked to the same movie that didn't diss the cause then the vid would have shot higher and more people (probably millions) would have seen it and focussed on the Truth message to open their minds. The fact that more people are getting access (intentional or not) to the version that disses the cause because that is higher in the ranks - is counter productive.

I don't care about reputation or making friends or backing up a buddy in these forums. We can't beat the TV. We could beat the Internet (at least for now) but we all as individuals, and more to the point BIG PLAYERS like Alex Jones, 911Blogger.com etc - linked to DIFFERENT versions and totally diluted our chances of reaching the top of the mountain. So we have to continue shouting from down here again.
(I was also a little responsible for the screw up too. I saw people linking to the diss version and panicked. So I called my friend up at 3 am doh1.gif and he got online and put the same version on youTube with a different title. I then asked others to link to it instead. After about 50 views I noticed that 911Blogger - which has a huge following was linking to a new but different version. So I again asked my friend to remove it and got online asking people to link to the 911Blogger one instead.)

Millions of people, kids etc. check out the vids at THE TOP.

One step forward - 2 steps back.
doh1.gif

At least this version is going up in numbers now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiIyI6ugmUM&eurl=

There was also a long pause after the announcement. So Digg.com and other resource sites started talking about it and getting large hits. So the news was growing. But by then hundreds of people had started to see the good version. What did Alex's team do - they linked to a different one - effectively drawing and splitting the crowd in half or pushing rosie and 911Truth down the mountain - whichever way you want to look at it.

Even at the time of this post - Prisonplanet.com is linking to the Let's Hang Rosie Gary Delabante video link and the other one is hidden and buried away. And now - the Let's Hang Rosie video link has been on display for all to click LONGER than the Rosie rant one. On top of that - the Infowars.com never even had the rosie Rant link on it - just the Hair Dryer video...Go Figure... :ph43r:

Any idiot should know the basic process of getting a movie to the top of the ranks. And if they don't - then my annoying duplicate posts should help them..

This post has been edited by Sarah Connor: Mar 31 2007, 03:39 AM

+Quote Post
Sarah Connor
post Mar 31 2007, 06:22 AM
Post #15

Unlucky for none

They never did put the rosie Rant on infowars.com but they did replace the hair dryer clip finally.....what with.....the let's hang rosie crazy truth conspiracist anti-patriot - terrorism loving clip....

youTube and Google are the next most powerful thing to TV

click click click do the math.

This post has been edited by Sarah Connor: Mar 31 2007, 06:23 AM

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Mar 31 2007, 06:58 AM
Post #16

Vermontbound

QUOTE (Sarah Connor @ Mar 31 2007, 05:22 AM)
They never did put the rosie Rant on infowars.com but they did replace the hair dryer clip finally.....what with.....the let's hang rosie crazy truth conspiracist anti-patriot - terrorism loving clip....

youTube and Google are the next most powerful thing to TV

click click click do the math.

Sarah,

You are misinformed. They did put the Rosie rant up. It was on the prisonplanet.com site. I watched it myself. You might want to check again.

Thanks

They linked to a mainstream article AOL news, which linked to the foot in the mouth youtube.

Here is the prisonplanet.com article

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march...300307Rosie.htm

+Quote Post
Sarah Connor
post Mar 31 2007, 09:37 AM
Post #17

Unlucky for none

That quote is about infowars..

Exactly - it's in a little sub heading.

IT LINKS TO THE FOOT IN THE MOUTH ONE. The one that doesn't promote rosie or 911 Truth in a good light.

The main 4 links at the top - WHERE THE ROSIE LINK SHOULD BE BUT HE LINKED ONLY TO THE HAIRDRYER VERSION ON INFOWARS - was replaced ages ago with the HANG ROSIE BONADUCE CLIP LINK WHICH HAS BEEN THERE FOR MUCH MUCH LONGER NOW (MORE THAN ALL NIGHT AND DAY FOR ME) for all to click on including any noobs from Digg.it and other sites.

Each click promotes the vids.

If I was for Truth - I'd promote the heck out of the Rosie good video - not the HANG ROSIE BONADUCE VIDEO.

Why do you think there is such a large gap between the pro Truth version and the Crazy Rosie version?? A Large Player like AJ OF COURSE knows these common basics.

Conclusion - If you are going to F&%^ it up but you are still HONESTLY for getting 911 Truth in a positive light - For F$%@ sake promote the right video.

This is not a simple mistake. This was huge and a really huge chance was monumentally wasted OR ABUSED.

Infowars - very appropriate name. Keep your friends close - but keep your enemies closer.

$0.02

This post has been edited by Sarah Connor: Mar 31 2007, 09:58 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 31 2007, 11:22 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Sigh

Whether AJ knows it or not, he's as much a liability as he is an asset. People who don't know anything go to his site and see him foaming at the mouth and go back to sleep, assured that the whole 9/11 truth thing is all a lot of hooey. 90% of what AJ disseminates is fact, it's the other 10% that does him in, cause he can't resist exagerating for dramatic effect. The perps must love him.

I do not believe he is not sincere - but if I were trying to convince anyone of the truth of what's going on in the world, I wouldn't direct them to that site. That's the truth, we all know it.

I just wish he would calm down a bit. So much good energy, so much research, a shame to see so much of it wasted.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Mar 31 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #19

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

That's kind of how I feel about him too, Sanders. I find him quite entertaining and actually, for me, his exaggeration is usually still within the parameters of truth. But on other message boards I almost never link to his sites. I find other tamer sources.

I always look around to find out what his exaggerations are. For instance, he claimed that The View has 30 million viewers, wheras it's more like three million.

This post has been edited by Oceans Flow: Mar 31 2007, 11:37 AM

+Quote Post
Wingmaster05
post Mar 31 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 487

Yah Oceans, and i wish he didn't do that because it makes us look uninformed.

But for Sarah, consider if he was trying to derail the truth movement, why make a mistake that helps us? If you see the 30 million number you will click it more often than 3 million, hands down. I think he is operating under few hired hands and doing what he can. Mistakes will happen

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2020 - 10:33 AM