IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rest In Peace Rob Balsamo

paranoia
post Nov 17 2021, 06:15 AM
Post #1

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

http://911freefall.com/9-11-truth-movement...er-rob-balsamo/
In tribute to Pilots for 9/11 Truth founder Rob Balsamo, who passed away recently, P911T colleague Bruce Sinclair talks with 9/11 Free Fall host Andy Steele about the pilots’ group and offers his own perspective on the 9/11 crime. In the last five minutes of the show, we hear Rob Balsamo speaking in a segment of his film, “World Trade Center Attack.”
(audio)

i was not in touch with Rob, but i believe he passed away sometime in the summer of 2020.
his absence leaves a void that most of us here are unqualified to fill - but i hope that we will try.
thank you Rob for fighting the fight for truth. i hope wherever you are it is a place filled with love and affection.
rest in peace Captain.

salute.gif

-and to whoever paid to get the forum back online, please msg me. also, i hope that we - the devoted members of
the forum - can organize in some way to make sure we never lose the hard-earned wealth of information compiled here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 17 2021, 11:18 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Wow, so sorry to hear about Rob's passing. Yes, he and PFT did a great job in putting so many facts out on the internet showing the official story to have been false. RIP Rob!

I hope he was not a victim of the clot shots.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Nov 18 2021, 07:08 AM
Post #3

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

i too was wondering the same thing, but given the timing of his death (vaxes officially began dec 2020), it would seem unlikely that he had taken a clot shot. but anyway, it's great to see you again amazed! crazy wtf is goin on with the world now and how much more immediate the threat to our actual lives has become since this forum was last heavily active. anyhow, i hope you are doing well, be safe! and hope to see you around.
cheers.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 20 2021, 10:31 AM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (paranoia @ Nov 18 2021, 07:08 AM) *
i too was wondering the same thing, but given the timing of his death (vaxes officially began dec 2020), it would seem unlikely that he had taken a clot shot. but anyway, it's great to see you again amazed! crazy wtf is goin on with the world now and how much more immediate the threat to our actual lives has become since this forum was last heavily active. anyhow, i hope you are doing well, be safe! and hope to see you around.
cheers.gif

Thanks much, and thanks for keeping the forum alive. Yes, crazy times we live in.

The magnificent deception of Operation Covid seems to make the staged events of 9/11 pale in comparison.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st December 2021 - 10:56 AM