IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mike Rivero Of Whatreallyhappened.com...., Tonight on Revolution Radio!!

www.truthorlies....
post Jul 12 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #1

RealMediaNews

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 967

Mike Rivero from http://www.whatreallyhappened.com joins me on the program tonight to discuss the latest news and issues. Plus OPEN LINES!

10pm-12am EDT!

http://www.truthorlies.org

Mike
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jul 13 2007, 08:39 AM
Post #2

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

I hope the interview went well Mike. I saw where Rivero had posted one of your calls to action on WRH yesterday. Congrats. A very good idea.

http://truthorlies.org/911trutharticle034.html

Op-Ed: Want To Win This Information War Fast? Here's How

Lucus | truthorlies.org correspondant

Also featured on 911Blogger.com

POST THIS ARTICLE TO EVERY MESSAGE BOARD, MYSPACE PAGE, BLOG, AND EMAIL LIST YOU CAN!!!!!!

July 12, 2007

I have stopped wasting much of my hard earned time on educating the general public and have focused it on the Police. Police are the weakest link in the New World Order's plans at total domination.

Without anyone to enforce tyranny, they have no tyranny.

I have gotten a great reception from Police. They are open minded and NEVER give me any crap. I have spoken with dozens of them in the past month and given them 911 Mysteries and Freedom to Facism.

DO WE WANT TO WIN THIS WAR OR KEEP TALKING ABOUT WINNING?

THERE IS A WAY TO END THIS FAST...HERE IS HOW.

If every single one of you would get the address to your local police station and mail out copies of 9/11 Mysteries and Freedom to Facism to EVERY POLICE STATION IN AMERICA.

Like V mailed out masks to everyone.

10 copies to every police station in America would end this in a month. In 30 days those movies would spread around to every cop in America, thus breaking their weakest link.

I know some of the disinfo guys will try to vote this story down, and have nothing but bad things to say about the idea...THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW IT'S A GOOD IDEA!!!

+Quote Post
dv8
post Jul 13 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #3

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 160

That is a great idea!! I'm going to a party this weekend of a friend of mine who does computer and IT maintenance work at OPD, so I think there will be many officers in attendance. I gotta get busy tonight and burn some copies of 911 Mysteries. Thanks for the info Cary thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2020 - 03:01 PM