IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Happened To Sophia Shafquat Aka Sophia Smallstorm?

lurker
post Jul 19 2009, 10:35 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,061

Sophia Smallstorm is the maker of the very well made documentary movie "9/11 Mysteries: Demolitions".

After I had seen her work and how serious she is in treating the issue I donated money to help her for the production of the announced parts 2 and 3 of her docu-series. This was in spring of 2007 or so I guess.

In summer of last year I remembered her and started wondering why I had not heard of her for a long time. I went to her website 911 We know and had the impression that it did not change a lot since my last visit. I left a message via the contact form but nobody answered.

two to 3 weeks ago (so about another 9 months later) I still had not seen any report on her or her work and so decided to check out her website again. I again had the impression that the site is somehow abandoned and left again a message. no response at all.

today I started an extensive google search for her and her whereabouts. nada, rien, nothing, nix. I was not able to locate any information at all about her that tells anything apart from her work mentioned above (part 1, demolitions). but folks, this is more than two years old stuff.

the only thing that I was able to reproduce about her and is somehow "new" (about 2 months old) is that someone ("Peter D") asked the same questions about her in some yahoo-forum: "Where is Sophia Shafquat: producer of 9/11 Mysteries? Whatever happened to Shophia Shafquat (alias Sofia Smallstorm)? .... and she just disappeared without a footprint.". Peter D got zero answer.

so it seems I am not alone with realizing that she disappeard somehow and startet being worried about her.

I don't want anybody to understand this posting as "alarmistic" or alike, I am quite sure there is some good reason that she is keeping out of any radar sight and that she actually is doing fine.

but could please anybody reassure me about this? any information available?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jul 20 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 110

Interesting question indeed!

It was back in September2008 that 911 Mysteries was aired on Austria's largest TV-station and on the German Chanel VOX
More about that in http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....l=911-mysteries

Where's Sophia?

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Jul 20 2009, 07:13 PM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

QUOTE (p.w.rapp @ Jul 20 2009, 11:28 PM) *
It was back in September2008 that 911 Mysteries was aired on Austria's largest TV-station and on the German Chanel VOX
More about that in http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....l=911-mysteries

Acually, it has been aired on German TV on another, much bigger TV station already twice since that airing on DMAX, with the
effect, that the public opinion moved from "No way they US-Gouvernement did it." to "Yeah, they did it again. Ami-assholes. Nothing to do about it,
it's the way it always has been. But they make good music and stuff, so don't bother and carry on."

Worst of all, the Geman translation of the Doc emphasis too much on Larry Siverstein and his 3.5 Bill. insurance, so that everyone now got the deliberate
reason for 9/11: money. That is the problem we were expecting with the airing of 9/11 Mysteries: The sheople will take this technical documentary as an explaination for 9/11
and will rest their case now and wait until the judges put Larry into jail. Once you get a grip on the bigger picture, you realize how many retards and morons run around in
you neighbourhood.

Anyway, the Sofia-issue is in fact alarming. Maybe Rob can look through his adress book, find some contact info and ask her to drop us a line?

Rob? Your calling.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Dec 24 2012, 04:02 PM
Post #4

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

I spoke to her on the telephone in 2010... summer... 2 times if I recall correctly. I think she told me she was living in CA at the time.

+Quote Post
bill
post Jan 16 2013, 08:55 AM
Post #5

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

This is very unsettling

The killings and disappearings are beginning

Aaron Swartz is another I think -- he supposedly downloaded docs from MIT.

At least we can find comfort that these killings and disappearances are "legal" under the NDAA recently passed by congress

I recently learned from Coleman's book "The Committee of 300" that MIT is one of the top organizations for 'black' studies for the NSA CIA NDA etc etc

I highly recomend the book

Also "Changing Images of Man" if you can find it (it 'predicts' the falling standard of living for the US -- it was the book written about an early 1970's SRI study) very expensive very hard to find.

http://www.amazon.com/Changing-Images-Syst...g+images+of+man

*sorry for the thread drift*

+Quote Post
WilliamLewis
post Mar 20 2013, 05:01 PM
Post #6

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,290

Mind you it's only email, but I just had a conversation with Sophia. She seems just fine.

+Quote Post
outsider
post Jun 11 2015, 11:25 PM
Post #7

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 8,153

QUOTE (WilliamLewis @ Mar 20 2013, 05:01 PM) *
Mind you it's only email, but I just had a conversation with Sophia. She seems just fine.

Sophia has made a video on Chemtrails, so seems to be alive and well: 'CHEMTRAILS are MODIFYING Humanity!' by Sofia Smallstorm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi4PJt0_g-k

If it's not too much of a drift, have 'Pilots' got anything to say on Chemtrails/Geoengineering?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 13 2015, 10:30 AM
Post #8

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Sophia made a great presentation on the Sandy Hook staged event. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2019 - 08:19 PM