IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Who Killed John O'neill?

albertchampion
post Apr 28 2011, 10:49 PM
Post #21

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

wow, who would have thought that someone would retrieve something i wrote many months ago.

you must recognize that, "officially", to discuss the activities of mossad/shin beth in the usa[and in other nato countries] is considered "anti-semitic"[aka anti-zionist, anti-israeli].

this is especially the case amongst "apocalyptic christians".

still, i have been bouncing around in the world of spookdom for decades. i study it. i think i have a pretty good nose, don't you think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Apr 30 2011, 08:47 AM
Post #22

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (JackD @ Aug 21 2008, 12:41 PM) *
Leslie --

I have a different take on O'Neill's death -- it has to do with the mass-media TV aspect of the Psychological Operation that was 9/11/01.
Note that O'neill did not disappear/lose his life until 9/11/01 morning - -just after he had taken up the head of security job at towers working either for the Port Authority, or for Silverstein 's security personally, or for Kroll Security (its unclear which group had the lead here) -- which means he's in the perfect place to 'have an accident or not be heard from again"

O'Neill had been hunting & prosecuting foreign terrorists for years, including going after bin laden -- but he wasnt 'killed' because he 'could have led authorities to bin laden or stopped the attacks' -- it was too late for that.
<snips>

I just finished reading some stuff. I don't get a take that O'neill died on 9-11. Too much OBL stuff over too many years for it to be true, and then have the CIA visit OBL the hospital so late in the game. Chasing the "no can do OBL" has to be a give away. I can easily imagine these stories being made up after the fact, as a cover for what had to be done.

If the WTC had to have explosives planted, someone had to monitor listening devices, that would have been placed to detect discovery. Such a person wouldn't need to know why, but they had to be very loyal, because, by listening, they may discover strange happenings, and that's going to give them a clue that something is going on.

If John actually did go back upstairs, then from what he did while there, he's no hero.
No attempt to unlock those chained doors to the roof. No attempt to find the one staircase
that had not been blocked. No calls to the Mayor for rooftop evac. No calls to PA or WTC central for help or assistance, or to even lead rescue crews to the location of 700 trapped victims.
Just go back upstairs and wait for his doom? Nope! How did he even get to his offices? Did he already discover the one unblocked staircase? Then sat there and let nobody know?

He started in August, not Tuesday 9/11 as Bernard "The missing Salvadore Dally", "The missing inmates cigarette fund money", "The purloined battery park city condo donated for use by first responders, but taken for Kerik to use with his paramour" Kerik. Oh, I almost forgot his conviction for dancing with the mob! Yeah, he and his master Giuliani are just the people to tell us O'neill died a hero.

Starting in August, as head of security, he'd probably have wanted to check the buildings logs, to gain knowledge of what work was going on in the buildings, eh? I have to suppose he'd traipse around to the maintenance levels to see what was to be seen. Could he have seen workers moving around, who were not on the logs? Or who were doing strange work, as opposed to what the logs said they were supposed to be doing? After all, he was a skilled spy!
If by chance, he decided to do an inspection of those newly renovated floors, the ones where the back up batteries, or in the other tower, where the locked server cabinets were installed, he have had to guess that something very strange indeed was a foot in these buildings.

If anyone would get a warning to not be in those towers on 9-11, he would certainly be one of them. Anyway read this little collection of his day's activities and see what you think:
------------------------------------------

From Post #3 (this forum)

On September 10th, O'Neill called Robert Tucker, a friend and security- company executive, and arranged to get together that evening to talk about security issues at the Trade Center.

Around midnight, the three men dropped in on the China Club, a night spot in midtown. "John made the statement that he thought something big was going to happen," Hauer recalled.

Valerie James waited up for O'Neill. He didn't come in until 2:30 A.M. "The next morning, I was frosty," she recalled. "He came into my bathroom and put his arms around me. He said, 'Please forgive me.' " He offered to drive her to work, and dropped her off at eight-thirteen in the flower district, where she had an appointment, and headed to the Trade Center.

At 8:46 A.M., when American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into the north tower, John P. O'Neill, Jr., was on a train to New York, to install some computer equipment and visit his father's new office. From the window of the train he saw smoke coming from the Trade Center. He called his father on his cell phone. "He said he was O.K. He was on his way out to assess the damage," John, Jr., recalled.

Valerie James was arranging flowers in her office when "the phones started ringing off the hook." A second airliner had just hit the south tower. "At nine-seventeen, John calls," James remembered. He said, "Honey, I want you to know I'm O.K. My God, Val, it's terrible. There are body parts everywhere. Are you crying?" he asked. She was. Then he said, "Val, I think my employers are dead. I can't lose this job."

"They're going to need you more than ever," she told him.

At nine-twenty-five, Anna DiBattista, who was driving to Philadelphia on business, received a call from O'Neill. "The connection was good at the beginning," she recalled. "He was safe and outside. He said he was O.K. I said, 'Are you sure you're out of the building?' He told me he loved me. I knew he was going to go back in."

Wesley Wong, an F.B.I. agent who had known O'Neill for more than twenty years, raced over to the north tower to help set up a command center. "John arrived on the scene," Wong recalled. "He asked me if there was any information I could divulge. I knew he was now basically an outsider. One of the questions he asked was 'Is it true the Pentagon has been hit?' I said, 'Gee, John, I don't know. Let me try to find out.' At one point, he was on his cell phone and he was having trouble with the reception and started walking away. I said, 'I'll catch up with you later.' "

Wong last saw O'Neill walking toward the tunnel leading to the second tower.
----------------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._O%27Neill

O'Neill started his new job at the World Trade Center on August 23, 2001, just 19 days before the attacks. (Lawrence Wright, The New Yorker, January 14, 2002)

In late August, he talked to his friend Chris Isham about the job. Jokingly, Isham said, "At least they're not going to bomb it again," a reference to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. O'Neill replied, "They’ll probably try to finish the job." [4]

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/US/09/21/vic.body.terror.expert/

O'Neill had recently retired from the FBI and had just taken over security for the World Trade Center, said New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik.

"That Tuesday was his first or second day on the job," Kerik said Friday in an interview with CNN's Larry King Live. . "He was going to go into One World Trade, the tower one, and when the strike came he went into the second tower in an attempt to help people get out of the building and he died there. We found his body today."

A 1996 article published in the Van Impe Intelligence Briefing quoted O'Neill as saying, "No longer is it just the fear of being attacked by international terrorist organizations -- attacks against Americans and American interests overseas. A lot of these groups now have the capability and the support infrastructure in the United States to attack us here if they choose to do so."

In a 1997 speech to a meeting of the National Strategy Forum in Chicago, he called Afghanistan's conflict with Russia "a major watershed event" in terrorism.

Aided by the United States, Afghanistan "beat one of the largest standing armies in the world at that time, which gave them a buoyed sense of success and that they could take on other countries like the U.S. and be likewise successful," he said.

"John was a very good friend ... a great guy, a patriotic American," said New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani. "Our hearts and sympathy and condolences go out to his family."

------------

Far from being a denier of the OBL WTC story, he'd probably have been a "see I told you so" guy. As such, no point in killing him, but no reason to take the risk of having him appear in public either. He would have way too much conflicting information to be able to keep his story straight. Better to simply give him a new identity and let the old one die in the towers a hero.
But, you have to read quite a bit to get that impression, I have.

Why would Al Quida (The Database) want to harm the U.S. which had just finished supporting their victory over the Russians? 19 guys is a really big network of terrorists? 7 of whom weren't?
The beat goes on!

Obwon

+Quote Post
Obwon
post May 10 2011, 04:30 AM
Post #23

Hmmm... Some how I'd had the impression that his offices were higher up in the buildings. That made it seem more reasonable that he died in the collapse. I now see that was not the case. Like so much of 911 we are constantly finding ourselves misinformed. In any event, none of the corrections are critical enough to change the analysis.

However, from:
http://www.banditobooks.com/essay/content/1.php

We learn of O'Neills penchant for living the high life, above his pay. We learn that he has a wife and three paramours. So, we can gather that he's an accomplished liar, probably pathological. to keep so many balls in the air at one time. Since most people have trouble managing even one paramour. Also, very probably facing a financially debilitating divorce, while having squandered most of his assents over the years.

Living above his income says he's neurotic, while his lack of concern for, not just his own
reputation, but for the feelings of his three paramours, let alone his wife, shows a heavy dollop of psychopathy. A man of such weak moral fiber, self centered and without fidelity, is hardly going to use the information he acquires, for the benefit of anyone but himself.

Also the story changes from: Last seen walking through the tunnel towards the South Tower, to:
simply walking towards the towers. Did he get there? I doubt it. There was nothing there that could possibly concern him. Which is why the record shows him doing nothing there. There's more info of what Giuliani did than there is of what this man, supposedly did while in the buildings themselves, where people were crying for help all around.

So, we have a financially distressed, neurotic, pathologically lying, sociopathic narcissist, with weak moral fiber and we're being told this man committed selfless acts? Hardly a very good fit to say the least.

In Spain, tracking Atta's movements, seems more like he's chosen to keep tabs on Atta and crew, which of course, would make him an "insider". For a guy like him to hit so many data points in the affair by 'accident" is unlikely in the extreme. Hardly a wonder then, he'd be "killed off" in the collapses. He'd have too much complex knowledge to conceal under "cross examination" by the media, so that could not be chanced. More likely, after he was "last seen", he went to collect his pay and is probably lounging on a beach somewhere.

Or, since you don't find people like him every day, his new identity is very possibly as another FBI or CIA agent, who knows? Look for someone cheating on his new wife, if he even bothers to re-marry, or at least someone with multiple female interests. Behind the scenes he'd make a very good disinformation agent, and a great watchful eye on fellow agents, wherever he would be placed. Look for a high living ladies man, because that's something he cannot change.
Could they simply kill him off? Hardly, such people are known to place "embarrassing records" beyond reach, such that they would fall into "the wrong hands", should they somehow "shuffle off this mortal coil".

Obwon

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post May 10 2011, 05:50 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgmYnYi7TRI...player_embedded

laughing1.gif

I love that guy's logic, sense of humour and in your face persistence.

+Quote Post
Obwon
post May 11 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #25

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ May 10 2011, 04:50 PM) *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgmYnYi7TRI...player_embedded

laughing1.gif

I love that guy's logic, sense of humour and in your face persistence.

I wish the interviewer would have been less verbose. The guy said enough anyway!
"They couldn't get in with the missile!"

Not only that, there was no will! Remember way back when before 9-11?
All over the world everyone was proudly and happily wearing American fashions!
Smiling middle eastern faces, Jews, Islamists, Arabs, all, wearing red, white
and blue American Flag jackets, windbreakers, sneakers, shorts, sandals, they
just couldn't get enough of America. For Bush to succeed that had to be changed!

In any event, they haven't attacked us, because there's no reason to do so! Politically
we play both sides of the fence over there, just like every other foreign gov't. Only
we are the biggest most profitable paymasters. They only fight to keep their country
independent because, without independence they couldn't continue to shake down anyone
at all. That's pretty much all that's going on over there, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, is
a merry game of shake downs. Everyone's playing the game. We need terrorists to keep
the money flowing, they need independence to keep the money flowing.
So everyone's trading places and raking in cash!

The "Islamists" are no different than any other human, they're raking in cash they're
getting comfortable, they want to live to spend it. So, they refuse to mount the terrorist
attacks, needed to keep the game going. So, patsies have to be found, to blame for
the needed false flag attacks, that unleash tons of cash from the treasury.

So, while working class "Joe's" shift from side to side, the illusions of war go on
with foolish pride.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post May 12 2011, 08:39 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (Obwon)
The "Islamists" are no different than any other human, they're raking in cash they're
getting comfortable, they want to live to spend it. So, they refuse to mount the terrorist
attacks, needed to keep the game going. So, patsies have to be found, to blame for
the needed false flag attacks, that unleash tons of cash from the treasury.

There are two classes of radical fundamentalists (re:Islam).

Those who are CIA assets, whether directly or indirectly manipulated, and those who do believe the hype (or have been directly affected by the Western pogroms in the Middle East)

What I found spot on in this guy's logic is the scenario where 10 years ago "Al Qaeda" allegedly made a flawless, 100% successful military precision hit on a "superpower" state and since then there have been no low risk, guerrilla warfare tactics carried out in the US or Europe.
A SAM missile attack at an airport, a chemical attack on any of the subway systems, a mortar attack on sports events or political rallies (in some cases reaching viewing statistics in the billions) or major carbomb attacks comprised of ready made materials. Nothing.

There have been attacks in London and Spain which have the fingerprints of the 9/11 perps all over them (the former having had a terrorist attack simulation in effect that morning, among other things)

I usually don't link to this guy but there are a lot of verifiable facts available here:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/archives/london/index.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jInH6VS13YY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbUQiYOGjU

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3670627.stm

Why not a series of low key attacks?

It's all a pile of horsesh*t.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 08:51 AM