IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Facts About The Shanksville Crater. Put Some Bad Theories To Rest., Images show that the crater was not caused by a boeing 757

Godspeed2012
post Feb 14 2014, 12:35 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,622

These "wing scars" are not caused by wings. They are caused by water. The crater in shanksville that is claimed to be caused by a Boeing 757 was not caused by one at all but by something much smaller. If it was caused by it was caused by a cruise missile or small craft, the weathered scar was used as a target.

The fact that the crash site was meters away from Rollock Scrap yard which you can find connections there but thats another story.

Here is an image of a scar I found not too far from the crater site. Its not a rare feature.

Here is another. These scars were not caused by missiles or planes.

Here is an image of was is usually confused for a vertical stabilizer but I have yet to find a official account stating that the wing and tail scars were actually caused by a plane on 911.

This image shows you the crater that was most likely caused on 911. Too small for a Boeing 757, obviously.
I Hilighted the drainage into the "wing scar"

We can speculate about what caused the small 10 foot wide crater but whatever it was it crashed or targeted the old gash in the ground and WAS NOT A BOEING 757.

This post has been edited by Godspeed2012: Feb 14 2014, 12:37 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Godspeed2012
post Feb 14 2014, 12:40 AM
Post #2

Here is another image showing the drainage. Never accept the assumption that the wings or tail left any imprint on ground.

If I would to estimate I would say what caused the crater could of been quite small, no where near the size of a commercial airliner.

This post has been edited by Godspeed2012: Feb 14 2014, 12:41 AM

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Feb 14 2014, 08:30 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,712

If I recall correctly, the plane was supposed to have hit the ground intact and buried itself several feet underground. While another 2 planes, the ones that hit the towers, supposedly either vaporized on impact, which was calculated to require a speed of 5 miles per second, or they completely entered the buildings also without breaking apart. All we have been told is extremely unlikely to say the least. But hey, who knows, eh? (wink)

+Quote Post
amillionto1
post Feb 14 2014, 09:16 AM
Post #4

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,907

QUOTE (Obwon @ Feb 14 2014, 07:30 AM) *
If I recall correctly, the plane was supposed to have hit the ground intact and buried itself several feet underground. While another 2 planes, the ones that hit the towers, supposedly either vaporized on impact, which was calculated to require a speed of 5 miles per second, or they completely entered the buildings also without breaking apart. All we have been told is extremely unlikely to say the least. But hey, who knows, eh? (wink)

My USA today from September 12th quoted Carl Ray Landis, a 'contractor' from Somerset, PA, and his Nephew Carl Young, who were driving their pickup and saw the plane come straight down into the ground totally intact. Obvious BS. Paid shills. They still had an address in Somerset as of a couple years ago. Doubt that it is real.

+Quote Post
Godspeed2012
post Feb 14 2014, 09:25 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (amillionto1 @ Feb 14 2014, 08:16 AM) *
My USA today from September 12th quoted Carl Ray Landis, a 'contractor' from Somerset, PA, and his Nephew Carl Young, who were driving their pickup and saw the plane come straight down into the ground totally intact. Obvious BS. Paid shills. They still had an address in Somerset as of a couple years ago. Doubt that it is real.

They all saw a "plane". but what kind, what size? They said they saw something small then the fbi would say it wasnt small it was a Boeing 757, then people were like.... oooooh..... ok..

But as you can see I proved that the crater was not caused by a boeing 757.

To those people, you know who you are, how do you like this info coming out again. This information has no counter argument. Shills fear me.

This post has been edited by Godspeed2012: Feb 14 2014, 09:26 AM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Feb 15 2014, 02:38 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,592

Never mind the crater.

What I find much more intriguing is the number of members here who mysteriously surface out of nowhere after hibernating for years.

What prompted you to make this post yesterday Godspeed2012?
You joined in Sept 09 and now have a total of 8 posts!

And how about you amillionto1?
You joined in March 08.
Why did you wait six years before making your second post?
What was so special about this topic that you just HAD to come back and say something?

+Quote Post
Godspeed2012
post Feb 16 2014, 11:53 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 15 2014, 01:38 AM) *
Never mind the crater.

The crater in Shanksville has professionally been proven NOT to have been caused by a Boeing 757 as the images above obviously and crudely show.

Thank you for your interest into proving the tale of what happened in Shanksville is not true as all the eyewitnesses and images show. Flight 93, the Boeing 757 did not cause the crater is Shanksville.

+Quote Post
Godspeed2012
post Feb 16 2014, 11:54 PM
Post #8

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Feb 17 2014, 12:31 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Godspeed2012 @ Feb 16 2014, 10:53 PM) *
The crater in Shanksville has professionally been proven NOT to have been caused by a Boeing 757 as the images above obviously and crudely show.

Thank you for your interest into proving the tale of what happened in Shanksville is not true as all the eyewitnesses and images show. Flight 93, the Boeing 757 did not cause the crater is Shanksville.

I am not disputing anything said about the crater.

I was addressing your return to this site after more than four years of absence.
In the last couple of days you have doubled your total output at this site, which now stands at 10 posts.

I hope you stick around this time a little longer and give us an opportunity to get to know more about your thoughts on 9/11.

+Quote Post
Godspeed2012
post Feb 17 2014, 02:45 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 16 2014, 11:31 PM) *

Thats great. Glad to be back. If you would like to know more then address me privately or start another thread which there I could address your issues, but please keep it on topic.

What do you think of this picture

This scar is just yards away from the crash site.

So if the scar was not caused by wings then all that's left is a small oblong circular crater. What could of caused that? What happened to the Boeing 757 theory?

This post has been edited by Godspeed2012: Feb 17 2014, 02:48 AM

+Quote Post
Godspeed2012
post Feb 17 2014, 11:55 PM
Post #11

The missile pod/killtown wash was weak. This site doesnt get many views I see. Great thread tho.

Oh well, thats the good thing about google.

+Quote Post
Godspeed2012
post Feb 19 2014, 10:27 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 16 2014, 11:31 PM) *
I am not disputing anything ....

So what you think about this undebunkable material presented? Enquiring minds want to know. Cheers.

noplane mike?

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Feb 19 2014, 01:59 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (Godspeed2012 @ Feb 19 2014, 09:27 AM) *
So what you think about this undebunkable material presented? Enquiring minds want to know. Cheers.

noplane mike?

Any NPT starts with the fact that there were, in fact, people looking at the north tower before the first plane is supposed to have struck. This is why the first reports we have of any plane, is the possibility that it was a small aircraft that hit. Any person looking at the towers at that moment in time, would obviously have seen an aircraft of such size, that it could not possibly have been confused with a heavy commercial airliner. That, plus the size of the explosion is a terrible mismatch for a small twin engine air craft. So then, how could the first witnesses have possibly have gotten things so terribly wrong? The answer is that only later did the story morph into what they wanted us to officially know and believe. The easy chain says> no plane at the north tower > no need for one on the south tower either> certainly no need for a plane at Shanksville and none at the Pentagon either.

Later, when the "evidence" of planes is given and analyzed, it makes sense that this evidence doesn't make any sense. Then take it from there.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Feb 19 2014, 06:09 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Godspeed2012 @ Feb 19 2014, 09:27 AM) *

noplane mike?

If you spend a little more time on this site, you will learn I am not a no-planer.

When I asked you to stay a little longer this time (on your return to the site) I was hoping for
some in-depth, intellectual analysis.

I hope you can deliver on this.

+Quote Post
WhisperingWnd
post Feb 25 2014, 03:50 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 4,858

QUOTE (amillionto1 @ Feb 14 2014, 08:16 AM) *

here is a great link to the coverage at Post-Gazette

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Feb 26 2014, 07:31 PM
Post #16

I still maintain what I said earlier in this post until proven wrong.

We now have three posters in this thread alone who have surfaced out of no where, averaging two or three posts a year, or less in the case of amillionto1.

amillionto1 (Mar '08) 2 posts total on Feb 26, 2014
Godspeed2012 (Sep '09) 14 posts total on Feb 26, 2014
WhisperingWnd (Jan '10) 8 posts total on Feb 26, 2014

What compelled them/him/her to post to this thread?

I said it before and I'll say it again.
Please stick around folks, I'm looking forward to more of your intellectual contributions to this forum!

Please prove me wrong; that you aren't shills/socks.

+Quote Post
WhisperingWnd
post Feb 27 2014, 03:42 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 4,858

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 26 2014, 06:31 PM) *

We now have three posters in this thread alone who have surfaced out of no where, averaging two or three posts a year, or less in the case of amillionto1.

Please stick around folks, I'm looking forward to more of your intellectual contributions to this forum!

this was the perfect opportunity to share the great link I have had for several years now. usually you have to go to the wayback machine for older accounts of the attacks.
I am however not out of nowhere.

I am not a pilot or a "truther", nor am I someone who has lots of knowledge about any of the events or the "aftermath".

I am an average American who to this day, remember.

on a much more personal level, Flight 93 is of great interest to me. on September 11, 2001 I was living in Toledo Ohio approximately 10 miles from the 180th Wing of ANG.

I happened to be watching ABC that morning, which is something I want to get into a bit. the manager of my apt. building coincidentally was a Sargent in the ANG. sometime around 9am he got into his van and took off out of here practically sideways.

as I watched and listened to peter Jennings a long shot toward the wtc showed something coming from the right hand side of the screen very fast. I said outloud to nobody else, what the Fuck is that, OMG its another .. and it crashed.

I wonder a lot about the coverage that morning. I know lots and lots of people believe the TV achieves on the web have been manipulated or the coverage was staged.

what I remember was the feeling of chaos, suddenly so many events of monumental significance were taking place and the newscast portrayed this.

so peter Jennings continued to report the "other planes" out there, this was before we heard anything about the pentagon or Pennsylvania. in my area, Toledo, there was no sound of any planes whatsoever even though the order to land at the nearest airport had gone out. by now the pentagon was on fire and and nobody knows what is going on, no sign of a plane having crashed... next thing I knew was I saw the tower melting in the background of the shot on tv.

watching the 9/11 TV archives if I remember correctly, Jennings is conversing with john somebody or other and there is not the urgency, the chaotic reporting of planes being reported as missing, crashed, reported as hijacked etc. I am curious if others remember what they saw and heard that day and if it seems the TV archives are different in that respect.

by the time I got some bearings about me I heard a plane out my window. the time was 10:40 am, long long after the order to land came. I am surrounded by airports in that area, Cleveland Chicago, Detroit.. any plane in the sky surely would have landed somewhere by now. living so close to the airport I knew it was too high to land by the sound.

I was familiar with woody who is a member here from a different forum so I discussed with him this plane and we wondered then if it was the delta 1989 or maybe delta 89, (I get them confused) flight because at the time I did not recall what time I heard this plane only that it shouldn't have been near Toledo. the reports of flight 93 and the delta flight at the similar times .. I wondered all kinds of theories about who I heard.

just for the record, I do not buy the o.c.t. one iota, I did though at one time.. long long long ago.

another thing I did not hear is the ANG. I didn't hear any fighter jets. unless they took off and flew straight up like a rocket I don't believe the 180th was tailing flight 93.

in the years that followed the attacks not knowing if the plane I heard was flight 93 and wondering why the delta flight 1989 didn't just land in Toledo .. Air Force One had landed many times so I knew this flight could have plus the ANG was right there.. I was reading something on woodys blog and found this
ashcroft refusing to land in Toledo
so you see, I am NOT out of Nowhere. and not a shill or sock.

on that note mike you probably wont hear from me for another 2 years because mostly I browse here and have nothing of actual significance to contribute among these people with more knowledge more skill, more pertinent life histories. I hope to live long enough to know the truth behind this event.

+Quote Post
Godspeed2012
post Mar 2 2014, 10:46 AM
Post #18

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 26 2014, 06:31 PM) *

You are the shill tard you keeps on changing the subject. I told you more than once that if you would like to do ad hominen attacks then send me a personal message.

You are deliberately changing the subject and calling people shills for revealing the Flight 93 that allegedly crashed in Shanksville did not crash there at all as the evidence shows.

So in short the Flight 93 story in Shanksville is a lie. No boeing 757 crashed in Shankville on 911.

+Quote Post
Godspeed2012
post Mar 2 2014, 10:57 AM
Post #19

As you can see the crater was not caused by a Boeing 757 and that the conspiracy theory that the wings left imprints on the ground has been disproved by professionals as the image above clearly shows. The conclusion is that the crater WAS NOT CAUSED BY A BOEING 757.

What caused that little 10 foot crater?

This post has been edited by Godspeed2012: Mar 2 2014, 10:57 AM

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Mar 2 2014, 05:31 PM
Post #20

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (WhisperingWnd @ Feb 27 2014, 08:42 AM) *
by the time I got some bearings about me I heard a plane out my window. the time was 10:40 am, long long after the order to land came. I am surrounded by airports in that area, Cleveland Chicago, Detroit.. any plane in the sky surely would have landed somewhere by now. living so close to the airport I knew it was too high to land by the sound.

Interesting. What I see on the radar ~10:35-10:45EDT is this:

There are several aircrafts in the sky around western Erie shore.
Closest to the Toledo at higher altitude - about 10nmi SW at 10:45 is a plane coming from northwest at 31700ft.
Then there is a plane flying NWW -about 20nmi North at ~10:39 at 12200ft:

Could one of them be your plane?

This post has been edited by tumetuestumefaisdubien: Mar 2 2014, 05:46 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 12:11 PM