IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where Are "pilots For Chemtrails Truth"?

Hsaive
post Feb 8 2014, 05:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,087

Where are "PIlots For Chemtrails Truth"?

Chemtrails Documentary: Experts Speak Out.

http://wp.me/p2FjTj-3E3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quest
post Feb 8 2014, 07:06 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

QUOTE (Hsaive @ Feb 8 2014, 10:57 PM) *
Where are "PIlots For Chemtrails Truth"?

Chemtrails Documentary: Experts Speak Out.

http://wp.me/p2FjTj-3E3

Good video! This is the #1 issue and if we can convince the masses regarding Chemtrails, convincing someone of 9/11 truth is that much easier.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Feb 27 2014, 10:55 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

I recently heard that strontium is associated with chemtrails.

I, further back in time, came to learn that strontium is also associated with things of a nuclear nature, specifically nuclear waste.

Putting two and two together, one should suspect that nuclear waste is being dumped upon us in the form of chemtrails.

I am reminded of a news report that, after the Chernobyl incident, Russia had a lot of contaminated food on its hands which it did not want to go to waste, so the policy there was to spread the supply of that food "thinly" throughout all of Russia so that no one local group of people would ingest a harmful amount of that food.

Along the same line of reasoning, maybe the idea is to spread nuclear waste in chemtrails thinly so that no one individual will be too adversely affected by it. (We hope.)

One more point to be made: did some brainiac of a scientist come up with a theory that the half-life of radiation can be hastened by exposing nuclear waste to aluminum, sunlight, other elements and other weather factors? You know, the radiation resulting from the nuclear attacks on Japan was supposed to render the affected areas uninhabitable for a very long time, but those areas bounced back much sooner supposedly because the nuclear fallout was washed away by the rain.

If you now do a Bing search on "chemtrails nuclear waste," you will see that there is, as this time, a number of people who are of a mind that we are, indeed, being dumped on by nuclear waste.

P.M. (P.S. I noted "other weather factors" above. The core of lightning is reputed to be hotter than the surface of the sun. Chemtrails are suspected of causing recent major storms especially in the eastern U.S. Will the heat of lightning somehow render radioactivity inactive? Someone, more than four years ago in a different forum, posited that chemtrails were for weather modification and/or the dumping of nuclear waste. Was this guy right on with his theories?)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2019 - 04:12 AM