IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
Alternative Theories Forum

Sanders
post Nov 30 2006, 02:07 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

This is not from me, an Administrator, but from me, Sanders.

It was a heck of a sight, seeing those towers fall down. That was a made for TV movie, for your and my benefit, to get us behind what is going on now. That much we know.

What we don't know is exactly how they did it. There is a lot of contradictory evidence floating about. There are people who would inject false information into our data base of knowlege in order to discredit us. It is a very strange world we live in now.

But first and foremost, Pilot's for Truth forum is about exactly that - finding out the truth. And in the world of empirical science there is hypothesis, then there are theories, then there are proven theories, then there is accepted knowledge. We recognise that chain, and in pursuit of the truth, we at Pilot's foum welcome open discussion of theories of 'how they did it'.

That's what this forum is for.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th October 2019 - 07:02 PM