IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Republic Broadcasting Network, KAPUTZ?

painter
post Jan 27 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #1

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Damn, this is sorry as hell. Of course I have no idea what to think but here it is:

John Stadtmiller terrorizes RBN workers - (Menaces workers with firearm at staff meeting, and threatens to send police to workers' home)

I, Wes Perkins, am issuing this public affidavit as a warning to the public and as a protection to myself and my family from an individual who rules by intimidation, threats and fear.

"Don't listen to those crazy people, there's no danger to you here" retorts John and Sandra Stadtmiller as they try to explain away an incident in the summer of 2006 where John brings a gun into a staff meeting. Four eyewitnesses at the meeting verified that John brought a gun into a staff meeting after a short break, and set the gun down on the table, giving it a slight spin as he put it down. "I was startled to see the gun, and didn't know his intentions" states one of the eye witnesses. John and Sandra even blame the publicity of this event on, and continue to harass, a former employee who quit shortly after the incident, even though that employee wasn't even present in the room when this happened. That employee was recently told, "you better lay low". On a second occasion another eyewitness to a separate incident observed John showing off his handgun, and he accidentally dropped it. "That's how people get shot", said the witness.

Months earlier I was at a Denny's restaurant and two separate people who've had dealings with Stadtmiller mentioned about how Stadtmiller out of the blue had pointed firearms at them telling them that they had better do as he says. Those two people are Alex Jones and Keith Perry. Alex was telling his gun story while eating his eggs when Keith interjected that John had done the same thing to him.

Alex's story, which he recounted on Jack Blood's radio show on January 11, 2007; "I was at this guy's house (Stadtmiller's), and I'm sitting there doing a radio show with him, and all of a sudden I look up and he's pointing a Walter PPK handgun at me, and he has this maniacal look of pleasure, and I jumped up and said 'you'd better put that down - you've got a problem and I'm not going to be around you anymore'. And so I just went away."

Alex has also told me about John admitting to having a hand in getting Mark Koernke thrown into prison, as well as being involved in the breakup of the Michigan Militia. On two separate occasions while Alex was co-hosting the Saturday show with Stadtmiller, John told Alex not to defend Koernke - "because he's bad.  He messed with me and you saw what happened to him.  I'm glad he's in prison."  Alex Jones had heard this from credible people in Michigan, but had never believed it until hearing it directly from Stadtmiller.
Alex told me about a situation at a gun show where John and Sandra tried to get Alex to do a straw man gun purchase for John, which Alex refused because it was against the law and the whole thing had a sting feel to it - there was a BATF guy drifting within a few feet from Alex when John asked Alex to purchase the gun for him.  When Alex refused, John turned red with anger, and then suddenly became calm, whipped out his driver license, then bought the same handgun that John later pointed at Jones.  Stadtmiller begged Alex to go to the gun show with him, and the whole thing had a feeling of a setup.
Just this past week Alex Jones told me how Stadtmiller called him on his cell phone after 1 am, sounding drunk or drugged, and Stadtmiller told him "when I pointed that gun at you, you were little and scared".  Stadtmiller also said that he would like to beat Alex's wife.

Much more at link:
http://www.rbnlive.com/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 27 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Not good...

I read the whole thing on the link. I dont know RBN too well aside from others who have spoke of it.

What triggered all of this? Was it that Wes just got 'fed up' as he says in one sentence? Or was there some sort of trigger? If so, i'd like to know what that trigger was...

This in-fighting bullshit has got to stop...

sad.gif

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 28 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #3

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

As we've seen in other places, drama happens. Just like sh*t. I don't know anything more about this than the post by Wes Perkins. Hopefully, Stadtmiller can get the network back up in the next day or so and explain what the hell is going on. Lot's of good shows on RBN. I was listening to Webster Tarpley yesterday from 4 to 6, so Perkins must have taken the site down sometime after that. Some sad sh*t for sure. It should be interesting to hear Stadtmiller's side of the story.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 28 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 321

It's possible someone has gotten to Stadtmiller to silence him? or he was a fake all along?

What do you guys think? I don't know anything about the guy. Just my impressions from his change in behavior.

This post has been edited by jo56: Jan 28 2007, 03:52 PM

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 28 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #5

Ragin Cajun

What change in his behavior? I haven't seen any change in his behavior, but I've only been listening since June 2006. This sounds like sour grapes between Stadtmiller and Wes Perkins. Unfortunately for Stadtmiller, Perkins appears to have been hosting the archives and owns the site names used to link to RBN. Two sides to every story, and we've only heard one so far.

+Quote Post
painter
post Jan 29 2007, 01:09 AM
Post #6

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Cary @ Jan 28 2007, 02:35 PM)
What change in his behavior? I haven't seen any change in his behavior, but I've only been listening since June 2006. This sounds like sour grapes between Stadtmiller and Wes Perkins. Unfortunately for Stadtmiller, Perkins appears to have been hosting the archives and owns the site names used to link to RBN. Two sides to every story, and we've only heard one so far.

Exactly.

+Quote Post
Wingmaster05
post Jan 29 2007, 03:11 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 487

Jack blood archive

Go to 01/11/06, hour 1. JB has jones on for first 15 minutes or so, starting with the 2:30 mark. Boy he is pissed!

note: he wouldnt mention stadtmiller by name, but it's clear who he is talking about.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 29 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #8

Ragin Cajun

I called RBN and you can listen to their satelite feed over the internet at this site. Look to the right hand side of the page. "Current Song RBN Live Sat Feed" (that means satelite feed, not Saturday feed) and hit the "Listen to Stream" button underneath.

http://www.911blog.org/

The archives can also be accessed at the same site. I'm calling into Stadtmiller's show this afternoon/evening to find out what his side of the story is.

+Quote Post
hitech_47460
post Jan 30 2007, 04:20 PM
Post #9

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 522

There's MUCH more to this story than you'll probably hear from either Jones or Stadtmiller. Letters of warning were sent to Jones, Texe Marrs and GCN owner Ted Anderson November 2003 about Stadtmiller airing COINTELPRO FRAUDS like Stew Webb, Barbara Hartwell etc. These warnings were IGNORED! In fact BOTH Stadtmiller and Jones LIED about what happened on GCN with Mark Koernke's show there.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/end-time-pro...s/message/15387
This link summarizes what happened. For other questions you can email me at: hitech2@bluemarble.net that's hitech2 @ bluemarble.net

NEITHER Stadtmiller or Jones are 'saints' here!

This post has been edited by hitech_47460: Jan 30 2007, 04:21 PM

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 30 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #10

Ragin Cajun

Welcome to the forum hitech. Yeah, like most relationships gone bad, there's one side, the other side and the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I read one of your links. Interesting stuff. So who can be trusted in your opinion?

+Quote Post
hitech_47460
post Jan 30 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #11

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 522

Hey Cary, depending on the topic you can't trust EITHER! OH, you'll get more truth on Israeli ZIONIST involvement I think from Stadtmiller but you have to discern OUT the COINTELPRO FRAUDS he props up like Stew Webb, Greg Szymanski and others.... Jones seldom will ALLOW a bad word on Israel except when critical mass FORCES him to. This was at the HEART of why Mark Koernke's show was removed from GCN. BECAUSE we were exposing Israeli INVOLVEMENT in 911. There's a HUGE difference between those worshiping the Torah and those ZIONIST worshiping the TALMUD. There were too many ZIONISTS at GCN who didn't want listeners waking up to that.

But I wouldn't trust EITHER of these two with holding my money if ya get my drift.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 30 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #12

Ragin Cajun

Okay, that's interesting. I've heard Alex Jones talking more about Israeli involvement in 9/11 lately. Stadtmiller has been on the Zionist/Israeli thing, but I've only been listening to him since June 2006.

Here's another question. What's your take on Daryl Bradford Smith?

BTW, here are some sites to go to, to listen to RBN without going through the other site I listed. I checked them out. Very clear and easier than the 911blog.org or the stream2p2 thing.

32k or broadband users.

http://216.240.133.177:2005

16k users:

http://216.240.133.177:2007

8k or dial up users:

http://216.240.133.177:2009

I talked with RBN today, and they're supposed to have a new site up in about 48 hours. Republicbroadcasting.org (I think), and I'll post it when it's back up. The archives are very valuable.

+Quote Post
painter
post Jan 31 2007, 01:21 AM
Post #13

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Wingmaster05 @ Jan 28 2007, 11:11 PM)
Jack blood archive

Go to 01/11/06, hour 1. JB has jones on for first 15 minutes or so, starting with the 2:30 mark. Boy he is pissed!

note: he wouldnt mention stadtmiller by name, but it's clear who he is talking about.

Unless I'm missing something, the archives you linked to don't go that far back -- did you mean 1/11/07 instead of 06?

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 31 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #14

Ragin Cajun

Yeah Painter, it's from 1.11.07. Here's the description.

Deadline Live - 01-11-07 Hour 1 | 15.8mb - 39.40 Hour 2 | 15.6mb - 39.10
Jack talks with John Conner of The Resistance Manifesto about his upcoming new show on the GCN Radio Network. John's show will air on Genesis at 10pm CST every Sunday night. He also speaks with Doug Rokke about the use of Depleted Uranium and new complaints by Italian Military troops that they are suffering from the effects of DU exposure. He also speaks with Alex Jones about talk radio politics.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Feb 1 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #15

Ragin Cajun

RBN's site is back up, and the archives are supposed to be back on by the end of this coming weekend.

Here's the link.

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/index.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2019 - 02:56 PM