IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Reponse To Painter's Esoteric Thread~~, My experience of reading this

zoomish
post May 23 2007, 11:01 AM
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,057

I had said in another thread I was dissapointed Painter's 'Esoteric' thread was 'closed'. Painter posted a message to say that he personally had closed it because it was a personal exploration, but that if I wanted to comment on it, I might open another thread relating to it. So here it is

I find it very interesting, and honest, and a lot of what Painter says I can empathise with. For example, school........WO BOY, did I HATE school...!!! And reading Painter's experience made me wonder about those days. For example where he consciously decided to protect himself from the mindcontrol. This made me try to remember if I did anything like that.
I just saw the whole school experience as G R I M. I was a real full of life kid, very very inquisitive, and I sensed that school was not really gonna encourage this alive spirit. It was like this huge dread blanket of depression that hung over things. So when Sunday nights came I remember a real dread of...Monday morning and school week

After holidays, especially really amazing ones................ugggggh school agin!!

And guess what, I was RIGHT!! It really is an indoctrination factory. And its even worse now. Its drugging millions of children!!! And I have spoken out a lot about this, and was recently thrown out of the forums of a place which PRETENDS to explore the very origins of mythology, religion and so forth, yet when I started a debate about the awful pharmacracy drugging our children, I received abuse and eventually was thrown out. the website is called http://www.gnosticmedia.com and also goes by the name of http://www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com Ironic or what? But I am not here to speak anynmore about them.

Also Painter, you mentioned Alan Watts, and Krishnamurti. The two have had an enormous influence on my life.

I had very early experience with LSD. I was 15, and was given the tiniest half of a pill. Being naive I took it, and had one of the most amazing experiences of my life, and was to go on and have more experiences .

Later, I was to go through a lot of searching. I was seeking some kind of integration. For there was no support, and I was confused. So I tried lots and lots of different authors such as Yogananda, Carlos Castenda, even tried the Bible for a time ---joined the Hare Krishna temple. Actually only lived in a temple for a wekk, but the belief in all that was a bit longer. On one occasion I went to their Hertfordshire temple , met George Harrison (one of the Beatles, who had given the Hare Krishna movement his old house which was used for their temple) shook hands with him, and met Srila Prapuphad who of course founded it

I tried to read Gurdjieff but doing so gave me headaches laughing1.gif ...sorry, Nietzsche, and on and on. The ONLY person who clicked with me was a book by Alan Watts titled Cloudhidden Whereabouts Unknown. I remember that I had gone to this bookshop called grass Roots, determined to find A book that spoke to me, and I did with that book, and I went on to read a lot more of his writings. I LOVE Alan, because he doesn't come across as some holier than thou guru type. very down to earth, and extraordinarily eloquent in communicating complex insights.

Through him I discovered Krishnamurti, and became a bit obssessive reading HIS books. Then in 2000 I had a very dramatic divorce from his hold he had over me. I had read a book of his, and soon after I finished it went to a librabry and found this odd book by another author titled Living in the Shadow of Krishnamurti. I began reading it, and soon was breaking into a cold sweat.....! Because I was finding out just how much he had influenced me unknowingly. I was finding out about his private life and feeling betrayed. And I realized he is just another dude. NOT that i'd thought of him as a god, or even a guru--and he claimed NOT to tkae him as an authority. But............it really sunk in reading this, and i was traumatized. This is why I knew hed got his hooks in me. Powerful personalities can take one over without you being aware of it, so be warned you'll... thumbsup.gif

I am suspicious of so-called holy men, or channllers, or any belief systems telling me I am not alright as I am. They can imply this, and imply they ARE where you really should wanna be........................This is subtle mindcontrol!!

One of THE most insightful books I have ever read is The Guru Papers: Masks of Authoritarian Power, where the authors go into detail about how we are mindcontroled by belief systems which pretend they are benign. For example the Eastern belief system of Advaita Vedanta. Where a subsuming abstract principle called the 'One' is professed to be THE reality, by the belief systems religious leaders, and the 'many'--which inlcudes Nature, diversity, NOT advaita vedanta, change, sensuality, etc is said to be illusion/'Maya', and that THE goal is to find the One and be in eternal bliss. But as the authors point out. Although this belief pretends to be non dualistic, actually it is the subtle dualism between the idea of Oneness and a many!

So like wise. If it is implied that an individual is not evolved enough then this creates in the believer a distrust of how one IS. There is never contentment and joy with how one IS.

In your thread, Painter, you feature an article asking what consciousness is. This is a very interesting question. I see consciousness as how matter-energy feels. And this includes ALL matter-energy, even that termed 'inorganic'

An animal is conscious. If you look at both western and eastern belief systems, usually animals are denigrated. In Judaic Christian and occultist belief systems animals are seen to be inferior, and it the 'word of God' is to dominate animals and Nature.
And in fact in the secular humanistic, and mechanistic scientific age, animals are said to not even have souls. Actually with the latter, we aint!! Just biological machines.
In eastern metaphysical dotrine we have the idea of karma and reincarnation, and being born as an 'animal' is considerd a bad karma. And as you know there has been created a caste system where certain people are seen as equal to animals or even worse.
We too are 'cattle' to the elite!!

So this prevailing mindset will only honour 'consciousness' if it belongs to certain humans!

This post has been edited by zoomish: May 23 2007, 11:07 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
painter
post May 23 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #2

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Thanks for sharing your experiences, zoomish. There's a lot you say that I agree with and some that I'm not so sure about.

What I'm attempting to point toward in my thread is that there are differing qualities of consciousness. If you've explored psychedelics then I would assume you have some first-hand knowledge of how extraordinarily different some of these "qualities" can be. But, even without chemically enhanced experiences such as these, we can all see for ourselves that there are differing qualities -- but we can only see that if we look.

I think you come very close to the heart of the problem when you write, "If it is implied that an individual is not evolved enough then this creates in the believer a distrust of how one IS. There is never contentment and joy with how one IS."

I think what esotericism is saying is that this "contentment and joy with how one IS," IS a qualitatively better state of consciousness. It may not be all that is possible for man but it is one of the first steps on the path toward all that is possible.

So it appears to be a paradox. According to what you've written, if I or anyone says to you, "more is possible," then this creates in you a 'distrust' of how you are now.

This predicament can be looked at from a variety of angles. For example, I would ask, does the dissatisfaction with 'how I am' only arise from external sources, or does it come from within myself -- from within my own experience of living? What within myself motivates me to search for something qualitatively 'better' than 'the way I am'?

The esoteric traditions, properly understood, always begin from the point of view of having to 'accept' how one is. You can't get anywhere without a full understanding and on-going awareness of how one is in the moment. In fact, the traditions caution against trying to get too far, too fast. As Yoda would say, "THAT is a path to the DARK SIDE!"

But what this is really all about is attention. Attention is the key to unlocking the whole apparent paradox. The real question is, where is my attention? Is it centered here and now in the full spectrum of my living experience of being in the world -- or is it fragmented, partitioned, jumping back and forth in my imagination -- alighting momentarily on one 'thought' or sensation or craving or 'interest' and then another and another and another, etc., etc., each of which for that brief moment becomes 'the one and only thing'?

Before I can 'accept' myself and have the contentment and joy of being, I have to first see myself; not as I imagine myself to be (whether 'better' or 'worse' than I am), but as I actually am. And to see that I have to want to see it -- again, without distortion, see what is. So the whole point IS THE SEEING, not what is seen. This "seeing" isn't hypothetical or intellectual or 'abstract', it is experiential, energetic, and qualitatively different than my ordinary state of fragmentation.

Understanding these distinctions isn't easy because when put into words they can very easily get all jumbled up. To understand these distinctions correctly something more than mere 'thinking' or 'reading' about them is required. To understand we have to experience, directly, these differing qualities of attention, of 'knowing' and of being.

+Quote Post
zoomish
post May 24 2007, 05:08 AM
Post #3

Well you know I mentioned Krishnamurti? A lot of what you say there reminds me of what he would say.
Now I also pointed out just how traumatized I was when I found out about his personal life, told by his mistress in the book Living in the Shadow of Krishnamurti.

Now it's funny. I never really thought of K as my guru. I never followed him around. Never went to even listen to him speak. But in the city where I live, occasionally there was a meeting of people into him, and they'd show a video of his talks. I was shocked when I first saw him because he looked so thin and frail.

What is funny is that I remember once going to a meeting, and the guy who ran it berifly mentioned about his secret life---must have read the book, and I kind of just denied it. kind of didn't listen right, if you know what I mean?

But when it eventually dawned on me I was traumatized because I felt DUPED! Felt I had been taken for a fool.

What do I mean? Well it's difficult to explain right now. I actually made notes about this event that are somewhere. I may try and find them at a later date. But it was a very dramatic insight I know that, and the gist of it was that I discovered that willy nilly I had created this superior image out of another human being, when in fact he was JUST another human being.

Yes he may have had certain skills, but this was HIS unique being.
For example, someone MAy be able to sit quiet for four hours. Cool. Someone else may play the guitar like Hendrix. Cool. That is their unique capacity, but it doesn't mean you are lacking. You can never be them, nor them you. Never.

I found out things that K could be a c*nt! Just like ya see characters in soaps getting up to all sorts...........LOL. Yet he put ON this air of ever so superiority....that was a con. And patronizing too. I believe he was self-aggrandized. And this is the danger...................the danger of the idea of self-evolution, which has come down to us from the anceint mystery school circuit. Where one's role was to become 'pure' and return to a spiritual home. I distrust all of that. And all of that is esoterica/the occult. Where people imagine they can become gods

This post has been edited by zoomish: May 24 2007, 05:11 AM

+Quote Post
painter
post May 24 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #4

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Not sure what I can say or what you'd like to hear from me. I hear what you're saying in the last few sentences: "And this is the danger...................the danger of the idea of self-evolution, which has come down to us from the anceint mystery school circuit. Where one's role was to become 'pure' and return to a spiritual home. I distrust all of that. And all of that is esoterica/the occult. Where people imagine they can become gods." All I can say is I don't see it that way at all. To me you roll too many different things up in one wrapper -- but that is me. I'm not here to change you or persuade you. You've come to 'understand' esotericism a certain way as a result of your experience -- I understand it differently. You feel duped by it, I don't. Do we want to have a conversation about this or do we just want to let it be?

Everyone is what he or she is and that is the way it is. But there are other questions because life has a lot to offer. It is true that everyone has their own unique being. I'm a painter, and a pretty good one, but I'm not Rembrandt or Picasso; no other musician is Hendrix or Bach. In each of the mentioned examples, though, although each was born with their unique disposition, none of them were born knowing how to draw or paint or how read or write music or how to play an instrument. The expression of their innate qualities is something that developed through time. Each of us has to 'learn how' to do whatever we do in life. For some this 'learning' comes easily -- for most, even the 'great ones', it comes as a result of long, hard work.

One could ask the question, what effect does the character of each of these great artists have on their art or the appreciation of their art by their audience? In other words, are their paintings or music any less beautiful if I also find out that each of them had personality or character flaws -- that they were not 'perfect' in some way? Maybe, maybe not -- it depends on me.

But to me, this question actually takes us in a direction that isn't very fruitful. And that is because, to me, the only important questions, so far as esotericism goes, has to do with consciousness. This is part of what I'm trying to point toward in my thread. One can be a great artist, a great genius, and not be conscious. Conversely, one can be an ordinary person going about your ordinary life and yet BE conscious. So that is the question, am I conscious or not?

I can't turn to anyone else to answer that question for me -- moreover, whether or not any one else is or isn't conscious really doesn't help me much. Maybe Krishnamurti (using him as an example again) is conscious sometimes, maybe he isn't conscious sometimes -- what does this have to do with me, with my life, with my question? Yes, of course, if I begin to turn my attention fully on him or anyone else and begin to 'worship' him as some external authority who is going to reveal some great secret, then, yeah, I'm probably going to end up feeling duped and betrayed if I then discover he isn't 'perfect' the way I had thought or hoped or presumed. He is, after all, only a man. On the other hand, it may be that he is conscious at least some of the time, that he does know something and that I might be able to learn something from him if I know how to listen. It might be that, indeed, a lot of people through time have 'known' things that I do not know, and that they recorded what they knew in words, in texts, in music, in paintings, in the design and construction of buildings and monuments that have survived the ages.

You see, that brings me right back to the quotation from Needleman in my thread: ". . . in order to understand the nature of consciousness, I must here and now in this present moment be searching for a better state of consciousness. All definitions, no matter how profound, are secondary. Even the formulations of ancient masters on this subject can be a diversion if I take them in a way that does not support the immediate personal effort to be aware of what is taking place in myself in the present moment."

The effort is immediate and personal. It isn't academic or intellectual. It has to do with what is taking place in myself, not what is or is not taking place in anyone else, whether currently or long ago. That really is the core of it.

+Quote Post
Guinan
post May 24 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 72

I feel the need to respond to this, but I don't quite know how to begin...

I certainly have not read or experienced as much with regard to this as either of you.. Sure, I grew up in the 60's too (12 to 22yrs) but was never so much a part of the 60's-culture. I bought my first mini-skirt at the age of 19, tried out the 'free-love' thing because everyone raved about it and found it lacking greatly, and just went on with my life of working for a living, got married, divorced, married , and somewhere inbetween decided life should be more than this, did a training to become a yoga-teacher, started thinking for myself as a result of that, and ended up divorced for the second time.

On my own again, I got into different things like manual therapy, Bach Blossom therapy, while also holding down a job and doing the Tupperware-lady and Cabouchon (jewlery) thing in the evenings... great combination wink.gif , looking for myself but never finding 'me'.

In 2000 I decided 52 was not too old to become a Webdesigner and did a training for that. Before I could get going on my internship however, I was diagnosed with cancer, did the whole chemo/radiation/meds circuit after which we discovered the chemo had messed up my veines and I had 3 bypasses. Not that it really did much good, I still have a bad back and feel like an invalid. So that was the end of the Webdesigner-career... OK, enough of that, suffice it to say that I didn't have much time for spiritual things these last 7 years rolleyes.gif !

This whole 911-movement is getting me going again, waking me up to other 'realities' and into finding out 'who and what I am'. Great timing... I'll be 60 in one years time... but still contemplating an emigration... heheh! whistle.gif

Finally finding confirmation for my UFO-belief (Disclosure Project etc.) and wanting to know more, more, more...
Finally discovering that I'm OK the way I am, that I don't have to solve all my problems in this life or learn everything (either that or 'be a failure') - that I have many more lives to do that (always believed in reincarnation since the yoga-period) - and being OK with that... phewww.., what a relief... for the first time in my life I am starting to feel FREE !

Is that 'being concious' ?? I haven't a clue, and quite frankly my dear I don't give a damn - to coin a phrase. I feel good just being me, with all my imperfections and failures. Who the hell is going to judge me, if I don't care to do so myself??

Who knows, I might just get some answers in this life, if not, maybe during the next. I'm OK with that now cheers.gif

Don't waste your time responding to my blahblah1.gif , I just wanted to 'unload'...

Guinan

+Quote Post
painter
post May 25 2007, 12:06 AM
Post #6

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Guinan @ May 24 2007, 03:30 PM)
<s>
Don't waste your time responding to my blahblah1.gif , I just wanted to 'unload'...

Guinan

I'm glad you did. Learned a lot more about you here, and happy to do that. cheers.gif Glad you made it through the chemo. Is the cancer in remission?

+Quote Post
Roy_Sinister
post May 25 2007, 12:52 AM
Post #7

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 17

I was pleased to get the oppertunity to learn that about you as well. I feel as though I know you now, because that description of your life kind of clicked with the idea I had in my head of 'who' you were.

I think these kind of thoughts and ideas come naturally or are at times forced onmost of us all at some point. Iam 28 years old and most poeple reffer to me as an old man, but I have earned it. It is also partly in what makes up your soul, I believe. There is a degree of familiarity whith this life I shouldn't have.

I have spent my life living a gnostic reality, in a manner of speaking. Everytime Ihave become something, in essence, to understand it and there by understanding myself. Myself being the generator of my soul, which in a sense is the only reason for the rest of the universe.

Obviously that is not the case. The rest of the world goes on with out me? Maybe, but MY consciousness is only measured by my belief in myself, dig?

I don't even know if I dig. In my head it makes sense. The point is, I only want to understand what I already know. That purpose that has driven me, that thing that clicks when I see something familiar, that isn't.

I think I understand the idea of a multi-consciousness. I have varying levels of functioning. I gues what keeps me going is when they all synch up amd it blows my mind. Drugs used to help, but once you go so far you don't come back the same. Only I think you just paid your dues for that subcription, now you are able to see the other layers going on around you. Mostly due to the relevance of the drug stigma, people dicredit these with nonsensical terms like 'flash back".

But hey, I am just some guy with a 9th grade education and possibly some brain damage due to several short death episodes. But I am alright with me, and that is what matters.

Thanks for thinking folks, it helps the bigger picture. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Guinan
post May 25 2007, 07:13 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 72

QUOTE (painter @ May 25 2007, 06:06 AM)
QUOTE (Guinan @ May 24 2007, 03:30 PM)
<s>
Don't waste your time responding to my  blahblah1.gif , I just wanted to 'unload'...

Guinan

I'm glad you did. Learned a lot more about you here, and happy to do that. cheers.gif Glad you made it through the chemo. Is the cancer in remission?

Cancer??? Whát cancer??

I have never thought of it as 'in remission'. They cut it out, nuked every cell in my body and scorched me to a crisp. It's . g.o.n.e. !!

In short, I refuse to even contemplate one single cell left in my body!

...and that's not 'being strong' as I have heard people say, I wouldn't know how else to handle it.

G.

+Quote Post
zoomish
post May 25 2007, 07:39 AM
Post #9

Exactly. When people try and make you a hero, reeally it is us HAVING to get outta bed in the morning-ism smile.gif Life can be tough. And it can be as tough as hell. But it also goes in waves, that is cool

Which brings me back to consciousness...........maybe we never left. You CAN't LEAVE laugh.gif

Painter, I am intrigued as to what you mean when you say: "This is part of what I'm trying to point toward in my thread. One can be a great artist, a great genius, and not be conscious. Conversely, one can be an ordinary person going about your ordinary life and yet BE conscious. So that is the question, am I conscious or not? "

How would you describe NOT being conscious?

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 25 2007, 07:53 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (zoomish @ May 25 2007, 08:39 PM)

That would be me.

Oops, sorry. Serious discussion rolleyes.gif

Cool thread.
Wonderful that you made it through and are healthy, Guinan.

salute.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post May 25 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #11

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (zoomish @ May 25 2007, 03:39 AM)
<s>

". . .all definitions, no matter how profound, are secondary . . . if they do not support the immediate personal effort to be aware of what is taking place in myself in the present moment."

Am I aware of myself? The question is tricky because I may not have been aware of myself a moment ago but as soon as the question appears, I am a bit more aware because my attention moves in the direction of noticing the simple fact that 'I am'. But to what extent and in what way am I aware? Do I ask this question, not merely as a thought or mental exercise but as an actual act of perceiving, directly, for myself? To what extent do I see or 'sense' what the truth is of my condition? If I do not have this capacity to sense myself directly, if I simply react to the stimuli of life without observing what takes place in myself, if I go about my life 'as if' I am conscious but without any self-reflection or self-sensation, without even noticing when I'm more conscious or, as is sometimes said, 'present', can I say that I am 'conscious'? A machine can function automatically in the world based on its programming -- and function quite well if it is a well designed and maintained machine. Perhaps it is a very sophisticated robot that can make more robots like itself, program them, and so on -- but can such a machine be said to be 'conscious', aware of its own existence and whatever meaning that existence may have?

Whatever the case with other machines may be, the fact is, as a human-machine, a bio-organic machine with an extremely complex neurostructure and sensing capacities, something more is possible for me than mere 'activity'. I can know that I am, right here, right now, and I can know that this 'isness' is significant, meaningful, and that this awareness, itself, is part of something greater than 'myself'.

So you are asking me to tell you what I mean when, if this is to have any value, you have to look for yourself and see if it has any meaning for you. It may not. dunno.gif

Personally, when I first encountered these ideas they seemed a bit strange, sort of ephemeral, difficult to get hold of. But as time went on I discovered that they began to make a kind of 'sense'. I saw for myself that my being 'conscious' was a very 'relative' thing -- saw for myself that some moments I am more conscious and some moments I am less so. I became interested in that, interested to know that most of my day I'm 'entranced', not really present or conscious.

Much of the reason why the world is as it is -- why things happen as they do -- is based in this. In the ancient traditions it is referred to as "sleep". Humanity is "asleep" to its real possibilities -- which include being conscious in a new, active and participatory way. When I am more aware of myself and no longer assume that I am conscious simply because I am reacting to the stimuli around me, I'm not so deep in the trance. I am less of a sheep under the spell of the 'very rich magician'.

+Quote Post
zoomish
post May 26 2007, 04:44 AM
Post #12

Very interesting. It reminded me of something K said when trying to explain seeing the observed without the observer. That 'one is not aware of awareness'. Now this idea seems to run counter to your being conscious or does it?

Don't worry, I aont gonna be following K no more.... smile.gif But he didn't patent the insight that we can all have.
One of the things that attracted me to K was his love of Nature. I have a book of his called The Awakening of Intelligence, and there's pictures of him. One is of him looking at Nature, and his eyes are so intense looking, it is eerie. And reminded me of how I feel when I look at Nature after ingesting a psychedelic...........Actually I sense my eyes are wilder lookin. MUCH wilder wink.gif ......for many people not used to it, and even for people USED to it, it can almost feel like 'madness'. Because you feel SO aware, SO conscious...!!! And you just cannot explain this to people who have never experienced it. And even some that have, their attitude towars psychedelic experience is so immature they would call it being 'fu*ked up'!
But when you look closely at mythology, and read between the lines--because the psychedelic references are cryptic--you hear of people being 'possessed' translated from 'Enthused' afte eating/drinking a sacrament. Which is EXACTLY the feeling the serious Tripper can have. UTTERLY enthused with how one sees, hears, feeling, both outside and in, senses.
So I see this as consciousness deepening indefinately, infinitely, fractically, spirally....

We, the 'people', the 'masses', 'consumers' are cut off from that experience. Many people are told it will dmage them, it is psychosis, and are in other words made to fear such an experience. So many people will never get to experience the potential of the deepening of consciousness with the aid of psychedelics. The history of this prohibition has been adequately explored in Dan Russell's book Shamanism and the Drug Propaganda: Patriarchy and the Drug War

I am seeing consciousness like a spectrum. Like a spiral spectrum that is dynamic.
If the deepening of consciousness is ......, what could be called the consciousness that is shallow? The one that follows authority. That is easily manipulated by the magicians tricks?

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 29 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Every human civilization has a time of abundance
and a time of scarcity, every year.
A wet then dry season or summer and winter.
This means that, in the past, each individual had
a time in the year where little food was availiable.

In our modern society, this is no longer the case,
we can get a cheeseburger, 24/7/364.24 (all year.)

Now even in the "healthiest" of foods there are always
some minuscule amount of cumulative toxins that
build up in the body. If these toxins build up to the
point of toxicity, everyone has a different tollerance,
sickness will ensue. It could be as benign as a cold,
or as serious as cancer.

I see the human body as being like a sponge.
It needs to be "rung out" and rinsed
every once in a while.

This can be done through fasting.

Caution, fasting can be dangerous, please research
it carefully before attempting to do one.

My first fast was "The Master Cleanser."
When I had completed it and was back to normal
eating again, it felt like a vale had been lifted.
It was like being 5 years old, again, and every
thing was a buzz. The tune that was playing
over and over in my mind was gone and I had a
very acute sense of clarity.

cheerfully, lunk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2020 - 02:59 PM